04/27 SNIPER GLOBAL EVENT (Strike Three ... You're Out)

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Doomsday Aftermath ... There Is No Hope Left Agents ;-{

T-PLUS* 35 DAYS and COUNTING NO New Region and/or Defense Tier.
T-PLUS* 35 DAYS and COUNTING NO New Weapons via Global Invasion Events.
T-PLUS* 35 DAYS and COUNTING NO New Weapons via Global or VIP Events.

FOR POSTERITY:

RANK #01-#10: 40.5 ASHIGARU MKII SNIPER ... 68.72T-61.16T - (Weapon)
RANK #11-#30: 40.5 ASHIGARU MKII SNIPER ... 68.72T-61.16T - (Parts)

The weapon du jour is the ASHIGARU MKII SNIPER. Today also marks the start of what would have been the 3rd Global (Invasion) Battle Cycle which means we've been caught in a "temporal freeze" for more than 16 weeks.

*Again the weapon's power rating is skewed beyond coherence.

The VIP Event Lineup is at least the 7th such offering of essentially the same weapons:

@7,000 GOLD: 40.5 MAUSOLEUM MKII TESLA - 103.08T-169.05T.
@5,750 GOLD: 40.0 BEAR MKII ASSAULT - 54.98T-98.96T - "TIER 40 SR Standard Bearer".
@3,500 GOLD: 39.5 BELLOWS MKII TESLA - 70.09T-103.08T.

@PARTS: 40.0 DEER MKII SNIPER - 54.98T-98.96T - "TIER 40 LR Standard Bearer".

The "magic number" for this Battle Cycle (should be) ... 98,959.36B (99T) ...
... then again, the "magic number" for the Battle Cycle (could be as high as) ... 197,918.72B (198T) ...
... then again it could be (remains at) ... 49,479.68 (49T) Sort of depends on your POV.

My Statistics At A Glance: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?241432-TIER-39-has-been-released&p=561822&viewfull=1#post561822

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    We are left with one remaining task Agents ...
    ... to scavenge around for missing parts to an incomprehensible puzzle, which we reluctantly started more than 16 weeks ago. :(

40.5 Rated Weapons are now four (4) months old ...
    (we haven't actually seen any new weapons class since January).

With no new updates or upgrades on the horizon, the Mechanized Defense Units ("Tin Cans") are a complete and utter joke by anyone's standard OR comprehension ... I simply crush the cans and send them off to the recycling plant for a retrofit.

... once proud combatants, competing for the Crème De La Crème of state of the art weaponry have been reduced to a hoard of hard up scavengers trying to eek out any semblance of past glory.

I see no point in continuing this diatribe ...

Anyways, don't take this the wrong way STALLION, I'm just using your player profile to measure SR Battle efficiency, since yours is the ONLY defense that's ever provided me with a "challenge". :cool:

High praise coming from The SCORPION but don't let your head get too big. :)

Screenshot_20170427-082550.png?psid=1

• GiulistallionGiulistallion Registered Users 145 Posts
    It's ok....:-)
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    In a better world, why couldn't a company like GLU listen to it's customers?

They could have moderators that try to understand their customers needs, and enjoyment. They could even put out feelers, questions, and discussions to improve the games, and make it worthwhile to spend money for their enjoyment? To have meaningful goals, useful directions, and above all, appropriate rewards.

The decision makers could gather what the moderators relate to them for ideas that would point the game in a more profitable direction, or show them that a new released development of the game is hurting profits.

I wish I was elegant at writing proposals to the management, that would sway them that listening to their base, their customers, and their profit givers could be a beneficial thing, and help build GLU into a better place to do business.

There have been so many stake holder players (or hi-rollers as some have called them) on these forums that if GLU just once in a while took notice of, and either responded, or even interacted with, this game could have flourished and grown to new heights.

In a better world... <sigh>.
    RANK #1: 19,046 AP (NKNIRAJQUITS) ... Maintains a narrow lead.
    RANK #2: 18,511 AP (BSONI) ... On the move (SS).
    RANK #3: 17,246 AP (DRONAA) ... Seems up against it (SS).
    RANK #4: 17,082 AP (CYCLOPPSS) ... Lead; faltered (SS).
    RANK #5: 12,086 AP (HELPHOS) ... Right there (SS).
    RANK #10: 5,433 AP (BLACKOPSARKHAM)
    RANK #30: 3,646 AP (CHAMPION)
    RANK #94: 2,060 AP (SCORPION) ... Cruising for milestones. :cool: 86 Victories, No Defeats.

