• warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Thanks a lot.. :)
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    Many many congratulations for #1 bro..
    So Jao 
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Lol agent. Your frustration make sense too.. ;)

Hahaha hahaha..
    So Jao 
  • GiulistallionGiulistallion Registered Users 145 Posts
    Congrats Bro!!! You deserved it!! ;)
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
    Many Thanks Agent & Giuli.. :)
    After invasion global event, here is my game status.

Golds status: Last golds 2897 + 100 - 160 (8 energy packs bought) + 4 (video golds) = 2841.

6b0acdb99817e461f431d45d8ca5bd4d.jpg
    Awesome..
    Give some energies to me ...Lol
    So Jao 
    Finally, I can conclude mystery of invasion event after discussion with many friends and observing all things.

1. Glu offers weapon parts for top 500 players and Glu wants all 500 players in gold league only if we want to collect rest parts in leagues. Only in Gold league, you can continue with global weapon parts.

2. Silver league and Bronze league offers new weapon parts only. So there is no use of invasion global event weapon parts if you got it by staying within top 500 but you didn't reach to gold league.

3. Silver league offers 20 parts for rank 1 and 15 parts for rank 2 and 3. So you have to be on rank 1 for one day and rank 2 or 3 on rest two days. Or in other scenario, you can go for rank 1 for two days and then you can stay in top 6 to collect remaining 10 parts.

4. Bronze league offers 20 parts for rank 1 and 10 parts for rank 2 and 3. So you have to be on rank 1 for two days and rank 2 or 3 on one day.

5. Gold league gives 600 golds at 18000 AP. Gold league average score is 20k for top 10 players.

6. Silver league gives 300 golds at 6000 AP. Silver league average score is around 15k for top 5 players.

7. Bronze league gives 200 golds at 6000 AP. Bronze league average score is 8k for top 5 players.

So guys, I hope all these different leagues information will help you to plan out your invasion event accordingly. Good luck.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    It took you awhile :) but I'm happy that another player has confirmed my initial findings ...
    ... it's ALWAY better to have two, independent forum "posters" reach the same conclusions.

NOT to mention that of RANK #1 of ALL-TIME !!!

Now maybe with a unified opinion, we can convince the GLUTONS that this current format is totally counter-productive and prompt them to remedy the situation ...
    ... most players will eventually grow weary of competing for milestones only and exit "stage left".

Shortly thereafter the game will die as it all collapses under it's own weight ...
    ... as a longtime dedicated player of this game, that would be a tragic end to an otherwise enjoyable gaming experience.

It's so simple, it defies logic ...
    ... return 35 Parts to the Global Invasion (TOP 50 maybe) and ALL is "right as rain". :cool:

KUDOS
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    Thts y I hate invador event
    So Jao 
    Thts y I hate invador event

I haven't heard a single player say they "loved" Invasion Events. What's so disappointing is that they could say that if there were anything awarded for their efforts.

The game is too "top heavy" as the TOP 3 get a weapon and the next 100 or so head over to 3 x GOLD League brackets where 3 others will probably craft a weapon and maybe 7-10 others have a slim chance at crafting a weapon ... out of 5,000 combatants who started on DAY #1 of The Global.

How can 15-20 players (tops) possibly spend enough to keep this game going?

I figure at best it would take average players 3 months or more just to collect enough event tokens to get started. Now some may spend large sums of GOLD spinning, but that still leads us back to only 20 being able to craft a weapon in any given event.

Far cheaper to just grab a sale item or VIP weapon and call it a day ... even using that as a "fail safe" only enables you to apply these useless and ridiculously expensive upgrades for the privilege of doing it all over again.

Maybe it's me and maybe I've been playing way too long BUT I do know how to make this game competitive again ...
    ... problem is nobody is listening. *ugh*

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I haven't heard a single player say they "loved" Invasion Events. What's so disappointing is that they could say that if there were anything awarded for their efforts.

Maybe it's me and maybe I've been playing way too long BUT I do know how to make this game competitive again ...
    ... problem is nobody is listening. *ugh*

You just have to convince Glu to listen you about making game competitive. :)

Invasion event is almost waste of time except chance of earning 1900 golds (which I can't miss.. lol) and future gun for top 2 players.
    You just have to convince Glu to listen you about making game competitive. :)

Invasion event is almost waste of time except chance of earning 1900 golds (which I can't miss.. lol) and future gun for top 2 players.

GLU only listens to GLU or the "worst" amongst us and believe me, they do take some recommendations to heart; for example, it took BRAD and me 6 months to finally convince them to do something about the drone.

