Options

Do not let banned players return to game.

Hyroler777Hyroler777 Registered Users 22 Posts
Dear Glu, please do not let banned players return to game.I think there profiles should also be removed from game and leaderboard.Honest players should not have to compete against banned players in clan wars.
If glu allows banned players to keep profiles and return to game it only gives impression that glu promotes cheating.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    MidasKingMidasKing Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hyroler777 wrote: »
    Dear Glu, please do not let banned players return to game.I think there profiles should also be removed from game and leaderboard.Honest players should not have to compete against banned players in clan wars.
    If glu allows banned players to keep profiles and return to game it only gives impression that glu promotes cheating.

I totally agree with this suspicion ...

Honest players applaud effusively!
  • Options
    Almost all cheaters are back.I guess Glu promotes cheating since they have identified them with the temporary ban.Although what message does it send to honest players when ban only last few days.Glu wants honest players to spend there hard earned money trying to keep up with cheaters.The only way to get Glu to stop promoting cheating is for everyone to stop subscriptions and stop buying gold.Trust me if honest players stop spending money Glu will take notice and be forced to take action.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    As far as I can tell, aside from a few players (two that I've noticed so far), most who were banned remain banned. I will admit I'm looking at it from the TOP 30-50 POV.

If they're hacking AND cheating AND finishing off the leaderboard (losing) ...
    ... THEN who cares anyway? OR maybe they're not cheating at all which is why they were "unbanned".

Now I also noticed that The TERMINAT3R has 206,912 VP, which would seem impossible given that player was banned (right or wrong), but that would make him #1 All-Time and yet he is absent from The Leaderboard ...
    ... obviously something is "not consistent" or in-sync with regards to GLU's servers.

What (who) are you seeing?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Sh00terSh00ter Registered Users 7 Posts
    Dont know where to start from. Have so much to say and too much to show as proofs and screens but my question from glu is what its gona take for your dev team to ban hackes for good? Hackers can be identified by viewing their account activity in a minute but seems like glu is not willing to act. Speed, vp, max drone, all rest aside...my question is a player participating in each event scoring40k plus in each event must require atleast 350 full energy packs(7k gold). Almost 200$ per event 800$ a month...if all these banned players were genuine and were spending that much monthly glu dont have ***** to ban them. If they not buying why did glu unban them all?? Thats only the math for pvps...most of these have maxd drones...must have spun alot of gold on drone boxes...it seems glu either wants to turn all players into hackers or cks for hackers only. Btw plz dont give me ****....I know how gold among these banned clans work and who is the tech. Glu , how much u took from these players to unban their accounts. I know a player or two who will pay too..its time to answer...or soon recruiting a hacker in clan will be a mandatory for all clans. Leaving this game crippled...like your policies
  • Options
    All I can say is that GLU has been banning the same players repeatedly, ONLY to eventually un-ban them ... this has happened at least a dozen times or so and I do not expect it to change.

I've recently witnessed a player named the TERMINAT3R go from RANK #2 to RANK #1 All-Time after being "banned" for an entire Global Event, so it appears not only was he unbanned but granted VP for his troubles. This all happened within the last hour.

I can't say who is cheating OR who is worse ... the hacks OR GLU? ...
    ... the one thing I can say for certain is that GLU is working against us and NOT with us.

Is the game rigged? It sure has seemed that way ... for quite some time, I'm sorry to say.

With this recent release of CKS, these so-called hackers are NOT the problem ...
    ... even if you could compete, you wouldn't win anything at all anyway worth the time and effort you would need to expend, so what's the point? ...
    ... to separate YOU from your MONEY and offer NOTHING in exchange ... period.

Let's NOT fool ourselves, we can NEVER compete at the level required to "win" for it would cost several hundred USD to do so each week, even if every "hacker" were banned for life ...
    ... I'm NOT going to do it and you're definitely NOT going to do it.

