BSONI - The Player

Comments

• GiulistallionGiulistallion Registered Users 145 Posts
    Thank you Nabeel bro!! ;-)
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    There you go. :cool:
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    Lmao........... ;-)..... Giulistallion is good......

For you :
    d7c9a4655e0564f28bc0b24cc321917a.jpg

I'm a lucky man..... My wife is lucky too. (it's obvious, she married me) Lmao
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
  • Sh00terSh00ter Registered Users 7 Posts
    Enough of the ****...lets do some math. Screen shot u posted has been edited..as fonts used by google are universal for all. Fonts used in ur email arent google ones, secondly there should have been dot(.) Between amount (99.99) not (99,99) but u are too dumb and made it a comma (,) seems like u missed it. Vat u added is incorrect and is with a comma too making is 18k. Or guess google is too stupid to have used comma for continuation of the number. Further u had to underline gpa, u kiding me? Now suppose for the sake of argument ur posts r correct. If added all massive packs...gold u collected is 62k...roughly 3k plus packs...keeping in view u have been playing leaderboard every event for a while now..must be using atleast 300 packs per event...surprisingly u still have 4k plus in ur inventory. Guess yours increase with gameplay. Lucky fella! Every drone module collected from every mission or vip doesnt make ur drone in trillions. Urs is max, must have spun gold there too. Event token...if all collected wont add up to that number...again gold spun...the more u talk the more u make a joke of urself. Only newbies can be fooled with it. Why dont u tell something about rooted emulators...where a purchased pack can be loaded to many players at a time....and gold than transferred to one account. U guys r a joke, no explaination would b required if u were not cheating..u doing it cause u wana make people believe in u...make them feel stupid...that feels good?

IMG_20170213_232500.png

TAX RATES
    http://www.vatlive.com/vat-rates/european-vat-rates/
    amsoft2000 wrote: »

When you post inconsistent statements, you're just asking most of these guys to attack you. I've learned to only share what's required to make your point.

Capisci ...

Nobody listens to The SCORPION.

C'est Le Vie
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Enough shooter. I said, no debate or war in thread please. This is not for you guys, its for Glu verification. If anyone will post anything wrong here, then Glu can easily find it and ban that people.

Now talking to your arguments regarding Giuli's snap,

1. His gmail snap is seems perfect, not edited. I checked it and seems clearly that he tooks snap from mobile, not from PC. So many mobile automatically underline only numbers, dates and url to make them clickable which you can see in his snap. GPA word can't be underlined in that obviously along with numbers. Check your SMS which has numbers+text and see what is underlined and what not. If you have doubt then I'm sure giuli can give you teamviewer to check the same gmail page in his mobile.

2. Regarding comma and dots, Some countries are separating amount by comma and some countries are doing with dots. Its his country standard behavior. Again nothing wrong in that.

Seems, your knowledge is poor regarding different countries and difference between mobile gmail vs. pc gmail.

3. Regarding 62k golds, giuli has just posted his last 3 months receipts and not all since a year. Then how can u make total and calculate it. Btw, why he should post more receipts for you. If you have any doubt then ask Glu to check his account which Glu already did before a week.

4. Regarding emulator gold transfer thing, do you think that still works? I already said in my post that Glu has already fixed all hacks long time ago. If that works for you then its great, enjoy it. We don't need it and this simply it prove that you have used that emulator gold hacks a lot and enjoyed a lot. Now became desperate because it doesn't work and glu fixed it. So you can't buy golds like giuli and others? Then how can you blame others?

You didn't do good homework before posting bullshiits in your post. Just goto home and do homework properly for next time.

OK finally, don't write bullshiits here, no debate and no war. I've started this thread just for knowledge sharing for people who need it and my account transparency for Glu. You guys can goto other threads for unnecessary debate and war.

PS. I'm not protecting anyone here. Its just real facts which I can see easily and tried to explain poor knowledge person.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    Shooter you are a dumbass,.......you probably never bought nothing from glu.......and math is not your business.......
    the commas (,) are correct....and also the underline of GPA is correct....everything original. Ask everyone who really bought somthing from GLU!
    Scorpion please correct me if i'm wrong. Thank you!

PS: this purchase is from 5.2.2017....you also can find same purchase on order history I also posted! So shut up please and don't talk nonsense![video=youtube_share;-8hv1Qlm9-U]https://youtu.be/-8hv1Qlm9-U[/video]
    I know about u too...dont make me start about u. When u joined ss..who was ur mentor...or u want me to call on ayaz...or start posting screens...u will find his screens perfect because u r the biggest culpret of all. Warrior or should I say b b s???
    And the drama continues...try to make the ones believe who are dumb like u lot...I had to make a point which I did. I know about u all. Know ur tricks. So keep doing what u r doing.
    Sh00ter wrote: »
    I know about u too...dont make me start about u. When u joined ss..who was ur mentor...or u want me to call on ayaz...or start posting screens...u will find his screens perfect because u r the biggest culpret of all. Warrior or should I say b b s???

