BSONI - The Player

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »

So it's a GLU glitch (or so you assume)? What else is new ... but the question is will they fix it?

BOTTOM LINE: the "MAX SHIELD" of the opponents we see in PvP selection is roughly twice the power that it should (can) be ....

I also find it curious that GLU refers to this specification as "MAX SHIELD" and NOT "SHIELD POWER"?
    (Maximum being twice that of nominal power).

Max Shield = ((Nominal Power = 3 MDUs x 3,100 (max) = 9,300) x 2) = 18.60K

You have independently confirmed my equation as being an accurate measure for predicting what the "MAX SHIELD" of opponents will be, when GLU extends MDU power upgrades via ELITE CAMPAIGNS.

It's NOT to be expected that GLU will offer more upgrades, but should that occur, we will be able to "predict" what the maximum shields will be long before we actually apply the upgrades themselves.
    (i.e. upgrade to maximum SHERMAN Shield Power).

KUDOS

On another note ... it's been reported that scoring in the GOLD LEAGUE is "off the hook" ...
    ... please confirm and share your opinion ... THX. :cool:

Fascinating ...
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    Gold league is not tough nowadays ..lol
    Only 2 hours remain to finish ..
    Rank 1 has 4900ap
    I'm on 2 at 4210 ap
    ..I think silver leagues must be tough now
    So Jao 
    Thanks Rocky ...

The reason I asked about GL is because someone who doesn't go there very often started complaining but didn't offer any numbers, so I wanted to confirm with someone who I know qualifies for GL routinely.

SILVER LEAGUE brackets are dead ... 4,000 AP gets the top spot and 2,500-3,000 AP is good enough for RANK #2-#3. Considering only 100 victories gets you to 2,500 AP, that's not saying much.

The game is pretty much dead all the way around these days.

Another thing to note ... as you mentioned GL had only 21 players. For the first time that I can recall, there were 2 other clan members in my SL bracket out of 30; that's 10% !!! So the number of brackets are shrinking as well; based on this I can extrapolate 250-300 players total ...
    ... It's like a ghost town out there. :)

Even with these statistics, very few will ever win enough parts to craft a weapon.

I just think the "fighting spirit" of players has simply been crushed by the GLUTONS. It's hard to believe that everything GLU has done for the last few months was geared towards increasing participation.

*** SMH ***
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Gold league is almost boring for this event. Because top 10 guys already won weapon in global. Remaining 10 persons can easily win weapon I guess by playing smartly for all 3 days. So there is no hard competition here in GL.

I'm just scoring 2000 AP to get all rewards using free energies only mostly + few packs. :-)
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    I don't know where this is headed BSONI and quite frankly it's no longer worth contemplating ...
    ... the GOLD LEAGUE is (has been) a barometer of the game's relative health.
    That is where the "high rollers" usually hang out ...
    ... not to mention that it once offered better prizes (wow has it been that long?).

21 qualify for GOLD LEAGUE.
    10 already won that weapon (possibly for the 2nd time) during the Global Event.

A few may have won this weapon many weeks past and are just here for VP or the "fun of it all".

The GOLD LEAGUE hasn't offered anything of great interest for a very long time; it was the competition that was the main attraction.

With a 40.5 SNIPER (possibly a TESLA) scheduled for tomorrow's Invasion Event, we're roughly 1/2 through a cycle that we've all seen before, 2 months ago.

I remember STALLION expressing his concerns over how a player could have 4 x 40.5 weapons; a few days later anyone had them, if they wanted them, and now most everyone playing has them ...
    ... the irony is that without TIER 40, there's no need for the weapons and what's worst, there's nothing to spend the diamonds on that you would win from using these weapons.

So, "What are we doing here?" and more importantly, "Why are we doing it?".

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    ****...this game is in its last stage now
    So Jao 
    After 10 days, here is my game status.

Golds status: Last golds 8157+ 350 (regular event/global) + 100 (invasion event) - 100 (5 energy packs bought) = 8507

ea99ede5d540233647a0882b41774286.jpg
    I don't know why OR how you even managed it ... but it appears you've burned off quite an amount of "all energy" recharges in just a coupe of months.

