Do not let banned players return to game.

2Next

Comments

• Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    Mr scorpion ..I thought ur clan was away from this stuff...But as I'm seeing this...I can't believe it...lol...
    But y u not accepting that ..ur player nobrake is cheating.
    I agree as u say about clan donation with less power drone weapons..
    But what about playing in last invador event.

He did 62ap in only 2 days..How he did it.
    So Jao 
  • David wackerDavid wacker Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree with you shooter
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Well you can check back ... I really don't think I've posted anything other than trying to get you guys to look at all explanations OTHER than cheating being the only explanation.

It reminds me of rookie complaints not worthy of veterans... if for some reason you mistook that as me protecting some cheater then you're misunderstanding everything I've said and there's nothing I can say to change what you're thinking.

I'll leave it at that.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • GiulistallionGiulistallion Registered Users 145 Posts
    ....ok....leave it at that....but you still did not answer! That is very surprising.....
    I expected at least: Ok Giuli, i will check with my clan....but no, you did not say it..........sorry Scorpion, but this is very suspicious!!! :-)))

How do you feel to be on the other side?
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
    Check again
    .. That wss the first thing I said.

"I'll look into it" ... Is that not good enough for you?

LOL
    598f123be2958e39d5ddaa62bcaa9a3f.jpg
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
  • coolboycoolboy Registered Users 8 Posts
    Seems nobody listened me to stop war. Lol.

I checked all posts here and just had some queries and I'm sure once KANE team will answer for them then everything will be easily understable for everyone. So let's have some calculations and proofs to stop this war.

NoBrake scored 46k in 2 days as per scropion's below post. He made total around 80+K AP by end of event? If I'm not wrong.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?239033-02-09-ASSAULT-GLOBAL-INVASION-EVENT-(How-Are-We-Doing-)&p=543845&posted=1#post543845

NoBrake made total around 1000 VP in that invasion event. Because when event was started he was at around 2000 or something VP and when it was ended, he was near to 3000 VP.

So 1000 VP = 500 PVP = 12,500 AP in 4 days. That means let's assume he made 6k or 7k AP in 2 days.

Now everyday free invader resets + let's assume he played some invaders at 25, 50 and 100 victories. (100 should not be possible based on his VP calculations but let's assume that too).

So total 4000 AP per day using FREE invaders. Total 8k AP in 2 days.

So final total so far is 7k using PVP + 8K using invader = 15k AP. So now to get more 31k AP in 2 days, he has to used event tokens 15 times per day.

that means he used 10,10,20,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100,100,100,100 tokens per day = 880 event tokens per day. So probably more than 3000 tokens in one invasion event. Now by assuming his low level profile + low VP profile, he didn't play too much to get thousands of event coins and robotokens. Not even he played elite regions to earn robotokens to spin. So its easy to conclude that he spun with lots of golds to get thousands of event coins to spend in one event.

+ He is doing lots of donations as per snaps everyday that means he has so many golds to spend for donations apart from energy and tokens. Huhhhh ? Otherwise who will spend golds for donations instead of saving for energy?

Today when event started, within few mins his score was 8003. That means he used free invader + 10+10+20+30+40+50+60 = 8000 AP on starting of events itself. Again he is very rich with event coins. :-)

Now let's assume this new guy is so rich to buy golds and spend for all these. Then he has supposed to spent $500 for donations + $200 for energies (used in event) + min $200 for event tokens (By assuming 7000 golds to spin in store - 360 golds for each 10 spins so I assume that in 20 spins he got 3000 Event coins) = $900 at least spent so far by assuming his only 1 event score and few days donations. It must be more spending but can that guy show receipts of just minimum $900 purchase which will clear all doubts and it will prove everything that he spent real money for all above.

Don't get me wrong here, I just did calculations and conclude this so far as neutral. Feel free to correct me with valid proofs only instead of only with wrong arguments. Thank you.
    d607a4b67942c429a029dd11ab0297bf.gif
    Funny Guys ... rest assured I am in "FULL RADAR TRACKING" mode today. :cool:

The only thing I question about this theory is ... HE LOST !!! ... didn't even acquire a weapon.

As I promised, I am in full tracking mode this event.
  • coolboycoolboy Registered Users 8 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Funny Guys ... rest assured I am in "FULL RADAR TRACKING" mode today. :cool:

The only thing I question about this theory is ... HE LOST !!! ... didn't even acquire a weapon.

As I promised, I am in full tracking mode this event.

Thanks Scropion. I trust you always and I'm sure you will monitor everything honestly.

Btw, its not funny. Its real calculations but let's see how it goes this time. After having all this analytics, he won't take any risk this time. :-)
    coolboy wrote: »
    Thanks Scropion. I trust you always and I'm sure you will monitor everything honestly.

Btw, its not funny. Its real calculations but let's see how it goes this time. After having all this analytics, he won't take any risk this time. :-)

I didn't mean your calculations were funny, just GIULI's audience applauding. :) I, more than anyone else, can appreciate a well thought out algorithm but is does have a minor flaw.

I was right behind him (stalking him) ...
    ... FREE + 10+10+20+20 for my first 5,000 AP (a total of 60 Event Tokens).

