BSONI - The Player

warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
Guys, here is time to start posting all my snaps on interval basis for all my resources, golds, purchase, etc. to avoid any issue in future like I got 2 times in past as we all know. Glu banned me 2 times for no reason and then I asked them to investigate all things in detail and finally I got clean chit as per below thread link after showing all proofs for my payments as per their demand and checking each and every log of my account.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?237814-What-The-Hell-GLU&p=543599&posted=1#post543599

This time, I got my account back after 9 days and it impacted me a lot just for wrong decision. I lost weapons and participation in last global/leagues. To avoid such things in future again, I have to make my account publicly available for everyone now. So here we go guys. Below are my current status of game and all resources as on 10th Feb 2017 5 PM (as per my local time). I didn't get time to post this yesterday so posting it now.

Moreover, this thread will not only to make my account public but to share much more knowledge of game based on my long experience in game so far. Specially newbie can learn many things by checking this thread regularly.

1. This snap shows my VP and energy status as I always said, I had enough energy stock based on past purchase, Clan coins spin (before few weeks), Videos and Glu store glitch as I said during 1st ban (more details http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?p=521506) to play in global/leagues and here it is.

32b2be1108966ef90a1c468f28076387.jpg

2. This snap shows my base, drone and weapon status.

7cddb8f49357be594e7cbeae22f629be.jpg

3. This snap shows my elite region resources.

e44df5f6c89f0ebe710ba6c0825ce3d5.jpg

So here we go guys and we will meet with all snaps again at least 2 to 3 times in a week to ensure many things. Lol.

PS. Guys, Just knowledge sharing in this thread. No war/debate please, for which we have many other threads. You can post any question here regarding any query in CKS and I would be happy to answer them. Also many other long term great players can also participate to answer you guys like Scorpion, try again, etc.
Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
Prev13456789

Comments

• warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Now, after getting account back on 10th Feb 2017 after 9 days, I was having lots of things to do level, base, drone, elite regions, etc. So many players may have question to which we should give priority and how to proceed.

Here I'm posting my strategy in order.

1. First I have to go for 360 level to play in global otherwise it can take more time with level 350 and needs medikits too. So I have already done it before I post snaps as above.

2. I have 2 elite regions pending to be cleared as per above elite region snap which is essentials to make strong defense and upgrade robots to 1700 from 1100. After clearing elite region 8, I got 5x parts of first 3 robots. As per knowledge, after clearing elite region 9, I'll get 7x parts of first 3 robots and after clearing last elite region 10, I'll get 9x parts of Omega, Clank and 18x parts of Rusty. Also good news is sherman will be unlocked after clearing region 10. But I still prefer to put first 3 robots instead of sharman for defense until sherman will have full power like other robots. As far as I can see, CLANK is BEST robot so far (even better than sherman)

3. Upgrade base which is again much more important to make strong defense.

4. Upgrade drone. As far as I heard, with full diamonds stock, we can increase drone level easily from 360 to 390 in one go if we have enough drone modules to fuse. I'm not sure how much drone modules will be needed so I started playing free missions every hour to get more modules and go in one go. Because if we fuse drone modules step by step then it will ask for more and more diamonds but in one go, it will take less diamonds so always its better to collect all drone modules first and then fuse them in one go (if possible).
    Now for elite regions, as we can see in my above snap, I don't have enough blue chips to upgrade so to play elite regions more efficiently first I have to evolve x.5 level weapon. That means I have to evolve 9.5 level assault and sniper which will allow me to clear at least 4 intels easily without any tech upgrade and then I can clear rest intels and boss easily with few tech upgrades only as per below snap instead of full tech upgrade in 9.0 weapon. Also keep playing fee elite missions every hour to get some more bluechip which will be used to upgrade robots.

ad088aaca73278393cd9b8872fc84636.jpg
    We may come across this situation many times where we are getting sometimes only 150 clan coins and sometimes more than 3000 coins. So here is the explanation. If we attack on any cell which is surrounding by other players cell then we will always get least clan coins. But if if you attach on white cell which is not surrounded by man cells then you will get the most clan coins. We can say it as ghost cell. Here is the snap to explain it more effectively. We just got this clan in clan war today, obviously I'm not going to show that clan name (just don't want to expose their clan base positions to all). In this snap, bottom right most cell H10 is 1st level white cell which was blank and by hitting it, I got around 3800 clan coins because of many many blank cells between A4 to H10 (full middle row).

