Google Play: "Content Update" Arrived @ 08:55 AM EST - TIER 40 Has Arrived

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Google Play: "Content Update" Arrived @ 08:55 AM EST - TIER 40 Has Arrived.

Screenshot_20170517-092116.png?psid=1

2.15B Diamonds.

Screenshot_20170517-100323.png?psid=1

I'll post the usual upgrades statistics later on this morning in a few hours ...
... but in the meantime ...

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    As usual new contents with bugs. You can't clear some intels in new region (i don't know if its for few users/countries only or for everyone).. Glu woke up after a long time but not ready with proper QC yet.. Cheers.!!!
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    warrior202 wrote: »
    As usual new contents with bugs. You can't clear some intels in new region (i don't know if its for few users/countries only or for everyone).. Glu woke up after a long time but not ready with proper QC yet.. Cheers.!!!

Not sure what the problem is since I'm still at RAZORBLADE IX. :cool:

I'll probably never get to the current region (except for the drone fuses), but I'll make a mental note of your discovery.

Could you post a screen shot? I'm going to go kill the new boss ... be back in a bit.
    warrior202 wrote: »
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Not sure what the problem is since I'm still at RAZORBLADE IX. :cool:

I'll probably never get to the current region (except for the drone fuses), but I'll make a mental note of your discovery.

Could you post a screen shot? I'm going to go kill the new boss ... be back in a bit.

All Intel collected, HARKIN (10th or 12th generation ... maybe more, I have lost count) is dead and ...
    ... Region VIGORE XI is neutralized. :cool:

$10.53T to add to my already $47.24T; I suppose I'll never spend it unless there's a sale coming. LOL

So the problem must be localized. Have you tried clearing out your game data?

Of course, HARKIN rose from the dead and escaped ... yet again.

*** SMILES ***
    TIER 40 Projected Defense Base Upgrade Costs: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169154-Should-We-Use-GOLD-or-DIAMONDS-for-UPGRADES&p=569048&viewfull=1#post569048

Using a minimum (baseline) payout of: 2.15 Billion Diamonds ...
    ... this "ballpark estimate" roughly translates into 1,000 PvP Victories.

It should be noted that it is expected that payouts may rise to approximately 3.0 Billion Diamonds once maximum vault capacity has been achieved ...
    ... this should bring the actual overall cost to upgrade down to roughly 720 PvP Victories;
    (Well within the normal margin of error).

• ContractKillerSniperVIPContractKillerSniperVIP Registered Users 30 Posts
    Well, I guess the hardcore CKS players got their wish. Tier 40 came and 41.5 weapons will begin to be offered in global/VIP events. Sadly for me, this means that the 45 parts I won for one of the 40.5 snipers has now gone to waste and I've once again managed to waste gold competing for a weapon. Not only that, but I finished Monday's league with 1.08b/1.16b diamonds in my PVP vault. My phone is currently "out of commission." In other words, it's unable to charge. So, until I can get a battery replacement from an Apple Store, I'm just losing millions of diamonds daily. I can't wait to be defeated by a tier 40 base in clan wars with maybe a 100k+ MCU shield defense! :)
    DiamondJackers: You got jacked! :cool:
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    As I saw prize in this event ..
    I think we hv got 2 teirs ..40 and 41
    So Jao 
    Well, I guess the hardcore CKS players got their wish. Tier 40 came and 41.5 weapons will begin to be offered in global/VIP events. Sadly for me, this means that the 45 parts I won for one of the 40.5 snipers has now gone to waste and I've once again managed to waste gold competing for a weapon. Not only that, but I finished Monday's league with 1.08b/1.16b diamonds in my PVP vault. My phone is currently "out of commission." In other words, it's unable to charge. So, until I can get a battery replacement from an Apple Store, I'm just losing millions of diamonds daily. I can't wait to be defeated by a tier 40 base in clan wars with maybe a 100k+ MCU shield defense! :)

Well the 40.5s came out in January and have repeated many ... many times since, so I can't feel too much pain regarding that; NOBODY can win (craft) a weapon using parts these days anyway;
    (I know, that doesn't help or change anything).

I do have sympathy regarding a dead battery however.

I've found that removing the battery and reseating it corrects many false readings from the "battery manager"; in other words, the battery itself may NOT be dead ...
    ... just bad communication with the iOS software.

Of course, you have that problem that is totally unique to Apple; how do you open the device?

Good Luck !!!
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    As I saw prize in this event ..
    I think we hv got 2 teirs ..40 and 41

No, this time only one tier 40 is available. :-)
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    Screenshot_20170521-004812.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170521-005459.png?psid=1

Raided Vault Payouts via "bots" remains flat ...
    ... roughly 3/4 of the way through this current (inaugural) TIER 40 Global Invasion Event.

The "baseline" of 2.15B Diamonds persists as my original projection that payouts might reach as high as 3.0B Diamonds @ maximum vault capacity, has yet to be realized. :(

My Current High Vault Take: 2.68 Billion Diamonds.

Screenshot_20170521-172425.png?psid=1

My Current High Vault Take: 2.90 Billion Diamonds.

TIER 40 Projected Defense Base Upgrade Costs: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169154-Should-We-Use-GOLD-or-DIAMONDS-for-UPGRADES&p=569048&viewfull=1#post569048

Using a minimum (baseline) payout of: 2.15 Billion Diamonds ...
    ... this "ballpark estimate" roughly translates into 1,000 PvP Victories.

