04/13 40.5 Assault Standard Global Event (Where Is Tier 40?)

Just as the thread title says, we've got another 40.5 assault rifle up for grabs in yet another standard global event. The gun isn't the same as the 40.5 assault rifle that was featured in the previous normal global event but competition should still be expected to be about the same or less than before. Not sure what the highest VIP event is showing since I'm very behind on campaign but I have a 25.5 tesla at 3,500 gold that starts at about 4 billion power. It should also be noted that tier 40 should be coming shortly or may be even overdue. This should mean that normal global events will start offering 41.5 guns and invasion global events may start to offer 42.5 guns. So, what do you guys think? Is this gun worth playing for if you don't have a 40.5 assault yet? :cool:
DiamondJackers: You got jacked! :cool:

Comments

• ContractKillerSniperVIPContractKillerSniperVIP Registered Users 30 Posts
    The gun is the Birch Mk. 2 Assault rifle starting at 68.72 T power. Only the top 1,900 players will get the gun/gun parts, so it'll be interesting to see who those players will be. On the bright side though, everyone in these rank brackets will be able to get nanocrystals to use to evolve guns without playing elite regions. I am playing on free energy to hopefully land in the top 250 range but am not currently interested in the parts. Instead, I'm continuing to save up my gold and event coins for quadrillion or higher powered guns since I expect an eventual update from Glu to resume releasing base tiers and campaign regions. As much as I'd want to catch up on the new base tiers and drone levels, I also want the game to continue developing itself so events can stay and I can stock up on gold and event coins.
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Yeah its time for new tier/levels but seems Glu is sleeping or this game is in last phase like MIRN. No new base/level will come and eventually all players will go out of game.

Let's see.!!!
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    Indeed. Maybe adding the MCUs was such a large update that Glu no longer sees any reason to add new content to the game. I hope I'm wrong. :cool:
    On the one bright side though, if Glu repeats its global and league events enough times (with the same guns of course), everyone would have a better chance of crafting 40.5 guns. And along the way, players could stock up on gold and event coins.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    On the one bright side though, if Glu repeats its global and league events enough times (with the same guns of course), everyone would have a better chance of crafting 40.5 guns. And along the way, players could stock up on gold and event coins.

You're kidding right? LMAO
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I think we've been assaulted far too long by GLU!

Is there any hint in VIP beyond 40.5 - or just another repeat?

I truly hope BSONI's mention of another MIRN situation is wrong. Having gone through Amazon dying, and MIRN dying, too many nails in the coffin now.
    Lol try_agin. we have 6th robot pending to be unlocked so seems we have some time in CKS. But without new tier/level, its boring with same weapons again & again.. isn't it?

Whether game is active or not.. how it gonna give us enjoyment anymore in that case?

I just found new game.. its first now on playstore home page for me.. going to try that until Glu wake up... :D

Cheers.!!!
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Lol try_agin. we have 6th robot pending to be unlocked so seems we have some time in CKS. But without new tier/level, its boring with same weapons again & again.. isn't it?

Whether game is active or not.. how it gonna give us enjoyment anymore in that case?

I just found new game.. its first now on playstore home page for me.. going to try that until Glu wake up... :D

Cheers.!!!

I have 2 cases that completely agree with your boring comment. My main account has maxed out tier and weapons (store bought), and he's given up on his drone, so diamonds are going into the GLU trash can. Absolutely, no fun.

I also brought over from Amazon a player I've upgraded to Tier 34 - and being level 380, GLU has let him buy in-store 37.5 weapons. He is making max payouts, and growing quickly. He is really enjoying the game.

The point I'm making, Glu has decided to allow "Jr" weapons that are 3x above his Tier standing. All cheaply through the store (240 gold for primaries, 720 gold secondaries). But, my older account, "Sr" has the same power weapons at Tier 39 - 2x power below his Tier standing. So, without any new regions/levels/weapons, a completely opposite view for both players.
    It's all relative ... what's good for the goose isn't necessarily good for that gander.

If you started playing today, you could conceivably "enjoy" the game to some extent, provided competing in "events" is NOT on your agenda (they NEVER change) ...
    ... then again, you would have no point of reference, other than what is posted here in the forum, so what would you know?

The veterans' goose is "cooked" ... rather well done, I might add. :(

For the "entry level" player, ignorance truly is bliss. :cool:

Out with The Old ... in with The New ...
    Well yes.. this will help only those players who are behind and they can be happy that they can take advantage and maxed out soon before Glu release new tier/level or version. I don't know now what's new Glu can think to release?
    Perspective ... you are "behind" ONLY from the leader's POV ...
    ... if you're just starting out, everything from your POV, is ahead of you. :cool:

Perspective Brother ...

Now it took us veterans more than 2 years to reach this point and will take at least that long for someone just starting out.

GLU can abandon any new development and yet this game could continue on forever and may actually turn a profit, since most would probably "buy" their new weapons anyway.

The end for these players would be when everything gets "maxed" out ...
    ... just as it is today AND as it is with ANY video game.

Everything comes to an end at some point.

All of the glitches and greed, including "The Great GOLD Rush" of December 2016, have finally overtaken this game for GLU can no longer turn a profit catering to the veterans.
    We can see impact... Scorpion has not stated this global event thread yet...

SMILES..
    We can see impact... Scorpion has not stated this global event thread yet...

SMILES..

He put it in the Tier 39 release thread;
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?241432-TIER-39-has-been-released&p=559928&viewfull=1#post559928

I'm thinking about that 39.5 tesla. Sure would be nice to know if there's a future here, though.

Handles, you still here? lol
    try_again wrote: »
    He put it in the Tier 39 release thread;
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?241432-TIER-39-has-been-released&p=559928&viewfull=1#post559928

I'm thinking about that 39.5 tesla. Sure would be nice to know if there's a future here, though.

Handles, you still here? lol

There's a few ways to answer your concerns ...

(1) From a practical standpoint, there is no future as you might be expecting it.

(2) Because there is no future, then GOLD is worthless except in the context of purchasing a weapon that might improve whatever gaming experience you have left.

(3) Because of the general lack of anything new, what would a new weapon provide at this point? ...
    ... you do NOT need any diamonds (even if you did, you wouldn't get anymore than what you're already getting) and presumably, you're not losing any battles now ... so what's to be gained?

I would also mention that Invasion Event battles have noticeably become easier and easier with each passing event; have you asked yourself why? The answer is simple ... it's not to make the veterans' life any easier and you're not getting any better at this game, so it was for the newer players' benefit ...
    ... I routinely defeat a SR Invader's Base in about 2.5 minutes using a 39.0 ASSAULT WEAPON and LR Invaders in under a minute using a 38.5 TESLA.

Speed and winning streaks mean absolutely nothing during Global Invasion Events anyways. As for "normal" Global Events, these have been in decline since last November; VIP Events have been dead since January.

It's over Brother, the other platforms just lasted a little longer than Amazon is all; the number of players kept it alive. GLU's latest (and presumably final) CKS release was a total (money generating) flop ...
    ... the game is hemorrhaging players AND revenue; I see no way of stopping the bleeding.

I once promised BRAD that I would hang around long enough to see him make #1 All-Time ...
    ... well he accomplished that 1 year ago this month and yet I am still hanging around, :) go figure?

... and then there was CLAN WARS. :cool: ...
    YES whatever happened to CLAN WARS ???
    RANK #1: 8,246 AP (HOOLIGAN) ... Takes an early lead.
    RANK #2: 6,137 AP (MRROBOT) ... A gamely 2nd place.
    RANK #3: 4,285 AP (SWEGHER) ... Right there.
    RANK #4: 3,962 AP (JACK018) ... Familiar rank; right there.
    RANK #5: 3,571 AP (GMAN2) ... Saving ground.
    RANK #10: 2,822 AP (BSONI)
    RANK #30: 1,771 AP (BETOLGEUSE)
    RANK #80: 1,035 AP (SCORPION) ... Cruising for milestones. :cool: 45 Victories, No Defeats.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    RANK #1 All-Time: better get moving Bro ... STALLION went from "Off The Board" to doubling your score in no time flat. :)
    Screenshot_20170414-220005.png?psid=1

amsoft2000 wrote: »
    RANK #1 All-Time: better get moving Bro ... STALLION went from "Off The Board" to doubling your score in no time flat. :)

Lol. He is great monster. Great Stallion.. :-)
    He's a monster alright. :)

One thing is I can't see working 2 or more jobs, procreating and playing this game the way he does.

More power to you STALLION.

*** LOL ***
    Screenshot_20170415-140001.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170415-124545.png?psid=1

Never to turn away from a battle ... I took my best "shot" with the weapons I have available ...
    ... will I acquire a better weapon? Doubtful.

I've seen hundreds of top players come and go; to date and after two solid years of gameplay ...
    ... STALLION is the ONLY player I have yet to defeat in PvP; that places him in a classification of which only he is a member. :cool:

KUDOS

The SCORPION is done with this event ...

Happy Easter to Everyone !!!
    Remember I told you, its not easy to kill full power MDU shield. Hence stallion defense is not so easy. He is lucky to get short range defense. You might win long range defense with full power MDU shield like mine but short range defense like he has, very hard. We need full tech power level 16 weapons to kill such shields.
    Remember I told you, its not easy to kill full power MDU shield. Hence stallion defense is not so easy. He is lucky to get short range defense. You might win long range defense with full power MDU shield like mine but short range defense like he has, very hard. We need full tech power level 16 weapons to kill such shields.

Actually not true ... SHERMAN was defeated with a 37.0 HEAVY, problem was it only left me with about 30 seconds; another 2 minutes and I would have won the battle. With a stronger weapon, I would have no problems defeating a max MDU defense within 5 minutes ...
    ... I am not going to spend any $$$ to get one though. :)

I have no tech power at all, by the way.

I know it's illogical and hard to accept, but it is what it is.
  • GiulistallionGiulistallion Registered Users 145 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20170415-140001.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170415-124545.png?psid=1

Never to turn away from a battle ... I took my best "shot" with the weapons I have available ...
    ... will I acquire a better weapon? Doubtful.

I've seen hundreds of top players come and go; to date and after two solid years of gameplay ...
    ... STALLION is the ONLY player I have yet to defeat in PvP; that places him in a classification of which only he is a member. :cool:

KUDOS

The SCORPION is done with this event ...

Happy Easter to Everyone !!!

;-))))))))))))))) Happy Easter! (Giulistallion Number 1 of all time leaderboard, I started on January 2016 so only 15 months of playing and 167k vp's, so mathematically I'm Number 1)......Bsoni agree for sure.....:-)
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
    ;-))))))))))))))) Happy Easter! (Giulistallion Number 1 of all time leaderboard, I started on January 2016 so only 15 months of playing and 167k vp's, so mathematically I'm Number 1)......Bsoni agree for sure.....:-)

Easy Big Fella :) ... I could have been #1 had I fought the battles ...
    ... many might have been #1 if they were still playing ...
    ... I'm sure WARRIOR202 would beg to differ as well.

Some rules can bend, others may even break ... this one, in particular, is non-negotiable. :cool:

Let's just say that your ONLY #1 when you've scored the highest total and leave it at that ...
    ... any "champion" that would agree with what you're inferring, isn't worthy of the crown.

Nice try though.

*** SMILES ***
    Sorry, but I don't agree.....it's like a soccer game....if a team starts with 3-0, it's difficult to regain.....right?
    And to be precise: Release of Contract Killer Sniper was the 5th November 2014, so 2 years and 5 months ago....and many started playing right on their release, so they have an advantage of about 1 year and 2-3 months!!!!!
    So....I'm the King!!! Giulistallion rules! Fastest and strongest........"smile"

aff98376cc3789f7b16ad05213401a70.jpg
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
    Those who started back then have long retired. :) But I will give you some respect ...
    ... you are one of the most prolific scorers I've seen yet; that alone does NOT make you #1.
    (You don't even have the highest scoring total for a single event; neither does BSONI).

I could say ORLIIK is the greatest of all time; he did it in a year.
    I could say BRAD is the greatest of all time; it took him 1.25 years.
    I could say the guy who registered the very 1st kill is the greatest of all time; it took him a minute.

We could just make up the rules as we go along OR when it suits us. LMAO

THE #1 RULE is who has the most victories ... PERIOD.
    (NOT how long it took you to register your total) ...
    We could say whoever wins Thursday's Global Invasion Event is the "Best of All-Time" (that's silly).
    ... without rules whatever ANYONE achieves is meaningless.