5d77274a95b1e4afc938b2db2e4f8ded.png

Moreover, let's assume that all cells are surrounded then also leader cell will give little bit more clan coins then officer and then members will give least coins. But to get highest coins, you have to be lucky to find ghost cell as soon as war starts.
    I come across such question also that if we make all players as member then will clan lose less trophies than clan with all officers? Then answer is NO.

Defense clan trophies in war will be predefined based on your current clan trophies count (just before war starts). Then trophies will be distributed as per Glu's internal logic to all officers, members and leader. But total will always remain same whether you have all officers or all members. It doesn't matter to define defense trophies for clan.
    I started thread for this question before few days and got some expert player's review as below.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?237865-Defense-long-range-or-short-range

Just to summarize, we can't set our base defense. Its already defined by Glu for each player and it will never gonna change.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Thanks WARRIOR ... there's plenty to digest here but it is much appreciated !!!

KUDOS
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • 69Shady00769Shady007 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Wow ..So beautifully described bsoni bro.
    Now its time to post my game status again. Its almost global end and this is my game status.

Good thing is my all 10 elite regions are completed along with global and I had 107 robo tokens. I used all of them in store to get robot parts and event tokens.

Golds status: Last golds 1399 + 100 (gold league) - 60 (Got 3 energy packs unnecessarily because of double click on energy refill. Silly mistake. lol) = 1439

357a75501c16d1780a0cc9f5f75b948c.jpg

Here as I wrote my elite game strategy, I used 9.5 and 10.5 level weapons to save blue chips and played lots of free missions in elite region 10 to get blue chips to upgrade my robots and save some chips for next elite regions too. I guess I should keep playing free elite regions to get around 25k blue chips at least to complete upcoming elite regions without any break or wait for blue chips.

Every hour I can earn 204 * 6 = 1224 Blue chips. In one day, I can get around 12k blue chips easily if I take opportunity every hour, not bad. :)

4a39e73a6ad96ef8a8fa4debe59b1989.jpg
  • NABEEL707NABEEL707 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Congratulations @Bsoni for achieving milestone of 200k VP !! :cool:

The 3rd player in cks to do so ... Wishing you all the best on that !!!

Such a great gameplay I have seen so far in glu , love you a lot because of honest play and always been a cool player ever !!!

#Keep Knocking the door hard - StrikeR is coming back soon :)

588dc826636b561313c701129b7ee2df.png
    Thank you Nabeel. Wish you good luck for your journey towards all time leaderboard. :)
  • GiulistallionGiulistallion Registered Users 145 Posts
    This is awesome Bsoni. It proves everything that you are most respected player and deserve to do top in all time leaderboard. Only fair players can do this and I can see YOU and SCORPION only so far to do this (now also ME, Giulistallion). It shows clearly what you have and what you are using. I understand it's not show off for others, but just for GLU so they don't do so much mistakes again and you have enough proofs. GLU is taking unnecessary time for verification and it impacts overall status, VP and many things.

KEEP DOING BRO!

Your work and knowledge inspires many people and I am one of them too. Here I am also posting my game status with some recent purchases so all know what I have. I am also making real payments for all these. It's my Energy Stock like yours which helps me to move forward with less payments.

PS: Your knowledge sharing posts is very useful and it cleared many of my doubts too. Your analysis is 100% correct. Thank you.

Giulistallion

[IMG][/img]1002dc2edc4cc06f2ee190685c4b1833.png[IMG][/img]097ed2447fd3dec9ffb6f89b27c9c125.png[IMG][/img]fa34ede5087858ef117dacf4b8fb2a2e.png[IMG][/img]88ba62d5cb0ab9ebfa1ffcb4e90f7c93.png[IMG][/img]6442060d342cfe3333d1cb7330bebf19.png
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
    2. page

[IMG][/img]0114127644056c9531893de57a63134a.png[IMG][/img]6a1ef153ecaab2d75fac07cfb706b9e6.png
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
    That's perfect Giuli. Posting game status and progress time to time will help Glu to find correct status of our games and real hackers instead of harming fair players. Its obviously not show off for others but its just Glu automated system glitches forces us to maintain status and all proofs. Otherwise we don't know when we gonna caught again unnecessarily again due their some wrong flags & system glitches. Lol.

