03/16 ASSAULT GLOBAL (Lameduck TIER 38/39 Finale?)

13Next

Comments

  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Bsoni, I absolutely agree with all you have said!!!!! I really don't understand what Glu is doing or better; not doing right now!!!
    40,5 weapons, got attacked and be BEATEN from very low levels, tons of gold, tons of event tokens...etc. etc. etc.
    But probably they prefer, as usual, to ban randomly the stronger players or the players who dominate!
    Ops, I'm again top 3 in Global Event........maybe i get banned??? Again? LMAO


    PS: The very weird thing is that these are 150% evidences, and Glu does not do anything! Nothing, niente, nada de nada!!!

    RIP CKS, RIP GLU

    SMH....SMH....SMH

    Considering we have had exactly 4 x Global Invasion Events, one for each weapon TESLA, ASSAULT, SNIPER and HEAVY ...
    ... and the fact the ONLY ONE PLAYER could have won the top prize ... a 40.5 WEAPON ... of which you and BSONI, I believe each won one ...

    IT IS QUITE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ONE PLAYER TO OWN ALL FOUR ... WHAT THE HELL GLU?
    (Not to mention the weapons in question all have different names).
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Experienced Member Registered Users 292 Posts
    I will say only one thing ..
    Glu sucks
    So Jao 
  • warrior202warrior202 Experienced Member Registered Users 401 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Considering we have had exactly 4 x Global Invasion Events, one for each weapon TESLA, ASSAULT, SNIPER and HEAVY ...
    ... and the fact the ONLY ONE PLAYER could have won the top prize ... a 40.5 WEAPON ... of which you and BSONI, I believe each won one ...

    IT IS QUITE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ONE PLAYER TO OWN ALL FOUR ... WHAT THE HELL GLU?
    (Not to mention the weapons in question all have different names).

    There were maximum two 40.5 level weapons players can win. Once 40.5 assault offered in store also so we are ok with that if players have 1 or 2 40.5 level weapons. But all 4 weapons, not possible at all and I bet, Glu won't ban them. But Giuli or me or rocky will do so (however I'm still confused how the hell weapons hack is possible? I thought Glu already fixed all hacks but seems I was wrong..) then next day immediately, we will be banned definitely. LMAO..

    Cheers.!!!
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Experienced Member Registered Users 292 Posts
    Bsoni bro ..u are right ..They will not ban them ..coz they already have the list of players whom they will ban..
    Lol we are also in the list ...hahahaha
    So Jao 
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Good Morning Agents ...
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Good Morning Guys ...

    Calling something "competitive" is a very subjective topic ...
    ... but the numbers are quite simple to understand.

    RANK #90 may score only 4,500-5,500 AP ... in my book that's NOT competition ...
    ... that's just players passing the time because there's nothing else better to do. :cool: Like me.

    The total to secure the 35 Parts (RANK #90) under the "old" format was on average 6,500-7,000 AP.

    So it's plain to see that everything GLU has done to increase participation has backfired.

    The important threshold is 4,000 AP because that can be achieved quite easily using free energy ...
    ... so this also indicates to me that no money is being spent; again another GLU backfire.

    As of this moment, it's Global Event DAY #4 and I am @ RANK #77 (4,718 AP) ...
    ... prior to this new format, I would either be on the leaderboard looking for a weapon

    -- OR --

    ... I would have scored 7,000-7,500 AP by now looking for 35 Parts.

    All I can do nowadays is look at the 20 Parts (TOP 30) or 15 Parts (TOP 90), accordingly, and shrug.

    If GLU's intention was to increase profits by increasing participation, then it's obvious that they haven't got a clue on how to accomplish that goal.

    The TOP 10 are the TOP 10; nothing will change that, BUT nobody else is playing and that's a problem.

    How many times can someone continuously beat the same people before even they become bored?
    ... apparently indefinitely, for they are charter members of the "Lunatic Asylum". :)

    Ironically, these players hold the keys to the future of CKS and only THEY can affect change.

    *** SMH ***

    For The Record ... RANK #90 Scored 5,518 AP (Yours Truly). :cool:
    warrior202 wrote: »
    There were maximum two 40.5 level weapons players can win. Once 40.5 assault offered in store also so we are ok with that if players have 1 or 2 40.5 level weapons. But all 4 weapons, not possible at all and I bet, Glu won't ban them. But Giuli or me or rocky will do so (however I'm still confused how the hell weapons hack is possible? I thought Glu already fixed all hacks but seems I was wrong..) then next day immediately, we will be banned definitely. LMAO..

