You are #1 in all time leaderboard...
    That means best ..
    Respect from me...
    So Jao 
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Thanks Rocky.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    First I was playing free elite missions for blue chips since a month. But now I'm playing free missions for clank 7x parts only. I have enough of that blue wastage now. After playing lots of missions, I just got clank parts twice only so far, total 14 parts. It is on least priority by Glu. Also we're not getting any possible rewards from elite missions most of time like we're getting possible rewards almost everytime (99%) in PVP. Here in elite missions, you might get rewards 2 times only after playing 6 missions (almost 33% ratio only to get any reward which may be 1 token, 7x rusty, 7x omega or 7x clank).

Glu can think to give at least rewards everytime in elite missions, so we can have clank parts little bit quickly (also its on least priority) than what it has now.

59d1d8d9f232ccbe1a9756b20ed1daa0.jpg
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    My pleasure bro...
    And I also agree with u....glu must give rewards in every elite mission.
    So Jao 
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Well its time to post some bugs of game.. There are lots of glitches in CKS game but I'm positing here few silly glitches which were not exist in past but as we know, whenever Glu developers introduce new things or fix something, it generates some bugs somewhere else which they don't know or not even QC team catches it.

1. PVP possible rewards screens show wrong labels. It shows "Tech upgrades" instead of "Next tier" and "Regular upgrades" instead of previous tier". Seems they reused these variables in weapon upgrades screen. ;)

2. Whenever anyone try to donate for clan contribution and if you have "Gold Spend Confirmation" switch is ON then while making free contribution also, it will ask for confirmation "Do you really want to spend gold?" But actually it doesn't deduct any golds because its free contribution. Confirmation dialogue glitch here.

3. In leagues, Milestone tab still shows 2000 VP instead of 2000 AP.

Actually these glitches exists in game since new version 6.1.1 launched or before that. But still Glu dev team has not fixed it.

Usually we don't like bugs in game. But we will love this Base 39 upgrade glitch. See below snaps. Player Health 1st and 2nd column is asking for correct diamonds values. But 3rd and 4th column is asking less value than what it is supposed to.

Enjoy and upgrade base quickly before Glu fix it. :D

54416880896eb7aa31ab078573e6c77e.jpg

1f4c19b63b042035bef402bba0612925.jpg

b57cefe7f08bce8dfa11b05ef88b698c.jpg
  • RavisagarRavisagar Registered Users 19 Posts
    Bsoni.... I agree you are a good and great player also but.....in first image you have shown nearly 4219 free energies.....for that much free energy atleast you have spended atleast 84380 gold..... That is insane amount of gold for anyone to buy..... How did you get that much gold.... Or is there any other way to get free full energy.... Can you please explain
    Hi little brother, your name seems Indian so with respect I'm giving you answer very politely.

You just have to read all my posts during 1st ban when I answered for all my energy stock and everything what I have. Just spend little more time on my posts little brother and you will get all answers. Best of Luck.

Still if you have any doubt, then you can ask to Glu also who knows everything about my account and gave me clean chits after proving resources what I have from Glu dev team bugs in game. I was lucky to find it and take advantage of it in past for which Glu agreed too and I know many of clans & players also who took advantage of all these glitches before 1st ban. I don't know why people are so jealous on other player's success. Specially you whom I'm considering little brother. lol.

Why can't players focus on their games only and have fun in game rather than checking what others have, why they have, how they have? Very stupid activity which I don't like. In our country, its ladies job to check such things.. always focusing on neighbors what they have better than them and always get jealous because of others... Real MAN never do this... LOL.

I have nothing more to say or hide. My game is open for everyone. Read my old posts and Good luck for your future achievements in game. (R)
    After invasion global event, here is my game status.

Golds status: Last golds 4557+ 100 = 4657

1b053737d46991b3c32bc406d5424869.jpg
  • RavisagarRavisagar Registered Users 19 Posts
    Nice... Reply...
  • Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    After invasion global event, here is my game status.

Golds status: Last golds 4557+ 100 = 4657

1b053737d46991b3c32bc406d5424869.jpg

Budy can i borrow some if ur energy 😉
    Guestkh ....so jao
    So Jao 
    Budy can i borrow some if ur energy 

I hope it's possible. My so many friends & clan members need it. I secured my top position for few months at least so I don't need it now. Lol.
    Guestkh ....so jao
    ????? Say what
    I hope it's possible. My so many friends & clan members need it. I secured my top position for few months at least so I don't need it now. Lol.
    There should be a feature introduced in the new update of cks we should be able to transfer our gold energies tokens etc between our clan mates and other users
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    There should be a feature introduced in the new update of cks we should be able to transfer our gold energies tokens etc between our clan mates and other users

If that were to happen, folks would be lining up to pound down the doors to the SHARPSHOOTERS CLAN club house. :cool:

*** SMILES ***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    If that were to happen, folks would be lining up to pound down the doors to the SHARPSHOOTERS CLAN club house. :cool:

*** SMILES ***

Cmon. Not really. My clan mates are out of energies too. Hardly 3 players can play on leaderboard now.

There are other clan players having more than 8000 energies but still few people are counting on sharpshooters only. Lol.
    ????? Say what

Its Rocky tag line. "So Jao" (in urdu or hindi) means Take rest buddy. :-)

He always writes it on global also. Funny boy.!!!
    I really doubt what Glu is doing with Invasion event. Last global offered 39.5 level tesla which is offered today in VIP of invasion event also. In this case how the hell anyone (who earned enough golds to participate in VIP) can spend golds for VIP who just won sniper.