*** SMH ***
  • Options
    Can spend for a month...two months...three months...four months...but every **** month and for what? All these cheaters and glu are only making a fool of themselves. Same names every **** event. Rooted emulaters, cloning packs, farming bots, what else cheaters...am I pressing ur buttons now? Lol...glu...seriously.....
  • Options
    Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    From a gamers point of view can u elaborate on what u said abt cloning packs and farming bots for cks
  • Options
    Its directed towards cheaters who got unbanned...they got my point...n I will keep pressing their buttons if they continued fooling themselves. Other than that...cant say much bro. Try to become a hacker...if u wana play cks
  • Options
    I think with the release of the new update the mods/ hacks become obsolete untill the latest version of them is relesed. When This happens it looks like players being banned when it can just be that they are waiting for there hacks to be updated.
  • Options
    It seems to me that the easiest way to completely rid ourselves of "hackers", once and forever, is
    to remove the need (temptation) OR ability to hack in the first place ...
    ... this is what GLU will NEVER do (at least it appears that way).

For every known hacker you ban, there will always be someone else, ready and willing, to step in and take his place.

As I said, whether or not hacks are present, it will cost you a small fortune to win in this release ...
    ... take a look at the iOS platform and you'll see there is very little difference in scoring, in fact, on average iOS players score even more.

GLU stopped supporting Amazon because those players were NOT going to spend anything close to what GLU was targeting ...
    ... the fact that very few played on that platform, sealed their fate quite some time ago.

So we can all agree that while GLU may not directly be the problem itself, GLU has become the source of the problem(s) ...
    ... how those problem(s) are remedied is problematic, at best.

History has shown that "average" players started complaining about how much other players were spending (even called it "unfair"), now these same players complain about "hackers" ...
    ... remove the hackers and they'll complain that others are spending too much ... it's really silly when you think about it.

Ironically, when I first started playing, these players couldn't (weren't allowed to) play PvP until they demonstrated the ability to compete, both in skill and "pocket depth" ...
    ... Once GLU opened the floodgates and allowed all players to compete PvP, that's when the accusations started flying and it has steadily degraded into the conversation(s) we now have today.

GLU man, that's your problem. :)
  • Options
    Glu can start by either banning gold hackers and cheaters forever or if banned players wants to be unbanned strip profile demote back to newbie status.All there guns ,equitment and bases were all bought with hacked gold so its only fair to take it away.i think its pretty obvious person cheated when they have max upgraded top base and only 7000vp.
  • Options
    warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Almost all cheaters are back.I guess Glu promotes cheating since they have identified them with the temporary ban.Although what message does it send to honest players when ban only last few days.Glu wants honest players to spend there hard earned money trying to keep up with cheaters.The only way to get Glu to stop promoting cheating is for everyone to stop subscriptions and stop buying gold.Trust me if honest players stop spending money Glu will take notice and be forced to take action.

Again man, you are not right. Only fair players are unbanned just because Glu realize their mistakes and autoban system faults. See my conversation with Glu in below post to show you facts.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?237814-What-The-Hell-GLU&p=543599&posted=1#post543599

Now understand, I'm not against you or your post to kick out hackers. I know that needs to happens so all fair players can participate and play smoothly. I'm just against your words about Sharpshooters clan and stupid thing which you mention that by stopping subscription will make some success then NOT at all man. That's not correct way. Glu needs money either a way to earn and develop game more efficiently with new modules and maintain people interest. The thing which you (or we) should fight is this new invasion event which made all of us life so difficult to win weapon parts. Last time there was no way to win weapon in silver league by staying on rank 1 in all 3 leagues days. That is wrong thing for all people that if you need weapon than go for gold league and again you have to play for top 3 ranks all days if you wants to successfully craft your weapon although you were in top 30.

Anyway as I said, game is not to make enemies. Stay out of sharpshooters clan and with your faulty posts & negative mentality. If you have any proofs for others clan or your personal enemy (who is not in sharpshooters anymore) then how can you blame whole clan. Now talk about sharpshootes only when you have any single proof. Glu can't see any single wrong things in our accounts (as per my above post) and that proves everything.

