What The Hell GLU?

2Next

Comments

• CarbideCarbide Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hello Gunnies,

Very Fine job Amsoft on these forums, top notch CKS informative that rides on the seat of his pants like the rest of the gang. Spot on without a doubt.

Now as far as this whole new invader (PVP) global and weekly events I believe was more like a test run, and yes we are the guinea pigs. When a company changes a few things back to the old ways, not completely but semi, it is a dead indicator that something is not aligned correct, and or this is a cycle type deal that will continue once a month. Being a bit optimistic I do believe there are many bugs in the new system and that tweaking this said alignment will be key. Glu doesn't really want to bite your hand off, so they stitched it back on with a little therapy to soothe the ache.

As far as the mass ban goes it's not nearly as big as the last big ban. What I do see is it was many weekly event runners that always scored high making it impossible for any player to compete with them. But I see younger accounts sneeking in, the ways of the hackers will always be there, they lurk, they sneak, they destroy games cheating along the way to gain absolutely nothing earned.

Elite, Elite, Elite is the key to helping defence, and also as Amsoft directed more tech power against invader PVP. Primary and Secondary must be done. Open contracts are also a must for extra goodies which are far and few between, but keep at it. Hard work will pay off. Do not quit the game over frustration, rise up and fight back, limp if you have too. But all in all keep plugging away and soon we shall see our bounties will be rewarded.

Well gunnies y'all take care, if you're wondering I've been reading these forums from time to time. But being this game requires so much grinding per day I have not the time to post here much. I'm still in it to win it, even if I can't because we all are in the same boat together, just hope Glu doesn't put too many holes in it,lol.

Sincerely
    Carbide
    Gunner For Life!
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I know many have moved on, but I know many fall into the category of playing the game for milestones and using only FREE ENERGY to do so (including myself) ...
    ... many have cancelled their subscriptions as well.

It's a fight that I plan to continue until there is an amicable solution presented forthwith, so I wanted to post the lasted correspondence between myself and the developers.

Screenshot_20170207-080712.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170207-082128.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170207-082136.png?psid=1

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Knock knock. Anybody home? Not Customer Care.

By the time they get it, it will be too late. It's a shame that people that try to answer questions about a product, don't use the product. Sometimes, I wonder if the dev team ever play their game, or just throw it out for us to test.

Very sad, really. It use to feel worth while to be able to play a week, and earn something (virtually) for it.
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Knock knock. Anybody home? Not Customer Care.

By the time they get it, it will be too late. It's a shame that people that try to answer questions about a product, don't use the product. Sometimes, I wonder if the dev team ever play their game, or just throw it out for us to test.

Very sad, really. It use to feel worth while to be able to play a week, and earn something (virtually) for it.

Lol. very true try again. I'm at least still watching all things with some hope. Lol.

May be its trap to find mod users in this new content update. People may not be able to win all battles specially without using medikits. Btw, what's your game in CKS? I like all your posts too like scorpions.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Lol. very true try again. I'm at least still watching all things with some hope. Lol.

May be its trap to find mod users in this new content update. People may not be able to win all battles specially without using medikits. Btw, what's your game in CKS? I like all your posts too like scorpions.

I came from Amazon where I never spent a dime and acquired every global offering as SBDMAN/SBDJR. Now at Google Play and up until recently also acquired almost all weapons as SBDV3. When I came to Google, I finally was forced to get a subscription to compete. That's now looking like a bad $5 investment. And seeing the mess all the high end players where having yesterday, GLU is on notice.

Fix the health meter to register campaign wins. Fix the match algorithm for reasonable shield strength matchup and opponent levels gone extreme. And of course, open up Tier 37 and the Region. This was one of the worst roll outs!
    I came from Amazon where I never spent a dime and acquired every global offering as SBDMAN/SBDJR. Now at Google Play and up until recently also acquired almost all weapons as SBDV3. When I came to Google, I finally was forced to get a subscription to compete. That's now looking like a bad $5 investment. And seeing the mess all the high end players where having yesterday, GLU is on notice.

Fix the health meter to register campaign wins. Fix the match algorithm for reasonable shield strength matchup and opponent levels gone extreme. And of course, open up Tier 37 and the Region. This was one of the worst roll outs!

Glu fixed all now. Go and get max levels. You didnt tell me your game name yet? 73aa, k4ne or val18 or something else?
    Was I that stealthy? Check the post again, made them bold. There are a few extra remnants of me too, SBDBLUE, SBDM4N, and SBDMAN are still around in various states of device health. SBDV3 is my most active.

