Options

Cash

HaywireHaywire Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi,
I'm a new player, level 28. At this point it appears that cash is pretty much useless. Diamonds and Gold are all that count. Am I missing something? Can I buy diamonds or gold with the cash I get from missions? I'm not interested in the Clans, PvP, or Global Events. I just want to play the story line without needing to sink a lot of real money into the game.

thanks,
Ian

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Well CASH does have some value, however you will probably never spend it all. Personally I have 1.7 Trillion.

It does have a purpose ... purchasing weapons from The Store and upgrading SNIPERS and ASSAULT Weapons. Without a CLAN to donate it to (you have no interest there), you will probably accumulate vast sums of it and will never spend it all.

*** SMILES ***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply. I used to be able to upgrade weapons and such with cash, but seems everything needs diamonds or gold. Oh well, seems all the good games have gotten away from linear solo play and you have to "play well with others" to do well. Guess I'll have to move on pretty soon.

Ian
  • Options
    I just uninstalled. Too bad, was a good game. It's just like so many others that are centrally focused on the social media aspect and not on a story line. The graphics are very good but used over and over. Same arena, same boss, but just renamed. I spent $30 to get what I thought was an assault/sniper combo that would last me a while and they're basically obsolete in 4 days. If they would let me upgrade them with cash, they would be usable for another week or so and I could do the open contracts and watch the videos to do it(On another note, why do they offer to double your cash reward for a video when cash has absolutely no in-game value?) Anywho, thanks again for your reply and good luck with the game.

Ian
  • Options
    warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    All assault and sniper have 4 upgrades in each column (vertical line). 1st upgrade requires diamonds which you can earn from PVP and reset 3 can be upgraded using cash. Moreover, you can buy same level (based on campaign you are playing) of assault and sniper from store has Amsoft already said using CASH. so cash obviously has value to buy weapons and upgrade it to play all story regions.

But your point is valid that this game has very repeated missions and same bosses. however you can see different missions as soon as you complete more regions but then again they will be repeated. LOL.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.