03/23 ASSAULT GLOBAL INVASION EVENT (It's Deja Vu All Over Again)

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Play It Again Sam: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?241432-TIER-39-has-been-released&p=554518&viewfull=1#post554518

Good Morning and Welcome to Round #1 of the 2nd Global Invasion Battle Cycle ...
... which also happens to be a replay of the 2nd Global Invasion Event of the 1st Global Invasion Battle Cycle or we could just say ...
... Good Morning and Welcome to the 5th Global Invasion Event. :cool:

I could also state (speculate) that we're trapped in an eight week "cycle of death"; confused?
... Don't be, for everything is going to be just "peaches and cream" (but don't hold me to that).

Today we have a complete line of ASSAULT WEAPONS for you to compete for.

The Assault Weapon Du Jour is the LINDEN MKII ...

RANK #01: 40.5 ... 93.46T-137.44T - Best
RANK #02: 39.5 ... 43.73T-68.72T - Better
RANK #03: 38.5 ... 23.36T-34.36T - OK

RANK #04-#10: 25 Weapon Parts (38.5)
RANK #11-#25: 20 Weapon Parts (38.5)
RANK #26-#50: 15 Weapon Parts (38.5)

At least the VIP Events are now @parity with the Global Invasion Events.

The VIP Event Lineup:

@7,000 GOLD: 40.5 TOMB MKII TESLA - 123.7T-189.67T - The Undisputed Champion.
@5,750 GOLD: 40.0 BEAR MKII ASSAULT - 54.98T-98.96T - "TIER 40 SR Standard Bearer".
@3,500 GOLD: 39.5 BELLOWS MKII TESLA - 70.09T-103.08T - Not Bad ... Not Bad At All. :)

@PARTS: 40.0 DEER MKII SNIPER - 54.98T-98.96T - "TIER 40 LR Standard Bearer".

I'm showing several decent bargains available in The Store today; here's the featured item ...

37.5 SUN ELITE MKII TESLA - 15.46T-23.71T - 720 GOLD **

The "magic number" for this Battle Cycle (should be) ... 98,959.36B (99T) ...
... then again it could be (remains at) ... 49,479.68 (49T) Sort of depends on your POV. :cool:

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
Prev1

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    DRONE and BASE:
    BASE: 49.48T (ALPHA-NOVEMBER @ 100%); LEVEL: 376; CASH: 24.0T+; HIGH VAULT: 2.56B.
    DRONE: 1.58T (Power) - 340/390 (Level) - 1883/3360 (XP) - 8.16T (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (1.3T-L3), RL (1.3T-L3), HR (1.3T-L3), SG (1.3T-L3)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: (1 x 12.37T-RL)
    ..... 120.80B: MG (150); HR (150); RL (150); SG (150)
    ..... 858.99B: MG (900); HR (900); RL (900); SG (900)

..... 1.07T: MG (539); HR (496); RL (510); SG (542)
    ..... 6.87T: MG (936); HR (855); RL (831); SG (836)
    ..... 8.59T: MG (333); HR (325); RL (325); SG (349)

FUSES:
    018 x TIER 35 (XP-62); 118 x TIER 35 (XP-62); 118 x TIER 36 (XP-64); 118 x TIER 37 (XP-66);

FUSING: 090 x TIER 23 (XP-45);

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 37.5 HERMIT MKII (acquired 03/02) @ 100% (17.18T).
    TESLA: 38.5 CHITON MKII (acquired 03/02) @ 100%(51.54T).
    ASSAULT: 39.0 CHORT MKII (acquired 03/02) @ 100% (49.48T).
    HEAVY: 37.0 GUILLOTINE MKII (acquired 02/17) @ 100% (18.52T).

• Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    And also more 10 levels added
    As well as more elite missions
    So Jao 
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    10 new levels, 6 new elite regions and MDU shield power is introduced to max 3100 now. No need to waste time in Global. Let's work on these things.. Lol.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    Agreed since the Global Invasion Event isn't offering anything new. :cool:

Contracts should keep us busy for a day or two ... then what?
    warrior202 wrote: »
    ... robot upgrades to 3100 power are introduced now ...

Not sure what this means since I've been battling opponents' MDUs for quite some time with SHIELDS exceeding 5,000 Power ??? (as high as 7,100+).

*** SMILES ***
  • 0ptimus Prime0ptimus Prime Registered Users 4 Posts
    If GLU bring clan event and remove those invasion events plus represent weapons completely for all top 30 regardless to its given power ;
    Cks could be very interested again !! :cool:
    So what you say @scorpion and @bsoni ? ;)
    Astute observation ...

From my POV, the ONLY element that needs serious repair is the availability of adequate weapons that the average player can actually win or craft ...
    ... whether we fight MDUs or traditional "bad guys" is, in many ways, irrelevant if there's nothing to win as a prize. (Personally, I prefer to convert MDUs into crushed empty beer cans). :cool:

With regards to CLAN WARS ... I've often recommended that the Clan Wars feature could (should) offer weapons as prizes ...
    ... same award structure as before, TOP 30 Clans get weapons for all of it's clan members and then incrementally award weapons parts that are useful for some number of CLAN WAR SEASONS (maybe 3).

But the one aspect that is common to ANY suggestion is the availability of useful prizes like weapons. Milestones are ok, but that's all they are ... milestones; these should NOT be the sole reason for playing any game; especially CKS.

My prediction is that we haven't yet seen all that there will (or can) be, even though GLU could pull the plug on CKS at anytime.

If they would only seek my (our) counsel, this game can be turned around so that EVERYONE can reap many benefits, as well as enjoyment for the true gamers amongst us.

To borrow a phrase from @POTUS ...
    ... GLU, "What The Hell Do You Have To Lose?".
  • 0ptimus Prime0ptimus Prime Registered Users 4 Posts
    Well @scorpion , your predictions seems to be powerful because GLU already gave this kind of treatment to mission impossible ( mirn ) ; as you said pull the plug
    As far it is concerned to clan wars , maps and costumes are not enough for everyone ..

If GLU gives at least moderate power weapons. It will be okay !!
    So all clan members could get hot cakes !!
    But at the end GLU DOESN'T CARE ... !! :)
    Screenshot_20170323-133350.png?psid=1

It's pretty much obvious that many of the usual "cast of characters" are conspicuously absent from the leaderboard ...
    ... where are they? More importantly, where are they going?

BEWARE ... The BRONZE LEAGUE. :cool:

The scoring is down as well; if we top 100,000 AP I would be surprised. :(

On that note, The SCORPION is done for today ...

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by warrior202 viewpost-right.png

amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Agreed since the Global Invasion Event isn't offering anything new. :cool:

Contracts should keep us busy for a day or two ... then what?

Not sure what this means since I've been battling opponents' MDUs for quite some time with SHIELDS exceeding 5,000 Power ??? (as high as 7,100+).

*** SMILES ***

I mean, we can upgrade our MDU shield power to max 3100 now instead of 1700. See below post with snap..

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?239197-BSONI-The-Player&p=554734#post554734
    quote_icon.png Originally Posted by warrior202 viewpost-right.png

I mean, we can upgrade our MDU shield power to max 3100 now instead of 1700. See below post with snap..

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?239197-BSONI-The-Player&p=554734#post554734

I know what you said, I was just stating that routine MDUs exist with shield power levels that exceed 5,000. The highest I've seen so far is just over 7,100.

I did notice that "RUSTY" has shields that top out @ 3,100 (up from 1,700); is that what you were referring to?

Now I don't personally believe in MCUs for technical reasons that make deploying them counter productive and add nothing to my gaming experience, but clearly something is "out of whack" if your maximum is only 3,100.

Can you explain this OR is something sinister afoot?

