04/20 TESLA GLOBAL INVASION EVENT (Play It Again Sam)

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
T-PLUS* 28 DAYS and COUNTING NO New Region and/or Defense Tier.
T-PLUS* 28 DAYS and COUNTING NO New Weapons via Global Invasion Events.
T-PLUS* 28 DAYS and COUNTING NO New Weapons via Global or VIP Events.

FOR POSTERITY:

RANK #01: 40.5 ... 140.18T-206.16T - Greatest (Almost)
RANK #02: 39.5 ... 70.09T-103.08T - Greater
RANK #03: 38.5 ... 35.05T-51.54T - Great
(First offered as a prize here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?237405-01-26-TESLA-GLOBAL-INVASION-EVENT-(The-Invaders-Have-Arrived)&p=539284&viewfull=1#post539284)

*Also noteworthy is that this round of TESLAs have a lower "power rating" than the initial offerings.

The VIP Event Lineup is at least the 5th such offering of essentially the same weapons:

@7,000 GOLD: 40.5 MOOSE MKII SNIPER - 68.72T-112.7T.
@5,750 GOLD: 40.0 ZIGGURAT ELITE MKII TESLA - 82.46T-148.43T.
@3,500 GOLD: 39.5 PONY MKII SNIPER - 46.73T-68.72T.

@PARTS: 40.0 DEER MKII SNIPER - 54.98T-98.96T - "TIER 40 LR Standard Bearer".

The "magic number" for this Battle Cycle (should be) ... 98,959.36B (99T) ...
... then again it could be (remains at) ... 49,479.68 (49T) Sort of depends on your POV.

The very first time the KRASNOLUDEK was offered as a prize was on 01/26/2017; it took 8-weeks to complete our very 1st Global Invasion Battle Cycle which culminated in the release of TIERs 38/39.

One week from today marks the completion of the 2nd Global Invasion Battle Cycle which would possibly indicate the release of TIERs 40/41 (I do NOT hold out much hope for this however). :(

In fact, it's so thin, it's d.a.m.n near invisible ...
... but it is an "open" cycle and we know how GLU loves cycles AND treadmills. :cool:

My Statistics At A Glance: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?241432-TIER-39-has-been-released&p=561822&viewfull=1#post561822

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Screenshot_20170421-030059.png?psid=1

TH3ONLYON3
    has drawn clear, opened up a substantial early lead and appears to be on a mission. :cool:
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    circa 01/26/2017 (Our very first Global Invasion Event). ...
    ... Let us go back, way back ... in time.

Screenshot_20170129-184026.png?psid=1

As GIULISTALLION puts a neck in front ...
    ... the TOP 2 are preparing for what promises to be a fantastic finish for the record books. :cool:

It would seem that STALLION is partial to TESLAs even when he has won the top prize previously ...
    ... we know what he's really after don't we? ... watch your six o'clock position, #1 AT. :)

Time ... (Ah yes, time) is the primary concern at this juncture; how much of it do we have left?
    (For the immediate future ... that's roughly 3 days).

Screenshot_20170422-060545.png?psid=1

We're just past the halfway mark and GIULI1 continues his assault on the record books ...
    ... he has nearly doubled the score of his nearest competitor and in a Global Invasion Event ...
    ... that's saying something (although I'm not exactly sure what that might be).

Yo STALLION ... when you're done, do you think you can let the rest of us play? :)

• GiulistallionGiulistallion Registered Users 145 Posts
    lol......you are right Scorpion....I'm for sure out from next global event, I promise!
    I only want to try again 200k+..........let's see if I can do it again like some months ago.....
    Btw. Scorpion, please tell me when you start a new game.....I would join you and/or your clan....;-))) seriously

Greetings from Italy....today it's a wonderful day....sunny and warm...;-)

Giuli

PS: new release of elite missions.....so i upgraded little bit my MDU's, lol.......so please, try again to beat me...:-)))))
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
    Screenshot_20170422-124911.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170422-124922.png?psid=1

You should know that I discarded my 37.0 HEAVY; upgraded to the 39.5 ORC to get the job done.:cool:

Well done Scorpion ;-)))
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
    Screenshot_20170422-150001.png?psid=1

GIULI1 continues to lead the way; competition for the RANK #2 slot is starting to heat up as KMB999 (a relative newcomer w/73,310 AP 10 minutes after capture) slips past CHITTAH, who is now in 3rd.

