Options

Am I getting scammed?

EphraimwinchEphraimwinch Registered Users 9 Posts
Hi guys, so after buying the Milla character only offer and a 100 gold pack, it seems like Google play immediately send the receipt email of both transactions. Yet, it doesn't seems like the game will reward me of my purchased items.
I obviously made a ticket about it to the dear customer service care who, after sending that lovely automatic message, doesn't seems to answer my other messages, it has been 3 days and I was wondering if, like the title implies, I am getting scammed?

I mostly thanks you guys for your attention and apologize if any faults reside in this message, English not being my mother language.

Comments

• Options
    warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Please try to clear cache of game and restart mobile. That will solve your problem.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Options
    I followed you instructions and unfortunately the purchased items aren't being delivered yet. I guess I'll still have to wait for the tower access.
  • Options
    warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Usually it should get delivered immediately. Just to make sure you have to equip Milla character to play tower. With other characters, you can't play tower until you purchase diamonds subscription.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Options
    Well I didn't get Milla' skin after purchase, which is why I was asking for help in the forum since customer care doesn't seems to care (I know it's ironic).
  • Options
    Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    After their automatic rply...
    Send them 3 to 4 mails at once..
    If they dont rply...Send more after 24 hours ...
    I think that will work.
    So Jao 
  • Options
    I made another ticket and sent a few messages at once, let's see if I get an answer. Thanks guys
  • Options
    I think it will work after 24 hours
    So Jao 
  • Options
    It's been 2 more days and still no news from support nor the items have been delivered yet. I'm starting to believe that they don't even care about billing issues...
  • Options
    Omg ...glu sucks.
    Now u shud send them new fresh mail.
    Close old msg and send new one ..
    Only say hi first ..then they will send u automatic reply...
    After receiving that ...
    Write down whole problem ..I hope they will rply
    So Jao 
  • Options
    I'll do that as last resort before I ask refund from Google play. Thanks for the advices tho...
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Your ONLY course of action at this point is to "dispute" the charge with your credit card company and NOT Google Play (or GLU), once it moves from a pending status to an actual charge,

ALL Sales Are Final. You will not get a "refund" of any sort even if you didn't receive what you paid for ...
    ... this is a long established policy of GLU; believe it or not, you actually agreed to it.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    So if they are not going to refund him..
    He has one choice left...
    All his clan mates shud mail glu for him .
    Maybe that can help.
    So Jao 
  • Options
    Well then last try of spamm in the ticket before disputing the charges... Still dumbfounded by glu's support services incompetence.
  • Options
    Talk with all clan mates..And ur game sends for sending mails to glu..this the only way left my bro..
    So Jao 
  • Options
    GeniusLegendsGeniusLegends Registered Users 4 Posts
    you will get it. wait for few days
  • Options
    It's already been more than 10 days so I don't have any hope of seeing the items breing delivered.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Listen to me Buddy ... Dispute the charge.

It's really very simple, no wishing, no hoping, no wondering ...

Only a fool would "wait and see", especially when dealing with GLU.

You purchase something, it had better be delivered immediately ...
    ... if NOT you take things into your OWN hands.

Instead of proving that you made a purchase, now GLU has to prove that they actually delivered the item you purchased ...
    ... I don't know about you, but I know what position I would prefer to be in.

It really IS that simple. :cool:

I just want to add this caveat ...
    ... if after more than 10 days, GLU does finally deliver the item you purchased, they might (and that's a huge "if") charge you again ... fine ... and if they don't, that's their problem and NOT yours. Now if you repeatedly dispute a charge with your credit card company from the same vendor, your bank may start to believe you're insane. :)

Imagine if you had purchased a weapon? 10 Days later and the purchased item is now garbage, whether they deliver it or not.

Good Luck !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Indeed, and charge being disputed so I'm done with the game. I'd like to thanks you all for the previous advices, I hope this topic will make people be wary of buying things from Glu.
  • Options
    It's ok bro...
    Everyone knows how they treat us.
    But don't loose hope ..wait for a few days more...let's see what thy do
    So Jao 
  • Options
    0ptimus Prime0ptimus Prime Registered Users 4 Posts
    So again Glu showing his poor efficiency toward their customers , now it seems after many days passed and no response from them , Your problem not solved yet :confused: ....

But keep wait wait and waiting ... Might one of thier dev team look upon your problem and solve this issue ... That's all .... !!! :)