TIER 34 Has Been Released

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Content Update Pushed @ 12:56 PM EST ... TIER 34 Has Arrived.

TIER 34 Defense Base "ALPHA-INDIA" - All Stats Increased Cost: 8.8 Billion Diamonds; 591 GOLD.

New Region RAZORBLADE VIII: Available @ 02:00 AM EST.
Preliminary Raided Vault Size: 200.0M-215.0M Diamonds and climbing. :cool:

Screenshot_20161206-152431.png?psid=1

Projected Upgrade Costs and other related statistics will be posted as soon as I've determined same.

***WARNING*** ***WARNING*** ***WARNING*** ***WARNING*** ***WARNING***
The "TIER 34 BASE ALL STATS INCREASED" remains even after paying the 8.8B Price Tag.
Please be careful NOT to pay twice when you start to actually upgrade the base; you can upgrade the base, but the INCREASED STATS option remains.

I shall notify the developers. SMH

UPDATE: The TIER 34 INCREASED STATS problem has been resolved.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Preliminary Projected Defense Base "ALPHA-INDIA" Upgrade Costs: 189.5 Billion Diamonds.
    (More than double that of TIER 32 and approximately 50% over TIER 33 upgrade costs).

Detailed breakdown of costs can be viewed here:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169154-Should-We-Use-GOLD-or-DIAMONDS-for-UPGRADES&p=526630&viewfull=1#post526630

This projection is both preliminary and conservative; I shall have a more accurate estimate once the TIER 34 Battle Cycle has actually started (Thursday 12/08/2016), as well as a cost vs. payouts ratio.

Time to get that Player Health up to par and many more contracts to close before I sleep. :(

Screenshot_20161206-172321.png?psid=1

Not quite sure what to make of this ... but we'll know in roughly 8 Hours. :cool:
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    That's the Saber outfit. It's been out for several months months.
  • danmandanman Registered Users 3 Posts
    I think he was talking about "challenge the region and expand your ****nal"

Anyone else notice the drone increase?

haha it edits that last word
    Yep ... 30 new drone levels taking us to Level 360 but interestingly only 2 of the new drone weapons parts is "larger" than what we've been getting and NOT by much ...

193.28B (Drone Box) ... exceeds 173.95B (VIP + Drone Box) ... only available for Machine Gun.
    134.22B (PvP)
    107.37B (PvP)

Since the previous PvP largest part was 120.8B, I don't expect that it will make much of a difference one way or the other if you've been steadily upgrading your drone AND practically out of reach if you haven't been doing your homework on a regular basis.

All considered, if you're at Level 300 (and above) it probably won't make much of a difference in your development program, so just keep doing what you're doing.

I can't believe I got up early just to see how I can "Expand My A.r.s.e.n.a.l". :cool: but yet, here I am.

Well I collected 4/7 Intel Cards and I don't see anything new yet. Maybe it's a prize for closing some of the other contracts? Anyways, now that I'm up ...
    Good Morning Agents,

It has been determined that the 134.22B Drone Weapons Parts are considerably more powerful that the old 120.8B Part upgraded to the same power level.

For example ...

My Machine Gun and Rocket Launcher are 120.8B (root) upgraded to Level 2 bringing the power level up to 134.69B. Since it can't hurt to "mount" the 134.22B Weapons and then "recycle" the 120.8B part, that is therefore my recommendation ...
    ... the only risk is the minimal diamond cost for recycling, going from Level 1 to Level 2.

Any further discussion regarding next generation Drone Development for TIER 34, will be continued here:http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?155916-Micromanagement-Saving-up-some-gems-when-upgading-your-drone&p=526875&viewfull=1#post526875
  • danmandanman Registered Users 3 Posts
    i finished the new region today. afterwards i was greeted with an offer to buy 34.5 weapons, all four, for 2000 gold. i guess this is the ****nal. i had a similar offer at halloween.
    danman wrote: »
    i finished the new region today. afterwards i was greeted with an offer to buy 34.5 weapons, all four, for 2000 gold. i guess this is the ****nal. i had a similar offer at halloween.

Good Morning ...

That's great to know and I'm sure it would be a great bargain for most ... for The SCORPION, hell we'll be at TIER 36 by the time I complete the RAZORBLADE VIII Region. :) Besides, I'd rather fight.

4 x 34.5 Weapons for only 2,000 GOLD ... any 2-3 of those is worth the price of admission ...
    ... you can't beat that !!!

Now if these were 35.5s, then you would have captured my attention GLU. :cool:
    Good Morning Agents ...