Finally be a friend man, we all needs to be together to fight against wrong update of Glu (instead of fighting internally) which forces all users (hackers or not, event doesn't matter as Scorpion said) to buy more golds and play very hard for weapons otherwise you can't stay in game at all. Do you think that after having some 10 or 20 players banning, still we can get good rank in this invasion event which needs more than 150k score? Is it really possible by spending lots of time or golds for most of us? Obviously no. Its very unfair. Then let's fight for that only So Glu can come with some better solution and rewards. As I can see now Glu has changed many prize and rewards strategy so we can earn more weapon parts then last time but increased AP goal for silver and gold leagues. Still I'm not sure whether silver league will offer 37.5 weapon instead of 38.5 weapon or glu has fixed that league glitch too? Because last time we got 38.5 weapon parts in silver league and leagues offered 37.5 weapon parts. Rank 1 had chance to win only 15 parts so by staying at rank 1 on all 3 days, you can have max 45 parts only. So noone won 37.5 or 38.7 tesla during last invasion event except few 10 to 20 hardcore players. I hope glu will not repeat same glitch this time.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Options
    Im not going to keep arguing about who is cheating and who isnt.Like i said in my other post i joined clans i suspected of hacking and seen it going on for myself and took lots of screenshots.That being said its funning how glu so called banning glitch just happened to ban 75% of players in 3 clans i mentioned in my other post.You guys might be able to fool some of people in global chat into thinking ban was due to GLU mistake but anyone with half of brain knows that is ********.
  • Options
    Im not going to keep arguing about who is cheating and who isnt.Like i said in my other post i joined clans i suspected of hacking and seen it going on for myself and took lots of screenshots.That being said its funning how glu so called banning glitch just happened to ban 75% of players in 3 clans i mentioned in my other post.You guys might be able to fool some of people in global chat into thinking ban was due to GLU mistake but anyone with half of brain knows that is ********.

Just recall your memory. You joined zwift clan, not sharpshooters. I am protecting only sharpshooters clan. Did i mention any other clan name in my post? So just stay away if you dont have any real things about sharpshooters. Just talk about only real hackers, not about whole clan who has fair players.

Do you have guts to make your profile publicly available like me? Ask shuja and shuja2 also to do the same. I know how they are getting golds. I have snaps for everything about your whatsapp talk & clan war logs which shows your clan war hack and many other things too. If you point your finger to wrong people then 4 fingers are still with you. But as i said, i am not mentally sick like you who always thinks to harm others & do spy work in others clans to win instead of focusing in own game. God bless you to come out of it.

I am asking to be friendly but I forgot mentally sick persons cant change. Focusing on your game only will make your day more happier. Good day. I know result of this but again be a friendly man. Game is not to make enemies.
  • Options
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Just recall your memory. You joined zwift clan, not sharpshooters. I am protecting only sharpshooters clan. Did i mention any other clan name in my post? So just stay away if you dont have any real things about sharpshooters. Just talk about only real hackers, not about whole clan who has fair players.

Do you have guts to make your profile publicly available like me? Ask shuja and shuja2 also to do the same. I know how they are getting golds. I have snaps for everything about your whatsapp talk & clan war logs which shows your clan war hack and many other things too. If you point your finger to wrong people then 4 fingers are still with you. But as i said, i am not mentally sick like you who always thinks to harm others & do spy work in others clans to win instead of focusing in own game. God bless you to come out of it.

I am asking to be friendly but I forgot mentally sick persons cant change. Focusing on your game only will make your day more happier. Good day. I know result of this but again be a friendly man. Game is not to make enemies.
    I also joined sharpshooters anr took many snapshots of cheating
    If you have proof of shuja1 or 2 cheating feel free to post it as for whatsapp i have know idea what goes on there i dont use whatapp,kik or any other chatting app. SharpShooters and Zwift are cheaters or hacks whatever you want to call it.i know it and you know.Maybe you can convince a few idiots that your not but we know truth.
  • Options
    I also joined sharpshooters anr took many snapshots of cheating
    If you have proof of shuja1 or 2 cheating feel free to post it as for whatsapp i have know idea what goes on there i dont use whatapp,kik or any other chatting app. SharpShooters and Zwift are cheaters or hacks whatever you want to call it.i know it and you know.Maybe you can convince a few idiots that your not but we know truth.

Thanks a lot hyroler. I was waiting for your BIG mistake and lying words to prove that you are BIG LIAR.