Always be safe, play fair game and protect your account. Keep posting like this.

Thank you Giuli for all your comments and you are also one of big player who will reach in top 5 very soon. Best luck buddy.
    Good Morning Gentlemen,

Now that you've finished your "pat each other on the back" rituals :) I'd like to state while game achievements, game status and other game related information you might share is invaluable, posting your spending habits is nobody's business but your own ...
    ... you have nothing to prove in that regard; I've spent $300 over the last few months as well but I'm not about to post receipts in order to prove it ...
    ... besides @ $20 a week it really doesn't say much anyway and I seriously doubt that's the (related) reason you were "banned". :cool: It's misdirection at best.

Don't get me wrong, we appreciate ANYTHING that you want to share and if you believe this might help your unbanning efforts in the future, so be it, but if you're going to start posting personal private data ...
    ... how about some photos of your significant other? (if it's not female, I'm not interested). LOL

Just kidding ...

KUDOS

To the business at hand, I have the new weapons / milestones award structure for SILVER and BRONZE Leagues, if you have the same for GOLD League ... please post those as well, that would be appreciated.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?224162-CKS-Metrics-For-Beginners&p=544336&viewfull=1#post544336

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Scorpion,

Its not for you. Its for glu buggy system only. I respect you a lot so I'm not replying you with bad attitude. I even never did that with you then what's your problem? I'm trying to help people always here too. Please don't interfere in my business and what should I do. Thank you to stay away from this.

All people have different opinion and they will follow their selves only. Guys, I don't want to create army here like fool people who is with us and who against. So don't start any debate or war here. Just enjoy your game, be cool, get knowledge or just stay away and mind to your business only.
    Regarding your polite & knowledge sharing question, Glu offers 600 golds now for 18k AP milestone in gold league. First time, glu increased gold value which I reported many times to Glu customer care and game review.

Silver league offers 300 golds too. So much better now.
    Dear Scorpion, (sorry about the "DEAR")

I know you joke always like me, and as you know I like your posts very much...lol, but seriously......Glu banned me and unbanned me after 12 hours.....then...some haters attacked me and also others, so......please accept that I shared my account! What else should we do? Wanna visit my home? I live in middle of Italy, it's a very nice place....if you have time Scorpion I'll invite you....so we can play together CKS and go to the Beach, ok? Lol.........
    Btw. I'm not spending only $20 a week, much more...so... no misdirection....;-)

Just kidding... (but the invite to my home was meant seriously)

KUDOS

The great: Giulistallion ;-))

1187.png
    Photos of Italy from your yard would be great !!! Any photos of Italy from the perspective of an Italian ... :cool: I could do the same for NYC, if you like.

No more receipts please, but it does raise an interesting consideration ...
    ... Exchange Rates ??? Hmmm

Apparently, 99.99 is consistent regardless of the currency; that is all The SCORPION noticed. LOL

BTW posting I spent $20 a week (receipts) and then stating that you spent "much more" than that is the very definition of misdirection; solution is simple ... don't post receipts to forum. :)

*** SMILES ***
  • coolboycoolboy Registered Users 8 Posts
    You guys are doing awesome job. Not only me, many people on Global are also with you guys and your post. Don't notice jealous people. There will be always some jealous people everywhere who can't digest others victory. I still can't understand why people fight just for sake of games which are just for enjoyment and fun. Its always personal choice how people want to enjoy, no one has any rights to offend anything in that.

Also sharpshooters clan is very respected clan and no doubt in that. Only few jealous people can't accept that just for sake of past experience when more than 95% people were using unlimited golds mod. But Glu fixed all and still some idiotss can think there is some hack in CKS. LMAO.

I also want to join Honorable sharpshooters clan if you can make space for me, I sent message in challenge. Please check. Thanks.