As of the start of the TIER 34 Battle Cycle, raided vault payouts have nudged up slightly, but not nearly enough to offset the nearly 200 Billion Diamonds required to upgrade Defense Base "ALPHA-INDIA".

New Record High Vault Take: 221.92M Diamonds; a "smidgen" greater than my TIER 33 high vault.

Screenshot_20161208-061119.png?psid=1

In general terms, a 50% increase in upgrades costs along with a 29% increase in payouts will translate into 900-925 PvP Victories required, based on an average payout of 205.0M Diamonds.

So if you plan on approximately 50 PvP Victories per day (minimum) for base upgrades over the next couple of weeks, then you can just about get it done using mostly FREE ENERGY ...
    ... not overwhelmingly difficult, but not exactly a walk in the park either. :cool:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169154-Should-We-Use-GOLD-or-DIAMONDS-for-UPGRADES&p=526630&viewfull=1#post526630

As a side note, during the "lame duck" days of TIER 33, encounters with OMEGA-5 and CLANK usually resulted in higher vault payouts ... for TIER 34, it appears that the trend has shifted 180 degrees making selecting battles against opponents with these MDUs deployed, considerably less attractive ...
    ... What are YOU experiencing?

I also wanted to add that I am using TIER 33 weapons (all around) and have a minimal MCU contingent, so this may have an adverse effect on the payouts I'm seeing ...
    ... I would estimate that vault payouts could be as much as 10%-20% higher if I had deployed the current "state of the art" in that regard.

Global Event DAY #3 brings with it a New Record High Vault Take: 261.52M Diamonds.

A Short Range PvP Battle against an opponent with a full contingent of MUs deployed.

What's worth noting in this particular case, was that "RUSTY" (albeit a futile effort) fought valiantly for the last 5 seconds of it's existence. :)
    ... "CLANK" (could have been an OMEGA-5, not sure since it happened so quickly) on the other hand was dispatched with a simple knife throw almost immediately after making it's "curtain call" appearance.

All I had to do afterwards was spit at the "spook" and this battle was "fodder" for the record books. :cool:
    (Sorry LITTLE ME).

Defense Base "ALPHA-INDIA" Actual Costs (Final): http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169154-Should-We-Use-GOLD-or-DIAMONDS-for-UPGRADES&p=526630&viewfull=1#post526630
    Good Morning Agents ...

Screenshot_20161218-073200.png?psid=1

With the TIER 34 Battle Cycle approximately 50% completed, raided vault payouts are on the rise ...
    ... I've raised the TIER 34 "baseline" payout from 205M to 240M Diamonds per raided vault.

My Record High Vault Take remains @ 261.52M Diamonds but I expect that mark will be eclipsed in the near future. :)

That was quick; New Record High Vault Take: 267.61M Diamonds.

New Record High Vault Take: 284.91M Diamonds.
    New Record High Vault Take: 297.64M Diamonds.

Screenshot_20161220-134550.png?psid=1

Usually I feel a split second of regret following a record setting raid ...
    ... this particular victim felt particularly gratifying. :cool:

Another payday item to cross off the SHARPSHOOTERS contract "hit list" ...
    ... not maximum drones, bases OR a full compliment of MDUs will provide you sanctuary from
    The SCORPION.
    Was able to break the 300M barrier, 304.15M on a long attack with 2 mechs. He was using 7.0 primaries, and current secondaries for some reason.

Yesterday, I was defeated trying to get 309M on a short attack, got too focused on 1 mirc, and not the health meter.
    Saw a 319M, crashed, but a couple pvp's later I killed Santa Claus, even with some nasty lag/freezing;

Screenshot_2016-12-25-19-01-071.png
    Tally Ho Ho Ho !!! ... Wow that's a big vault you're carrying Santa ...

*** SMILES ***
    I know this is a very "old" thread for most, but Jr has a tally on maximum payouts for each Tier 34 economy level. Since he has 37.5x weapons, he has pages and pages of consistent payouts. They are;

Economy Max Payout
    Entry 0 224.83M
    Level 1 252.94M
    Level 2 281.04M
    Level 3 309.15M
    Level 4 337.26M

Each economy level gave 28.11M above the last one.

This may give a framework to maximum payouts in general.

Click Here for Tier 35 Maximum Payouts per Economy Level
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Yeah but for next tier 35, you might not get same diff 28.11M.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Yeah but for next tier 35, you might not get same diff 28.11M.

I'm sure I won't. Will find out soon if my 37.5's provide the same max payout on that tier.