Options

02/09 ASSAULT GLOBAL INVASION EVENT (How Are We Doing?)

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Good Morning and Welcome to Round #1 of the TIER 37 Battle Cycle, which also happens to be our second Global Invasion Event.

Today we have a complete line of ASSAULT WEAPONS for you to compete for. :cool:

The Assault Weapon Du Jour is the LINDEN MKII ...

RANK #01: 40.5 ... 93.46T-137.44T - Greatest
RANK #02: 39.5 ... 43.73T-68.72T - Greater
RANK #03: 38.5 ... 23.36T-34.36T - Great

RANK #04-#10: 25 Weapon Parts (38.5)
RANK #11-#25: 20 Weapon Parts (38.5)
RANK #26-#50: 15 Weapon Parts (38.5)

Yes ... the former TOP 90 has become the TOP 50.
(TOP 30 has also shrunk to TOP 25).

The VIP Event Lineup:

@7,000 GOLD: 38.5 OCTOPUS MKII TESLA - 30.92T-47.42T.
@5,750 GOLD: 38.0 CUIRASS MKII ASSAULT - 13,74T-24.74T - "TIER 38 SR Standard Bearer".
@3,500 GOLD: 37.5 BETELGEUSE MKII TESLA - 18.52T-25.77T.

@PARTS: 38.0 LYREBIRD MKII SNIPER - 13.74T-23.74T - "TIER 38 LR Standard Bearer".

There are several items on sale and currently available in The Store.

Here are a couple of the sale item HEAVY WEAPONS:
36.5 CRAB MKII HEAVY - 7.73T-11.84T - 720 GOLD **
36.0 SWORDFISH MKII HEAVY - 5.15T-9.26T - 1,435 GOLD **

The "magic" number for this Battle Cycle (should be) ... 12,369.92B (12.4T).

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• Options
    DRONE and BASE:
    BASE: 11.17T (ALPHA-LIMA @ 81.25%); LEVEL: 360; CASH: 5.0T+; HIGH VAULT: 1.13B.
    DRONE: 548.54B (Power) - 325/390 (Level) - 3159/3215 (XP) - 3.01T (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (1.18T-L2), RL (1.18T-L2), HR (1.18T-L2), SG (1.18T-L2)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: (219.93B)
    ..... 096.64B: MG (900); HR (900); RL (900); SG (900)
    ..... 120.80B: MG (628); HR (631); RL (631); SG (631)
    ..... 858.99B: MG (969); HR (963); RL (957); SG (966)

..... 1.07T: MG (509); HR (464); RL (470); SG (503)
    ..... 6.87T: MG (128); HR (109); RL (105); SG (130)
    ..... 8.59T: MG (032); HR (029); RL (013); SG (041)

FUSES:
    098 x TIER 33 (XP-58); 012 x TIER 34 (XP-60); 012 x TIER 35 (XP-62);

FUSING: 039 x TIER 36 (XP-69); 033 x TIER 34 (XP-67); 030 x TIER 21 (XP-41); 003 x TIER 36 (XP-71)

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 37.0 PUMA MKII (acquired 02/13) @ 75% (10.38T/12.37T).
    TESLA: 37.5 ARCTURUS MKII (acquired 01/19) @ 100%(23.71T/25.77T).
    ASSAULT: 37.0 ROSE MKII (acquired 01/19) @ 100% (12.37T/13.74T).
    HEAVY: 33.5 TOLLENO MKII (acquired 11/22) @ 100% (1.32T).

• Options
    Screenshot_20170209-060000.png?psid=1
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Looks like this is becoming a very exclusive game, no really good players needed, just the elites.

How long do I sit on the sidelines and watch this train wreck?
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Looks like this is becoming a very exclusive game, no really good players needed, just the elites.

How long do I sit on the sidelines and watch this train wreck?

Good Morning ...

To answer your question ... until you have roughly 500 Event Tokens, have accumulated enough GOLD to buy your weapons OR simply just grow so bored that it no longer makes any difference.
  • Options
    Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    18000 ap required for silver league. Its official now buy gold or leave the game
  • Options
    Screenshot_20170210-020000.png?psid=1
  • Options
    Screenshot_20170211-020001.png?psid=1

Go NOBRAKES3 Go !!! :cool:

The SCORPION is comatose @ RANK #618 (6,946 AP). :(
  • Options
    warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Surprisingly we have suspicious clan again with rank 1 on clan war leaderboard. This clan doesn't exist at all in CKS. LOL.

c578cd4d2c85aba67504274af8b0eed3.jpg
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Options
    Yeah I noticed this yesterday ... KANE believes it's a "GLU Plant" designed to disrupt; best to ignore it.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Yeah I noticed this yesterday ... KANE believes it's a "GLU Plant" designed to disrupt; best to ignore it.

Yes it will be removed tomorrow probably. Glu did this in past also almost 3 to 4 times.
  • Options
    coolboycoolboy Registered Users 8 Posts
    Is it same weapon offered in gold league and silver leagues whose parts we got from global? I doubt it because I can't see global weapon parts in craft section and weapon which is offered shows 0 parts. So is there another glitch by Glu same as like invasion global and leagues?
  • Options
    Last Global Invasion Event, the Global offered 40.5, 39.5, 38.5 and then the Silver League had 37.5.

Also, following the last invasion event, the parts I won (10x I believe) from the Global disappeared.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?237814-What-The-Hell-GLU&p=540318&viewfull=1#post540318

Since I am no longer relying on these events to acquire better weapons, I can't say for sure if GLU has fixed (changed) anything this time around, but I am investigating.
  • Options
    coolboy wrote: »
    Is it same weapon offered in gold league and silver leagues whose parts we got from global? I doubt it because I can't see global weapon parts in craft section and weapon which is offered shows 0 parts. So is there another glitch by Glu same as like invasion global and leagues?

The best information I have at this point can be found here:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?224162-CKS-Metrics-For-Beginners&p=544336&viewfull=1#post544336

It definitely doesn't look very promising, I'm sorry to say.

• Options
    coolboy wrote: »

Its same weapon this time. Glu just did mistake in last time under impression that they have already released new base for 38 level weapons.
  • Options
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Its same weapon this time. Glu just did mistake in list time under impression that they have already released new base for 38 level weapons.

Do you have any positive confirmation of this? I can't find any of these weapons in the craft repository OR The Store ...
  • Options
    Do you have any positive confirmation of this? I can't find any of these weapons in the craft repository OR The Store ...

No confirmation from Glu but its obvious that Glu did mistake accordingly. See in this invasion event also they offered same structural weapons parts (like rank 1, 40.5 and so on). Same was in last invasion event too when new base didn't arrive. So I'm just laughing that Glu was under impression that they released new base or they might started invasion event earlier before releasing base. Its obvious their some calculation mistake.
  • Options
    No confirmation from Glu but its obvious that Glu did mistake accordingly. See in this invasion event also they offered same structural weapons parts (like rank 1, 40.5 and so on). Same was in last invasion event too when new base didn't arrive. So I'm just laughing that Glu was under impression that they released new base or they might started invasion event earlier before releasing base. Its obvious their some calculation mistake.

NOTHING is ever obvious when it comes to GLU. LMAO

At the time their response to my inquiry (regarding this) was that it was necessary to go to the GOLD LEAGUE to get the weapons parts you needed; they never acknowledged it was a mistake. :(

That doesn't mean they haven't relented and changed the rules (once again), however.

Has anyone acquired weapons parts via SL or BL for a 38.5 or 37.5 LINDEN MKII??
  • Options
    KANE has confirmed that 37.5 variant (instead of 38.5 in Global) is being offered as parts in Silver League. *ugh*

So that much hasn't changed; not a mistake apparently but a permanent feature.

I really do hate being the bearer of bad news, but it is what it is, I'm afraid. :(

Now I have a report from another clan member who won 38.5 parts in Silver League ... BUT ...
    ... did NOT win anything in Global Invasion Event.

So, the plot thickens. :cool:
  • Options
    So the only winners in 4 days worth of Global work, are 3 people working at a lunatic's pace?

And, not seeing the prize structure above (pics aren't loading at work), to win any weapons at league events means at least two rank 1's?

I can't understand why I'm one of the very few that complains about all of this, while at the same time seeing so many people (lemmings?) rushing to get to the top of the boards for any little crumbs available? And all this effort of hundreds of players must look to GLU like they have struck the perfect balance of difficulty to player's spending for their coffers?

I keep waiting for reality to set in, but...

I'm really trying for some motivation here.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    So the only winners in 4 days worth of Global work, are 3 people working at a lunatic's pace?

And, not seeing the prize structure above (pics aren't loading at work), to win any weapons at league events means at least two rank 1's?

I can't understand why I'm one of the very few that complains about all of this, while at the same time seeing so many people (lemmings?) rushing to get to the top of the boards for any little crumbs available? And all this effort of hundreds of players must look to GLU like they have struck the perfect balance of difficulty to player's spending for their coffers?

I keep waiting for reality to set in, but...

I'm really trying for some motivation here.

Oh I'm not just complaining, I've been hammering GLU over the head with this for weeks ...
    ... I did manage to get us 20 parts in league events for #1, but WHO gets WHAT is still a major concern.

