Options

acquiring robot tokens and mdu parts

Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
well decided to find out the logic behind payouts of robot tokens and mdu parts in elite contracts. here is what i found out in 2 days of playing 50 contracts on 2 maps.

5 robot tokens.
3 omega.
5 rusty.
2 clank.

robot token acquired on contract 1,6,32,33,36.

omega acquired on contract 2,10,35.

rusty acquired on contract 22,23,31,37,43.

clank acquired on contract 8,18.

rest of the contracts didn't give anything.

now i might be weak in maths but i cant seem to find any logic in this stats. please feel free to add your findings and conclusion here. i will post the next 50 contract results also.

and if someone else has the time and the will can they post results of acquiring event tokens from spin boxes.

Comments

• Options
    warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Well Guest, I played lots of elite missions if you have read my thread.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?239197-BSONI-The-Player&p=552234&posted=1#post552234

I can tell you 100% that there is no pattern or any logic in this. When you finish any contract or spin then server will decide random prize for you and they will give you prize accordingly. I was unlucky to get any single clank parts after spinning 181 robo tokens but my clan mates got 9*3 = 27 clank parts also just in 2 spins (with 20 robo tokens). Lol.

Its totally random logic bro. They just give priority to each item and accordingly it will be served in prize. For ex. Rusty has highest priority to win. Then omega or sherman (after 10th elite region) and at last clank parts in robo tokens spin as per analysis.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Options
    Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    Yups bsoni iz right bro.
    If u have luck then u will get deserved prize..
    I got lots of parts of rusty,omega and clank in both contracts and in spinning too.but unlucky in getting Sherman parts ..lol
    So jao
    So Jao 
  • Options
    We were told that as we progress in the game the prizes would get better. Its the opposite as i experience it. The amount of prizes we get compared to the number of contracts we play has decreased. More contracts need to be played to get any of the orizes as we progress in the regions. Again this is something that deturs the hard core player. If u look at it from the companies point of view then its good as the gamer becomes addicted and will eventually buy gold or just leave. Consider this strategy as a hook. They give u bait and reel u in.
  • Options
    warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Lol. All big game companies think exactly same. Either you get addicted and buy resources or leave game. If I develop any such big game then I'll also think same for earning and keep upgrading game's new versions. They also need money to develop & maintain games. Afterall, game developers/QC persons/Managers/sellers are so so expensive. :)
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    We were told that as we progress in the game the prizes would get better. Its the opposite as i experience it. The amount of prizes we get compared to the number of contracts we play has decreased. More contracts need to be played to get any of the orizes as we progress in the regions. Again this is something that deturs the hard core player. If u look at it from the companies point of view then its good as the gamer becomes addicted and will eventually buy gold or just leave. Consider this strategy as a hook. They give u bait and reel u in.

The hell you say? Where have you been hiding all of this time?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    The hell you say? Where have you been hiding all of this time?

Hiding behind enemy lines 😉