I don't have 6 months (nor am I willing) to invest again to convince them that the current Invasion Event format was ill conceived.

Let's take BSONI and use him as an example ... how many times do you think you will be successful at winning a TOP Prize in one of these events?

I believe a "normal" #1 Ranking Human :) might attempt this every 2-3 TIERS, so lets say
    (and I'm being generous here) ...
    ... BSONI will compete 5-6 times a year (if he lasts that long) and maybe he's successful once or twice.

This is a huge problem going forward ... and that's using the #1 Player as an example.

I believe GLU envisaged 100s of players killing themselves spending huge amounts of $$$ attempting to win a weapon.

From what I can tell, many of the former "high rollers" (those willing to spend several $100 a month) are now spending next to nothing and play for milestones just like anyone else ...
    ... I even found myself in the Bronze League following Global Invasion Event #2. I had not ventured into the Bronze League for almost 2 years and it was only the second time being there since my very first Global Event. I expected to find lower level players; what I found were traditional GOLD League players. Imagine that?

These players may be the crème de la crème, but they're NOT fools. :(

What about the next generation of players? What are they thinking when they try to compete with someone many times more advanced for the same exact (lack of) prizes?

*** SMH ***
    It's better to talk with a wall ..instead of send mails to glu..lol
    So Jao 
    You got that one right. More like banging your head against a wall. :)
    Lmao scorpion and agent. I like wall example and you both are absolutely right...

I'll never try for top position in invasion event. Its just waste of energies and event coins (which I don't have at all). I guess you need more than 1000 event coins to compete for top positions and I'm using only few coins to win 15 or 20 parts in global and few coins in leagues to get rest of the parts. Yet I don't have enough event coins. Moreover, every 3 weeks we will have new weapons so I'm not crazy at all for weapons. With current level weapon also, I can compete very well and getting good amount of diamonds. If you have very low level weapons then & then it will create problem in getting more diamonds, completing regions, etc. But if you upgraded with current levels at least for sniper and assault then it wouldn't be a problem at all.

Further, I saw that after invasion event, within next 1 or 2 events, you will get same weapon with current level again. So ultimately if you have wasted your energies/tokens in invasion then no need to play in next global or vice versa, if you don't waste your energy/time in invasion event then you can easily win same current level weapon in normal event. Same happened just now.. We had sniper invasion event with level 38.5, 39.5 and 40.5 and today we got regular event with level 39.5. So rank 2 and 3 guys have just wasted their energies and event coins. You can easily win 39.5 level sniper in this global.

As Scorpion said.. *** SMH *** lol...
    After invasion leagues event, here is my game status.

Golds status: Last golds 2841 + 1800 - 20 (1 energy pack bought) = 4621.

4a93035831919ff694034420545f76ed.jpg

I'm poor in event coins but with daily free missions I become rich with blue chips. Unfortunately I can't use blue chips anywhere else except upgrading weapon tech power and robots which I already did.. However I'm missing my clank parts yet whose power is still 900 out of 1700. Its next to impossible to get good amount of parts for clank in store. Store gives mostly crystal, event coins, rusty and omega parts and even Sherman parts more than clank.

8eb9345a2c753d105a1a52cf24f50526.jpg
    Lol...u are very rich in blue chips..
    I'm going to try after this event.
    So Jao 
    I just noticed before 2 days that now CLANK parts are available now in elite region 9 and 10 free missions. I didn't check other regions but last 2 regions have it. I'm playing lots of free missions but I never got clank parts yet. :(

c9d897b3b0026eff3a086e3f1e079e43.jpg
    Well its time to post some bugs of game.. There are lots of glitches in CKS game but I'm positing here few silly glitches which were not exist in past but as we know, whenever Glu developers introduce new things or fix something, it generates some bugs somewhere else which they don't know or not even QC team catches it.

1. PVP possible rewards screens show wrong labels. It shows "Tech upgrades" instead of "Next tier" and "Regular upgrades" instead of previous tier". Seems they reused these variables in weapon upgrades screen. ;)

2. Whenever anyone try to donate for clan contribution and if you have "Gold Spend Confirmation" switch is ON then while making free contribution also, it will ask for confirmation "Do you really want to spend gold?" But actually it doesn't deduct any golds because its free contribution. Confirmation dialogue glitch here.

3. In leagues, Milestone tab still shows 2000 VP instead of 2000 AP.

a519dee10fcb4d9482199106779d3164.jpg

Actually these glitches exists in game since new version 6.1.1 launched or before that. But still Glu dev team has not fixed it.
    Give them some rest bro..
    They were busy in banning their customers..Lol
    So Jao 
    With lots of surprise, this is first time when Glu released 2 tiers together. Glu has released tier 39 also along with tier 38.

