Options

Account migration

Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
I want to move my id and all its progress from ios to android. Is it possible and if so then how?

Comments

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I want to move my id and all its progress from ios to android. Is it possible and if so then how?

I think you will be the first to try. Contact Customer Care In-Game on your new device in-game, and tell them your handle now, and the handle from your iOS account. They'll probably ask for a home screen shot of the original account if they can do it. It also helps if you've spent some cash on this game, money seems to grease the skids.

Good Luck, and please keep the community informed of your progress in doing so!
  • Options
    XQUIZITTXQUIZITT Registered Users 2 Posts
    WARNING: I had my game account moved to an upgraded Android tablet and my CLAN, contributions and tokens were NOT carried over. The support team replied to my reporting this issue to them ..... stating that I was not in a CLAN... As if I made it up... NOW with every upgrade, my game resets. The CS SUCKS! GOODLUCK!
  • Options
    ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts

Any progress so far ? heheh would love to say .... I told you so ...
    Well I guess Glu always wants users to starts from down below and works its way up to the board .. and in between spend gazillion amounts of gold while at it ..
  • Options
    Decided to stay on ios havent heard from glu as yet so dnt wana risk anything
  • Options
    ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    Decided to stay on ios havent heard from glu as yet so dnt wana risk anything

I see. Wel if Glu entertain it must be one in a million I suppose.
  • Options
    Heard back from them and as usual they dont have the means to do do currently. This sucks stuck with an old ios device trying to stay alive in the game
  • Options
    Would like to learn more about that
  • Options
    warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    I think agent gave wrong answer. Guest is asking to transfer account from iOS to Android. He is not asking to transfer account from one android device to other android device using root. We even don't need to root device for that. Glu can help us to transfer our game from one android device to another. You just need to start game in new Android device until you can have your game name. Then email to Glu with both game names and ask glu to transfer complete process from your old device to new device.

I already mentioned this process in below post and people got it done successfully. Check it out.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?239436-Transfer-to-a-new-android-device

Guest, you can do the same to transfer your iOS game to Android. Lots of Amazon gays are moved on Android using the same. There is no such risk on losing your progress but as @XQUIZITT mentioned, it may have little chance of losing something so you just have to take snaps of all your resources, contribution, characters, etc. Attach all of them also while asking in customer care. Then in case of any loss, you can definitely ask Glu gain with snaps as you already sent them. Glu will positively fix that issue. I can't see any problem in this process. Good luck.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Options
    There no harm in trying this approach but when i asked glu feom ingame customer support ticket they said its currently not possible so i stoped and did not ask furthur
  • Options
    There no harm in trying this approach but when i asked glu feom ingame customer support ticket they said its currently not possible so i stoped and did not ask furthur

Hmm they might don't want to transfer iOS game to android. Then how @XQUIZITT got it done? Suspicious. Only Glu can help, no one else. So there is no other option.
  • Options
    Is there an email address for customer service? Because ingame customer ticket isnt helpfull
  • Options
    Is there an email address for customer service? Because ingame customer ticket isnt helpfull

support@glumobile.mail.helpshift.com

Btw, its same process whether you write in customer care or email directly. At the end it will go to this email only.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts

I can't believe you haven't answered this one way OR the other in over 6 months.

For the record, GLU has stated that what you want to accomplish (iOS to Android migration) is NOT supported ...
    ... that doesn't necessarily mean it CANNOT be done, but rather GLU doesn't want to be bothered.

Also, unless you're spending any money on this game, GLU doesn't consider you a "1st class citizen" worthy of technical support, especially in performing a task that GLU has stated is not supported.

Consider your options ... in 6 months, you could have started from scratch and been caught up by now, so you really need to ask yourself how much more time you are willing to waste chasing this "wild goose"?

Understand that it's NOT that I am unsympathetic ...
    ... I just hate seeing people wasting their time OR money; but in the end, it's your time to waste.

Good Luck !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    My device functioned ok till the mdu release came. I tried playing with the crashes and all as competing or winning weapons was not my aim. But now the game just isnt playable on my old device and starting from scratch isnt what i am looking for. I found the email address from my mailbox. Emailing from a pc is easier with attaching screens atleast for me. Lets see what glu has to say. If they dont do it then its not the end of the world for me.
  • Options
    Man this sucks losing all that game progress glu come on transfer my account
  • Options
    Surely there must be a away for a transfer or maybe even a partial transfer. Its a shame starting all over again after putting in 2 year plus of tome on this game and then loosing it all
  • Options
    Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    What is your game name bro
    So Jao 
  • Options
    Guestkh1981 on ios and guestkh on android
  • Options
    Contact me
    So Jao 
  • Options
    Contact me
    ur email plz
  • Options
    Well guess what glu did it finally and i think for the first time transfered an account from ios to android successfully. This would surely not have happened without the help of my new clan supernova and the leader dbkl. I would like to thank the clan and the leader for the tickets they put in for me. Thanks guys and thank everyone who was involved with the transfer. Everthing transfered correctly equiptment tokens gold levels everything.
    I wasnt expecting a transfer and gave up hope but un the end glu considered the amiunt of time i had put in the game and they also considered my new clan and its persuasion.
    Again thank you guys it was impossible without u.
  • Options
    Congratulations brother...finally u got that ..u knw I was feeling sad on behalf of u...Now I'm happy also...
    So Jao 
  • Options
    Awesome Guestkh. Congrats and enjoy.!!!
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Yes indeed ... congratulation on getting GLU to migrate your profile ...
    ... testimony that GLU can accomplish anything related to this game when sufficiently motivated. :cool:

KUDOS
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION