Server not connecting Error 106020

Comments

• ronster555ronster555 Registered Users 1 Posts
    In Arizona on IOS and 24 hours of problems getting onto platform
  • NoddygNoddyg Registered Users 2 Posts
    In Ireland and the same here. Down since 18.00 hrs on Friday.
  • Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    Seems like the issue is ios related. One good thing out of this is so many ios players are coming on the forum now
  • Diaz CruzDiaz Cruz Registered Users 13 Posts
    This is really angering me I can't participate neither on clans or pvp
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Seems like the issue is ios related. One good thing out of this is so many ios players are coming on the forum now

Hey Buddy ...

You're absolutely correct regarding iOS players (users), we rarely hear from you guys except when your servers go "offline" or the app itself starts crashing. :)

-- BUT --

As BRAD and I discussed a long, long time ago, "Just because people do NOT comment, doesn't mean they're not reading our posts ...".

I want to add another noteworthy item, the problem is NOT localized and is effecting all regions around the globe. This tells me that's it is DEFEINITELY NOT a communications link gone down but rather a server related issue. The fact that it's been more than a day seems to indicate some sort of catastrophic system failure.

Deliberate OR accidental, we'll never know because GLU will NEVER advise us as to what happened.

Good Luck !!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    I am tempted to login to ios on my old phone just to see how things are there
  • EzryderEzryder Registered Users 33 Posts
    Go for it...let us know what you find out.
  • Grimm1Grimm1 Registered Users 43 Posts

Waste of time. I've restored both of my iPads to previous versions and the game will not connect to the server. It's glu's issue -- not ours. We're at their mercy as always.
  • AltoAlto Registered Users 30 Posts
    I'm getting very twitchy!!!! Must shoot!!! Need to kill stuff!!
    Alto wrote: »
    I'm getting very twitchy!!!! Must shoot!!! Need to kill stuff!!

Interesting and I know your comment is not far off from the truth.

Maybe we're all just latent assassins at heart and are living out our fantasy "need to kill stuff". :cool:

*** SMILES ***
    Suggesting we needed a software update was a nonsense "tip." We were able log on to the server until approximately 24 hours ago. After a while, we would receive a resynch or restart message. Ultimately, the game hung up at "loading configs" until we got the "restart" error. It's been an endless loop ever since.
    Grimm1 wrote: »
    Suggesting we needed a software update was a nonsense "tip." We were able log on to the server until approximately 24 hours ago. After a while, we would receive a resynch or restart message. Ultimately, the game hung up at "loading configs" until we got the "restart" error. It's been an endless loop ever since.

It's NOT nonsense if you've ever lived through a CKS Upgrade Cycle ...
    ... but it does explain why your name is "GRIMM1".

*** LMAO ***
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    It's NOT nonsense if you've ever lived through a CKS Upgrade Cycle ...
    ... but it does explain why your name is "GRIMM1".

*** LMAO ***
    I thought it was a little condescending and dismissive myself. I let it go because you don't know us.
    It absolutely is nonsense. I've played the game without installing a minor update. When a major update is required, the game notifies you that your version is outdated. If you had read the previous posts thoroughly, you would have known this is a progressive server failure. But you are an android user, so I'll cut you some slack.
    Seems like u guys are going through withdrawl
    Well, I tried it regardless... coz I left my boots in the clubhouse, I just know someone's trying them on with chaps and strutting around with my whip!
    Seems like u guys are going through withdrawl
    NEVER!!!! Coddlewash!!
    ok.. maybe...
    ok... I need to freaking shoot stuff!!!
    Try Sniper Fury. It may help with your withdrawals.
    I'm not being condescending. I simply know what I'm talking about and an update is not the issue. Glu may use an update to correct the problem, but it wasn't the cause.

PS I was smiling the entire time it took to type this.
    I was speaking of Scorpions original post, Grimm...not yours.
    All good, brother. We just need to get this resolved.
    Try Sniper Fury. It may help with your withdrawals.
    Might have to!
    Looks like I'll be rocking bronze league if I ever get back on. This was going to be my weekend to stock up on gold.
    Looks like I'll be rocking bronze league if I ever get back on. Not to mention all the gold I could have earned.
    Think most of us will be rocking bronze Grimm!
  • DrfragensteinDrfragenstein Registered Users 2 Posts
    Live in eastern VA, same issue since 3p yesterday, IOS platform. Even tried downloading new game on wifes ipad to see if just my device, but get same connection error. Was 33rd place in global event, this blows.
    At this point I wonder if anyone can log in on IOS. It seems to be a worldwide problem.
    At this point I wonder if anyone can log in on IOS. It seems to be a worldwide problem.

Line app says it's everyone on ios
  • BlastarcusBlastarcus Registered Users 2 Posts
    Alto wrote: »
    Line app says it's everyone on ios

This ia reduculous. They are punishing users and should Ofer some compensation.
    This too shall pass fellow gamers
  • MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts
    They made double gold but won't let us get it by making it game not working
  • LengtheLengthe Registered Users 6 Posts
    Live in eastern VA, same issue since 3p yesterday, IOS platform. Even tried downloading new game on wifes ipad to see if just my device, but get same connection error. Was 33rd place in global event, this blows.

Hey doc ... glad I'm not the only one in silentecho screwed up ... but looks like the prevailing opinion is it is all iOS players