1. Sharpshooters had never any openings since 1.5 years. Only Giuli (as new or unknown person who was not in group) joined us and left. So you are BIG LIAR to say that you joined sharpshooters. Lol

2. You don't use whatsapp, what a JOKE. Do you want to know your whatsapp number (+1-650-20*-***7) or Shuja's number (+9190449***55) or below snap is enough to show your whatsapp clan group. I know you left this clan group but don't lie man. Oh yes, if you forgot about your email, picture, signature, height, birthdate, weight, etc. anything then ask me. I have all your data. :)

3. I have little respect for Shuja and just for sake of your challenge I'll not do any harmful activity for him but cmon Shuja, how you allow such LIAR and Most idiot person in your clan? You are losing your clan reputation because of him. He is abusing badly many players in global and forum also, see below link. He abused scorpion also badly.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?229544-11-17-HEAVY-GLOBAL-(MCU-Global-Round-1)/page4&p=537936#post537936
    (scorpion posted already this link in this thread but deleted it. I don't know why, may be he didn't like hyroler dirty nose. lol)

As leader can't you control your players? Your clan description says GIVE RESPECT AND GET RESPECT. But honestly any of your player working for clan respect? Your most of players are abusing everyone in global? Many of them are asking for other players girlfriend/wives in their room? Even they are abusing some players mother also in their room who is dead. Cmon do you have any such humanity, how can you guys write this and saying about RESPECT in clan description? What the hell.. Change your clan description if you can't give respect then definitely you can't get respect. You know it very well, how many times majorkhan left your whatsapp group just because of your vulgarity in your whatsapp chat. Same vulgarity, you are doing on global also. I'm feeling shame to post such vulgar snaps of your global chat and whatsapp chat. Majorkhan was only good human being your clan who didn't like such vulgarity. What he did in game, that's other story but as human, he was best person.

So @Shuja, just control your players and make friendly environment with everyone. As I said everytime, I never want to harm anyone until I'm being forced. So control your hacker Hyroler and other players and stop vulgarity. You are the most vulgar clan in CKS and everyone knows it. There are enough snaps and proofs with everyone for it. If Glu bans for vulgarity then your most of clan players will be banned immediately if people start complaining about your abusing language used in global and forum like this.

I'm good that I'm hiding full numbers before posting this on hyroler request.

df73b6a56679d6d8c003c69b4566e629.jpg

68904d12f56fa5bb51728ced22ac987c.jpg

fbc6a4450ff21eee0a2a6fa2aa24aa44.jpg

I'm sure now you won't force me to show your clan war hack snaps and all discussion about your other hacks.
  • Options
    GiulistallionGiulistallion Registered Users 145 Posts
    Dear Forum, dear Players, Dear Glu,
    DEAR KANE (leader of V2Forceofone, lol),

It's funny how people accuse others.....and then.....guess what? guess what?

> they are cheaters number 1!!!!! LMFAO

So, let's get started: V2NO8R4KE5 (probably one of many accounts of KANE "big mouth")

did some weird things......he made 27 clan donations in 3 minutes, that means this guy spent
    more than 3500 golds (yesterday, 21.02.2017).
    Today, 22.02.2017 he made other 20 clan donations in 2 minutes, that means he spent other about
    3200 golds. How is it possible that this Newbie is so rich to spend more than $100 every day on clan donations???

I remember this guy was competing with me for top 3 in last invasion event. At that time his level was under 200 and less
    than 2000 vp.....now his level over 300 with 3400 vp.

GLU please check! Find, check and catch the "real" Cheaters.......

Lets go on: Kane and Scorpion how you justify 5 accounts of player "sbdman" who openly admitted on forum
    that he is playing with 5 accounts??? You have may read for sure that thread, or not?
    Without any hack is it possible to maintain 3 accounts out of 5 with almost full base and levels???

There are many other things.....but for the moment let's say last thing:

There are many other guys having more than one profile in your honest and great clan like doubleose7en, oose7en etc.
    And confirm also please, how doubleosev7n got 1500 golds from one second to the other? There is no 1500 golds pack on glu store!!!

He got mysterioiusly those 1500 golds on 14.02.2017!!!!! Glu check please!!!!!

So, someone shared gold with this guy......lol
    Or, how did he do that????? Big question!!!!!!!!!

Scorpion, i thought you were a honest person, why you didn't report it to Glu???????? This are big evidences!!!!
    Are you supporting them????