It should be noted that it is expected that payouts may rise to approximately 3.0 Billion Diamonds once maximum vault capacity has been achieved ...
    ... this should bring the actual overall cost to upgrade down to roughly 720 PvP Victories;
    (Well within the normal margin of error).

As with "ALPHA-NOVEMBER", 4th column defense base upgrade costs revert with PLAYER HEALTH.

Screenshot_20170522-105924.png?psid=1

Every little bit helps when the cost exceeds 2 TRILLION DIAMONDS. :cool:

STALLION had a long weekend, but The SCORPION is always on "The Hunt". :cool:

Screenshot_20170522-123001.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170522-123329.png?psid=1

My New Record High Vault Take: 3.62 Billion Diamonds.

As with "ALPHA-NOVEMBER", 4th column defense base upgrade costs revert with PLAYER HEALTH.

Screenshot_20170522-105924.png?psid=1

Every little bit helps when the cost exceeds 2 TRILLION DIAMONDS. :cool:

Screenshot_20170524-114122.png?psid=1

Fourth Column SENTRY GUN LEVEL upgrade, as with PLAYER HEALTH, ...
    ... also drops to 100.26B Diamonds. :cool:

The adjusted total cost is just over 2 TRILLION DIAMONDS.

Remember ... "One Base Upgrade A Day Keeps The GLUTONS At Bay". :)

Screenshot_20170527-103935.png?psid=1

Original Cost Projection: 2,155,540.00M Diamonds
    TIER 40 Actual Savings: 150,360.00M Diamonds
    TIER 40 Final Defense Base Upgrade Cost: 2,005,180.00M Diamonds.

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    From my previous calcs, I have predicted that max payouts for Tier 40 should be 3.81B, so I was surprised with one a bit higher.

Screenshot_2017-05-30-19-53-54.png

Edit: Just went back to my spreadsheet, I incorrectly used 2.54B as the Tier 39 max. The following are the maximum payouts that should have been present with each economy level for Tier 40;

Tier 40
    Economy Max Payout
    _Entry 0 2.56B
    _Level 1 2.88B
    _Level 2 3.20B
    _Level 3 3.52B
    _Level 4 3.84B

Wish the 2.15B average max didn't keep coming up over and over, but my weapons are underpowered.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    So, it's finally occurred to me when tiers 38 and 39 where released together that we are now out of balance with the original "cheap" players methodology to game advancement.

At region 1, we got X1 power weapons, and could reach Level 10 usually at least at Tier 1.
    It continued like this to region 38, Razorblade X, which after finishing we could get X38 weapons when the next region came out.
    But, now with Tier 40 out, and most at level 390, we can only buy a maximum or X38 weapons in the store.

But since they released 2 tiers and only 1 region, we are now pushed to purchase VIP weapons since;
    1. The store items on sale top at X37.5 weapons or X38.0 not on sale after region 38 has been completed and region 39 is now released.
    2. Tier 40 PVPs are now the standard with Level 400 defenses - a struggle for those with X38 weapons.

And given the fact that maximum payouts require weapons 1 level above the Tier you're fighting (which would currently be x41.x), you are saddled with doing at least 50% more PVPs to complete your base.

The game is not only more difficult with this shifty move, but also more difficult in keeping up with the unbeatable MDU's in clan wars.

Anyway, kudos to those that play enough to get their daily league gold, as well as watching videos to build the gold reserves and get their VIP weapons. But even then - it doesn't look like continuous maximum PVP payouts are with us any longer, unless you can win those 1st place prizes (impossible!)

OK, sorry for writing this so poorly - I think I have the basic idea down.
    I agree completely except for one minor aspect ... NANOCRYSTALS ... as long as your weapon is power rated @ parity with my "magic number" ... 39.5/40.x weapons are more than enough to defeat MDUs at TIER 40 (anything more only speeds up the kill and does little to drop the shields) ...
    ... I've demonstrated this time and time again.

The key is to find the "sweet spot" that lies between dropping the shields and killing the enemy. :cool:
    (NOT too far AND just far enough).

I won't post how and definitely NOT in the forum ...
    ... what fun would that be?

As for the "bot" payouts ... that ship sailed when the invasions started; the old rules no longer apply ...
    ... maximum payouts require fighting real life players AND their MDUs.
    (Again ... weapons NOT too strong AND just strong enough).

Of course, if GOLD expense means nothing to you, then just blast your way to success ...
    ... grab a 41.x/42.x, with maximum tech power and obliterate the enemy using brute force. :)

Screenshot_20170605-115414.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170606-211857.png?psid=1

I've raided a number of these and since they are ALL real life players, my read is that we are yet again going through a period of players NOT caring about they're vaults being raided.

Could be the fact that the base itself has been fully upgraded OR simple oversights.

Generally, these players have no support drone to speak of, tech power on their weapons is only marginal and the weapons themselves haven't been fully upgraded. :(

MDUs are practically, and generally speaking, useless.

In short, the game has become so tedious and meaningless that these players come, shoot the place to pieces and go home.

No goals and no strategy to reach any goals if they had one; discouraged by all of the glitches, gotchas and rampant cheating, I can't say that I blame them.

• JefferywolfJefferywolf Registered Users 1 Posts
    Download tap football game for my android phone galaxy s7