Now, this invasion event offers 38.5, 39.5 and 40.5 level heavy weapons instead of 39.5, 40.5 and 41.5 level weapons. So basically we're in tier 39 and Glu is offering 38.5 level weapons to all players except top 2 players.

Cmon Glu, is there anyway where dev team can stop glitches and stop giving S.H.I.T.S. for our energy, event coins and time?

See below snap of silver league. This is what I exactly meant. Silver & Bronze league offered 39.5 level heavy weapon parts and in Gold league, except top 2 guys, rest got 38.5 level heavy weapon. Now gold leagues also offer 38.5 level weapon parts.

BAD luck for gold league guys and for me also. I knew it and that's why I wanted to be in silver league but I also crossed milestone by mistake and reached to Gold league so I need to satisfy with 38.5 level weapon only. Lol.

GLU, is this bug or you want all players in SILVER league only by making gold league players fool???

a0a1da30d80bbf28fafdafada3fa8b0a.jpg
    Haha haha...guestkh..now u got the answer of my so jao,,,from my gud frnd..lol.
    Well bsoni bro ..I have a question to both u and scorpion...
    Do u guys really think that we are playing game?
    Or
    As I'm watching it ...I think glu is playing game with us...lol
    .................»»»»»»»» so jao
    So Jao 
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Good Morning ...

We are all the subject of some cruel and evil psycho-socioeconomic experiment designed to determine just how "stupid" we can actually be ...
    ... and pay for the privilege of being "rear-ended" time and time again.

I've always suspected and "felt" that someone was watching. :)

Since it's quite obvious that only a handful of players will ever win a prize ...
    (has been that way for weeks now) ...
    ... I feel compelled to ask ... Are We Having FUN Yet?

BSONI making the #1 RANKING is a prize unto itself for you have accomplished the ultimate goal. There is literally nothing left to accomplish. My former clan mate ORLIIK somehow managed to remain #1 for a year or more, but as boredom set in he played less and less until he became all but invisible ...
    ... take a page from the TERMINAT3R playbook (do yourself a favor) and quit while you're ahead. :cool:

A retired legend will be remembered fondly and far longer than an active fool.

*** SMILES ***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    @Rocky, you are right. Glu is playing with us since invasion events are launched and we're still idiots who can't leave this game. Lol.

Old legends gave up, may be (Actually I'm 99.99% sure.. :) ) because they had end of their energies stock. I'm waiting for my stock to be finished to decide something to end of this game OR if something interesting will come in this game then I'll keep buying resources on regular intervals.

Just because I'm afraid of Glu injustice on banning system, I am not buying more resources now. Its better to finish what I have, before I make new purchase... because of Glu's inconsistent automated system.
    Well said scorpion ...very well said ..we all are active fools ..lol
    And bsoni bro...You shud play slowly if u want to b in game ...coz I think you also will b invisible after ur stock will finish.
    So Jao 
    I played lots of free missions to get Clank parts but I didn't get much clank parts for upgrade. I was in need of 7 more parts to upgrade my clank power from 1100 to 1300 which I was not getting so finally I decided to use my robo tokens to get clank 7 parts at least. I had 181 robo tokens and I used all of them but guess what I didn't get single clank part. So UNLUCKY I am.!!!

But good thing has I got lots of Sherman parts and upgraded it to 1300 from 300 power. So finally, I equipped Sherman and get rid of Omega. With these much robo tokens, I got lots of event tokens also. 1175 event tokens total now. WOW.!!!

May be I can play invasion event now for top prize when scorpion will decide to compete for top prize.. Lol.

ad56fe395bad358fcd80355cf66f388a.jpg

58c91b6f35b19f041abd285978fae0a7.jpg
    Well said scorpion ...very well said ..we all are active fools ..lol
    And bsoni bro...You shud play slowly if u want to b in game ...coz I think you also will b invisible after ur stock will finish.

Lol rocky. Lets see. I didnt play for leaderboard in last global. How much slow should I play than that? ;)
    Bro ..u still have enough energy packs ..
    U can easily go top .but wat I want to say is ..That it can create problems..lol
    So Jao 
    After invasion leagues event, here is my game status.

Golds status: Last golds 4657+ 1200 = 5857. I lost 3rd day 600 golds again. :(

7f2e7a07dcfc32628e2c1511769c28ca.jpg

I got lots of nano crystal also in last 181 robo tokens spin. Cheers.!!!

9bc0fe279731503ddd67c6b3bb8be948.jpg
    Congrats bro
    So Jao 
    After regular global event, here is my game status.

Golds status: Last golds 5857+ 50 = 5907.

Now, since I already won 39.5 assault in Global by being on Rank 9. I decided to play with free energies only just to reach at 2000 AP milestone to get all rewards. Other players who are in gold league (I guess rank 11 to 25), go for remaining parts. Good luck.!!!

36ed0bbcbe31d402ac731c9dbdc76c97.jpg
    Dear brothers/friends/followers,

As per all current scenario and special request on below post, here I'm asking Glu for all answers which we all are awaiting since a long time by positing on forums...

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?242975-03-16-ASSAULT-GLOBAL-(Lameduck-TIER-38-39-Finale-)&p=553955&posted=1#post553955

Let's see what we gonna get now.!!! Hope for some good news in a week or so..

b14ffd5bdf6cfa9edadabcdd69699fc8.jpg

7de626638e8a4a4e533ba8595fb1f345.jpg
    Wow...that is great ..
    Now just have to wait ..response of wall (glu)...
    I don't hope their respond will be good.lol
    So Jao