TIER 35 Has Been Released

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
At 01:25 PM EST a Content Update was pushed to Google Play; TIER 35 has arrived.

Cost for TIER 35 All Stats Increased: 5.87 Billion Diamonds (44% of what was expected).
Don't get to happy however ...
... Defense Base Upgrades Costs for "ALPHA JULIETT" are still quite expensive.

VIGORE IX will be available 12/28/16 @ 02:00 AM EST.

Preliminary TIER 35 Upgrade Costs:http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169154-Should-We-Use-GOLD-or-DIAMONDS-for-UPGRADES&p=532000&viewfull=1#post532000

Play It Again, Sam. :cool:

***WARNING*** ***WARNING*** ***WARNING*** ***WARNING*** ***WARNING***
The "TIER 35 BASE ALL STATS INCREASED" remains even after paying the 5.87B Price Tag.
Please be careful NOT to pay twice when you start to actually upgrade the base; you can
upgrade the base, but the INCREASED STATS option remains.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Screenshot_20161227-143615.png?psid=1

Based on the above initial PvP Battle Raided Vaults, the fact that I'm using TIER 33 Weapons and considering that the TIER 35 Battle Cycle will not officially start until Thursday, 12/29/2016 ...
    ... I am setting the preliminary (early) expected payouts structure as follows:

Raided Vault Minimum: 300M Diamonds.
    Raided Vault Baseline: 350M Diamonds.
    Raided Vault Maximum: 375M Diamonds.

Current High Vault Take: 323.87M Diamonds.

If the above projections prove to be accurate, this would represent a 46.34% increase in payouts and a 46.13% increase in upgrade costs; essentially a "zero sum game".

I'll have a better (more accurate) payouts/costs projection once the TIER 35 Battle Cycle has started.

Screenshot_20161228-073023.png?psid=1

My initial payout projections still stand but opponent vault payouts are becoming more regular and require very few repeat "FIND TARGETS" to raid a vault with a reasonable payout. :cool:

Current High Vault Take: 329.68M Diamonds.
    A perfectly cloned SCORPION right down to the support drone even though this "bot" had less than 1/2 of my VP Total; I also recently changed my costume, so ...
    ... I'd say this "clone" was minted roughly 2-3 days ago. LOL

Screenshot_20161228-093139.png?psid=1

Another aspect that I've suspected (only recently confirmed), is that if at TIER 35 we can draw 300.0M+ diamond vaults (roughly 50% more than TIER 34 at this stage), on average using TIER 33 Weapons ...
    ... then what's the point in upgrading or replacing weapons?

Indeed, what's the point in upgrading anything at this stage of the game?

This could also answer the question as to, "Why the recent weapons offerings are so lackluster"?

I'll reserve my final judgment until tomorrow when the TIER 35 Battle Cycle begins. :cool:
    On another front, I am currently closing contracts to boost my PLAYER HEALTH ...
    ... the Region Du Jour is VIGORE VIII which, once "neutralized" puts me just 2 x Regions behind.

I also had to bring my "worthless" 33.5 DALMATION MKII ASSAULT up to 75% of rated power just to kill the RAZORBLADE VIII "Big Boss"; I'll leave VIGORE IX for another time. :cool:

2.79 Trillion in funny money ... Good Grief !!!

Man, how I absolutely love closing contracts ... LMAO

We're nearing the end of the 1st TIER 35 Global Event and since it's quite obvious to me that upgrading anything is a waste of time and effort ...
    ... I have decided to stop applying upgrades OR competing in any further Global Events.

These events have offered nothing of interest for months now and even if they did, who needs 'em?

I can't bring myself to spend any GOLD either, since that would exacerbate my problem.

What a Life, Eh?

For the time being, it's all about Clan Wars; who knows how much longer that will last.

I should also mention that I've been quite ill for several days now. :(

Good Morning Agents ...

It's hard to believe that anyone could raid vaults this large using TIER 33 weapons ...
    ... but there you have it ... :cool:

Screenshot_20170102-065941.png?psid=1

I can be pragmatic and there are times I can "bend the rules" (after all, this is a video GAME) ... but this is nonsense ... no carrots, no challenges, no rewards ...
    ... just mind numbing repetitive tasks that ultimately serve no purpose at all.