Another component you're missing is that every time you win an Invasion Event you collect ROBOTOKENS which, in turn, can be used to spin for more Event Tokens ... feeling lucky?
    ... while I can appreciate your effort here, there are many more variables that need to be accounted for BEFORE you can accuse someone of cheating ... and that's just the FREE stuff.

I can assure you there is NOTHING suspicious going on thus far ...
    ... For the record, I started with 575 Event Tokens ... not nearly enough to win but pretty much average for anyone without spending a cent.

Just a friendly word of advice ... before you suspect something strange, make sure you have months of statistics gathered to determine what's "average". :cool:
    Obviously now v2nobrake knows very well that there are many eyes on him, so he won't t take any risk. He also had stopped clan donations after I posted his donations snaps. No donations from him in the last 24 hours of my post.
    Lol

PS: Now I am waiting to hear funny reply again that he is out of his low drone parts. Lmao.
    GIULI ... why not "zip it" until the event has concluded; it's just noise at this point agreed?

Here's another point worth noting ...

I started with 575 Event Tokens and after 6 x Invasion Victories, I now have 615 Event Tokens ...
    ... I haven't spent one single penny OR bar of GOLD (the event is still young).

It's pretty much obvious that using Event Tokens for some sort of "cheating metric" doesn't hold water, so y'all are going to need to come up with something better.

Now ... I am continuing to monitor the events going forward, that much I promised. If ANYONE who WAS cheating stops because of this, then we've effectively stopped the cheating right?

Either way, it's best for the game I think.

The jury is still out ... be patient please.

There IS one thing I've learned in life, cheats don't stop cheating just because someone is watching ...
    ... it's in their nature to cheat and cannot help themselves. :cool:
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    LMAO scorpion. As I always said, Game is just for fun and let everyone play as they want. I really don't care if someone enjoys game with cheats or mods. There is no meaning of complaints. Glu is not going to lose anything in our battle. Only we players will lose our game and enjoyment in unnecessary war. I hope one suspect who has started this battle in 2 different threads, he will stop this. He will enjoy his game only when he will let other enjoy their games too.

Why to put anyone on radar? or complaint unnecessarily? Why we're doing this stupid job for Glu free of cost? Let's enjoy our game and life buddy without worrying about others.

Good luck everyone for global. Go go go...
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • zwiftzwift Registered Users 1 Posts
    The word cheating here is used extensively; I disagree and prefer to call it exploits. Everyone that is competing in this game is using them. Some use gold exploits, some use health exploits, some use weapon power exploits... We have the some of the top players and their "defense lost" battle log, by much lower power players proves this.

The author of this thread has used the ultimate exploit which is to get their competition banned by glu...

ZWIFT can win 75% of clan wars using strategy alone however GLU doesn't want anyone to have a winning strategy which is the only reason glu is fooled into allowing ultimate exploit of getting people banned.

Anyway the bottom line is that this is a game and only those will win that can think outside the box, like the author of this thread...

GLU is under false impression that they are banning gold exploiters, but being ZWIFT I know this isn't the case because those that exploit gold are running free and those that haven't had any gold for months (let alone from exploits) are getting banned.
    I've long awaited (wanted) to speak with another of the best clans ...
    ... I would have preferred speaking with The TERMINAT3R, but the Clan's "namesake" is even better. :)

How is The TERMINAT3R? Since becoming #1 All-Time, has he retired OR just taking a break?

Relay this from The SCORPION ... one of the most impressive and consistent winners I've ever witnessed playing this game and I've seen many come and go.

His consistency is the "metric" by which all others are measured.

I also agree that "exploits" is a much more accurate term and banning GOLD exploiters is the wrong method to use. After all, there was a GOLD glitch on iOS, maybe even Android where players collected thousands of bars and not one of them were banned as a result.
    (Many destroyed their game(s) in the process, however).

The entire banning process has been a mystery since it's inception ...
    ... I take it to be more of a ...
    "GLU reserves the right to eject anyone from the game, anytime they wish, without warning and for no reason (given) at all" ... it's their prerogative to do so, in the end.

KUDOS
    I just disagree with last sentence. Glu can't eliminate anyone without any real evidence and giving specific reason. Afterall we're Glu's customers and paid a lot to them. Hence they have money for new development because of us only. We have rights to know everything. Glu better knows about customers service. Afterall they are running with good support team just for sake of customer service. We can't ignore it.
    warrior202 wrote: »
    I just disagree with last sentence. Glu can't eliminate anyone without any real evidence and giving specific reason. Afterall we're Glu's customers and paid a lot to them. Hence they have money for new development because of us only. We have rights to know everything. Glu better knows about customers service. Afterall they are running with good support team just for sake of customer service. We can't ignore it.

That's a Utopian POV of what "customers" and "customer service" should be.

The B.B.B. and thousands of others would beg to differ.

Have they ever given you an explanation for banning you ... repeatedly? If NOT then you have no rights ... you may want rights, you may even deserve rights, but does GLU agree with you?

Is SO, what was the explanation?

