customer service waste of time !

Mr pippetMr pippet Registered Users 4 Posts
I'm not getting any response from customer service via the game contract killer. I originally got we received you're message etc we'll get back to you very soon! .over 15days now and I've sent them screen shots and detailed the problem and issues. And this is for all 12 different problems. I've even sent messages asking if anyone is dealing with my issues, asked for an update been over 3 weeks now. I've sent administration 2 messages regarding no replies and guess what! Your right even they don't reply . Any body else having problems with the customer service support? . They'll quite easily take cash for gold tho!

Comments

• greek@neo.rr.comgreek@neo.rr.com Registered Users 34 Posts
    You're not alone... I'm beginning to think the customer service dept is imaginary!
  • St0n3St0n3 Registered Users 96 Posts
    Mr pippet wrote: »
    I'm not getting any response from customer service via the game contract killer. I originally got we received you're message etc we'll get back to you very soon! .over 15days now and I've sent them screen shots and detailed the problem and issues. And this is for all 12 different problems. I've even sent messages asking if anyone is dealing with my issues, asked for an update been over 3 weeks now. I've sent administration 2 messages regarding no replies and guess what! Your right even they don't reply . Any body else having problems with the customer service support? . They'll quite easily take cash for gold tho!

I'm sorry that the team couldn't respond to you soon. Can you PM me the email address and PvP name you've used to send in the ticket?
  • kim2530kim2530 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Mr pippet wrote: »
    I have the same problem! Bought gold package and I do not receive any gold credit! Trying to contact customer care in the application, 2 weeks on no one reply! Trying through email no one reply! Trying on the forum, admin asked me to go through in app!!! This is ridiculous!
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Kim,

We are sorry for the delay. The team has been backlogged :(

I did check now to see what is going on with your ticket and it looks like they answered and took care of your issue 28 minutes ago. Please check and let me know if you have any other outstanding issues.

Thanks again for being so patient.
  • Lanaticgangsta46435Lanaticgangsta46435 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Custem servis what a waet time ive sint count les mesiges been ript off with down loding difrent aps and not giting my rewads and i realy need them as im only 9 and cant afod to pay for up dat guns been playing for 2yrs.rip off Finlie J.
  • Lanaticgangsta46435Lanaticgangsta46435 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Finlie your s rip off been riping my off for 2yrs been down loding lods off aps to get gluts cred but you dont give them i need them as im only 9 and cant afod to pay for them been plaing for 2yrs now pleas anser my tex mes.custome servis.or give me my gluts you owe me.