I think the single most disturbing aspect of all of this is that my player health is only 1/2 of what it could be and yet I cannot lose ...
    ... there was a time in the not too distant past, where raiding a vault of this size was the least of my problems; I had to survive the battle first. Winning PvP Battles nowadays is given, practically expected.

But who am I to question the wisdom of the GLU Brain Trust?

Obviously this is what the high rollers wanted from this game right?

Good Grievances :(
    Good Morning Agents ...

So we're wrapping up the 1st Event Cycle of the TIER 35 Battle Cycle (if CKS is nothing more, it's a never ending cycle of cycles) and I wanted to share some statistics that seem to indicate a significant shift in our overall gaming experience.

The start of the TIER 35 Battle Cycle just happened to coincide with one of the toughest bouts that I've experienced in quite some time ... influenza. *yuck*

Never to pass on an opportunity (it wasn't really that difficult, given the way I was feeling) ...
    ... I won a single PvP Battle and patiently waited the game out over the next 48 hours to see how things would develop.

Here are the statistics:

After 24 hours there were just over 6,000 registered players (12/29 Global Event).

After 48 hours there were over 12,000 registered players (12/29 Global Event).

My second PvP Victory quickly eliminated 6,000-7,000 players from contention meaning that more than 1/2 of the 12,000 player "high water mark", fought (possibly actually won) a single PvP Battle and called it a wrap ...
    ... maybe they just wanted to see what PvP was all about ... who knows.

I ultimately "ran up my score" to a whopping 1,210 AP ... good enough to RANK #926 ...
    ... this told me that 90% of all PvP Scoring is achieved by only 10% of the players who are actually playing (i.e. 10 PvP Victories Per Day).

Now 10 PvP Victories Per Day is hardly noticeable ...
    ... but it is good enough most times to acquire 10 x Weapons Parts. :cool:

What's was truly an eye opener was that of the TOP 1,000 Players who represented 90% of all the scoring, it was actually the TOP 50 who were really doing all of the scoring or .41% (less than 1 percent) of all players registered in the Global Event registered all of the kills.

In very general terms, the game has mutated into a competition between 2-3 Clans to grab as many leaderboard positions as is possible ...
    ... now while this may seem like "stating the obvious", I thought it was worth mentioning since I had the hard statistics to substantiate it this time.

All of the above is a far and away cry from when CKS was in it's "glory days", but it does answer a rather basic question ... why does GLU allow what appears to be deviant behavior?
    ... that answer is simple, without it there would be no game to speak of at all and who says that these players are the "deviants" anyway ... maybe it's the average players who are deviant. :)

I can extrapolate the findings across all platforms; for example I could adjust these statistics by 20% of mean (a market share that even the Apple Executives would simply love) and that would represent the iOS platform, Amazon is long dead, so that's a moot point.

It's all about perspective ...

Screenshot_20170103-114305.png?psid=1

Current High Vault Take: 404.66M Diamonds ...
    ... and, YES, I'm still using TIER 33 weapons. :cool:
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    👍, how is everyone long time since I visit this place.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    ��, how is everyone long time since I visit this place.

We're singing "Still Crazy After All These Years."
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    😃, good...happy new year will see what Glu bring us this time.
    Screenshot_20170105-230930.png?psid=1

As originally projected, the above represents the TIER 35 "baseline" of 350.0M Diamonds.

Current High Vault Take: 404.66M Diamonds.
    Just had an offer of 490.26M on a short attack. Since it was with high tech power, I past it rather than crash and loose my streak.

Screenshot_2017-01-08-18-22-291.png
    The SHIELD POWER isn't really all that high but probably indicated there was an OMEGA-5 (in the least) as well as CLANK waiting for you "off stage"; definitely nothing that would cause any real concern. :cool:

Then again, I take on ALL comers ... LMAO

Even though the presence of MDUs does very little to increase battle difficulty, the payouts on average are substantially greater ... it's a shame to need to pass on these.

So is it the "lights coming on" that causes your device to crash? OR simply the addition of another "bad guy" on the battlefield that's breaking your back?

Definitely time to treat yourself to a better device Bro. :)
    The crash occurs before I even see a play field. If I had just restarted the device, killed all unneeded processes (RAM Booster eXtreme has a 1-button click to do this), I would have taken him on. But after 4 or 5 PVP's, I will crash on any opponent with mech(s).

