Can't watch video for free gold anymore

2Next

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I am interested in finding out the legal implications of resetting the ad timer and getting gold for videos from it if any. How does glu still keep this loophole open if it works. They are known for fixing such issues in updates. For me i tried vpn its to much of hasle have to logout reset it reliad game takes times doing it over and over. Scorpion plz comment on this.

I wouldn't think there are any legal implications at all since you can turn personalized ads off altogether right?

Now, I am not sure what YOUR particular problem actually is since you are the only one (that I know of) suffering from this so GLU cannot fix it with an update, per se, unless it only affects those in your location.

Go ahead, reset your ID ... if it works ... GREAT !!!

From a technical POV, the problem must lie somewhere within Location Services, Personalized Ads and how they interact from within CKS.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Gohuge88Gohuge88 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I am interested in finding out the legal implications of resetting the ad timer and getting gold for videos from it if any. How does glu still keep this loophole open if it works. They are known for fixing such issues in updates. For me i tried vpn its to much of hasle have to logout reset it reliad game takes times doing it over and over. Scorpion plz comment on this.
    Are you asking whether or not you are breaking the law by resetting the advertising ID on a personally owned mobile device? Lol....yeah Android wants all their customers to become instant cyber criminals by pushing a button on their phones!!! :rolleyes:
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    Lol...guestkh...If u think tht we are breaking rules..Then u shud never ask for this kind of help.
    Sometimes u say help ..And after someone helps u ..u call it a crime...
    So better is no one can help u ...
    Go to glu ccare and txt them ..
    Don't tell us ...So jao
    So Jao 
  • attitudeattitude Registered Users 19 Posts

if that button exist even on nonrooted devices, it's legal...does not say "press this button on your own risk..."
  • Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    The gold acquired from watching those videos again and again is it legit?
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    Yes it's legal ...bcoz glu have added that in game ...
    You are not editing it ...They give it ..So better to get before they cut off it...
    Now so jao
    So Jao