That's the question ... so whether you agree or not, it's the policy they practice that matters and from where I sit, GLU could care less. It's their game and hosting service, they could ban you for anything they wish because they make the rules. Don't be fooled into thinking that you have a "right" to anything at GLU HQ.

I've sat here for a couple of years watching, hearing and reading about player frustrations ...
    ... about the only right any of us have is to walk away; many have.

The ONLY thing that keeps the playing field close to being level is what you, I and maybe a handful of others post here on this forum.

The following is in the very first section:

"License Limitations; Prohibited Conduct. The licenses granted to you will be revoked (with or without notice) and ineffective ..."

The key word here is "license". All software developers include this in their "Terms or Conditions of Use" ... it essentially indemnifies GLU from any liability and reminds you that use of their product is provided via license; you own nothing, consequently you have no rights or recourse. They can revoke your "license" at any time.

Another example: "All sales are final". ... easier stated "No refunds, so don't even ask".

You can try California Superior Court but good luck with that; you may end up owing them money.
    ;):p:)....omg...I'm still out.....Now I know why Glu banned me........because they don't want an Italian to compete for rank 1 in all time Leaderboard....LMAO
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    That's a Utopian POV of what "customers" and "customer service" should be.

The B.B.B. and thousands of others would beg to differ.

Have they ever given you an explanation for banning you ... repeatedly? If NOT then you have no rights ... you may want rights, you may even deserve rights, but does GLU agree with you?

Is SO, what was the explanation?

That's the question ... so whether you agree or not, it's the policy they practice that matters and from where I sit, GLU could care less. It's their game and hosting service, they could ban you for anything they wish because they make the rules. Don't be fooled into thinking that you have a "right" to anything at GLU HQ.

I've sat here for a couple of years watching, hearing and reading about player frustrations ...
    ... about the only right any of us have is to walk away; many have.

The ONLY thing that keeps the playing field close to being level is what you, I and maybe a handful of others post here on this forum.

The following is in the very first section:

"License Limitations; Prohibited Conduct. The licenses granted to you will be revoked (with or without notice) and ineffective ..."

The key word here is "license". All software developers include this in their "Terms or Conditions of Use" ... it essentially indemnifies GLU from any liability and reminds you that use of their product is provided via license; you own nothing, consequently you have no rights or recourse. They can revoke your "license" at any time.

Another example: "All sales are final". ... easier stated "No refunds, so don't even ask".

You can try California Superior Court but good luck with that; you may end up owing them money.

Well up to some extent, you are right. But again its not something that we don't have any such rights after being customers and making payments.

1. Licence term is totally different than what i am saying about getting satisfied customer service. They have rights to revoke licence in case we break their rules after their multiple warnings or such things. But we are equally eligible to get all clarification from support team. They cant keep us answer less.

2. I agree with all Sales are final and they cant give refund or such things which is in their terms and we cant go against it. But again when you ask such query if you don't know about their terms then they are responsible to show you their terms with link or whatever way as part of customer service.

3. Regarding my ban questions, i already posted all my conversations publicly and Glu accepted their mistake in 2nd ban. For first ban also i said, it was their store glitch which helped us and it was their developer mistake. They accepted that too and unban us at that time too. I posted both cases already in forums with all clarification.

Anyway, its not about my personal questionnaires but I always got satisfied answers from support team as part of customer service. Hence I like Glu Customer Service so far. I am also developing lots of products, applications so I better know how important customer service is in-spite of having terms & conditions, licence and all things. I am sure as an IT professional, you also better know how to satisfy our customers who paying us for our products licence. :-)

Guys, never think negative and you have all rights to get proper answer as part of customer service with valid arguments only. You deserve it only if you are honest and loyal to what you are asking. If you try to make Glu fool with wrong arguments then they might give you predefined or general answer, but at least they will answer you definitely.
    Who am I to argue with #1 Ranking of All-Time (soon to be)?

But I will add this ... it's a sad day indeed when we "like Customer Service" because they reversed something that never should have happened in the first place and was ultimately their fault. Sort of like thanking a company for eventually getting your order right after several failures.

Everything is relative, I suppose. You want to experience a model of Customer Service ...
    ... Amazon.com, Imcorporated. :cool:

We'll close this thread on that note.

KUDOS on your upcoming achievement ... I really wish I could present you with a TROPHY !!!

*** SMILES ***
    LMAO.. Thank you Scorpion... Fault was of their developers and automated system. So I didn't blame customer service.

Big smiles and thanks again..
    TOUCHE ... you know what would be a kind gesture?

Since the "Weed Wacker" and The SCORPION are in agreement that nothing suspicious was ever afoot with regards to recent (unproven) allegations ... an apology.

An apology from ALL of those who are quick to pull the trigger and point the finger at someone else and were PROVEN to be wrong ... right here, in this forum ... apologize and we'll let bygones be bygones.

If you can't bring yourselves to do that, then it speaks to the "personal character" of these folk and is testimony that they don't have the integrity OR fortitude to admit when they've made a mistake.

Not to mention it's just "bad karma". :)

Enough said.
    Wow very well said. Let's have all to be united and have fun in game. :-)