Also consider, as I said, MCUs to me are a waste, so I don't know much about them since I've never actually upgraded them. LMAO

I just know how to kill them and to me, that's all that counts :cool:
    Hmmmm..that is a point
    So Jao 
    I know what you said, I was just stating that routine MDUs exist with shield power levels that exceed 5,000. The highest I've seen so far is just over 7,100.

I did notice that "RUSTY" has shields that top out @ 3,100 (up from 1,700); is that what you were referring to?

Now I don't personally believe in MCUs for technical reasons that make deploying them counter productive and add nothing to my gaming experience, but clearly something is "out of whack" if your maximum is only 3,100.

Can you explain this OR is something sinister afoot?

Also consider, as I said, MCUs to me are a waste, so I don't know much about them since I've never actually upgraded them. LMAO

I just know how to kill them and to me, that's all that counts :cool:

Well yes.. If you need speed in game and want to win pvp easily then don't play single elite regions. There are few players in our clans who didn't play single elite region due to time constraint and they can play with 3 to 4 times faster speed then players who are having MDUs.

Reason is simple behind this, we are getting Glu bots with all same power what we have. If we don't have single MDU/tech power then Glu will offer us bots with same strength so we won't get any robot in pvp and win pvp so easily like we could do in past before MDUs introduced. No time waste..

Now if we have all robots including sherman with 1700 or let's say now 3100 power then we will get all bots whose sherman will also have same power what we have which won't be easy to kill and we can't play with same speed like those guys who don't have MDUs... Lol..
    Y didn't u told me that before ..
    I wudnt hv played elites ..****
    So Jao 
    Well yes.. If you need speed in game and want to win pvp easily then don't play single elite regions. There are few players in our clans who didn't play single elite region due to time constraint and they can play with 3 to 4 times faster speed then players who are having MDUs.

Reason is simple behind this, we are getting Glu bots with all same power what we have. If we don't have single MDU/tech power then Glu will offer us bots with same strength so we won't get any robot in pvp and win pvp so easily like we could do in past before MDUs introduced. No time waste..

Now if we have all robots including sherman with 1700 or let's say now 3100 power then we will get all bots whose sherman will also have same power what we have which won't be easy to kill and we can't play with same speed like those guys who don't have MDUs... Lol..

OK Got it ... so when I fight an opponent, I am fighting the "SUM" of the shields of ...
    ... CLANK (1700) + OMEGA (1700) + SHERMAN (1700) = 5,100 TOTAL SHIELD POWER which now maxes out @ 9,300 (3x3100).

BUT NOT the "AVERAGE POWER" ... Is this correct?

We ALL know that deploying MDUs makes your life more difficult since the "bots'" MDUs are stronger; NOT the case when facing "real life" players (you defeat whatever forces they have deployed) ...
    ... did you also know that increasing "TECH POWER" past a certain point ALSO makes your opponents' MDUs 2 x stronger as well?

Now all of this is irrelevant when talking about Invasion Events and Invader Bases. :cool:

*** ONLY AT THE GLU FACTORY ***
    Y didn't u told me that before ..
    I wudnt hv played elites ..****

Good Morning ...

If you remember ... BSONI, BRAD, myself and a whole gang of veterans (Band of Brothers, if you will) completely dissected MCUs.

It took awhile for CKS 6.0 to settle down and become "stable" ... but once that happened, I started to document everything about Mechanized Combat Units here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?227498-Mecahnized-Combat-Units&p=517906&viewfull=1#post517906

... AND how to defeat them. :cool:

Things really started getting interesting a week following the release:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?227498-Mecahnized-Combat-Units&p=518810&viewfull=1#post518810

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?227498-Mecahnized-Combat-Units&p=519529&viewfull=1#post519529

By 11/18/2016, I had reached the following conclusion ...
    ... "I guess you can sum it up as ... I love defeating the MCUs in battle but wouldn't want one of my own ... sort of like not wanting to be a member of a club that would have me as a member. LOL ".

