Options

I did an offer for gold, 5€ of my mobile cash gone. Didnt receive gold. And ignored.

VurnalityVurnality Registered Users 6 Posts
Hello,

I did the "free gold" action when it gave double points.

I did one offer that wasnt free but gave me cheaper gold then buying it from the play store.

I should receive 1116 gold. I payed 5 euro and confirmed pin.

Sended request to fyber but after 72 hours no response yet.

I wanna receive the gold.

I can show my payment. Got the text message still.

I dont paste it here. Only if asked by someone that can help me out.

But here is my offer proof

http://imgur.com/fS0FD6L

Its the spin & win offer.

Regards,

Vurnality

Comments

• Options
    CK3_DevTeamCK3_DevTeam Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hello Vurnality,
    Please, create in-game ticket and we can help with your issue.
  • Options
    I created an ticket on the offer. No response.
  • Options
    Vurnality wrote: »

Created ticket at customer care. How long i gotta wait
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Hello Vurnality,
    Please, create in-game ticket and we can help with your issue.
    Created ticket at customer care. How long i gotta wait

I'm not up on the latest EURO Exchange rates, but my guess is that 5€ is worth about $5 US.

With all that's strangely going on with this game, why the GLU_MODERATOR even bothered to respond by advising you to "submit a ticket" has left me scratching my head.

Anyway, recent FREE GOLD (double) videos never happened and the FREE GOLD Offers are problematic ...
    ... it was only partially corrected since CKS 6.0 was released back in early November.

NEVER select ANY offer that requires you to spend any money ...
    ... your chances of collecting are 50/50 at best.

I do have one question however, how does mobile cash work? Is it perishable OR was it purchased using a credit line of sorts?

My advice going forward with regards to spending any money on this game, is to post and check the forum FIRST; either myself or someone will answer your query before you part with your cash.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    CK3_DevTeamCK3_DevTeam Registered Users 5 Posts
    We are currently investigate this. From ticket we can identity your account in-game and able to correlate with the offer-wall.
    We ask for your patience as we work this out.
  • Options
    We are currently investigate this. From ticket we can identity your account in-game and able to correlate with the offer-wall.

Since this problem has persisted for close to 2 months now ...
    ... while you continue to investigate the broken GOLD awards offers, grant this player a refund along with some GOLD for his troubles. :)
  • Options

Ok il wait, but i will get my gold any way. Or i quit the game and wont pay ever again. I lost 5€ on it. And for the other guy, mobile cash is cash u put on ur sim card and will used for text messages and calling. Its prepaid.

Also, yes. I did more offers like free offers. The things like mobile strike to level 10 works. But some others doesnt its 50/50 but i lost money on this and im waiting more then 5 days on it now.

Even lost the cheaper chance on the ARC 44 heavy gun. It was an one time offer.but i cancelled it cuz i didnt receive the money from offer yet. And i dont pay for the gold via regular way. Too expensive.

Btw, now i think about the not working offers. I lost more times the mobile cash on offers. They were not as expensive as this one but still.

I like the game but if its so hard to help an player. Hmmm.
  • Options
    Response of customer care:

Hi Sniper Jarmo,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with offers in our application. Please be advise that special offers for Contract Killer : Sniper are handled by a third party company called Fyber.

The simplest way to check on the status of your offers and contact Fyber for assistance is through the "Special Offers" page in game. At the top right corner of the Special Offers page there is a button that says "Support" or “?”, depending on your device, which will allow you to check your offer status and more.

Once an offer is completed and the estimated time has passed, try force quitting the app and relogging. You should see the rewards applied to your account.

You can also contact Fyber by visiting their homepage: http://www.fyber.com/ - in your contact, please include your Fyber ID number located on the bottom of the Status page.

Please be aware that the completion time for offers ranges from instant to several days, which is noted in the offer status. If you have any issues with offer completion, you must contact the offer provider through the link above. Contract Killer : Sniper is unable to directly investigate any offers you have participated in. Thank you.

I did contact Faber lots of times.

Like to be support this is really sad
  • Options
    Still didnt receive the gold. I stopped playing due to that reason.
  • Options
    ALL PLAYERS !!!

I know we've been duped before and so many times that we tire from complaining, but ever since CKS 6.0 was released (more than 2 months ago) GOLD VIDEOS and OFFERS have been conspicuously absent most of the time and sporadic at best.

I find it strangely coincidental that once subscriptions became widespread and popular that the GOLD seemingly dried up. :(

Screenshot_20170109-042723.png?psid=1

As an update (as of 08:10 AM EST) roughly 5 hours after I submitted the ticket, I WAS able to watch the same video 7 x in quick succession. It's a far cry from 20 x per day, but it is a start. :)

I've also noted that the GOLD videos and other videos for ENERGY (for example) are all playing the same video ad for wine. I had noticed this before but ignored it; definitely no variety in the videos and I'm starting to think that maybe it's some sort of queuing mechanism gone awry.

I'll be closely monitoring this over the next week or so.

GOLD VIDEOS
    01/09 - 07 Videos
    01/10 - 12 Videos
    01/11 - 06 Videos
    01/12 - 07 Videos
    01/13 - 12 Videos
    01/14 - 06 Videos
    01/15 - 05 Videos
    01/16 - 06 Videos
    01/17 - 13 Videos