TIER 39 has been released

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    T-PLUS* 15 HOURS and COUNTING NO New Region and/or Defense Tier.
    T-PLUS* 02 HOURS and COUNTING NO New Weapons via Global Invasion Events.

We do have additional Player Health available however. :)

Has Doomsday Arrived ???

It definitely HAS for some of us; namely those who have already been down this path before and/or have already seen the "feature attraction" and know how this all ends. :cool:

Please Refer: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?242975-03-16-ASSAULT-GLOBAL-(Lameduck-TIER-38-39-Finale-)&p=553955&viewfull=1#post553955

The 1st and probably the most important item of note (from the forum post linked above) regarding ...

"General availability of better weapons ..." (near the bottom of the post)

... has somewhat been satisfied since there are 3 x 40.x Rated Weapons that can be acquired via the VIP Event Du Jour ...
    ... the remaining items such as a new Region or Defense Base TIER are still absent ...

-- AND --

The 2nd Global Invasion Event Battle Cycle is essentially a replay of the 1st.

Well look at it this way ...
    ... at least you won't be needing the TRILLIONS of Diamonds required for a new base upgrade.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!

T-PLUS* 07 DAYS and COUNTING NO New Region and/or Defense Tier.
    T-PLUS* 07 DAYS and COUNTING NO New Weapons via Global Invasion Events.
    T-PLUS* 07 DAYS and COUNTING NO New Weapons via Global or VIP Events.

Replaying of ALL Events continues ... Global Events, Invasion Events or VIP Events have all achieved "treadmill" status.

We are essentially "stuck in the mud" at TIER 38 ...
    ... even though TIER 39 was available, payouts remain flat.

Although the names have changed, the weapons we've seen for the last 9 weeks are essentially clones of previously offered prizes and the power ratings haven't budged since January 26th, 2017.
    (In many cases, the weapons specification themselves are in decline).

The MDUs we face in PvP are approaching (possibly exceeding) 12,000 Powered Shields ...
    ... As more and more of these "Mech Heads" are deployed, those who have opted to develop these "defensive" resources will soon find it impossible to win SR PvP Battles within the five (5) minutes allocated ...
    ... so much for that aspect of the game; Global Invasions will soon be the only viable option.

If all of the above remain unchanged, reality will start to take hold even for the most steadfast gamers amongst us ... the herd continues to thin out.

The current Global Event is as anemic as I've ever witnessed with no more than 300 Active Players ...
    ... even this total is in sharp decline from only a couple of weeks past.

While those just starting out may have plenty of "head room" left to explore and enjoy ...
    ... the veterans are officially declared an "endangered species" and are facing imminent extinction. :(

As low-to-moderate level players fill the niche vacated by the veterans, the new reality persists that only a very select few will ever win a prize commensurate with the efforts they've expended.

If conditions remain static, I predict that a relatively small community of established veterans will be competing for the TOP 3 Rankings in the Global Invasion Events ...
    ... the rest might compete for a TOP 10 Ranking in the traditional Global Events.

Let us "hope" that change is just around the corner.

Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    Yes that is true ..
    Scorpion bro ...I mistakenly attacked u in PvP ...I'm so sorry for that ...will not happen again...so sorry brother
    So Jao 
    Yes that is true ..
    Scorpion bro ...I mistakenly attacked u in PvP ...I'm so sorry for that ...will not happen again...so sorry brother

So this was YOU ???

Screenshot_20170330-125945.png?psid=1

No worries it's all gaming fun ...

Screenshot_20170330-125823.png?psid=1

Impressive MDUs Squad you've built up there Bro. :cool:

Ya bro It's me ..
    If u wud have taken revenge I didn't mind.
    Well thank you so much for saying good to my mdu squad ..
    Only 4 more upgrades to them and they will reach maximum..>>>
    So Jao 
    Screenshot_20170326-102415.png?psid=1

I am starting to develop an internal conflict with regards to my "hit list" ...
    ... dispatching all of these "girlie men" is starting to feel like beating up on a woman. :(

What's worse, maybe they ARE women; I certainly hope not. :cool:

That's better ...

Screenshot_20170331-010258.png?psid=1

Awww. ...... ****
    So Jao 
    Awww. ...... ****

Advise them to put "RIPSHAN" in their name and I'll let them pass, otherwise ... :cool:

Halt !!! Who goes there? ... *POW*
    They don't care ..coz already they are fully upgraded
    So Jao 
    They don't care ..coz already they are fully upgraded

Who isn't fully upgraded ... no new base in a month, no new weapons in two ...

