TIER 39 has been released

warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
Its Glu shock again and Glu released tier 39 also along with tier 38. Its first time 2 tiers are released together.

Check below post for detail.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?239197-BSONI-The-Player&p=549310&posted=1#post549310

Rest, I'll leave for scorpion to fill tier detail as usual he is doing for each tier. I just started this thread for you. :-)
Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
Prev13

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    YES I read your post and responded:http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?239197-BSONI-The-Player&p=549380&viewfull=1#post549380

Thanks Brother !!!

I'm 75% through TIER 38 and should finish today sometime; by tomorrow sometime I shall post the grim details. *ugh*

One Trillion Diamonds spent only to start all over again !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    I have indeed confirmed that the TIER 39 Defense Base has been released on Google Play.

Along with the TIER 39 opponents that we're already facing, the only "missing" component are widely available weapons and, of course, a PLAYER HEALTH upgrade that would increase the Level to 380.

Screenshot_20170305-101029.png?psid=1

There are some serious implications that I can infer from all of this ...

The first concern obviously is the cost of upgrades ...
    ... Please refer to "Defense Base "ALPHA-MIKE" (TIER 38) Projected Upgrade Costs"
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169154-Should-We-Use-GOLD-or-DIAMONDS-for-UPGRADES&p=548551&viewfull=1#post548551

Since the cost to "Increase the TIER 39 Stats" is identical to that of TIER 38 but since I have no immediate plans to move on to TIER 39 ...
    ... I have no way of definitively confirming what the Defense Base component costs actually are.

The second concern is fighting against TIER 40 Level Opponents using weapons that are up to the task at hand. The easiest way determine your weapons effectiveness are ...

(A) If you're having moderate problems fighting TIER 38 opponents with the weapons you have, they will definitely be next to useless versus TIER 40 opponents.

(B) If you're using medkits or any other types of battle equipment such as rockets or grenades, then moving on to TIER 39 at this point would be mindless suicide.

(C) Finally currently there is no "Player Health" component that can be upgraded beyond Level 370 ...
    (a Level of 380 would normally be required to proceed)
    ... whether or not there WILL be an upgrade available in the near future is problematic and would be speculation at this point in time.

My recommendation is to AVOID this upgrade until the next region has been released ...
    ... proceed at your own risk and PLEASE be careful if you elect to do so.

To the "brave hearts" amongst us ... what were (are) your experiences with TIER 39?

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • attitudeattitude Registered Users 19 Posts
    it's interesting how life points works. I am at tier 19, 370 and i have same health like tier 38 (41.78T). ok 41.7800001 maybe...and when i play with "real" player level 370 with tesla 24.5 7x charge i kill'em in one full shot. but if i play with "370 bots" the boss is not even scratched (need 2 or 3 rockets)...what kind of life have that bots??? ah..or maybe they have armors???
    This usually happens because "bots" have maximum defenses. It's NOT clear from what you described so I can't be 100% sure, but this is what appears to be happening ...

A "Level 370 Bot", if I'm understanding you correctly, would present a maximum rated TIER 38 Defense and there is no way a TIER 24 Weapon (in your case a 24.5 TESLA) would be successful.

Rockets are successful because their power is linked to the defense and NOT your particular player level.

Without more information about your game setup, I cannot explain what you're experiencing ... but I'm sure there is an "imbalance" in how your weapons, defense base and player level are interacting.

Some screen shots would help. :)
  • ContractKillerSniperVIPContractKillerSniperVIP Registered Users 30 Posts
    Have stats been shown for tier 39 here? I haven't seen any tier 39 bases in CKS for iOS yet. By the way Scorpion, thanks for giving me an estimate on AP scores for invasion global events. That helps a lot. :)
    DiamondJackers: You got jacked! :cool:
    I can say that it was iOS that first reported that TIER 39 was available; I confirmed it was available on Google Play as well.