That pretty much guarantees nobody will overtake you; at least not in this lifetime. :)

I'm not going to ask why you bought some more ...
    ... that's between you and your maker. :cool:

*** SMILES ***
    Well only one person can beat me after few months.. Great Stallion.. ;) Of course, if game will not die by that time then & then.. I can't see any other player can reach to my score in near future.. :-)

I want to finish all energies soon so I can spare time in other activities.. I'm little bit fed up now after playing so much since more than 2 years (may be).. IDK..
    After invasion leagues, here is my game status.

Golds status: Last golds 8507+ 1200 (missed one league golds) = 9707

55d1cee54dd54d87c22198e883937107.jpg
  • ContractKillerSniperVIPContractKillerSniperVIP Registered Users 30 Posts
    Wow! So are you the top player on Android then? On iOS, the top player is DG but he only has about 225,000 vp. Also, I have a question regarding MCUs. Are there others beside Sherman, Rusty, Omega, and Clank? I've only seen these four robots so far.
    DiamondJackers: You got jacked! :cool:
    Yes there is 5th robot ASIMOV also unlocked which will be available after clearing elite region 16 boss. But that's useless robot. It can just disable drone for few time and its shield strength is very low so anyone can kill it with few shots.

Thanks for letting me know that I'm first now among all platforms..

Cheers.!!!
    Don't forget our friend "52" or 1010010 the rocketeer ...
    ... and then there were six. :cool:

Yes but that robot is still locked. It might be unlocked after next bunch of elite regions. I guess he meant to ask about only unlocked MDUs.
    After 10 days, here is my game status.

Golds status: Last golds 9707 + 350 (missed one league golds) - 30 (1 spin) = 10,027

7ab2ba04bece692ba71d5f9d82eae7a7.jpg
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts

I believe that's "82". Won't there be some kind of EMP MCU too?
    Edit: never mind, you went hex on me, lol
    After invasion leagues, here is my game status.

Golds status: Last golds 10,027+ 1800 = 11,827

f8ac3e0238a005870db8ced986b1a602.jpg

Now since I don't have more energy, I converted 7000 golds into energy now and got 40.5 tesla finally. Invasion Global/league gave me same 38.5 tesla but VIP gave good tesla. now it doesn't make sense to wait for 41.5 level tesla since I lost hope for new CKS update and out of energy too now. So better to get energies now to play... ;)

Golds status: Last golds 11,827 - 7000 = 4,827

c8956614eca29573b15f4b624454d164.jpg
  • attitudeattitude Registered Users 19 Posts
    what version do you play with 6 energy??? android??? 6 enery cost 20 gold??? or it is just graphic for those who have more than 100 full energy ???
    Its available in iOS and Android (version 6.1.1) both. For that you need do Gold or platinum subscription for 1 week, 1 month, 3 months or 6 months. This will double your energy bars (3 to 6) and then 20 golds will recharge 6 energies.
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Its available in iOS and Android both. For that you need do Gold or platinum subscription for 1 week, 1 month, 3 months or 6 months. This will double your energy bars (3 to 6) and then 20 golds will recharge 6 energies.

I just wanted to add for our friend's benefit, that if you are playing PvP and/or upgrading anything that requires diamonds ...
    ... for only pennies a day you can double your battles OR cut your cost / gameplay time in half.

It's one of the few things that GLU has done correctly. :cool:
  • attitudeattitude Registered Users 19 Posts
    ok thanks, but in this case is better to make 2 leaderboards (with real money and no spenders...), and maybe 3rd one ...highest cheaters...
    Lol. Glu already have 3 different leaderboards for iOS, Android and Amazon.

Go to amazon, it will suite you and you can go for rank 1 also. No competition, perfect for you.. lol.. :)
    Anyway, this game is already dead. So fair players or not, doesn't matter now. People are just finishing their stocks and will leave games. Many left already.

