BSONI - The Player

Comments

• warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Yes Scorpion, me 2nd (39.5 weapon).......the upgrade was very very very expensive!!! I can't remember exactly, but it started from 1st Tier about more than 10/15 B and ended in 5th Tier about 35/40 B......plus/minus......
    My Tesla 40.5 costs on 4th Tier 49.14 B...so I cant afford because my max. diamonds is 44.56...so i dont wanna pay difference with gold....:-)))

Have a nice day

Giuli

Giuli, can you please confirm whether your assault is asking for only diamonds for all upgrades or 1st row diamonds and rest cash?
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • GiulistallionGiulistallion Registered Users 145 Posts
    I confirm warrior, only diamonds, no cash...:-(
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Good Morning Guys ...

So the 39.5 Cost for the 5th (final) column of upgrades is most likely the same as the 38.5's 1st (initial) column of upgrades.

If this wasn't so d.a.m.n tragic, I would be "laughing-out-loud" at GLU's fiendish attempts to deceive.

Anyone got a pipeline into the winner's circle? ...
    ... I need to know what the 40.5 upgrade costs are BEFORE I go GLU ballistic. :cool:
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Good Morning Guys ...

So the 39.5 Cost for the 5th (final) column of upgrades is most likely the same as the 38.5's 1st (initial) column of upgrades.

If this wasn't so d.a.m.n tragic, I would be "laughing-out-loud" at GLU's fiendish attempts to deceive.

Anyone got a pipeline into the winner's circle? ...
    ... I need to know what the 40.5 upgrade costs are BEFORE I go GLU ballistic. :cool:

Seems you are calculating something wrong. 38.5 assault cost is 8.72B per upgrade and 39.5 assault cost is between 10 to 15 B as per Giuli for 1st column. For 5th column 38.5 assault cost is around 28B and for 39.5, its around 35B. Then how 39.5 5th column cost can be same as 38.5 1st column?
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Mystery continues. Assault is asking for only diamonds like Tesla to upgrade all parts. It seems its assault with genes of tesla or better we can say its like jackass. Lol

6126fc4d5265156219986387515c30dd.jpg

Finally Glu got this bug (may be by reading this thread.. lol..) and fixed it. Now assault is asking for cash with some glitches again like below snap. 1st column 1st upgrade is asking for diamonds again now.. LMAO..

f7344a56181a0f7748d44387fe61714d.jpg
    I was calculating 4 x 8.74B = 34.96B vs what GIULI quoted ...
    ... now he could have meant 35/40B per square, true.

But that's insane ... how about some clarification GIULI was 35/40B for entire column OR per square.

Moot point since CASH is back ... 3rd column looks strange to me. LOL

Also, after re-reading his post I agree I mis-read his post :)
    Unfortunately, per square...:-(

8df2235b3b086ac245fddd73f5e13035.png
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
    Good Grief ... so going forward, I guess we can expect 1 x Defense Base upgrade and another 1 or 2 x Defense Base upgrades for weapons; if you're lucky enough to acquire one or two.

Even by high roller standards, this is milking the cow dry ... all done within 3-weeks?

Yeah Right? I wonder how long it will take for everyone to simply walk away; after all that is exactly what GLU is asking us to do right?

This would be a hard sell even if the software worked flawlessly.

There is one saving grace ... you really don't need to upgrade that weapon; it's overkill anyway ...
    ... but it's the principal behind it that concerns me.

*** SMH ***
    Look at this.......:((((( I just sent e-mail to Glu!
    Warrior what you said? Glu fixed the Bug? Are you sure????.....unbelievable........
    This weapon was fully upgraded!!!!!

ea0db294335a2996b55921675acb1f72.png
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Finally Glu got this bug (may be by reading this thread.. lol..) and fixed it. Now assault is asking for cash with some glitches again like below snap. 1st column 1st upgrade is asking for diamonds again now.. LMAO..

f7344a56181a0f7748d44387fe61714d.jpg

I guess you guys missed my this post. I said, Glu fixed cash upgrade issue but now all 1st row is asking for diamonds again as per above snap (I already posted) but I confirm here that no need to upgrade them again. Its Glu glitch again. As soon I upgrade my 4th column 1st item with diamonds all rest 3 got upgraded (fixed) automatically.

Giuli, since you already have upgraded all columns for assault, now you can't fix it like me. So just ignore it. Your weapon power must be max now.
    I can fix it.....spending again many diamonds hardyl earned in PVP.....Thank you Glu.
    I can fix it.....spending again many diamonds hardyl earned in PVP.....Thank you Glu.

Lol. No need of it. It gonna be fixed automatically. Check your weapon power in assault section. it must be maxed out already. But yes you can upgrade it again for satisfaction. :-)
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    Bsoni bro.... You are a best game player I have ever seen
    So Jao 
    Wrong AgentRocky......I am.......
    Lmao
    Wrong AgentRocky......I am.......
    Lmao

Do I detect a "Global Challenge"? Come on I want to be the referee ... please. :cool:

It's almost as if he posted to BSONI to get YOUR attention. LMAO
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Do I detect a "Global Challenge"? Come on I want to be the referee ... please. :cool:

It's almost as if he posted to BSONI to get YOUR attention. LMAO

Lmao scorpion and giuli.. :)

Thanks agentrocky. ;)
    ;-))))))))

aa08a24483bf43dc32962132fbeadfac.jpg
    Finally, just before an hour of global end, I took this snap.

Golds status: Last golds 2639 + 50 - 40 (2 energy packs bought by mistake again) = 2649.