I can also state that most of the players in the current GOLD LEAGUE are well into upgrading the TIER 39 DEFENSE BASE ...
    ... codenamed "ALPHA-NOVEMBER", so TIER 39 is being put into play by the higher level players ...
    ... personally, I've been sitting on my hands for a few days now. :cool:

I am still waiting for someone to post anything regarding their PvP Battle experiences with TIER 39?
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    Hi scorpion...Why u not competing for weapon parts....
    This time glu is giving 15 parts from 6 to 10 also..u can get easily.
    So Jao 
    Hi scorpion...Why u not competing for weapon parts....
    This time glu is giving 15 parts from 6 to 10 also..u can get easily.

Hey AGENT7ROCKY ...

I know I should be competing but it's been a hectic start to the week, so I'm just collecting the milestones ...
    ... I just haven't had the time or motivation to play hard. :)
    Ok bro...work first ..game isn't important..
    By the way all players who crossed gold league ..we're in same leagues ..
    Only 29 players
    So Jao 
    Screenshot_20170310-070249.png?psid=1

They say a picture is worth a thousand words but in this case it's worth 1,398,750,000,000 Diamonds.

Detailed Costs Projections for "ALPHA-NOVEMBER" can be found here:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169154-Should-We-Use-GOLD-or-DIAMONDS-for-UPGRADES&p=550999&viewfull=1#post550999

Screenshot_20170318-061934.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170318-061602.png?psid=1

Good Morning Agents ...

We're just past the halfway point of the Final Global Event of what could be the Final Battle Cycle ...
    ... the game, for better or for worse, is about to change yet again.

I wanted to state that is has been my utmost pleasure interacting with "everyone" ...
    ... (the Good, the Bad and the Ugly).

I have no idea what the future of CKS may bring OR if there is a future at all, but in just several days we shall get an answer, one way or the other. :cool:

New Record High Vault Take: 2.56 Billion Diamonds.

As the TIER 38/39 Battle Cycle nears it's scheduled close; as we wait to see what new surprises GLU is prepared to present to us, I just couldn't resist the dramatic value, so I composed a "hit list". :cool:

Definitely NOT my largest raided vault NOR my toughest opponent (SHIELDS were only @ 4,700+) ...
    ... but gratifying none the less.

Screenshot_20170321-082712%201.png?psid=1

These opponents must be encountered during the normal course of PvP play which makes clearing the list problematic ...
    ... next on my list is "DADOFTERMINAT3" ... I'm not 100% sure of this player's paternal pedigree, but
    I do suspect that the rumors of retirement may have been premature.

The determination of our collective fates begins with IF and WHEN we receive the next release ...
    (TIER, Region or CKS Software)
    ... and the clock starts now !!!

T-MINUS 27 Hours and Counting.

Good Morning Agents ...

"We are in a race against time; we must save the world from the evil Glutonians." :cool:

No new Region, Defense Tier, Software Release or even Weapons' Upgrades in several (x2) weeks, so the game appears to be in a "suspended" state.

T-MINUS 03 HOURS and COUNTING for a new Region and/or Defense Tier.
    T-MINUS 18 HOURS and COUNTING until the start of the 2nd Global Invasion Event Battle Cycle.

Screenshot_20170321-091134.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170322-123928.png?psid=1

T-PLUS* 03 HOURS and COUNTING NO New Region and/or Defense Tier. :(
    T-MINUS 12 HOURS and COUNTING until the start of the 2nd Global Invasion Event Battle Cycle.

T-PLUS* 15 HOURS and COUNTING NO New Region and/or Defense Tier.
    T-PLUS* 02 HOURS and COUNTING NO New Weapons via Global Invasion Events.

We do have additional Player Health available however. :)

Has Doomsday Arrived ???

It definitely HAS for some of us; namely those who have already been down this path before and/or have already seen the "feature attraction" and know how this all ends. :cool:

Please Refer: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?242975-03-16-ASSAULT-GLOBAL-(Lameduck-TIER-38-39-Finale-)&p=553955&viewfull=1#post553955

The 1st and probably the most important item of note (from the forum post linked above) regarding ...

"General availability of better weapons ..." (near the bottom of the post)

... has somewhat been satisfied since there are 3 x 40.x Rated Weapons that can be acquired via the VIP Event Du Jour ...
    ... the remaining items such as a new Region or Defense Base TIER are still absent ...

-- AND --

The 2nd Global Invasion Event Battle Cycle is essentially a replay of the 1st.

Well look at it this way ...
    ... at least you won't be needing the TRILLIONS of Diamonds required for a new base upgrade.

Screenshot_20170326-102415.png?psid=1

I am starting to develop an internal conflict with regards to my "hit list" ...
    ... dispatching all of these "girlie men" is starting to feel like beating up on a woman. :(

What's worse, maybe they ARE women; I certainly hope not. :cool:

Lol hitman is in my clan and he is mature man bro
    So Jao 
    Lol hitman is in my clan and he is mature man bro

How would you know? Have you ever met face to face?

I have a confession, actually I'm a 16 year-old girl. :)

*** LMAO ***
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    How would you know? Have you ever met face to face?

I have a confession, actually I'm a 16 year-old girl. :)

*** LMAO ***

Yes I have his contact info ..
    And he sometimes calls me ..we are gud fends..

Scorpion ...are u really a girl ..lol
    So Jao 
    Yes I have his contact info ..
    And he sometimes calls me ..we are gud fends..

Scorpion ...are u really a girl ..lol

:) No ... just making a point. But my friends do call me "The Rock".

GOTCHA ...

*** SMILES ***
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    :) No ... just making a point. But my friends do call me "The Rock".

GOTCHA ...

*** SMILES ***

****...I was shocked when said that u are a girl..
    If u smellllllllllll ..what The Rock is cookin
    ...Hahaha ...do u remember this
    So Jao 
    Screenshot_20170329-021603.png?psid=1

Not so "super" eh WEN? One more to scratch off my "hit list".

At least you aren't some "girlie man" running around in a "painted on" leather outfit. :)

Who's next? ...
    ... Beware The SCORPION ... he may be coming for you. :cool:

Screenshot_20170329-032947.png?psid=1

One more to scratch of The SCORPION's "hit list". :cool:

Keep killing broda
    So Jao 
  • Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    well acquired the grizzly through spin box and 2 day event placing. spent most of the gold in the spinbox. crafted and equipped and got 380 level players in pvp. the grenades and knives effectiveness has decreased. it takes 3 of each to kill the guards but one blast of the weapon and they are down. this might be because of my base. the 3000 plus med kits now come into use though. have to adapt playing tactics accordingly now. don't like to duck in pvp :)
    Level up plus base is important..
    Cause both increase the player health
    So Jao 
    well acquired the grizzly through spin box and 2 day event placing. spent most of the gold in the spinbox. crafted and equipped and got 380 level players in pvp. the grenades and knives effectiveness has decreased. it takes 3 of each to kill the guards but one blast of the weapon and they are down. this might be because of my base. the 3000 plus med kits now come into use though. have to adapt playing tactics accordingly now. don't like to duck in pvp :)

Has always been that way; buying a new weapon is only the start of your expenses ...

You had better get used to ducking :) and every time you level up, increase TIER level or upgrade your weapons the battles get tougher (meaning your weapons and equipment actually get weaker).

The Bizarro Universe of GLU is chock full of gotchas ... be careful out there. :cool:

But at least you have "good health" and the GRIZZLY should be good at climbing The Tower once you get it 100% upgraded.

Don't try to make sense out of it ... it is what it is ... we adapt and continue.
  • Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    Yes trying to adopt forgot about ducking and using med kits in pvp. Atleast i got a new weapon after a very long time and the sr battles became interesting now.
    Going for tough makes u best in business
    So Jao