This event was farewell for our one of good player Dronaa also. He used all his stocks and left clan and game already today.. Excellent work done by him so far. Thanks for it all best players in best clan.. :)

Many more Sharpshooters are going to leave game in a week or two if glu won't update game.. next might be Maggott and Cyclopps... :(((
    Sharpshooters (i.e. all shootes/killers) don't go anywhere.. May be CKS guys woke up now for new update.. Lol..

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?247732-CKS-is-soon-to-be-quot-done-quot-!&p=564840&viewfull=1#post564840

Its hard to believe and why so much delay in which they lost many good players. Does it make any sense?
    Now talking about new strategy in game (if game will be active again)...

Many players think that can they really go in gold league of invasion event to win 600*3 = 1800 golds in leagues? Then yes you can go in leagues in win golds with free energies only and without spending any penny....

Here is chart, I suggest to all free energy players...

1. Play with free energy in regular event and leagues so you will get total 350 golds easily in silver league.
    2. Now for invasion global, use your resources as below.

AP
    Event Tokens/PVP:
    24000 --- 10+10 = 20 * 3 * 4 = 240 Tokens
    4000 --- free invaders (everyday for 4 days)
    1000 --- 25 victories (first day)
    3000 --- 50 * 3 victories (rest 3 days)
    4375 --- 175 pvp from above victories (with free energy only in 4 days)
    =====
    36,375 AP (You claimed Gold league prize and won 100 golds. congratulations.!!!)

3. Now for invasion gold league, use your resources as below.

AP
    Event Tokens/PVP:
    9000 --- 10+10+20 = 40 * 3 = 120 Tokens
    5000 --- free invader + 84 PVP which includes 2 more free invaders -> You need 3 energy packs here
    4000 --- Extra 120 pvp = You need 20 energy packs
    =====
    18,000 AP (You claimed all prizes and won 600 golds. BRAVO.!!!)

Ok, so by using just 240+360 = 600 Event tokens, you can win 1800 (leagues golds) + 100 (invasion global) + 350 (regular events/leagues) = 2250 golds which give you 112*6 energy packs (if you have subscription).

You actually need only 23 * 3 = 69 energy packs if you work on ideal strategy as mentioned above. Still you can have 43*6 energy packs left in case of you slept for long time and didn't get chance to take advantage of all possible free energies.

Now for 600 tokens, you can get them easily in regular global and league events + while converting 2250 golds into energy during VIP, you will also get some robo tokens (make sure you will get robo tokens only in alternative VIP so participate to convert golds into energy accordingly) + you can win some robo tokens by playing free missions on daily basis like me. So you will get enough robo tokens to spin and get more event tokens then what we need only 600...

I hope this will help to all free energy players. This will not help to win weapons every time (since Glu is not offering new weapons anymore so far, weapons doesn't matter at all now) but this is just to keep playing for maximum golds and energy packs for free players.
    Much appreciated BSONI but making milestones is no biggie. What we need is a better prize distribution otherwise we're right back where we started with all of this nonsense. :(

If GLU really wants to bring this game back to life, they had better get competition going again ...
    ... competing for milestones will not cut it.
    Well, So many players asked me for same thing that how can they achieve all milestones and get maximum golds rewards with free stuffs only. so I thought better to describe here for all..

Regarding changing structure, I already emailed to Glu and as per CKS moderator comment, it seems very clear that they are changing PVP and clan event structure & probably prizing with some new rewards in clan war too.. Let's see what new they bring.. For now, we just need to wait & watch.. but I guess, this is not end of this popular game.. If developers are active with new ideas and implementation then much more to go definitely.!!!
    After regular events and leagues, here is my game status.

Golds status: Last golds 4,827 +350 - 20 (1 energy pack) = 5,157

9c6df286b0bb30ccfcce6965149b2465.jpg

Since this VIP offers good robo tokens, I've converted 2400 golds into energy.

Golds status: Last golds 5157 - 2400 = 2,757

c2d5f385ea4bece178f47577064d72ce.jpg
  • MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts
    Quick question here. Invaders base strength is based on what? Your strength of weapons or your level? Or strength of base?

Thank you.