KMB999 is on the move in an attempt to secure a 2nd Place finish.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!! :cool:
    Screenshot_20170423-020101.png?psid=1

With just over one day remaining, the leader is slightly off a record setting pace ...
    ... 200,000 AP remains well within his reach however. :cool:

Screenshot_20170423-150000.png?psid=1

As the players prepare for the final "stretch run" ...

GIULI1 is still on track for setting a new single event scoring record (barely) ...
    ... a record that he himself already owns. :cool:

KMB999 continues to impress as CHITTAH has dropped back into RANK #4.

SATANIS is the surprise upstart here; has taken RANK #3 and is on the move. KUDOS

Screenshot_20170423-210000.png?psid=1

The field is at the "top of the stretch" now; the leaders are separating themselves from the pack ...
    ... this sort of reminds me of the 1973 Belmont Stakes (Elmont, NY). :cool:

I just missed the finish by 4 minutes; rolled over and it was over. LOL

GIULI ... what was your final tally (for the record) ?

*** SMILES ***
    I had to stop 1 hour before the end of global event....bcs of work.....:-( otherwise I could have done more......:-)

d2910bf7b958c40c27a6fd9238fcd63f.png
    I had to stop 1 hour before the end of global event....bcs of work.....:-( otherwise I could have done more......:-)

d2910bf7b958c40c27a6fd9238fcd63f.png

OK we'll consider this the standing Single Event Scoring Record, agreed?

Congratulations and Well Done !!!
    This was last time....:-(((((( lol lol lol......only because of work.....otherwise i could reach about 205k....:-((((

5e63320a58af45ad7de1578244f95a6e.jpg
    OK we'll consider this the standing Single Event Scoring Record, agreed?

Congratulations and Well Done !!!

Thank you!
    This was last time....:-(((((( lol lol lol

5e63320a58af45ad7de1578244f95a6e.jpg

OK so that scoring record stands; for now LOL

**** all that work and you had to stop ... I'm sure that won't be the last we hear from you. :cool:

BTW ... I think you could (should) have scored just a little more on DAY #3; I thought maybe you could overcome that though.

C'est Le Vie.

KUDOS
    that's it I think.......for sure i won't try in the next few global events....maybe i will try again in may or june....if im still alive...lol
    Fortunately I have still few event tokens left...;-)
  • FortressmightFortressmight Registered Users 2 Posts
    First time that I've made it to the gold league and gosh I had no idea that it was going to cost me so many event tokens to get the 600 gold prize. I'm quickly depleting the tokens on the 1st day and probably can hit the 600 gold for 2nd day. The silver 300 gold was much more achieveable.
    But it's cool for a lv 17 player to be in the same group with the likes of strong players like giuli1, bsoni..

Fortressmight
    First time that I've made it to the gold league and gosh I had no idea that it was going to cost me so many event tokens to get the 600 gold prize. I'm quickly depleting the tokens on the 1st day and probably can hit the 600 gold for 2nd day. The silver 300 gold was much more achieveable.
    But it's cool for a lv 17 player to be in the same group with the likes of strong players like giuli1, bsoni..

Fortressmight

You may be relatively new (it's hard to say since you qualified for the GOLD LEAGUE) ...
    ... KUDOS on your achievement.

Realistically speaking, if your goal is to run with the "Big Dogs" then you're in the right place for sure, but you better have deep pockets because it's expensive. If your goal is to win a prize, well let's just say there isn't much to win anywhere in this game nowadays. :)

At Level 17, there's plenty of enjoyment ahead of you. :cool:

Browse around, enjoy the scenery.

• FortressmightFortressmight Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks Scorpion. Yes, I've only been playing for 2 months. Haven't spent any real money on this game and probably wouldn't be. So yes, it'll be hard to run with the 'Big Dogs'.