On another note, I was updating the firmware on my Samsung Tab S (octa-core, 2GB ram), from 4.4.2 to 4.4.4 and was going to go to Marshmallow, and read the warning - it would use an extra 940MB of Ram in going to that version. I had heard Marshmallow has a Ram manager that hibernates unused task, but that kind of hit on a lower level device seems too much. I'm considering whether to move Sr to this device, or have two competitors and move the Jr still at Amazon to this device.

The choice is between a battle worn veteran with many wounds, or an upstart Tier 33 green horn. It's a dramatic choice, lol.
    Now I know Samsung has their own proprietary release schedule ...
    ... but if you can get to Version 6.0.1 of Android, the performance boost is substantial.

Going from Version 4 to Version 5 has far less of an impact.

But the problem is you can't get to Version 6 without going to Version 5 first. :(
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    Invasion Event? Anyone else get the pop up?
    MJ
    Yes I did ... interesting to say the least.

Screenshot_20170109-204507.png?psid=1

Perhaps our friends at GLU HQ can still come up with something new?

They ARE trying and for that I offer a resounding KUDOS.

I wonder if there is some sort of "cost" associated with attacking these "Cyborg Bases"?

The idea of accumulating Assassination Points without necessarily fighting hundreds (even thousands) of boring PvP Battles, does offer some benefits though ...
    ... alright GLU, I'll bite. :cool:
    Good Morning Agents ...

Current High Vault Take: 447.9M Diamonds ...
    ... a SHORT RANGE PvP Battle versus a full complement of MDUs. *yawn*

I haven't regained my "killer instinct" as yet (may be a permanent casualty) but I am feeling better today, so I believe the worst (of the flu) is behind me for sure ...
    ... just enjoying Extended Target Practice as TIER 35 has recently become "lame duck".

Just a couple of kind words for those who decide to deploy these MUs ...
    ... (1) empty your fracking vaults and (2) build a better drone. :cool:

• Andrex79Andrex79 Registered Users 3 Posts
    When the update? Hello When the update?
    Screenshot_20170112-112748.png?psid=1

Ooh Rah !!!
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20170112-112748.png?psid=1

Ooh Rah !!!

Darn, you beat me! lol. But, I'm averaging 330M.

Screenshot_2017-01-14-08-17-111.png
    try_again wrote: »
    Darn, you beat me! lol. But, I'm averaging 330M.

Screenshot_2017-01-14-08-17-111.png

TOUCHE !!!

Good Morning TRY_AGAIN ... Welcome to the 500.0M+ Assassins' Club. :cool:

I also think it's safe to say that the 505.9M Diamond Payout is the absolute maximum. LOL

Screenshot_20170114-165923.png?psid=1

Looks like we're soon headed towards 1.0B Diamonds Payouts ... Ooh Rah.
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Yes I did ... interesting to say the least.

Screenshot_20170109-204507.png?psid=1

Perhaps our friends at GLU HQ can still come up with something new?

They ARE trying and for that I offer a resounding KUDOS.

I wonder if there is some sort of "cost" associated with attacking these "Cyborg Bases"?

The idea of accumulating Assassination Points without necessarily fighting hundreds (even thousands) of boring PvP Battles, does offer some benefits though ...
    ... alright GLU, I'll bite. :cool:

Have to give props to GLU for giving us a notice of Server refresh tomorrow morning, I wonder if this will have some program update involved regarding the "Mission Event"?
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    I think so. Just don't unistall your game....
    MJ
    I have 4 data points showing the Maximum Payouts for Tier 35 related to Economy Level.
    They are derived from Jr having 37.5x weapons, so far not even 25% upgraded except for Tesla, yet. Also, I did not purchase the Assault yet - that is still 36.5.

Life is good for the youngersters in the game! Those who are maxed out - an opposite story. Shame on GLU!

Economy Max Payout
    _Entry 0 337.26M
    _Level 1 379.42M
    _Level 2 421.58M
    _Level 3 463.74M (confirmed)
    _Level 4 505.9M (confirmed and shown above by Scorpion and Sr)

Each economy level gives 42.16M above the last one.

Click here for Tier 34 Maximum Payouts per Economy Level
    Click Here for Tier 36 Maximum Payouts per Economy Level