There can ONLY be a single Numero Uno of All-Time and right now that is WARRIOR202.

If you want that #1 slot, then you'll need to have the top score; nothing could be simpler.

Self-Proclaimed "kings" usually meet a grizzly fate; try not to disrupt your karma too much. :cool:
    ... after all, TOP 5 of All-Time isn't too shabby, if you don't have the "stomach" to go all the way. :(

Besides The TERMINAT3R has returned from the dead so I guess that makes this discussion moot.
    ... only TIME will tell; I may even say one day that STALLION is #1 of All-Time; he did it in 2 years ...
    ... just like everyone else before him; it's just "par for the course".

Like everything else in CKS, being #1 is a "moving target" that very few achieve AND even fewer still may do it more than once ... it's what you do over time that truly counts; that's the rule of measure.

The irony here is that the longer CKS is "alive" the longer it will take any player to become #1 ...
    ... those without the staying power need not apply.

The tortoise ALWAYS wins ... remember that.

Ok. Ok. you are right......I agree....;-)
    But,
    (You don't even have the highest scoring total for a single event; neither Does Bsoni) - - > that's not true! 1st Invader Event : Giulistallion did highest scoring ever, more than 200k AP's...... :-)) remember??
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    The game might tank...repeating events like that in MIRN.
    MJ
    This game is finally dead guys.. We should try other games and let me know if anyone of you can find good challenging game. I tried some top games but still looking for better game..

My target is to reach at 250k milstone before I leave CKS completely and it becomes dead completely. I was not first to reach at 200k milestone but I can be first to get 250k milestone. Hopefully it won't be easy for anyone to cross me if game becomes dead now. ;-)

Cheers.!!!
    Ok. Ok. you are right......I agree....;-)
    But,
    (You don't even have the highest scoring total for a single event; neither Does Bsoni) - - > that's not true! 1st Invader Event : Giulistallion did highest scoring ever, more than 200k AP's...... :-)) remember??

You mean this one ... circa 01/26/2017 (Our very first Global Invasion). ...
    ... Let us go back, way back ... in time (I crack myself up sometimes).

Screenshot_20170129-184026.png?psid=1

As GIULISTALLION puts a neck in front ...
    ... the TOP 2 are preparing for what promises to be a fantastic finish for the record books. :cool:

As predicted several days ago, RANK #1 is expected to score (if not exceed) 200,000 AP ...
    ... problem is most everyone else (TOP 10 aside) is simply cruising along (no money here).

Predicted? ... but regrettably unfortunate since nobody wins; not even GLU. :(

We can say that the TOP 3 finishers took up the challenge and succeeded in overcoming a seemingly monumental obstacle to secure a top prize.

My early estimate is that the victor will have expended a minimum of 1,200 Event Tokens ...
    ... that in itself is a questionable and unforeseen accomplishment (I'll reserve judgment on this one).
    Actually someone scored 177K BEFORE Invasions were even a thought ...
    ... now it was obvious that he was "cheating", but who am I to judge? :) He did it once and vanished forever; but to score 200K during a Global Invasion, does give you the highest single event score. :)
    This game is finally dead guys.. We should try other games and let me know if anyone of you can find good challenging game. I tried some top games but still looking for better game..

My target is to reach at 250k milstone before I leave CKS completely and it becomes dead completely. I was not first to reach at 200k milestone but I can be first to get 250k milestone. Hopefully it won't be easy for anyone to cross me if game becomes dead now. ;-)

Cheers.!!!

I've heard and have tried SNIPER ARENA and it is quite fulfilling ...
    ... Problem is, once you've established yourself it can become expensive and I'm definitely NOT going down that rabbit hole again.

I'll get my "fix" playing HALO 5, GTA5 or HALO "Master Chief". :cool: ... Got an XBOX ONE or PS4?
    Let's boogie !!!

Contract Killer: SNIPER was (is) a great game that brought GLU Millions of Dollars ...
    ... it is so ironic that in the end it was GLU, Glitches and Greed, that destroyed this game.
    Even now, CKS could be resurrected ... but who am I fooling; the GLUTONS are morons.

I also can see that CKS hit a "technological brick wall" for hand held devices; something they could get around if they tried but it doesn't seem to be in the cards.

R.I.P.

*** SMILES ***