If not, dear Scorpion, you should at least leave that clan with real CHEATERS!

Please find below some snaps.....(btw...I have plenty of snaps, from many players and clans, so stay tuned) :-)))

Have a nice day!

Giulistallion

c21945f377e79d90bfb2462868a56a82.jpg

5839ea802098849b3d859ce2dbd5849c.jpg

31b71db840c6da4a2899ff4ca2a01c08.jpg

ed3259812674946718ea525169058190.jpg

6d29bd80862b3426bf5b170d9f1a5b3a.jpg

dc7636a1f716a9cbaaebac9ade497279.jpg
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
  • Options
    I'm not sure what any of this means since a player can donate a single "gun part" 100 times for 100 donations right?

SBD crashed a few times and has migrated a couple of accounts to new devices ... believe me SBD can barely keep up with base upgrades because of time limitations on his play. :)

BUT ... I shall look into it ... I don't think this is a battle worth undertaking Buddy.
  • Options
    Scorpion, i respect you , but please, don't offend my intelligence!!!! Please! Donate a single gun part.....100 times.....please don't let me laught....cmon.........
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
  • Options
    coolboycoolboy Registered Users 8 Posts
    Very surprised to see all these. I never thought that most of people who made so many complaints & calling others as cheaters/hackers, they are also using all hacks by thinking no one know it. Good job Giulistallion.

But honestly, I agree that we should stop war. By doing war, only we players are losing our work on game. Glu is not going to lose anything except few money from such banned player.

Give respect to all players and get respect.!!! By doing harmful activity to others, if you think like hyroler that now you will always get rank #1 then its not possible. Mr. Noone said correctly that Hyroller is living in dreams only and writing all rubbish by thinking whatever he saw in his dream is true. Hyroler is only responsible person for all these battle and nonsense discussion. If glu really wants to stop this war and cheating then they should BAN Hyroler first and remove all mods from public site (well said by bsoni about removing mods from sites)
  • Options
    Thank you coolboy!

You are so right, but I won't stop until either Glu ban all these real cheaters or unban me!

Stay tuned guys.......More clans evidences are coming soon from who made silly complaints about me for jealousy........;-))
  • Options
    Scorpion, i respect you , but please, don't offend my intelligence!!!! Please! Donate a single gun part.....100 times.....please don't let me laught....cmon.........

Don't take it literally man, all I'm saying is that you can make many donations without spending any GOLD (or very little) is all. How fast the contribution scale moves after each donation is all that counts and as you so well illustrated, his PC Level is only @ 18 ...
    ... obviously whatever he's donating it isn't very much ... agreed?

There is NO correlation between making donations and spending GOLD.

You know you're starting to sound like Donald Trump. LOL

For the record, and you should know this well, I ONLY track and REPORT what I can see and that means what's on the leaderboard. Unfortunately, my Clan Mates rarely make the leaderboard (KANE aside) ...

You're really reaching on this one.
  • Options
    All this drama seems to be focused on android server. Is everything ok here on ios or the silence speaks from the ios players. Mods cheats hacks etc plz be specific for android give names sites etc . its like they want to say it out loud but are scared of being caught themselves. Sure like to learn more about all this
  • Options
    Not true...sorry Scorpion.....I donate the maximum...in my case 40xp.....so you pay 5 gold and you can donate other 40xp (so your clan grows up very fast, obviously), then it costs 10 gold and you can donate other 40xp.....then...20 gold.....then 30.....then 50 gold etc. etc.
    So there is a big correlation! Many big donations cost GOLD! Thats it!
    But hey, i sent all to Glu.....Glu will check it! So we will know.....;-))
  • Options
    Not true...sorry Scorpion.....I donate the maximum...in my case 40xp.....so you pay 5 gold and you can donate other 40xp (so your clan grows up very fast, obviously), then it costs 10 gold and you can donate other 40xp.....then...20 gold.....then 30.....then 50 gold etc. etc.
    So there is a big correlation! Many big donations cost GOLD! Thats it!
    But hey, i sent all to Glu.....Glu will check it! So we will know.....;-))

Reporting it to GLU is, of course your prerogative, but doesn't that make you the very thing you're fighting against?