Sorry you didn't receive the memo Bro ... :)

One month later on 12/16/2016, the MDU "boondoggle" had run it's course and was now crystal clear:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?227498-Mecahnized-Combat-Units&p=529357&viewfull=1#post529357

Everything that has happened since then has been a useless and frustrating history ...
    ... for on 01/26/2017, The Invasion Forces Had Arrived (Along with SHERMAN). http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?227498-Mecahnized-Combat-Units&p=540080&viewfull=1#post540080

What started out with so much potential has evolved into a fiasco; GLU at it's best (and it's worst).
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?227498-Mecahnized-Combat-Units&p=547505&viewfull=1#post547505

Ya ..Now I have started it ..
    And have to finish it in any how ..
    But as we see ..tough fights are better than those lazy fights before ..
    So Jao 
    Ya ..Now I have started it ..
    And have to finish it in any how ..
    But as we see ..tough fights are better than those lazy fights before ..

I concur ... except when scoring becomes the "primary" objective and NOT the simple fun of it all. :cool:

When that happens, instinct kicks in and we revert back to our roots ...
    ... problem is there's no motivating factor for either game aspect.

The only way it will ever be finished is when the GLUTONS decide to pull the plug on CKS; until then many will continue to increase TP and upgrade MDUs until the cows come home.

I have no problem with it, per se, because it's absolutely, 100% FREE ... it's just "busy work" is all.

*** SMILES ***
    Hahaha ...
    You are absolutely right bro ..
    They always keep us busy in it..Lol..
    So Jao 
    Good Afternoon Agents ...

After 5 (actually roughly 4.5) x Global Invasion Events, I wanted to share a basic statistic ...
    ... What will it take to make the leaderboard during one of these Invasion Events?

First the objective of undertaking such a monumental effort:

At a minimum, your primary objective should be to make the TOP 25 ...
    ... this will reward you with 20 Weapons Parts which isn't a guarantee that you will eventually acquire the Weapon Du Jour, but at least you will have a fighting chance.
    (Albeit a rather expensive and time consuming option).

To make the TOP 25 will require at least 60,000 AP (well into DAY #4) to have any realistic chance at accomplishing your goal ...
    ... you should plan on expending at least 6,400 Event Tokens with 5,000 Event Tokens (minimum) stockpiled BEFORE the Global Invasion Event ever begins.

Ideally we're also looking at the possibility of finishing in the TOP 3 and win a weapon outright ...
    ... to accomplish that task you should plan to score at least 120,000 AP (on average) but could extend upwards nearing 200,000 AP in an event that might feature weapons 2 x levels above the prevailing tier ... be forewarned, the competition will be fierce.

Therefore, we're talking 5,000-10,000 Event Tokens "in the bank" BEFORE the first shot is fired.

Considering that stockpiling that many Event Tokens will be extremely time consuming and could require a few months of persistent milestones collection, the last place you would ever want to find yourself is short of Event Tokens on DAY #4 AFTER already expending many thousands of these precious resources.

DO NOT undertake this venture unless you're properly prepared to do what it takes to be successful ...
    ... it's far more cost effective to simply purchase the weapons you need to continue playing other aspects of the game until ...

YOU ARE "PREPARED" TO DO WHAT'S NECESSARY :cool:

... and finally, there are the intangibles such as how powerful are the Weapons Du Jour relative to the prevailing tier level and whether GLU will find a way to short change you on weapons parts.

However, as GLU promised, you DO have the chance to completely craft a weapon that you started to collect parts for, eight (8) weeks ago ... the problem being that it's now 8 weeks later ...
    ... this explains (in part) why the release of a new Defense Base Tier (TIER 40) has been delayed. :(

Screenshot_20170324-150000.png?psid=1

Competition up top, although less than enthusiastic, is starting to heat up a bit ...
    ... might be players who missed crafting this weapon last time around OR simply, players relatively new to the leaderboard finally getting the opportunity to "stretch their legs". :)

Regardless ... KUDOS

The SCORPION, of course, continues in a holding pattern simply collecting milestones along the way. :cool:
    (Extended Target Practice Is In Effect).