309646342f214e9283ed8a044bb9828d.jpg
    Dude ... that much energy would last me for close to a year. :( You need to hide your wallet Bro and burn some of this off.

Challenge GIULISTALLION; it appears he needs someone to compete against. :)

*** SMILES ***
    Banned again. Thank you! Your system suck !!!! Every time I score in top positions! Farewell Glu! I'll give my money to another developer!
    Today, 08:01 PM #21
    amsoft2000
    user-online.png
    Expert Member image.php?u=279885&dateline=1432650454 Join DateApr 2015Posts5,258
    quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Giulistallion viewpost-right.png
    Banned again. Thank you! Your system suck !!!! Every time I score in top positions! Farewell Glu! I'll give my money to another developer!

How on Earth did you get banned this time? You won the Global fair and square, from what I can tell.

What did you do Bro, it was reported that you were doing 75 AP a minute in the GOLD LEAGUE ...
    ... that's probably what got you banned. :(

Impossible! If glu is so stupid to believe in such **** crrapp, then farewell......screenshots are not proves! Some guys reported (with screenshots) they saw in past that i did 1 pvp every 2 seconds.....thats impossible.....also 75ap per minute...its impossible.....glitches, synch issues...i dont know, but honestly Scorpion, like I said in past, I dont care! Glu will lose one very good customer! I hope I will stay banned, but also if unbanned, i will stop! Its a game not life.....and people are so unhappy with their lifes that they have only one purpose: check permanently others playing, and then to deduce that something is wrong or that they cheat or hack. (we know exactly those 3-4 people with minority complexes)
    Only because they are not strong and/or aren't able to do what i did....play strong, fast and fair.
    So, if glu is afraid of those players who report **** crrapp, without real evidences, ok....fine for me...I will play other games and support obviously other developers.
    One thing is sure.....I lost a lot of money....and GLU have to provide me all evidences, all evidences why i got banned again, without any reason! Other thing: I know many many people all over the world and for sure many of them listen to me....so GLU will be on the black list of many people.....thats for sure!

GLU REMEMBER:

It makes more noise a falling tree than a growing forest!!!
    Oh c.r.a.p. Its so sad to hear that. You are right that only evidence can make sense instead of just jealous people complaints. This time only you seems to be banned so far, so definitely it should be because of complaint.

I hope best for you buddy and waiting to see Glu answer on this.
    Well, Its time for some glitches again. Assault mystery still continues. See below snaps. My assault one cell upgrade is still pending but I can see its power is more that its maxed out power what it supposed to.

Seems developer tries to fix 1 issue in this assault mystery and open 2 more issues for us to report. As always, there is no proper QC done ever for any Glu new release or fixes. Glu, why don't you hire some experienced people from forums to do QC for you? Everyone (like facebook, whatsapp and many online business) is paying money for external QC persons or any normal person who reports bugs) and we're doing this job for you free of cost. At least we deserve some game rewards like golds for any glitch we report, isn't it? I know many many more glitches (not so silly glitches like this but many strong glitches too) in game as an IT professional but honestly I don't want to highlight all free of cost. Lol.

a46a9d7d3125a33c09d66b142e83dcfc.jpg

ebba8a908b19d664cf945e2ecd42da1b.jpg
    After 3 leagues event, here is my game status.

Golds status: Last golds 2649 + 300 - 60 (3 energy packs bought) + 8 (video golds) = 2897.

Finally after long time, I saw video to play and get golds. But I could see only 1 video per day. Glu is so unfair. :(

2a90d945b3270b06fadd17e81823121d.jpg
    My strategy of playing free missions every hour in elite region works and by playing average 4 to 5 times free missions (5*6 = 30 missions) every day I got good amount of blue chips for upcoming elite regions. I'm still keep playing free missions. Because who knows, how many blue chips will be needed for upcoming 1 or 3 or 5 elite regions? New robots upgrades? New levels of existing robots? May be we need at least 50k blue chips to clear everything without any shortage of blue chips.

0e19647c4aa23c60ab0065f5938dd022.jpg
    One of my clanmate send me this glitch. Last region shows this variable after receiving every intel instead of showing actual message. May be Glu developer forgot to write variable properly. Please fix this too. :)

03294eb040bb397575423006e92cf985.jpg
    See this example, Usually I never checked players profile who challenged me but recently I just saw it and found below. Level 4 guys won challenge so easily by killing my high level base and robots.. LMFAO..

Should I keep doing complaints like fool people for this? Should I keep checking to find such people? OR BEST is... Should I just focus on my game only without worrying about 80% such other players? I really don't care about these things. For me, my game and my enjoyment is enough. This is just to show that everyday I'm getting such low levels people who attacks me in pvp and challenge and won easily. We all know how the hell its possible? So as zwift said (http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?237814-What-The-Hell-GLU&p=546686&posted=1#post546686), its exploit in different ways (weapon power, golds or health or rockets or many more which we don't know) and most of guys (more than 80% if i guess) are doing exploit in most of games for enjoyment which I really don't mind. Let them enjoy. Keep hunting.. :-)

53816fbab5cffe1cafb4d78d15c5e591.jpg

efcbf0d5b5ae4d3dba8a43a395af2419.jpg
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    It happens with me everyday when I open my game...complained to glu many times..But they didn't took any action..
    As their policy is to ban players of zwift and sharpshooters clans only..Lol
    So Jao 
    It happens with me everyday when I open my game...complained to glu many times..But they didn't took any action..
    As their policy is to ban players of zwift and sharpshooters clans only..Lol

Lol agent. Your frustration make sense too.. ;)
    Screenshot_20170224-161806.png?psid=1

Well Done and KUDOS !!!