You donate at a rate that is impossible for NOBRAKES ... he's not that advanced. He's most likely donating 100s of those smaller drone weapons parts of which he would have many at his level ...
    ... it would NOT cost him very much to do so either.

I can assure you, my clan is growing at a snail's pace compared to my previous clan RUSSIASILA, so I know both sides fairly well, I would think.

Jeez it's like trying to have a conversation with a dolphin. Your experience should tell you otherwise.
  • Options
    Wow Scorpion, you still support all hacks of your clan?. Apart from donations how he got thousands of event coins to dominate in invasion event? How dbouble0se7en got 1500 golds? Cmon be serious.
    Are you supporting cheaters? Unbelievable I am shocked!
    He spent thousands of event coins!!!
    If the player is low level or high level, he has to use same golds value.. 5, 10, 20 and so on....
    Also for low level players, lower drone parts are working same as our high level drone parts for donation. Maybe you dont know this, Scorpion!

You are hiding the truth!! Really disappointing......... And Again, don't offend my intelligence!!!
    Your aren't answering seriously my questions..... And btw..... I dont care about me..... I'm Banned.... Thats ok.
    But I hate hypocrisy...... Kane..... Hyroler....... And others...... And now you instead of doing the right thing you protect your cheater friends!!!!!!! Or maybe they shared their gold also with you!?!?!?....... ;-))
  • Options
    I don't know of any way of sharing GOLD, but if there were such a way I would be sharing my GOLD with them. :) I mean really, your entire argument is over 1,500 GOLD bars? Are you kidding me or what?

Is it possible that my membership in our clan is causing me to reach a biased conclusion? Sure, I wouldn't be completely truthful if I were to deny my human nature. But it is NOT my nature to "protect" anyone from scrutiny ...
    ... they stand OR fall to that scrutiny on their own merits.

Firstly, why do you doubt that 007 purchased or won whatever GOLD he has honestly? What leads you to believe that NOBRAKES did not acquire his event tokens legitimately. I was online with him when he ran out of tokens, he might have won a weapon if he didn't.

Do I know 100% if his credit card hit a SNAFU? Of course not ... how could I, but I am a student of human nature and I believe that if he could have acquired more tokens he would have done exactly that.

I would NEVER support cheaters, Clan Mates or otherwise.

My neutrality should be of no shock to you; I don't take sides at all. I simply observe and document; nothing more and nothing less. Do I have opinions? Absolutely but I keep those to myself (for the most part) and to be perfectly honest, it appears you're seeking revenge ...
    ... revenge for what? Because GLU took away one of your toys?

I really fail to understand how attacking other players is serving any other purpose at all ...
    ... regardless of who is doing the attacking.

I've said this before, and I cannot emphasize this more emphatically ... the problems we all face are caused directly and indirectly by GLU and their "glitch riddled" software ... nobody else.

If I had a backyard view such as yours, I'd spend most of my free time in the ocean OR making babies ...

GLU if you're reading this, I request that this entire thread be purged, thanks.
  • Options
    I have already two babies.... And I'm enjoying every day my life, my family and my Seaview... ;-)) I spent only few minutes in writing those posts.... I Have a lot of time... Lot of money.... And Good health... For the moment.... Lol...
    Ciao fratello Scorpion
  • Options
    I have already two babies.... And I'm enjoying every day my life, my family and my Seaview... ;-)) I spent only few minutes in writing those posts.... I Have a lot of time... Lot of money.... And Good health... For the moment.... Lol...
    Ciao fratello Scorpion

Ciao ... for now.

Good Luck !!!
  • Options
    One last thing...... Dear Scorpion,
    there is no finger pointing to you. Why dont you let answer those cheaters whom i pointed. Why you are protecting each player/cheater of your clan? You never did with other players to protect them? Why so?

Now you are requesting glu to purge this thread. Dont you think if you are so honest then you were supposed to do this from day one. Till now you were enjoying all this stupid complaints drama started by an idiot person. Now you are requesting to purge when fingers are pointing to your clan. I thought you said you were neutral and take loyal decisions. Cmon, You are forcing me to laugh out loudly.
    Your cheater can post 1500 golds receipt of 14/feb like i did and i will shut my mouth..... Deal?

Ciao fratello....