Interesting development as the SHARPSHOOTERS are dominating the leaderboard. I figure either it's a choreographed group effort OR they are simply the only ones competing ...
    ... sort of ironic that the ONLY competition that remains (while STALLION is away) is between his former clam mates. :)

The SCORPION however is in it for the duration; complaints and disappointments aside ...
    ... MDU Deployments have commenced (Yeah, I know ... but better late than never right?).

• GiulistallionGiulistallion Registered Users 145 Posts
    The Stallion decided for more S e x, less CKS.....:-))))

BTW: I asked Glu if game is dying........
    Glu's Answer: We have no informations about future update for this game. Glu does not announce release dates for updates in advance. But we thank you for your interest.

I'm wordless......Glu never announced new releases???? Don't let me laugh......

LMFAO
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Game is dying now for sure. That's why I can't see more people on leaderboard with more VPs except ss now. Probably after few events, no-one will see SS people anymore on leaderboard or game. Who knows, if Glu won't update game or release new contents.. Seems only those people are fighting now who don't have 40.5 level sniper.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    Dying? Haven't you been paying attention? ...
    ... by "veteran" standards this game has been "dead" for quite some time.

Now here's the paradox ...

... by definition, the game cannot be dead as long as you're playing AND the game is dead because you wouldn't STOP playing. :cool:

Using this unrealistic standard of "death", we could say that as soon as you buy a game for your XBOX-ONE or PS4, the game is "dead" because the finale is already built in; sure we may get new characters, maybe even a few new maps, but the core of the game was dead upon arrival.

So why do we hold GLU to a different standard you may ask? Two things ...
    ... poorly written software and an endless stream of glitches and hacks that make the successful completion of the game a moving target, if not impossible to reach ...
    ... not to mention the costs involved for the legitimate players amongst us.

New players do NOT see the game as being dead however, but what they do see is a year long marathon along the GLU treadmill to reach any semblance of being "caught up".

Yes Gentlemen, as with every video game ever conceived, CKS was dead upon arrival.

There you have it ...

So the real question you should be asking is, "Why are you still playing?".

It can't be the chat rooms, after all I have a headset for my XBOX and enjoy talking to my comrades "real-time" during battle. I am completely immersed in 48" of high definition video and surround sound as well, so why the hell am I here?

... because it's mobile AND it's easy? That's one helluva reason for playing, don't you think?

Yet ... here we are; up to our ears in self-gratification, telling ourselves how great we are.

*** LMAO ***

The graphics are pretty good too. :)

Screenshot_20170429-072617.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170429-072626.png?psid=1

OMEGA-5 was dropped early on and RUSTY (might have been CLANK) was vanquished so quickly it seemed like a blur (obviously an easy battle) BUT that's not the reason for the screen shots ...
    ... there's something about the combat itself that keeps me coming back for more ...
    ... I just haven't been able to put my finger on it as yet.

Screenshot_20170430-100000.png?psid=1

STAR DATE: 47634.44 The Rogue Nation has been neutralized; all of the "Mechanized Hoards" have been put down and sent to that "Happy Hunting Ground" located in the cloud city's recycling plant. :cool:

There is but one mission remaining ...
    ... hunt down the marauding band of "Sharp Shooters"; terminate their contracts with extreme prejudice.

SCORPION

Z4HADAHMED: RANK: TRAINEE ... DESEASED
    YOURII: RANK: INFANT ... DESEASED
    TIMESTORY: RANK: RECRUIT ... DESEASED
    CYCLOPSS: RANK :RECRUIT ... DESEASED
    THEHUGEONE: RANK LIEUTENANT ... DESEASED

Screenshot_20170501-054748.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170501-055715.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170501-060106.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170501-060611.png?psid=1

SCORPION here ... I've located the "Sharp Shooter" stronghold ...
    ... the fence line has been breached with only token resistance, Sir. :cool:

I understand ... "Hold position until first light"; Roger That !!!