Those are some of the best players at Amazon, K4NE being the best. I got up to rank 17 over there at one point. I think I'm rank 66 at Google.
    Yo WARRIOR ... why haven't they let you out of the dog house yet? I mean every suspected cheat is running amok and you're still sitting there twiddling your thumbs ... What gives?
    Was I that stealthy? Check the post again, made them bold. There are a few extra remnants of me too, SBDBLUE, SBDM4N, and SBDMAN are still around in various states of device health. SBDV3 is my most active.

Those are some of the best players at Amazon, K4NE being the best. I got up to rank 17 over there at one point. I think I'm rank 66 at Google.

Oh my bad. Good to know about your amazon rankings. Hope you can achieve same here soon. Good luck. ;)
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Yo WARRIOR ... why haven't they let you out of the dog house yet? I mean every suspected cheat is running amok and you're still sitting there twiddling your thumbs ... What gives?

I think they love me a lot. I'm waiting to hear back yet. Let's see. Hopefully I can give you some answer in next week.

Wow btw, all these 5 accounts are yours? Lol.
    Sbdv3, sbdman, sbdm4n, sbdblue and sbdjr..

How can you maintain all of them? 3 accounts are maintained nicely. I am amazed and like it. Very good man.
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Wow btw, all these 5 accounts are yours? Lol.
    Sbdv3, sbdman, sbdm4n, sbdblue and sbdjr..

How can you maintain all of them? 3 accounts are maintained nicely. I am amazed and like it. Very good man.

Yeah ... he's a lunatic at heart, he just doesn't realize it yet. LMAO
    Yeah ... he's a lunatic at heart, he just doesn't realize it yet. LMAO

Lmao. You are in great camp. Good luck.

Here we go scropion. You will be happy to see me back on rank 3 all time leaderboard. :)

I'm posting my conversation with Glu team here so you guys can understand how they realize their mistake and how I come out of jail. I asked them for any single reason for 2nd time ban and told them that my account is open for any clarifications and then our conversations started as below. So now you got my point that whatever I said during 1st ban and 2nd ban rounds, all those things are 100% correct and we (sharpshooters) are not using any hacks or illegal transactions as we all can see Glu fixed all their hacks and bugs already. That's reason I am with sharpshooters and working on earning respect for #1 clan. People needs to understand now past is past and all past hackers are not anymore in our clan at all. General cleaned sharpshooter house and we all are playing fair game. We just have some good amount of energy stock which we're using to play and buying golds time to time as needed. You guys can see all proofs and conversation with Glu team here as below. Now hopefully some crying kids will stay away from Sharpshooters clan by looking at all of these.

36c5b4cf9097acf99979f0d59abc65ae.jpg

b32ad3e871b56b9e3dc3f214614cc33d.jpg

3a031b4fa7e9ba1f57fb86e9494a900e.jpg

PS. I just hide my email address with that red spot. ;)
    Global Invasion Event Weapon:

Screenshot_20170228-073508.png?psid=1

Silver League Event Weapon

Screenshot_20170228-073515.png?psid=1

Now it's fairly obvious that I wasn't attempting to win anything (and for good reason); makes no sense with TIER 38 being released later on today.

-- BUT --

GLU ...

What about the players who acquired 20 Parts during the Global Invasion Event? They may have actually needed or been able to make good use of a TIER 38 Sniper Rifle.

These folk had a reasonable chance at crafting this weapon ...
    ... and would have competed for the chance to do so and DID, only to find out all of their efforts over the course of five (5) days was a total waste of time.

Not only are you sloppy and insensitive, but it's starting to "look like" you're morons as well ...
    ... you are not alone in this regard though, because we're morons for ever believing we could actually "craft" a weapon during these useless events.

So GLU HQ ... please enlighten us as to what's the point to all of this?

You may be throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Unbelievable !!! http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?237814-What-The-Hell-GLU&p=540919&viewfull=1#post540919

*** SMH ***
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    Hmmm...
    I told u and bsoni before...
    But u guys said no to me..
    But I'm saying it again..if have to craft weapon have to go through gold league in any way....
    Its the only way to win gun.
    So Jao 
    You can craft in Silver League but ONLY in non-Invasion Events.

I've always maintained it was impossible to craft a weapon in these events. :cool:

All of this wasted posting regarding exploits and hackers is silly; it's the GLU Factory that's the problem.
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    Yups...u are right bro..glu factory shud reset to old settings..Lol..
    They breaking our hearts everytime..
    I mean luk what gun they are giving in silver..lol
    So Jao 
    I have concluded everything about invasion event in below post. Check it out.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?237814-What-The-Hell-GLU&p=548578&posted=1#post548578