The forum was really helpful, esp some of the threads by you. Figured out that pvp can be won regardless of level.. in fact the lower the level the better since I rarely meet MDU that my drone can't take out. So I kept my level and weapon low, and worked to get my base and drone high.
    I have tier 3.5 weapons (through the vip event although I would have wanted to keep to my tier 2 weapons), and a tier 7 base. So far the highest opponents I met are at most tier 6. So it only takes me to fire off 1 round and take cover for the rest of the battle while my drone cleans off the base in 3 minutes or less. Fire and forget.

Of course this is by no means the most fun way to play the game, but it is just to experiment the mechanics of the game.

Fortressmight
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Okay, I'm waiting for the new thread, Tier 40 has been released. Should be any minute now. Yup, any minute...
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    Nada, nothing, zilch.....
    MJ
  • coolboycoolboy Registered Users 8 Posts

You should know that I discarded my 37.0 HEAVY; upgraded to the 39.5 ORC to get the job done.

Hi Scorpion brother,

I need tips to win such high level MDU shield power players. I just attacked BSONI and my weapons summary is as below.

My Sniper 40.5 (Power 112.7T & Tech power 500) vs. your sniper level 40 (Power 98.96T & tech power 250)
    My Tesla 38.5 (Power 42.26T) vs. your tesla 38.5 (Power 51.54T & tech power 200)

Based on above long range weapon summary, I assume that we both have almost equal power. Now here are snaps of my attacks.

badaff735b73ac7d59d7192352f498a2.png

After almost 2 mins, I didn't get success to scratch even shield of sherman although I fired nonstop on on Sherman without worrying of sherman bullets on me. I was just using medikits on time quickly.

224c57b8714723265681aae56c91cb14.png

Time is up now and I was able to scratch Sherman hardly 20% in more than 4 mins by assuming that it took 1 min to kill other guards before Sherman. It clearly seems in message of snap that shield will automatically regenerates time to time until i depleted it completely which I can't do without good tech power.

a84eee1f59908bfda4f5e502fe637609.png

1af8ad3843d816004b2a9af4768667a5.png

I used only sniper for 5 minutes in above scenario nonstop and you can see result with my 40.5 level sniper. Then I did same with tesla also for nonstop 5 minutes and result was worst than this. Tesla didn't scratch even 5%. Lol.

I was thinking to attack Giuli after Bsoni to check my weapon power but after losing against bsoni badly, I didn't think to take chance against Giuli. :D

It forces me to think that what bsoni said about tech power is must to kill high level MDU was correct. However you proved that you could beat giuli also who has high power MDU too. So I'm confused now and I can't trust anyone until I do it practically myself.

Now, please give me some tips to win against such hardcore high shield power robots. It will help me and other players also who have no tech power or low tech power like me and you.

:)
    Well COOLBOY, since our setups are "practically" identical, then it's your battle tactics that are at fault here and NOT the "Tech Power" component, per se. Target practice does count for something ...
    ... I've spent hundreds of hours in target practice looking for MDU based defense weaknesses. I won't reveal them all, but ...

Keep in mind that the "magic number" for TIER 39 is 49.48T and that small difference between our TESLAs could make a huge difference in battle ...
    ... weapons must meet OR surpass the "magic number" to be effective @ the prevailing tier.

That said, SNIPERS are totally useless vs. MDUs; they serve one singular purpose ...
    ... to close campaign contracts, nothing more.

Your most likely problem is that you're firing at SHERMAN with a full 10-CHARGES using your TESLA, which is fine once the SHIELDS have been dropped. The key to defeating the MDUs' "shields" is rapid-fire 1-CHARGE blasts from the TESLA ...
    ... almost as if your thumb is beating on bongos. :cool: SHERMAN is the ONLY MDU that's a moving target.

I would also give the TESLA at least a 200 Tech Power upgrade; not necessary but it will give you some "headroom" should you miss your target. :).

If you want to defeat SHORT RANGE MDU Defenses, like STALLION's, post your SHORT RANGE Weapons and I shall advise accordingly.

Let me know if this helps and remember, all of the Tech Power in the world won't help if your battle tactics are flawed.

• warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Well, I will add here that Sniper with full tech power like I have almost 4500 or more will help a lot to kill MDU in few secs and I can kill any base with full power within a minute max.