59d28a6da41ed6970c44269d81d33c30.jpg

2fdc9a6d00037ecabc7b1453a3ebb9db.jpg
    Scorpion cmon.....you said as below:

... you have nothing to prove in that regard; I've spent $300 over the last few months as well but I'm not about to post receipts in order to prove it ...
    ... besides @ $20 a week it really doesn't say much anyway and I seriously doubt that's the (related) reason you were "banned". :cool: It's misdirection at best.

...Saying that i spend much more is not to show off....but to let understand all people how i got my resources like supplies, energies..etc. and...how it is possible that i'm alwyas on top! It's dedication, cleverness, many hours of playing and also money......"much more" is misdirection???? I don't think so! Absolutely not! In this manner people can't absolutely say anymore: how he has so many energies? how is it possible that he has so much gold? how? how? and how? Again: Dedication, cleverness, many hours of playing and last but not least: MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Understood dear Scorpion?

I noticed one thing: I (we) can do whatever we want, people keep going complain!!! Honestly, Scorpion, I expected little bit more from you.....honestly!

Below pics from my yard as by your request:

Bye Scorpion....TC

fd38b3860435616bfc29f9575534275a.jpg
    Thank you Coolboy...!
    Ok guys. Good discussion and there is no end in pointing each others. So let's stop. We don't want to prove anything to anyone except Glu who has rights to ban or unban players. That's it.

Let's enjoy game and keep sharing knowledgeable things only and glu glitches (of course game status time to time for Glu only). Dummy clan (on rank 2) is not removed yet from clan war leaderboard. So Glu where are you?
    Can't you see I'm trying to help you?

When you post inconsistent statements, you're just asking most of these guys to attack you. I've learned to only share what's required to make your point.

Capisci ...
    Thank you coolboy for your sensible comments. I'll not stop to pat someone on the back & appreciate good comments and attitude. :)

Btw, I'm not watching global message or writing anything in global. I never have time for Global message. So thanks for posting Global pic.
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Can't you see I'm trying to help you?

When you post inconsistent statements, you're just asking most of these guys to attack you. I've learned to only share what's required to make your point.

Capisci ...

Ok bro. Appreciated what you did for Giuli. Let's not check personal things like accountant and find mistakes. Lol.

Btw, you are very good accountant for sure. Always finding mistakes in others and put many people on radar. I don't know, your intention is good or not in that but as I said always I like your post and just be friendly guys with each other. Game is just for fun.
    Inconsistent?????

...btw....did you like the pic??? ;-))
    OK we're getting nowhere with this so I'll just say in closing that your receipts reflect an average of 99.99 / month or roughly (20.00 / week) which is inconsistent with "I spend much more than that" ...
    ... it's the receipts that are now in question ... get it?

Of course "much more" can mean anywhere from an additional 20.00 / week to 2,000 / week ...
    ... who knows? :)

Yes ... I am a trained numbers cruncher ... I am an IT Engineer and Software Developer by trade and was once a professional gambler, so my eye catches inconsistencies and patterns very quickly.

Beautiful picture ... was that taken from your residence (close by) ???
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    OK we're getting nowhere with this so I'll just say in closing that your receipts reflect an average of 99.99 / month or roughly (20.00 / week) which is inconsistent with "I spend much more than that" ...
    ... it's the receipts that are now in question ... get it?

Of course "much more" can mean anywhere from an additional 20.00 / week to 2,000 / week ...
    ... who knows? :)

Yes ... I am a trained numbers cruncher ... I am an IT Engineer and Software Developer by trade and was once a professional gambler, so my eye catches inconsistencies and patterns very quickly.

Beautiful picture ... was that taken from your residence (close by) ???

Btw, you will be happy to know that I'm also an IT Professional. Well, I'll talk to you more personally later :)
  • NABEEL707NABEEL707 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Ahann. Awesome place giuli ... I would like to visit that kind of stuff

Here in Pakistan , we don't have beautiful beaches like that :p
    Lmao .
    yes from my house.......sorry Scorpion, now I've understood what you meant...sorry......i had understood completely something else.....lol

I can post last 6 months...without problems......not all months are same obviously......I have many expenses, hey, I have a wife and two kids...so, very expensive....Lmao

here another month back: (wanna more?)

141574cf2f0f4c5c4328251888d3032a.png