OK Got it ... so when I fight an opponent, I am fighting the "SUM" of the shields of ...
    ... CLANK (1700) + OMEGA (1700) + SHERMAN (1700) = 5,100 TOTAL SHIELD POWER which now maxes out @ 9,300 (3x3100).

BUT NOT the "AVERAGE POWER" ... Is this correct?

We ALL know that deploying MDUs makes your life more difficult since the "bots'" MDUs are stronger; NOT the case when facing "real life" players (you defeat whatever forces they have deployed) ...
    ... did you also know that increasing "TECH POWER" past a certain point ALSO makes your opponents' MDUs 2 x stronger as well?

Now all of this is irrelevant when talking about Invasion Events and Invader Bases. :cool:

*** ONLY AT THE GLU FACTORY ***

Hey brother,

Before answering your these stuffs, I did more proper analysis and here is outcome..

1. We are getting opponent shield power max 18.51k now which is neither total of our MDU shield power nor average power.

2. Our tech power doesn't multiple anything for opponent shield power. So it doesn't matter what tech power we have.

3. I saw rusty shield max strength (not power) is 10.63k after upgrading to Full power 3100. May be it calculates based on shield strength. I still need to confirm this.
    So ...It is now confirmed that i wasted time in playing elite missions..
    Dann :-)
    So Jao 
    So ...It is now confirmed that i wasted time in playing elite missions..
    Dann :-)

I wouldn't call it a waste since it does make your CLAN's DEFENSE stronger to some extent, as long as everyone in your clan is on the same page ...
    ... as you said, the stronger ... the better.

By their nature, MDUs are defensive and consequently, they are invisible to us in PvP attacks.

One of my "wish list" items was to be able to choose "ATTACK" or "DEFEND" during PvP selection ....
    ... *yawn* ... many, many, many moons ago. :)

C'est Le Vie
    Thanx a lot brother scorpion...
    Your suggestion helps me always
    I will continue to play elites ..
    I Think it's better in clan wars,
    And also we needs lots of bluechips for new upgrades ..So better to keep collecting them..
    So Jao 
    RANK #1: 88,185 AP (REDR3BEL666) ... In Command.
    RANK #2: 74,468 AP (SOUEUDENOVO) ... Right there.
    RANK #3: 52,682 AP (TWOLOST) ... Seems up against it.
    RANK #4: 50,820 AP (BIBER1212) ... Really seems up against it.
    RANK #5: 50,810 AP (AGENT7ROCKY) ... On the move.
    RANK #10: 40,835 AP (TAWRO)
    RANK #30: 32,606 AP (JACK018)
    RANK #355: 15,151 AP (SCORPION) ... Cruising for milestones. :cool:

As we enter DAY #3 of this Global Invasion Event, REDR3BEL666 (aka THEREDMONSTER, aka GIULISTALLION) is in command and appears to be cruising for an easy victory unless someone starts to challenge him soon. :)

• m4rcm4rc Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi everyone. The Shield Power we see in PvP match-up is actually the Shield Strength of the MDU; the highest Shield Strength among all your robots
  • GiulistallionGiulistallion Registered Users 145 Posts
    ;-))))))))
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
    m4rc wrote: »
    Hi everyone. The Shield Power we see in PvP match-up is actually the Shield Strength of the MDU; the highest Shield Strength among all your robots

No bro. As I said, My rusty highest power is 3100 and shield strength is 10.63k but I got opponent with shield strength 18.51k. No still no confirmation how it calculated.
  • m4rcm4rc Registered Users 3 Posts
    No bro. As I said, My rusty highest power is 3100 and shield strength is 10.63k but I got opponent with shield strength 18.51k. No still no confirmation how it calculated.
    What I mean is your Shield Power. The stat seen by your would be attacker in PvP
  • sfksfk Registered Users 10 Posts
    warrior212 is Bsoni m4rc. he have reserve huge energies for pvp, which come out from previous cheat.