So if you upgrade your snipers & assault with tech power then they are very useful otherwise its useless except in campaigns.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • coolboycoolboy Registered Users 8 Posts
    Well COOLBOY, since our setups are "practically" identical, then it's your battle tactics that are at fault here and NOT the "Tech Power" component, per se. Target practice does count for something ...
    ... I've spent hundreds of hours in target practice looking for MDU based defense weaknesses. I won't reveal them all, but ...

Keep in mind that the "magic number" for TIER 39 is 49.48T and that small difference between our TESLAs could make a huge difference in battle ...
    ... weapons must meet OR surpass the "magic number" to be effective @ the prevailing tier.

That said, SNIPERS are totally useless vs. MDUs; they serve one singular purpose ...
    ... to close campaign contracts, nothing more.

Your most likely problem is that you're firing at SHERMAN with a full 10-CHARGES using your TESLA, which is fine once the SHIELDS have been dropped. The key to defeating the MDUs' "shields" is rapid-fire 1-CHARGE blasts from the TESLA ...
    ... almost as if your thumb is beating on bongos. :cool: SHERMAN is the ONLY MDU that's a moving target.

I would also give the TESLA at least a 200 Tech Power upgrade; not necessary but it will give you some "headroom" should you miss your target. :).

If you want to defeat SHORT RANGE MDU Defenses, like STALLION's, post your SHORT RANGE Weapons and I shall advise accordingly.

Let me know if this helps and remember, all of the Tech Power in the world won't help if your battle tactics are flawed.

My heavy gun level is 40.5 (168.78T) and assault is 40.5 (same power like sniper and tech power is also same 500). Now guide me for short range too.

But I tried for long range with 1 blast using tesla but it doesn't help either. 1 blast again & again is moving direction up and I need adjust target again & again. Moreover, as you said, sherman is also moving and firing again & again plus regenerating shield again & again. It doesn't seem to be so easy. Killing Clank is much better because its not moving and when I started hitting it then it can't fire bullets at all like sherman.
    I don't know if only 200 tech power in tesla really helped you a lot for it. I should try to upgrade tesla tech power a bit like you if that's only thing really helping you. Otherwise just 9T normal power difference should not make such big difference like I can't scratch and you can kill it completely.
    Absolutely UPGRADE !!!

The weapon is NOT at rated power until it is fully upgraded, so ... UPGRADE. :)
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Well, I will add here that Sniper with full tech power like I have almost 4500 or more will help a lot to kill MDU in few secs and I can kill any base with full power within a minute max.

So if you upgrade your snipers & assault with tech power then they are very useful otherwise its useless except in campaigns.

That's one way of doing it, but at what cost? :cool:

I suppose if we had an endless supply of NANOCRYSTALS ??? Which reminds me, I've got hundreds of them ... maybe I'll burn a few ... after all, I can't take them with me.

*** SMILES ***
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Absolutely UPGRADE !!!

The weapon is NOT at rated power until it is fully upgraded, so ... UPGRADE. :)

That's one way of doing it, but at what cost? :cool:

I suppose if we had an endless supply of NANOCRYSTALS ??? Which reminds me, I've got hundreds of them ... maybe I'll burn a few ... after all, I can't take them with me.

*** SMILES ***

Just achieving all milestones in gold league gave me good amount of nano crystals time to time but this time I thought, I won't be able to complete all elite regions up to 21 because I had around 300 nano crystals only before they introduced 5 new elite regions but all milestones intels and boss gives enough nano crystal to equip 1 weapon at least. Then for 2nd weapon I spun with robo tokens which I saved (around more than 150). With 2 to 3 spins, I was getting enough nano crystals to equip 2nd weapon and then I cleared 2nd region and so on I was able to clear all 5 regions and finally I had 0 robo tokens and was shortage of 60 nano crystals for last region 2nd weapon which I got after completing all milestones of global and leagues recently and cleared last region too. Now for each spin, it gives 100x nano crystals. So it won't be so hard now onwards to clear next region. I have 514 nano crystals now after clearing last region and few from leagues. So there won't be an issue for next regions if I use nano crystals and robo tokens smartly like I did so far.

Also, each spin offers 200 clank, rusty and omega and 100 parts for other 3 robots. Still I don't have single part for new robot as I was out of tokens before I finished region 21. Last robot is available in store after clearing elite region 21 only.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.