All things applied to you man. I know who are you man. By changing your forum name, you can't hide your identity. If you have guts then post your CKS one snap here and show to everyone who you are. Then let's see how many comments you are getting for yourself from everyone who knows everything about you like me. Better you stay away from my way.

Btw, I have never worked with ayaz (And if I'm not wrong then he is MIRN guy and I left MIRN a long time ago to play CKS. Also for your information while playing MIRN also, I never met ayaz). You are talking about wrong & different story. Stay away from things which you don't know and what we're doing in present.
    Lol, I might post screens here that your friends and mentor may not like. I will leave it here for now but who knows I may well return if tempted. Lolzzzz
    Shooter now shut up!!! This is my last answer..... I don't continue argue with a Dumbass like you!!!

[video=youtube_share;-8hv1Qlm9-U]https://youtu.be/-8hv1Qlm9-U[/video]

Ps: you can also see my face and email..... :-)...... Show me yours!!!! Afraid??!!....
    Warrior....lets stop argue.....this fake shooter is hyroler or a similar hater and/or jealous person with some minority complexes. So better we stop talking with this guy.....look at his profile: join date February 2017....so he is a joke!!!!!!
    Game, set and match ... well done.
    LOL ;-) Long live the "Giulistallion"
    LOL ;-) Long live the "Giulistallion"

Your partner didn't fair so well earlier today, but I'm sure he will be resurrected. :)

Screenshot_20170213-222920.png?psid=1

Sorry WARRIOR ... I didn't realize it was you until AFTER the battle was concluded. :(

It was the largest payout I've had all day, so I was becoming desperate. :cool:
    Enjoy buddy. I am done with diamonds. My base is upgraded and i dont need diamonds now. :-)
    Lmao..... Bsoni and Scorpion... :-)
    Glu is showing new assault 38.5 in tesla section to craft. Then once I crafted it, it moved to assault list. Lol.. another one of silly glitches.
    So that's where those pesky ASSAULT WEAPONS were hiding from me. :)

CONFIRMED ... 38.5 LINDEN MKII ASSAULT located under TESLAS in craft repository.

Great discovery Buddy !!!

*** SMH ***
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    So that's where those pesky ASSAULT WEAPONS were hiding from me. :)

CONFIRMED ... 38.5 LINDEN MKII ASSAULT located under TESLAS in craft repository.

Great discovery Buddy !!!

*** SMH ***

Lol. Finally mystery solved. Suspense over. Lmao.
  • coolboycoolboy Registered Users 8 Posts
    You guys are doing great job Bsoni and Giuli. People love it on Global. Keep doing good work guys.

90e13998d21bbadfbd7100dcac4f51c7.jpg
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Lol. Finally mystery solved. Suspense over. Lmao.

Mystery continues. Assault is asking for only diamonds like Tesla to upgrade all parts. It seems its assault with genes of tesla or better we can say its like jackass. Lol

6126fc4d5265156219986387515c30dd.jpg
    Thanks cool for global update. :-)
    Thank you Coolboy :-)
    After all 3 leagues here is my game status. Assault is crafted in 2 days.

Golds status: Last golds 1439 + 1200 (2 days league) = 2639.

Unfortunately 3rd I became lazy after getting assault and didn't reach to 18k milestone. So lost 600 golds. My bad.. :(

3bf8f979afafdade6bf8919960e84bd5.jpg
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Mystery continues. Assault is asking for only diamonds like Tesla to upgrade all parts. It seems its assault with jeans of tesla or better we can say its like jackass. Lol

17e32f7a917baf584da7fc30a3a4dc72.jpg

First things first ... "jeans" are pants made of denim and "genes" reside on chromosomes. :cool:

No more cash for upgrades eh? GLU continues to try new ways to collect revenue OR is this just another mistake? Imagine that ... 35B Diamonds to upgrade the 1st column of an Assault Weapon?

The total may be close to 1/2 of the TIER 37 Defense Base ... now I love Assault Weapons, but I don't like them that much.

Yep this game has just about run it's course, I'm afraid to say.

Being "banned" may have been a blessing in disguise my friend. :(
    Thanks for my typo correction. It was silly. Lol.

It is Glu glitch for sure because they put it in tesla segments hence some of behavior may work like tesla. IDK but definitely its bug.
    Did REDAL3RT win the Global and did GIULISTALLION finish 2nd? I would really like to know what the 39.5 and 40.5 upgrade costs are?

I hope it's a mistake and I hope they're willing to fix it, but who knows for sure?

With the growing popularity of the Assault Weapon (hard to believe that I was one of the few who realized it's potential early on) and it's critical role in fighting MDUs, I wouldn't put anything past GLU at this point.

With all of the bugs in this game and as hard as it is to acquire a decent weapon these days, this could be a deal breaker.
    Yes Scorpion, me 2nd (39.5 weapon).......the upgrade was very very very expensive!!! I can't remember exactly, but it started from 1st Tier about more than 10/15 B and ended in 5th Tier about 35/40 B......plus/minus......
    My Tesla 40.5 costs on 4th Tier 49.14 B...so I cant afford because my max. diamonds is 44.56...so i dont wanna pay difference with gold....:-)))

Have a nice day

Giuli