4 x 40.5 Weapons :-))))

GiulistallionGiulistallion Registered Users 145 Posts
Hi friends, followers and haters,

Anybody can explain how to get 4 weapons each x40.5???

I can only find the assault weapon in elite mystery box where you can spin with gold to win parts.

Looking on craft there is not possible to win or purchase those weapons, not available.

:-)))

Greetings to all,

Giulistallion

081e88b2c1a613151032ef8b0536d167.png

8f7a46ce76dcd3e2219e7ac8bc43c98f.png
"Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I'm showing ...

40.5 GRIZZLY MKII ASSAULT
    40.5 ASHIGARU MKII SNIPER
    40.5 MOOSE MKII SNIPER
    40.5 DRUID MKII HEAVY
    40.5 MAUSOLEUM MKII TESLA

None of these has any option to acquire, such as "Mystery Box" for example (not even the GRIZZLY which you state is available via Mystery Box); interesting.

They all state 0/50 Parts. Usually this would indicate a future event prize. None of these have been offered as a prize to date.

Maybe that weapon hack is still alive and well, I'm sorry to say. SMH x 2. -- OR -- maybe he's special and the weapons are available to him?

Good Catch !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • GiulistallionGiulistallion Registered Users 145 Posts
    Thank you ;-)
    46cedc27e9429609da1123b843765dda.jpg

This is the only one which could be purchased with gold and spins.... The other 3 ones.... Impossible.... Not available at all...
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Interesting... I also checked in my game and its **** sure that these 3 weapons are not available anywhere to craft and equip. Lucky guy.!!! LOL...
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    I've seen this reported before but I don't think GLU ever did anything about it. At the time there was a hack that allowed a player to "unlock" and acquire a "future" weapon.

I thought GLU had "plugged" that rabbit hole ... LMAO

Apparently not ...
    Well, my clan mate found 1 more guy having all 40.5 weapons. I don't understand if they have weapon hack then why they are making it public to get banned... Lol.. or are they confident that Glu has eyes on fixed clans only and they are safe with any kind of hacks... LMAO..

This indicates that there are definitely many more guys having such weapons and they might not be caught because they didn't equip those weapons. They are not so fool like these people but I'm sure if Glu wants (I hope Glu really wants.. lol) then they can find easily all players having 40.5 weapons and ban them easily.

Let's see guys.!!!

8911255a0978132a599c0161aa1351ea.jpg

b15ff3cce72c851c27c3275e58eb2d37.jpg
    Very well said, Bsoni bro! ;-)
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    Come on guys...
    You too have very gud weapons...
    Let them play...this is only a game...enjoy ..have fun...n let others to enjoy too...
    So jaooo
    So Jao 
    Lol Rocky. That's what exactly I was saying till now. Let's enjoy our game only rather than focusing on others players game... Game is to make friends, not enemies..

But if others are keep interrupting our game and our fun then for how much time we can keep silence. They think we're fool and don't know about their hacks. But actually we just let them enjoy in the way as they want. If we start complaining like such idiots then I can send 10 emails to Glu everyday with all proofs & snaps. My network is very BIG but I don't like such ladies job to interrupt in others and get jealous everyday. Never satisfied with what they have... LMAO.

Our intention is never to harm anyone in Game until others force us to expose them... like you already did that. You sent many mails to Glu about low player attack on you but what you got.. NOTHING... So you just gave up now... ;)
    Haha haha...Yes u are right bro..
    Now I have given up ..bcuz of their stupid answers.....
    Seems like they are not interesting in us.lol
    So Jao 
    Bsoni Bro, you are right as usual.....;-))))
    PS: Glu likes to ban only a type of category of players......LMAO!

Kisses for all....

GS

156166460a57af173c43cf3693cc705a.jpg
    You call me "dear" and now this? No kisses please !!!

*** SMILES ***
    I like to send kisses....lol
    (but remember: I'm married, married with a woman) lol
    LMAO Giuli... Happily married guy with 2 kids and 2 jobs... best performer in jobs, family and games too.. :)
    LOL....yes bro.....I will start my second job on monday the 20th.....immagine.....my wife works, me with 2 jobs....2 kids....and absolutely no help from anyone for kids......bcs you know, i haven't parents anymore and my parents-in-law are too old so they can't help. So my wife and me have to organize everything perfectly in order that we can work and earn money to have at least a dignified life....;-)) (believe me, we need 3 jobs to survive......life is so expensive, Gold from Glu is also expensive....) LMAO
    Lol...ya gold is very expensive...
    So jao gulli
    So Jao 
  • sfksfk Registered Users 10 Posts
    giuli and bsoni seems too envy. but both of u are forget this is just a game. remember during sharpshooter giuli and bsoni/waRrior212 are using cheat with huge energies. thus, if your knowledge is minim, dont be envy!! we respect such player like Indonesia. u see, he just chatting. not doing cheat pvp like some cheaters...
    Of course he doesn't need to play pvp after hacking weapons so easily. Thanks to confirm about his hack and you seems to be on same boat too.. Welcome you Gokil guy.. Well done.. Your assumptions about ss are totally wrong and I said enough for that. So don't wanna give more answers to fool (or better I say actual current hacker)..
    Hmmm sfk...So jao..
    Bsoni and guli were banned ..
    So if they did or didn't do anything wrong..They were banned for some reason ..and that also not only once.
    Now when it comes to your clan ..I don't think anyone got banned...even u still are cheating...
    What u gonna, say abt it ..
    Now sfk
    So jao
    So Jao 
  • sfksfk Registered Users 10 Posts
    i dont know. im only on medium clan outside top 20. not a greatest such SS or Gokil. but very respect to such clan and sniper like Indonesia. it's just a game, no heart feeling isn't it.?? if someone are not happy, just get off.. lol
    Ya u are right ..it's just a game ..
    I'm telling this from start of this thread ..
    So guys ..Don't get too deep in it ..
    Just enjoy game ...
    So Jao