BSONI - The Player

Comments

• warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Good Morning ...

I never get attacked and rarely get challenged ...

I must admit though, the thought of the #1 Player of All-Time being attacked and defeated by TRIPLEX10 (a player with only 20 VP) is hilarious.

Back in the early days we would call these players "plants" ... meaning they were deliberately inserted into the game by GLU just for their amusement.

*** SMILES ***

Usually I noticed that Rank 1 player keeps getting challenges frequently (I mean rank 1 in global event, all time leaderbaord, etc.).. most of times by low players only and most time time won defense too... In past, when I was running for leaderboard and as soon as I got rank 1 in global event, I got so many challenges.. Then when I lose rank 1, then 2 and so on.. I was not getting attacked again.. So you might be right that glu plants some players to keep attacking on rank 1 for entertainment.. Lol.. I'm sure Giuli might have noticed this since he played for rank 1 many times.. Giuli can you confirm??

But I'm feeling that glu plants (with low profile) can't win attack with my profile. So these players must be actual players. I have never seen Glu plants as BANNED but I can see these guys profile as banned... Hilarious.. Yes it is..

I really didn't care about these players attacks on me, just thought to share here.. since you are not getting such attacks.. Lol..
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    First law of the GLU Universe ...
    ... words like "CAN'T", "MUST", "DEFENSE" and of course, "BANNED" have no meaning here. :cool:

I don't get attacked because I "can't" be attacked. LMAO

As far as being challenged, I once would get them in spurts but not so much anymore.

Being #1 DOES paint a bullseye on the back of your head, no doubt about that, and I've seen beginners accomplish all kinds of seemingly "impossible" feats.

I've even documented an approach to the game that I named "The Invincibility Effect" ...
    ... a legitimate combination of game features that makes a player invincible in PvP play.
    Since nobody can lose anymore, this approach to the game has lost it's relevance.

I've seen it all and nothing surprises me anymore. :)
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • GiulistallionGiulistallion Registered Users 145 Posts
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Usually I noticed that Rank 1 player keeps getting challenges frequently (I mean rank 1 in global event, all time leaderbaord, etc.).. most of times by low players only and most time time won defense too... In past, when I was running for leaderboard and as soon as I got rank 1 in global event, I got so many challenges.. Then when I lose rank 1, then 2 and so on.. I was not getting attacked again.. So you might be right that glu plants some players to keep attacking on rank 1 for entertainment.. Lol.. I'm sure Giuli might have noticed this since he played for rank 1 many times.. Giuli can you confirm??

But I'm feeling that glu plants (with low profile) can't win attack with my profile. So these players must be actual players. I have never seen Glu plants as BANNED but I can see these guys profile as banned... Hilarious.. Yes it is..

I really didn't care about these players attacks on me, just thought to share here.. since you are not getting such attacks.. Lol..

True Bsoni, many many low levels attack me every day....50% lose....50% win....LMAO....
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
    True Bsoni, many many low levels attack me every day....50% lose....50% win....LMAO....

I know this exactly, while playing for rank 1 will gives more attacks on us (in challenge). Thanks to confirm.
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    I know this exactly, while playing for rank 1 will gives more attacks on us (in challenge). Thanks to confirm.

Bsoni and gulistallion ..You both are all time leaderboard players ..
    But I'm not ...
    Then y am I getting challenged...
    Everyday 3 to 4 times ..
    So Jao 
    Because you are Agent7Rocky....all want to challenge you! You are good, nice and strong...;-)))
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
    Because you are Agent7Rocky....all want to challenge you! You are good, nice and strong...;-)))

Awww...realy bro ..
    Well thank you so much bro
    But I'm so far then you guys .
    Luv u
    So Jao 
    Rocky, you are playing for rank 1 in leagues many times hence you are keep getting attacks. Glu has some weird system.. but higher rank anywhere either on leaderboard, global, leagues or in tower will definitely gives you more attacks..
    "I'm so good that everyone (including GLU) is out to get me !!!" ...
    ... yeah that must be the reason; paranoid gentlemen?

You're being attacked because you're infamous and everyone knows who you are ...
    ... vanish from "public" view and the attacks will stop. :cool:
    Lol scropion... Lol...

Rocky, i hope you got your answer now.. :-)
    Lol scropion... Lol...

Rocky, i hope you got your answer now.. :-)

It's the price we must all pay at some point ... consider it a compliment of sorts. :cool:
    Rocky, you are playing for rank 1 in leagues many times hence you are keep getting attacks. Glu has some weird system.. but higher rank anywhere either on leaderboard, global, leagues or in tower will definitely gives you more attacks..

Yes that is true ..**** ..let they attack me..
    They never win with me ..lol
    So Jao 
    "I'm so good that everyone (including GLU) is out to get me !!!" ...
    ... yeah that must be the reason; paranoid gentlemen?

You're being attacked because you're infamous and everyone knows who you are ...
    ... vanish from "public" view and the attacks will stop. :cool:

Yes that is true bro ..
    I always go for leaderboard in global ..
    That is the main reason ..I get challenge attacks..
    But they always rest in pieces...lol
    So Jao 
    Yes I will take that as compliment ..
    **** it means Rocky also has became famous ..lol
    So Jao 
    Here's one for the record books BSONI.

I was about to restart the game for Clan Wars, when this one came up ...
    ... I must confess this rare occurrence when The SCORPION tucked tail and ran away. LMAO

Screenshot_20170329-114026.png?psid=1

In retrospect ...
    ... I should have fought the battle just to find out exactly how strong his MDU force actually was. :(

I'm sure I'll get another chance at 'em. :cool:
    You should have tried on him bro..
    So Jao 
    I feel so ashamed :o

I don't know what I was thinking, I usually jump at the opportunity when it presents itself.

Because my device had been sitting for many hours and I knew I needed a restart, I just didn't like the odds of winning and decided to pass ...
    ... really short-sighted and dumb since the Intel to be collected was worth the risk.

My bad !!!
    Awww ..
    Don't worry he will come again as ur opponent...Then kill hard ..lolz
    So Jao 
    Here's one for the record books BSONI.

I was about to restart the game for Clan Wars, when this one came up ...
    ... I must confess this rare occurrence when The SCORPION tucked tail and ran away. LMAO

In retrospect ...
    ... I should have fought the battle just to find out exactly how strong his MDU force actually was. :(

I'm sure I'll get another chance at 'em. :cool:

You can challenge me or Giuli (better choice) to test MDU power. :-)
    After invasion global & leagues events, here is my game status.

Golds status: Last golds 6207+ 1900 + 50 (10 level up) = 8157.

Ahaha... I'm eligible to participate in VIP now.. I'll wait for good VIP however..

bc7480f1650c1df7b4943c32948888e0.jpg
    Use in vip now
    So Jao 
    You can challenge me or Giuli (better choice) to test MDU power. :-)

I challenged some mongrel named RIPSHANSPAPA after he attacked me during an extended maintenance period (kicked a man while he was down and defenseless):
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?241432-TIER-39-has-been-released&p=556545&viewfull=1#post556545

... Only to find out it was our friend AGENT7ROCKY. :(

1st Time anyone attacked me in 73 Days, and it's a buddy (or so I thought) ...
    ... With friends like that, who needs enemies right? :)

*** SMILES ***

I don't know about spending any GOLD right now, especially on this worthless VIP Event ...
    ... I would sit on it for awhile and see what develops over the next couple of weeks.

How about that? ... BSONI has the dubious distinction of having GOLD and nothing to spend it on ...
    ... as if collecting DIAMONDS wasn't bad enough. Good Grievances, does it get any worse?

*** SMH ***
    Sorry bro it was me ..I changed name in the memory of death of our clan leader shans(godangel) dad... ..so everybody changed name to give tribute to the uncle...
    He is very sad and alone now as are we.
    May God give heaven to his soul ..ameen
    So Jao 
    Sorry bro it was me ..I changed name in the memory of death of our clan leader shans(godangel) dad... ..so everybody changed name to give tribute to the uncle...
    He is very sad and alone now as are we.
    May God give heaven to his soul ..ameen

GODANGEL or GODANGELL ... one of these is a.k.a. REDAL3RT (one of GIULI's nemeses).

Please pass on my condolences.
    Godangel ...not redalert..
    Well so much thank you ..
    I will surely pass ur condolence bro
    So Jao 
    I have no nemeses...only friends...;-))
    I don't know about spending any GOLD right now, especially on this worthless VIP Event ...
    ... I would sit on it for awhile and see what develops over the next couple of weeks.

How about that? ... BSONI has the dubious distinction of having GOLD and nothing to spend it on ...
    ... as if collecting DIAMONDS wasn't bad enough. Good Grievances, does it get any worse?

*** SMH ***

Say what?? Dubious golds? Am I misunderstood anything here? :-)
    Say what?? Dubious golds? Am I misunderstood anything here? :-)

Yeah "dubious distinction of ..."; dubious golds would be bad (English) grammar. :) ...
    ... dubious is an adjective and NOT a noun, so it must also be taken in context right?

For example: "To hesitate in choice of options or courses of action" ... unreliable, maybe questionable ...
    ... I could have also said, "Choosing what to spend GOLD on would be a dubious endeavor ..." ...

-- OR --

... "Having GOLD with nothing to spend it on, is a dubious distinction ...".

What did you think I meant? ...
    ... "BSONI's dubious gameplay has enabled him to collect a vast amount of GOLD".

English is a beach. :)

LOL
    Yeah "dubious distinction of ..."; dubious golds would be bad (English) grammar. :) ...
    ... dubious is an adjective and NOT a noun, so it must also be taken in context right?

For example: "To hesitate in choice of options or courses of action" ... unreliable, maybe questionable ...
    ... I could have also said, "Choosing what to spend GOLD on would be a dubious endeavor ..." ...

-- OR --

... "Having GOLD with nothing to spend it on, is a dubious distinction ...".

What did you think I meant? ...
    ... "BSONI's dubious gameplay has enabled him to collect a vast amount of GOLD".

English is a beach. :)

LOL

LMAO.. Dammn my English grammer is not so good. Thanks for improving it.. :)
    Finally, I can conclude logic of MDU shield power for opponent and us too..

We come across many situation why we're getting more MDU power than us as opponent and why Glu bots are having more MDU power than actual players as opponent..

I asked my clan mates to check my power as opponent and see below snap..

1. My clan mate got me as opponent and it shows 10.63k max Shield which means my rusty max shield strength (not power) is 10.63k exactly.. Its shield power is 3100.. But it calculates max Shield strength among all my robots...

2. When I got Glu bots then I got 18.56k power but we have max 10.63k only so how it works? Its total of all robots shield strengths means if we have 4 robots and we are able to equip only 3 robots but it calculates total of all 4 robots' shield strength.. which is 18.51k for my game. So this max robot shield as opponent gonna be different for everyone.

324471a49e75d67591c8e1cb66d07dff.jpg

Well I have to correct this... Now after upgrading my sherman to full shield power 3100, I come to know that I was wrong on point #2... Sherman max shield strength is 18.51k which I was getting for my opponent although I was not upgraded fully with sherman. That means I was getting more power MDU than what I have.

Here is MDU shield strength summary after they all are reached to max shield power 3100.

Rusty - 10.63k
    Omega - 13.66k
    Clank - 12.78k
    Sherman - 18.51k
    Asimov - 6,655 only (Useless robot as I said however its shield regeneration capability is highest among all robots)

Hence I'm getting opponent with max shield 18.51k sometimes and sometimes 13.66k, 12.78k, 10.63k, etc. So its not total of all my 4 robots but its max shield strength among all my robots.. Finally, I can conclude with 100% perfection now.

Only strange thing is when my sherman strength was not 18.51k then why glu offered me much stronger opponent with full power? Same for clank.. see my below snap, my clank is not fully upgraded yet like other robots but still I'm getting opponents with 12.78k power which is full power of clank. Seems Glu doesn't care about our MDU power. If we have Sherman MDU then whatever our shied power for it, Glu will offer us max shield strength only for sherman. Enjoy killing :-)

Again, I've shortage of Clank parts only.. My rest robots are maxed out.. But this time, it gives much better parts for clank in free missions and when we use robo tokens in store. So I'll be maxed out soon with clank also... :)

b03e42c69c17174793b99b3554779d30.jpg