Come on man ... are you losing your sense of humor?

*** LOL ***
    Who isn't fully upgraded ... no new base in a month, no new weapons in two ...

Come on man ... are you losing your sense of humor?

*** LOL ***

Lol...I'm not fully upgraded yet ..
    I'm still in tier 37...****
    So Jao 
    Screenshot_20170401-221933%201.png?psid=1

Keep killing...
    My opponents are only bots ..
    I hardly see a human as my opponent
    So Jao 
  • GiulistallionGiulistallion Registered Users 145 Posts
    Yes me too Rocky bro......at 99.99999 % only bots.....
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
    Yes me too Rocky bro......at 99.99999 % only bots.....

It's good bro ..
    Coz at least no one gets hurt from us..lol
    So Jao 
    Good Morning ...

That's one way to look at it, on the other hand "bots" are no stronger than you are, so the battles are easier to some extent ... slapping yourself in the face comes to mind. :)

I'm not following my own rules because I am actually looking for these players and NOT maxing out my weapons.

Call me a masochist. :cool:

*** SMILES ***
    Good Morning ...

That's one way to look at it, on the other hand "bots" are no stronger than you are, so the battles are easier to some extent ... slapping yourself in the face comes to mind. :)

I'm not following my own rules because I am actually looking for these players and NOT maxing out my weapons.

Call me a masochist. :cool:

*** SMILES ***

What can I say ...
    Just wana tell only one thing ..
    I kill everyone who comes in my way ..except my friends,
    So it's upto glu now ..they give opponents to me ,,and I accept
    If i keep skipping ..It will waste my time ..I'm always in hurry ..Coz other work to do also ..I don't only play games ..lol
    So Jao 
    What can I say ...
    Just wana tell only one thing ..
    I kill everyone who comes in my way ..except my friends,
    So it's upto glu now ..they give opponents to me ,,and I accept
    If i keep skipping ..It will waste my time ..I'm always in hurry ..Coz other work to do also ..I don't only play games ..lol

Skipping battles will NOT change anything for YOU since your weapons are rated higher than your defense tier ...
    ... you will always fight against "bots"; there is no way of avoiding that.

Whether you're at tier 39 OR tier 29, it makes no difference ... the perceived difficulty in battle is identical for both because you're fighting "yourself" as an opponent.

Brought to you from the Wonderful Minds at GLU HQ.
    Skipping battles will NOT change anything for YOU since your weapons are rated higher than your defense tier ...
    ... you will always fight against "bots"; there is no way of avoiding that.

Whether you're at tier 39 OR tier 29, it makes no difference ... the perceived difficulty in battle is identical for both because you're fighting "yourself" as an opponent.

Brought to you from the Wonderful Minds at GLU HQ.

You are absolutely correct bro.
    Today I skipped 10 times .But stilI didn't got any real player ...
    So Jao 
    Screenshot_20170403-181117.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170403-181919.png?psid=1

Back to Back Brothers ... R.I.P. :cool:

Keep hunting brother ..
    So Jao 
    Screenshot_20170404-135526.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170404-140345.png?psid=1

T-PLUS* 07 DAYS and COUNTING NO New Region and/or Defense Tier.
    T-PLUS* 07 DAYS and COUNTING NO New Weapons via Global Invasion Events.
    T-PLUS* 07 DAYS and COUNTING NO New Weapons via Global or VIP Events.

Replaying of ALL Events continues ... Global Events, Invasion Events or VIP Events have all achieved "treadmill" status.

We are essentially "stuck in the mud" at TIER 38 ...
    ... even though TIER 39 was available, payouts remain flat.

Although the names have changed, the weapons we've seen for the last 9 weeks are essentially clones of previously offered prizes and the power ratings haven't budged since January 26th, 2017.
    (In many cases, the weapons specification themselves are in decline).

The MDUs we face in PvP are approaching (possibly exceeding) 12,000 Powered Shields ...
    ... As more and more of these "Mech Heads" are deployed, those who have opted to develop these "defensive" resources will soon find it impossible to win SR PvP Battles within the five (5) minutes allocated ...
    ... so much for that aspect of the game; Global Invasions will soon be the only viable option.

If all of the above remain unchanged, reality will start to take hold even for the most steadfast gamers amongst us ... the herd continues to thin out.

The current Global Event is as anemic as I've ever witnessed with no more than 300 Active Players ...
    ... even this total is in sharp decline from only a couple of weeks past.

While those just starting out may have plenty of "head room" left to explore and enjoy ...
    ... the veterans are officially declared an "endangered species" and are facing imminent extinction. :(

As low-to-moderate level players fill the niche vacated by the veterans, the new reality persists that only a very select few will ever win a prize commensurate with the efforts they've expended.

If conditions remain static, I predict that a relatively small community of established veterans will be competing for the TOP 3 Rankings in the Global Invasion Events ...
    ... the rest might compete for a TOP 10 Ranking in the traditional Global Events.

Let us "hope" that change is just around the corner.

T-PLUS* 14 DAYS and COUNTING NO New Region and/or Defense Tier.
    T-PLUS* 14 DAYS and COUNTING NO New Weapons via Global Invasion Events.
    T-PLUS* 14 DAYS and COUNTING NO New Weapons via Global or VIP Events.

So I continue to play the "hits" ...

Screenshot_20170406-070113.png?psid=1

Another One Bites The Dust ...

Lol...he got hit by me many times..
    I think it is she not he..lolz
    So Jao 
    BSONI in drag? Man, please say, "It Aint So !!!" :cool:

Screenshot_20170406-123407.png?psid=1

I just couldn't help myself Bro (or is it Sister?); Sorry, bad joke. :)

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Man, try to hold it together! You're really stretching to find something fun with this game, lol.

Expecting a new thread soon, either Version 7 - a revelation in improvements, or a 12 step program for all of us guys still hanging on.
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Lol. I like this character the most so not planning to change it now for few weeks or may be months until another interesting character comes... :-)

Men always like such sexy characters.!!! Cheers.!!!

Btw, My all MDUs shield power is full now. So how was your experience with full power MDU and what is your tech power? I mean what's max level of gun you have with tech power? I just need this analytics to understand which kinda level/tech power guy can win against such profile like I have... I just got defeated by level 340 guy (not exposing player/clan name because I don't wanna harm anyone just for sake of game, let them have fun..) in war and he had no tech power weapon. He won with his 32 level telsa and almost same level sniper. Isn't it interesting? because I know noone can scratch my MDU shield with 40.5 levels guns with NO tech power. Players must have good tech power weapon to kill shield..
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    "Normal" analytics don't apply to me; I'm an aberration and approach the game differently than most.

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 37.5 HERMIT MKII (acquired 03/02) @ 100% (17.18T).
    TESLA: 38.5 CHITON MKII (acquired 03/02) @ 100%(51.54T).
    ASSAULT: 39.0 CHORT MKII (acquired 03/02) @ 100% (49.48T).
    HEAVY: 37.0 GUILLOTINE MKII (acquired 02/17) @ 100% (18.52T).

Tech Power is roughly 200 and I haven't upgraded it since November of last year.

This is what I was trying to explain about TECH POWER, the more you upgrade it the tougher it becomes and once you pass a certain threshold, you have no choice but to continue.

Apparently the guys who have been successfully attacking you with no TECH POWER have discovered this as well or they've simply read one of my posts on the subject.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?227498-Mecahnized-Combat-Units&p=544148&viewfull=1#post544148

Now I won't say it was easy, but NOT as hard as one might expect. Fighting high-powered MDUs is definitely time consuming and I have adopted attacking these for entertainment purposes ONLY.

If I were competing, I wouldn't have the time to do this continuously. :cool:

The biggest headache, I think, would be battling these "full time". :( Without better weapons, it would become problematic.

I hope this helps.
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    "Normal" analytics don't apply to me; I'm an aberration and approach the game differently than most.

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 37.5 HERMIT MKII (acquired 03/02) @ 100% (17.18T).
    TESLA: 38.5 CHITON MKII (acquired 03/02) @ 100%(51.54T).
    ASSAULT: 39.0 CHORT MKII (acquired 03/02) @ 100% (49.48T).
    HEAVY: 37.0 GUILLOTINE MKII (acquired 02/17) @ 100% (18.52T).

Tech Power is roughly 200 and I haven't upgraded it since November of last year.

This is what I was trying to explain about TECH POWER, the more you upgrade it the tougher it becomes and once you pass a certain threshold, you have no choice but to continue.

Apparently the guys who have been successfully attacking you with no TECH POWER have discovered this as well or they've simply read one of my posts on the subject.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?227498-Mecahnized-Combat-Units&p=544148&viewfull=1#post544148

Now I won't say it was easy, but NOT as hard as one might expect. Fighting high-powered MDUs is definitely time consuming and I have adopted attacking these for entertainment purposes ONLY.

If I were competing, I wouldn't have the time to do this continuously. :cool:

The biggest headache, I think, would be battling these "full time". :( Without better weapons, it would become problematic.

I hope this helps.

Well, you are right that more tech power will give more opponent power which is applicable to Glu bots. But for actual player like me, my MDU shield power should be same for all whether you have 16 level sniper with full tech power or 37.5 level sniper with no tech power. As I said, player should not be able to scratch fully loaded sherman with 40.5 level sniper if they don't have tech power along with that weapon. Rockets, knife, bombs won't work either on MDU shield. So it put me on more surprise how your weapons helped you to kill my MDU shield so easily, not so hard as you said. I need to ask my different clan mates to attack me and double confirm who didn't play elite regions or just played 1 or 2 elite regions like you. Then I can have better idea how Glu serves my MDU power to others based on their weapon strength. Interesting to know this. Thanks for your answer..
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Glu is finally letting me get some big payouts. My weapons except my 33.5 heavy are all 37.5. These two today.

Screenshot_2017-04-07-14-26-03.png

Screenshot_2017-04-07-17-51-07.png
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Well, you are right that more tech power will give more opponent power which is applicable to Glu bots. But for actual player like me, my MDU shield power should be same for all whether you have 16 level sniper with full tech power or 37.5 level sniper with no tech power. As I said, player should not be able to scratch fully loaded sherman with 40.5 level sniper if they don't have tech power along with that weapon. Rockets, knife, bombs won't work either on MDU shield. So it put me on more surprise how your weapons helped you to kill my MDU shield so easily, not so hard as you said. I need to ask my different clan mates to attack me and double confirm who didn't play elite regions or just played 1 or 2 elite regions like you. Then I can have better idea how Glu serves my MDU power to others based on their weapon strength. Interesting to know this. Thanks for your answer..

First thing ... I never said it was easy, understand that it's NOT impossible. No defense is impossible to defeat under "normal" circumstances.

Look at it this way, my approach is to take whatever the game allows and NOT what it should allow ...
    ... even if it makes no sense. LOL

So while I agree in principal and since logic would dictate that high TECH POWER on an ASSAULT or TESLA would be required to even be able to have a fighting chance vs. a maximum shielded MDU, this is not always the case.

We go back and forth with OFFENSE vs. DEFENSE like a pendulum, but once you realize that what you see on the screen is all an illusion and start viewing the game from the "CKS match maker's" POV, some intriguing insights become apparent.

There are many examples of these "imbalances" (inconsistencies) ...
    ... like after you reach a certain weapons rating, it becomes next to impossible to win even though you have a stronger weapon? Grenades that are worthless to a Level 380 Player @ TIER 39 are quite lethal for a Level 200 Player @ TIER 21, Support DRONES that could NOT be killed at lower health levels are killed with slingshots at the higher levels ... etc etc

These are counter-intuitive occurrence(s) that will slide by most players.

I track the statistics and play the numbers is all; the only thing that matters is the outcome of the battle and NOT how I got there; I guess it's the professional gambler (once was) in me. :)
    (I remember one of the first things I noticed as a "rookie" was that CKS was the perfect platform for casino gambling LOL).

I have always tried to encourage GLU to "improve" our gaming experience, but I now believe that this was (is) all intentional, for "The House" NEVER loses.

You see, "normal" players following the rules would take a difficult battle and say ...
    ... "If I get a stronger weapon then the battles will get easier ...";
    I know that if I went out and grabbed a 40.5 Weapon and increased the TECH POWER, for example, I would run into a brick wall vs. your MDUs. Long time ago, we had a debate about whether opponents got stronger OR weapons got weaker as we progressed in the game ...
    ... that was my first insight.

Another thing you might consider is the color coding that the match maker assigns to an opponent ...
    ... if your defense was too powerful for my offense, you would be color coded RED, right?
    On the contrary your colored GREEN so the match maker has determined that I have an excellent chance of winning ...
    ... all you need to figure out is why and how it came to that conclusion?

Software bug or glitch ... intentional or not ... it is what it is.

What can I tell you. SMH :cool: