Server not connecting Error 106020

Any info on Error code 106020 - been getting error code
quite often today
Prev1345678

Comments

• Diaz CruzDiaz Cruz Registered Users 13 Posts
    I been getting these too now I cannot connect
  • MidasKingMidasKing Registered Users 35 Posts
    Same thing around here ... I can not connect ...
  • TurkeyBoyTurkeyBoy Registered Users 19 Posts
    It been missing up since they added the 2x gold now not able to get on at all.
  • LengtheLengthe Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same for me ... sorry to my clan for missing wars today, but the game never loads

Glu please take notice!
  • frankmartin1stfrankmartin1st Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me too...

Are you guys in asia / east-southern asia? I'm in there
  • Diaz CruzDiaz Cruz Registered Users 13 Posts
    No I'm Orlando florida
  • TurkeyBoyTurkeyBoy Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'm in the the USA east coast
  • wwwilliams@gci.netwwwilliams@gci.net Registered Users 13 Posts
    customer 'care' submitted via web interface (can't do it from game since it won't load) - now to get gluderites to fix the problem
  • ContractKillerSniperVIPContractKillerSniperVIP Registered Users 30 Posts
    Same here. I'm on iOS. My whole clan (Antikingdom) couldn't play for the most of the day on Friday and I couldn't play much for Thursday and Friday. I'm trying to save up to go to tier 27 by playing free energy but with these internet issues from Glu, it's so hard to do. I only have a win streak slightly above 25 with a little over 2,000 ap. :(
    Gamers from other platforms (yes, Scorpion, we're talking about you) from Amazon and Android, what's going on for you guys? :)
    DiamondJackers: You got jacked! :cool:
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    My game is working properly till now...
    I think only in some places had prblm
    So Jao 
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Same here. Game works fine. No such issue at all. I am also Android user.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • MidasKingMidasKing Registered Users 35 Posts
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Same here. Game works fine. No such issue at all. I am also Android user.

Good morning people...

Still without any news regarding the return of CKS to normal ???

I´m in Brazil, South America, using IOS and the game does not work, with this error 106020, since yesterday, 07:00 PM ... that is, 12 hours ago ...:mad::mad::mad:

A friend of mine, who lives in Japan, reports the same problem ...

Hey GLU ... IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP

In Android is working, no problems ... But I need it to work in IOS ...:mad::mad::mad:
  • Shez1Shez1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same for us on IOS can't connect or resync message ! All my clan is out since yesterday evening more than 12 hours ,
  • MarineroVAMarineroVA Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm in Northern VA and haven't been able to connect since mid-day yesterday. Has anyone heard from Glu?
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    The problem appears to be isolated to iOS and while "re-sync" failures are nothing new to that platform, the duration of the downtime and a lack of responsiveness from GLU is strange.

I really don't know what to make of this.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • LengtheLengthe Registered Users 6 Posts
    I am also in the norther va and D.C. Area on iOS and game still won't load. If someone gets info from glu be sure to post. How do you even open a case with glu when you can't get in the game? On here I find a legacy page which doesn't list cks.
  • Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    Lengthe wrote: »
    I am also in the norther va and D.C. Area on iOS and game still won't load. If someone gets info from glu be sure to post. How do you even open a case with glu when you can't get in the game? On here I find a legacy page which doesn't list cks.

Go into another Glu game Mission Impossible Rogue Nation.Try submitting your issue through that game.
  • EzryderEzryder Registered Users 33 Posts
    iOS was having many issues 24 hours ago before it went completely offline, where it remains at this time. At least now I know it's not just me...
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    After 24 hours of repeated restarts and resyncs, the IOS platform servers are completely non-functional for the last 24 hours. A new low for GLu.
  • AltoAlto Registered Users 30 Posts
    Game has been off line with same connection error since yesterday afternoon. Anyone heard anything from glu?
  • Tofast4u2cTofast4u2c Registered Users 32 Posts
    Still no joy here for me on IOS. Looks like GLU has found another way to demonstrate its inability to communicate effectively as well.
    Born to Cruise, Forced to Work!
  • wwwilliams@gci.netwwwilliams@gci.net Registered Users 13 Posts
    Lengthe wrote: »

opened customer 'care' ticket last night - only got automated 'thank you' msg - apparently gluderites take the weekends off - have stopped SMH, neck's getting sore :-D
    I have to wonder if the invasion event fried the server. Maybe Clank and Sherman revolted...lol. In any case, they should at least throw up a screen that doesn't blame our connections.
    It's that Sherman dude... he's the ring leader always been a pain in the... clank's just a sheep, along for the ride..
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Here's something you can check.

When software versions between servers and device do NOT match, the result is connection failures.

It's a longshot but to cover all bases, check the Apple Store and see if a newer version is available? If it is, that's your problem ...
    ... install it and you should be good.

If NOT then the servers are F.U.B.A.R. probably until Monday morning.

Good Luck !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    Hello...long time visitor to this forum, so I've seen several of your posts. The Ap store was the first place I checked. There is no update, but thanks for trying to help. I've been playing a long time and nothing glu does surprises me anymore.
    Ezryder wrote: »
    Hello...long time visitor to this forum, so I've seen several of your posts. The Ap store was the first place I checked. There is no update, but thanks for trying to help. I've been playing a long time and nothing glu does surprises me anymore.
    Ez.. line app? Kinkylo
    No line, alto, but I'll check it out... be back soon I hope ;))
    Ezryder wrote: »
    No line, alto, but I'll check it out... be back soon I hope ;))
    Find me ez... missing clan! :-(
  • SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
    I'm another iOS platform player and it has been 24 hours without connection. Checked App store, but no update. All other App connections fine.

Another Glu Success!!