As it stands now, only 1-2 dozen out of 5,000 will ever get a weapon in these events ...
    ... so NOBODY wins without spending a small fortune.

I've managed to get 2 x 37.0 primary weapons for 5 Trillion in cash to go along with my TESLA ...
    ... that has been the ONLY way to acquire weapons without going to VIP and the VIP awards are really trash that won't last more than a couple of weeks anyways.

It will all come crashing down around GLU's head by TIER 38 unless they do something.

What amazes me is how (why) some players keep competing for NOTHING ???
    ... that is the true mystery, along with petty squabbles about GOLD.

The game is F.U.B.A.R. and nobody seems to notice OR care (except us diehard loyalists).

Live to fight another TIER is all I do at this point ...
    ... without spending anything more than what I need to stay alive ... it's really pitiful.

*** SMH ***
  • Options
    Well, then I have hope they can actually hear your argument.

Maybe GLU's idea is to suddenly shock us, pick us up by the toes, and shake to see how much money falls out of pockets?

Picturing the movie with the Fraternity hazing scene where someone receives a large wooden paddle slap while bent over and exclaims, "Thank You! May I have another?"
  • Options
    To anyone who bothers to read these posts, I can only beg (rather implore) for us to collectively STOP playing these Invasion Events, in fact ONLY play PvP as much as needed to stay alive.

If GLU pulls the plug for what they mistakenly believe as a "lack of interest" in their game, then sobeit for it's ultimately their fault ...
    ... but GLU be advised that anything that happens (or doesn't) going forward is completely of your doing (or undoing).

'Nuff said.

UPDATE:
    Kane confirms that he DID receive 38.5 Parts in Silver League but the 38.5 Parts he won in weekend Global Event disappeared ...
    ... I honestly don't know what's worse ... parts vanishing OR wrong parts being awarded ...
    Either way you're screwed and parts are definitely NOT the way to go anymore, obviously.
  • Options
    To anyone who bothers to read these posts, I can only beg (rather implore) for us to collectively STOP playing these Invasion Events, in fact ONLY play PvP as much as needed to stay alive.

If GLU pulls the plug for what they mistakenly believe as a "lack of interest" in their game, then sobeit for it's ultimately their fault ...
    ... but GLU be advised that anything that happens (or doesn't) going forward is completely of your doing (or undoing).

'Nuff said.

UPDATE:
    Kane confirms that he DID received 38.5 Parts in Silver League but the 38.5 Parts he won in weekend Global Event disappeared ...
    ... I honestly don't know what's worse ... parts vanishing OR wrong parts being awarded ...
    Either way you're screwed and parts are definitely NOT the way to go anymore, obviously.

Finally you also agreed obviously that Glu can do obvious mistake. :)

I also agree on your conclusion that invasion events are totally **** as of now except top 3 lunatics. I just like that they offered 600 golds per day. I'm just happy to play to get gold rewards. :-)

I still doubt about weapons. This time we got same parts of weapon in gold league and if I'm not wrong then bronze league also offered same 38.5 weapon parts. Then how silver league can offer different weapon? Mystery.
  • Options
    Finally you also agreed obviously that Glu can do obvious mistake. :)

I also agree on your conclusion that invasion events are totally **** as of now except top 3 lunatics. I just like that they offered 600 golds per day. I'm just happy to play to get gold rewards. :-)

I still doubt about weapons. This time we got same parts of weapon in gold league and if I'm not wrong then bronze league also offered same 38.5 weapon parts. Then how silver league can offer different weapon? Mystery.

Yes I agree that GLU makes mistakes, many more than any other software developer I've ever experienced ...
    ... makes Microsoft look like geniuses that write "bug free software", by comparison.

So how do we proceed because "survival mode" will wear very thin, very soon. :(

I mean we burn energy, get nothing in return and give the diamonds back to GLU for the privilege of doing it all over again ... and again ... and again.

They throw GOLD at us to keep us "in the game" so they can say, "Look at all the potential customers you can reach out and touch with your ad ...", while we look on in amazement as hacks run up the score and mystery clans invade "our space".

The rookies praise us for doing essentially nothing ...
    ... then they understand like a lightning bolt just ripped through their souls.

The game is monotonous by it's nature, but we were always happy to compete for a chance at a new and more powerful weapon ...
    ... if we could afford it, we hit those VIP Events for the crème de la crème.

Now we must all wallow in mediocrity, all equal in our (un)achievement and look forward to 2 brief periods each day for 3 x 1 minute of "happy time" and to compare our miseries and mishaps.

I've just about had enough of the bizarro World of GLU ...