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Deseased - interesting word, a combination of diseased and deceased. I like it!
    I know ... I crack myself up at times. :)

Sort of like "Diatribute" ... LOL ... The SCORPION has his own unigue language. :cool:

Do you think it will catch on?

Imagine future immigrants (former players) speaking the "stinger" dialect upon arrival in the New World.

*** SMILES ***
    DRONAA: RANK: DESERTER ... DESEASED

Screenshot_20170501-153606.png?psid=1

Yes Sir, I know Sir ... but I spotted this one fleeing the compound and wasn't sure if he(she) had spotted ME; confirm there are 15 "bad guys" still present in the compound ...
    ... Negative Sir ... I don't need reinforcements; I got this !!! OUT.

• ContractKillerSniperVIPContractKillerSniperVIP Registered Users 30 Posts
    This global event on iOS seemed very easy, easier than any global in iOS CKS history. I believe I finished in the top 90 on free energy and played 202 battles (all wins - somewhere between 4.9-5k ap). In the last minute of global, I was ranked 75th place. I doubt 15 people were tied beneath me and rushed to kick me out of the top 90 bracket, so I think I'll try to compete for parts during league pvp. I've got over 3,300 gold and 100k clan coins. Think this will be enough to win the sniper? :cool:
    DiamondJackers: You got jacked! :cool:
  • ContractKillerSniperVIPContractKillerSniperVIP Registered Users 30 Posts
    Update: Tried to start up my league at 2 hours of event left to see if I can get lots of free energy/lazy players. Game now stays stuck at 90% loading configs. Any iOS players having this issue right now?
    DiamondJackers: You got jacked! :cool:
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    So jao.........
    So Jao 
    SWEGGHER: RANK: TRAINEE ... DECEASED
    STEVE: RANK: RECRUIT ... DECEASED
    SHAHGE: RANK: RECRUIT ... DECEASED
    ROUDOLFSOUZA: RANK: LIEUTENANT ... DECEASED
    MAGGOTT: RANK: LIEUTENANT ... DECEASED

Screenshot_20170502-061529.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170502-062024.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170502-062338.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170502-062941.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170502-063410.png?psid=1

Sir, the outer-perimeter security has been neutralized ...
    ... confirm up to 10 of the officer corps are hold up in the main building complex ...
    ... wait, it appears The General and the ruthless Warrior are also inside ... awaiting orders?

Lol officer. You are doing good job. Permission granted to go inside and clear building...

Having new fun in killing Sharpshooters only? Anyway game is all about fun so who the hell I'm to tell you what should you do for your fun... LMAO..
    Oh believe me the SHARPSHOOTERS aren't the ONLY one's on my list LMAO ...
    ... but I had to start somewhere. :cool: I think I'll go after the Ruskies next. :)

PvP is quite a joke; so are Invasions ... so the only enjoyment I have is to battle the very best players (CLANS and MDUs alike) available ...
    ... until they are all dead ... dead ... dead.

*** SMILES ***
    Well good. Sharpshooters are having more active and strong players compared to other clan for sure... :)

I'm not quite visiting forums now, lost interest but will keep posting my stats until its finished.. :D
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Well good. Sharpshooters are having more active and strong players compared to other clan for sure... :)

I'm not quite visiting forums now, lost interest but will keep posting my stats until its finished.. :D

Well I've got to be where the action is, so to speak, and that action is fading fast. :(

I'll continue to monitor the events, just not as closely as I have been ... there's no point in doing that other than for the posterity of the lower level players coming up behind us.

We had a great TWO YEAR run BSONI and as video games go, that is the longest by far that I have ever been engaged in any single video game, whether it's PC, mobile or gaming console.

The truly sad part is the way in which it ended; in many ways the same as it started ...
    ... without so much as a whisper from GLU.

LOSTSOUL: RANK: LIEUTENANT ... DECEASED
    JOEYHUNTER: RANK: LIEUTENANT ... DECEASED

Screenshot_20170503-082339.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170503-085933.png?psid=1

I have no idea Sir, but it certainly looked like Joey ...
    ... understood ... "Clear the compound" ... Over and Out !!!