Options

mdus hiding under the ground

Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
in the last two invader battles in short range i lost because the mdus were under the ground. hope they fix it soon waited 25 pvp victories to get to the invader base just to lose the battle. another battle lost with mdu plassed right up against my player so that i cant even shoot it then game crashes cant even take a screen of it. 148d82h.jpg29qio89.jpg

Comments

• Options
    warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    hope they fix it soon.

Can you please upload iOS all time clan leaderboard and all time players leaderboard snaps. Thank you.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    warrior202 wrote: »
    hope they fix it soon.

Can you please upload iOS all time clan leaderboard and all time players leaderboard snaps. Thank you.

IOS is doing server maintenance right now. When (or if) they come back up, I will post IOS standings.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    IOS is doing server maintenance right now. When (or if) they come back up, I will post IOS standings.

Thank you Brand in advance.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »

iOS is still under maintenance? If not then please post snaps as requested. Thank you.
  • Options
    o5xfm9.jpg
  • Options
    awdkzm.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you guestkh for snaps. It seems almost similar leaderboard like Android for top clans and players.