strategy after failure of account transfer

Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
well am very disappointed hearing from glu that transfer isnt possible. that said now starting all over again on android. what should be my strategy i have forgotten the basics of the game. i forgot that i need to duck from enemy fire because of low player health :eek:. i cant find a dead clan which suits me for max war attacks in a day to stock up on tokens for spins. game play is good no more lagging and game crashes on android. joined supernova clan they seem to be friendly and nice although they are highly active clan.

secondly is this normal for android 30bdb1c.png i mean the file and data size seem to much at beginner level.

fellow players remind me of what to do how to develop strategies for my new game from scratch.

Comments

• warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Scorpion has created thread for beginners but I can suggest some shortly here..

1. You have to upgrade your level to 360. For that you can try to get full latest sniper or assault in global/leagues. Once you get one of them, your work would be so easy to clear all regions.

2. Then whatever diamonds you win in PVP, obviously you have use all of them inn upgrading base.

3. Don't worry about clan coins and other things now. You can play elite regions also later once you achieve full level first.

4. You can't win war even until you have full level so better to focus on level first, then base, then elite regions and at last drone.

I hope this helps..
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    Regarding your game size, its ok when you are playing regions also. Once you are done with regions then you can just use clear cache function in game settings and that will free of your size from all stored regions & weapons in sdcard.
  • Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    I am on the first region cleared the normsl map and almost done with the elite region. This is what surprised me that being on just the first region how csn the game size be so much
    Its not only region.. It downloads many things.. regions, PVP bases, weapons, tower, etc..

If you see any other player profile then it will download that player character & weapons too in your cache/sdcard. So better you clear cache once you are done with regions or time to time if you need space.
  • Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    Transfer successful. Thanks everyone
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    I appreciate you..
    Congo broda
    So Jao