    BSONI ... as I stated, this wasn't the first time this has been reported and I also wanted to mention that although some might have been able to "spin" for one of these 40.5 weapons...
    ... many other players were not able to take advantage of this (myself included).

    For whatever reason, I also know that in the past, GLU has made certain weapons available to certain players that were NOT generally available to the rest of us ...
    ... maybe it's compensation for some previous mishap or deed OR maybe they're "plants". :)

    More likely, it's some sort of hack ...

    But to have acquired all four 40.5s ???

    To the best of my recollection, when asked about this ... GLU effectively "ignored" whomever submitted the inquiry.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Experienced Member Registered Users 292 Posts
    It is definitely a hack scorpion bro
    So Jao 
  • warrior202warrior202 Experienced Member Registered Users 401 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    BSONI ... as I stated, this wasn't the first time this has been reported and I also wanted to mention that although some might have been able to "spin" for one of these 40.5 weapons...
    ... many other players were not able to take advantage of this (myself included).

    For whatever reason, I also know that in the past, GLU has made certain weapons available to certain players that were NOT generally available to the rest of us ...
    ... maybe it's compensation for some previous mishap or deed OR maybe they're "plants". :)

    More likely, it's some sort of hack ...

    But to have acquired all four 40.5s ???

    To the best of my recollection, when asked about this ... GLU effectively "ignored" whomever submitted the inquiry.


    Glu offered only few skins/characters and few amount of golds only in past as compensation for some mishap. But they never gave future weapons and Glu can't do this which is totally unfair.

    As Rocky said, its definitely hack. In past also, that hack was popular and now its back.. Those who explained like that Glu gave them compensations.. it was bullshiits.. Glu just doesn't answer to this question because they might not have any clue how someone hacked weapons. Lol. Well that not surprised from Glu, Surprise is why Glu is not taking any action for such hack. Seems for Glu, only Gold hack is important... Oh yes... Their automated system can detect only illegal golds, not illegal weapons.. :D
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Did you say totally unfair? ROTF-LMFAO ... Since when does GLU care about fairness?

    You guys know me well and I avoid making "hacking" accusations without some sort of proof ...
    ... So where's your proof?

    Common sense says this is shady at best, unfair to others, GLU's incompetence, et al and all converge to frustrate the hell out of us ...
    ... how is that any different from what happened yesterday, last week, last month or last year.

    Until YOU, the biggest spenders and highest scorers STOP playing, in protest, nothing will ever change.

    Don't take it the wrong way, I have tried time and time again to organize the high-rollers in an attempt to nudge GLU in the right direction ... I was ignored (for the most part) ... and this current version of CKS is what has evolved because of that short sightedness ...
    ... You ALL exploit weaknesses in this game's software when it suits you and complain when it does not.

    This behavior is justified by telling oneself that one is a "known software bug" but the other ...
    is a "hack that can exploit a known software bug". LMAO ...
    ... I'm here to tell you, right here and right now ... THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE !!!

    You know ... players wouldn't share "glitches" or "exploits" with The SCORPION ... you know why?
    ... because they knew I would post it in this forum and GLU would find out. This is no longer the case since I no longer really care.

    Some called it being naïve ...
    ... I called it leveling the playing field so no one player could gain an "unfair" advantage.

    To date I have never used ANY known glitch, other than the SPANISH BOOT Heavy. :cool: ...
    ... but I won that weapon, fair and square, and GLU corrected the weapon's power within a week.
    (I did have one helluva week destroying all enemies I trained my sights on though. :))

    My mentor, a very wise person, stated once (and only once), "It's NEVER Too Late ...".
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • warrior202warrior202 Experienced Member Registered Users 401 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Did you say totally unfair? ROTF-LMFAO ... Since when does GLU care about fairness?

    You guys know me well and I avoid making "hacking" accusations without some sort of proof ...
    ... So where's your proof?

    Common sense says this is shady at best, unfair to others, GLU's incompetence, et al and all converge to frustrate the hell out of us ...
    ... how is that any different from what happened yesterday, last week, last month or last year.

    Until YOU, the biggest spenders and highest scorers STOP playing, in protest, nothing will ever change.

    Don't take it the wrong way, I have tried time and time again to organize the high-rollers in an attempt to nudge GLU in the right direction ... I was ignored (for the most part) ... and this current version of CKS is what has evolved because of that short sightedness ...
    ... You ALL exploit weaknesses in this game's software when it suits you and complain when it does not.