I got some players in PVP with tier 39 base and then I checked Shuja's post also as below.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?241128-TIER-38-Has-Been-Released&p=549268&posted=1#post549268

Then I found his base is already with tier 39 so thanks Shuja for tier 39 information with 75.19B (starting value?) diamonds vault.

Now, why Glu did this?

1. If I go in past when tier 36 was released, then Glu offered level 37.5 weapons instead of 36.5 level weapons in Globals? So we got ahead with weapons then base tier at that time. So it might be Glu fix to match base level and weapon level.

2. If my equation #1 is right then Why Glu didn't released another 10 levels yet? Level 370 with base tier 39 doesn't match.

3. Also why Glu is offering 39.5 level weapon in VIP when Global is also offering same level weapons. Usually VIP was giving 1 more level weapon @7000 Gold bars than what Global offered.

Since base 36 was released, all these bugs and fixes are started and it seems Glu dev team still didn't come out of their glitches yet. They still need to fix health LEVEL to 380 and VIP weapons level to 40.5.
    Ah Ha !!!

This explains why I have been battling these 49.48T (51.54T) opponents since the start of the event cycle and I was wondering if GLU had changed something to arbitrarily make the PvP Battles more difficult.

Releasing two TIERs simultaneously isn't a "bad thing" per se ...
    ... as long as the costs remain static and they don't release TIER 40 for another 5-6 weeks.

I wouldn't bet on that one though. :)

On the flip side, I wouldn't put anything beyond GLU at this point ...
    ... including expecting us to upgrade 2 x bases in one cycle.

What's strange is the lack of another region (Level 380, if you will).

Could this finally be "The End" ???

*** SMH ***
    After regular global event, here is my game status.

Golds status: Last golds 4621+ 50 - 320(16 energy pack bought) + 6 (Video golds) = 4357

8f6cd817e011c642ae9744b0ef4eed88.jpg
    After regular leagues event, here is my game status.

Golds status: Last golds 4357+ 300 - 100(5 energy pack bought) = 4557

55ca1ae57a4764a078683be317eff7df.jpg
    I really doubt what Glu is doing with Invasion event. Last global offered 39.5 level tesla which is offered today in VIP of invasion event also. In this case how the hell anyone (who earned enough golds to participate in VIP) can spend golds for VIP who just won sniper.

Now, this invasion event offers 38.5, 39.5 and 40.5 level heavy weapons instead of 39.5, 40.5 and 41.5 level weapons. So basically we're in tier 39 and Glu is offering 38.5 level weapons to all players except top 2 players.

Cmon Glu, is there anyway where dev team can stop glitches and stop giving S.H.I.T.S. for our energy, event coins and time?
    As usual it wud be different weapon in silver...
    Remaining parts can only be earned in gold leauge
    So Jao 
    I am not crazy about this old level heavy weapon. I think in next first or 2nd regular global will offer heavy weapon 39.5 again.

However in silver league too, u can get weapon by playing for rank 1.
    I am not crazy about this old level heavy weapon. I think in next first or 2nd regular global will offer heavy weapon 39.5 again.

However in silver league too, u can get weapon by playing for rank 1.

You might be correct on point #1 just remember it's a "lame duck" weekend and usually quite useless.

As for the 2nd point, re-read what you stated because THAT is the entire problem ...
    ... the time, effort and expense for finishing RANK #1 (two of three days) is not commensurate to the weapon you'll win. Remember, whatever you win in the Global goes straight to the recycle bin (useless) during Invasion Events ...
    ... non-Invasion Events aren't much better since you're starting with only 15 Parts during Silver League.
    (That requires one RANK #1 finish, in the least).

Even if you had unlimited "energy", the time investment is unreasonable. I mean you would really need to be a "lunatic" to spend all of your free time playing a game that offers no prize awards.

I suppose we' could just throw all of our time, money and energy away. :(

From where I sit, this game is now finished. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?242065-03-09-HEAVY-GLOBAL-INVASION-EVENT-(Say-Whaaat-)&p=550662&viewfull=1#post550662

The ONLY way to save this game is to either offer more parts and I really don't care how OR where ...

-- OR --

Simply place ALL weapons up for sale in The Store and call it a day. :cool:
    It has been a month now when I started this thread and I can see 3000+ viewers on this thread more than any other threads just in a month.

Thanks to all viewers, specially friends & supporters. :)