    This behavior is justified by telling oneself that one is a "known software bug" but the other ...
    is a "hack that can exploit a known software bug". LMAO ...
    ... I'm here to tell you, right here and right now ... THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE !!!

    You know ... players wouldn't share "glitches" or "exploits" with The SCORPION ... you know why?
    ... because they knew I would post it in this forum and GLU would find out. This is no longer the case since I no longer really care.

    Some called it being naïve ...
    ... I called it leveling the playing field so no one player could gain an "unfair" advantage.

    To date I have never used ANY known glitch, other than the SPANISH BOOT Heavy. :cool: ...
    ... but I won that weapon, fair and square, and GLU corrected the weapon's power within a week.
    (I did have one helluva week destroying all enemies I trained my sights on though. :))

    My mentor, a very wise person, stated once (and only once), "It's NEVER Too Late ...".

    Its ok buddy. I understand why you are saying this? ;)

    What do you think? If only Bsoni will Complaint to Glu by being top player/spender, then Glu listen it? Never. We all know at least now Glu does only things what they want. Usually Glu listen us for our game matter only, not others... Many top leaders become invisible now like orliik, terminator.. Does that make any difference to Glu? Obviously not.!!!

    Regarding bug exploit and hacking are obvious different things. Glu accepted in my customer care communication about store exploit. No more proof needed for it. Btw, that store bug was not for particular players. It was open for all. Difference is who found it and used it on time before glu fixed it within few days based on game analytics and exactly they did it.. fixed within 5 days..

    Regarding Weapon hack, if you think its their bug. Then why we cant see it like other bugs.. Are we so duffer to find such silly bug by knowing there is something about weapons? Specially me who can see bugs easily to take advantage... lol.. Lets both of us report to Glu to confirm in written whether its bug or hack? I am top player and you are top in forums. Glu has to answer us. Ready?
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • warrior202warrior202 Experienced Member Registered Users 401 Posts
    Also as per your all posts, i think you want to report/discuss many things with Glu like some changes in game/events, their revenue system and many other things.. if you think Glu will listen player like me then I am ready for all those which will be fair to me also. Let me know what you want me to convey to Glu here or in private message. I am fine with any of the way.. :)
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Also as per your all posts, i think you want to report/discuss many things with Glu like some changes in game/events, their revenue system and many other things.. if you think Glu will listen player like me then I am ready for all those which will be fair to me also. Let me know what you want me to convey to Glu here or in private message. I am fine with any of the way.. :)

    Sure we can collaborate on some sort of response and try to get as many as possible to join in.

    Remember this about any type of software, gaming or otherwise ...

    Software, in general, is designed to provide some sort of desired result based on a set of specified parameters; video games are no different in this regard. Being an IT Infrastructure Engineer (as well as a software developer), I can state that software will NEVER allow a user to accomplish something that it wasn't already programmed to do ...
    ... a majority of the time, these are intentional; when they are NOT we refer to them collectively as ...
    "software bugs".

    The developer then remedies the problem by fixing the "bug"; in theory. :)

    Therefore I can promise you that when a "known software bug" goes unresolved for weeks (even months), it is because the developer has no "motivating" reason to fix it.

    So we must ask ourselves, "What motivates GLU to do anything?".

    *** LMAO ***

    We know that answer don't we Brother? :cool:

    Anything else will be ignored by GLU HQ. So we must not only document counter productive "flaws" in their design but offer realistic alternatives that will increase the "bottom line" while ultimately improving the gaming experience of the players as well.

    Let's see where GLU goes with all of this first ... I figure by week's end, we'll know for sure ...
    ... The 1st Global Invasion Event "Battle Cycle" has come full circle (Only took about 8 weeks).

    What to look for ... (1) general availability of better weapons (2) new region release or other method for increasing player health (3) TIER 40 (4) next Invasion Event featuring 42.5s ... in THAT ORDER.

    If any of the above are absent, then the game has run it's course, but composing a list of "bullet" points to cover would be prudent ... just in case. :)

    We could also, possibly, receive a new version release although the thought of such concerns me.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • GiulistallionGiulistallion Experienced Member Registered Users 145 Posts
    I think Bsoni and Scorpion should marry.....LMAO
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
  • warrior202warrior202 Experienced Member Registered Users 401 Posts
    We both are married but not to each other... LMAO..
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • warrior202warrior202 Experienced Member Registered Users 401 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    What to look for ... (1) general availability of better weapons (2) new region release or other method for increasing player health (3) TIER 40 (4) next Invasion Event featuring 42.5s ... in THAT ORDER..

    I exactly raised most of these points.
    1. Weapons should be easily available to many players instead of limiting below 30 players.
    2. When 2 tiers came, I said to have 380 levels but we had only 370 levels.
    3. Last invasion event gave useless weapons to all gold league players which I reported too.

    All your four points are correct and we both have already posted in forums but I'll post ticket for all of them in customer care too.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    That's cool, but I listed those as a minimum requirement, for without those four (4) items, it makes no sense to continue ...
    ... it is a great starting point though and I'm with you completely. :cool:
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Experienced Member Registered Users 292 Posts
    And me also with u guys
    So Jao 
  • warrior202warrior202 Experienced Member Registered Users 401 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    That's cool, but I listed those as a minimum requirement, for without those four (4) items, it makes no sense to continue ...
    ... it is a great starting point though and I'm with you completely. :cool:


    Here we go guys... As requested, I wrote to Glu everything. Let's see what they do now.. Check below thread for detail...

    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?239197-BSONI-The-Player&p=554137&posted=1#post554137
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Here we go guys... As requested, I wrote to Glu everything. Let's see what they do now.. Check below thread for detail...

    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?239197-BSONI-The-Player&p=554137&posted=1#post554137

    Good Job except for one comment ... there's nothing "easy" about winning a weapon or parts in the BRONZE LEAGUE ..
    ... in fact, crafting a weapon still requires 3 straight victorious days. :(

    Most of the traditional GOLD LEAGUERS are now in the BRONZE LEAGUE making that an impossible scenario for most.

    Basically, there is no difference between SILVER and BRONZE LEAGUES with regards to weapons parts.

    The "little guy" has been thrown out in the cold.

    Now we wait for the improbable, but it's only the beginning of a difficult battle.

    *** A SMILING SMH ***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Experienced Member Registered Users 292 Posts
    That is not fair ..all old players shud leave bronze league to newbies
    So Jao 
  • Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Experienced Member Registered Users 252 Posts
    Plz add to this that they should bring the spin box back which had the remaining weapons parts for glibal events. That gave us some what of a chance to acquire the latest weapon and stay current
  • warrior202warrior202 Experienced Member Registered Users 401 Posts
    Plz add to this that they should bring the spin box back which had the remaining weapons parts for glibal events. That gave us some what of a chance to acquire the latest weapon and stay current

    I will check if that spin box is available tomorrow for remaining parts of global+leagues? If not then I'll report that too.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    That is not fair ..all old players shud leave bronze league to newbies

    Good Morning ...

    There's that word again ("fair"). :)

    I agree, but CKS has a long history of players qualifying for the BRONZE LEAGUE that shouldn't be there. The reasons varied from missing the opening "gunshot" to dumping their scores deliberately to just not playing very much.

    In this case however, you have a next generation of players who routinely head over to the GOLD LEAGUE. The older "traditional" GOLD LEAGUE players have dropped into the SILVER LEAGUE, but mostly into the BRONZE LEAGUE including some who are All-Time Leaders.

    These guys may be seasoned veterans, but they're NOT stupid. :cool:

    Since the chance of crafting a weapon are all equally "next to impossible", why kill yourself if you don't need or want to?

    GLU's whole design with regards to prizes is, well ... we all know what it is.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • warrior202warrior202 Experienced Member Registered Users 401 Posts
    Plz add to this that they should bring the spin box back which had the remaining weapons parts for glibal events. That gave us some what of a chance to acquire the latest weapon and stay current
    warrior202 wrote: »
    I will check if that spin box is available tomorrow for remaining parts of global+leagues? If not then I'll report that too.

    Here I confirm that Glu didn't give special box for remaining parts of assault weapon for which we played in global & leagues. My clan mate just need 5 more parts to craft it but he couldn't see in store. So Guestkh, you were absolutely right and this issue is not for particular person. Its common glitch of glu again for all players to disappoint them. If Glu needs revenue then how can they remove it? Because to acquire parts, players have to spin with golds and if they are out of golds then they have to buy golds which is revenue for Glu. Lol.

    Also as we can see today's event is similar event as expected with old weapons. No fun, nothing interesting rather than just disappointing players again & again. Seems, Glu is not interested in making Game LIVE and doesn't want revenue at all from CKS anymore. CKS is supposed to die soon if this will continue.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Experienced Member Registered Users 292 Posts
    R.I.P. glu
    So Jao 
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!