BSONI - The Player

12345679Next

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Burundukas wrote: »
    Quick question here. Invaders base strength is based on what? Your strength of weapons or your level? Or strength of base?

Thank you.

Unlike other aspects of this game, the Invader Bases you encounter in battle or their relative strength is NOT based on any given player's capabilities ... stronger players, namely those with stronger weapons, will find Invader Battles easier than most other players.

The one thing that I have noticed is that the more successful you are vs. The Invaders, the more difficult the battles (even though there is no "win streak", per se) ...
    ... there also appears to be a correlation between the number of tokens expended (10,20,30, etc.) on a given battle AND the relative difficulty of that battle.

Generally speaking though, Invader Base battles are much easier than fighting against a top CLAN in Clan Wars or a top PLAYER in PvP.

The tactics used vs. The Invaders should be geared towards defeating the MDU's shields and you'll need an "evolved" weapon to do that (regardless of the weapon's relative power rating) ...
    ... once the shields themselves have been dropped, the MDUs are mortal, in fact most of the Invaders are simple, basic "recruits" just as they are in PvP ... they just have shields and a "tin can" skin, is all.

One difference between Invaders vs. PvP is that I've started to encounter multiple MDUs of the same type ... "CLANK", so far. I can only imagine what fighting multiple OMEGAs or SHERMs would be like ...
    ... that is something we can all expect going forward, I think.

One thing is certain though, GLU isn't providing an explosion in NANOCRYSTALS to improve customer relations ... there is a purpose, believe me.

I hope this helps. :cool:
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Absolutely perfect answer by Scorpion. Glu has no such defined logic that for particular base, level or weapon strength or tech power, you are supposed to get this type of invader.

"Nano crystals" is a good point but I don't think so it always have shortage if you are achieving all milestones and playing for top positions in leagues and specially in global. Like in last global, we got good amount of nano crystals like 216 for rank 1 and 162 for rank 2. Moreover, if you clear all elite regions on time then it would be very easy to get bunch of nano crystals using robo tokens. For me, after clearing all 21 elite regions, it gives 100x nano crystal in store. Sometimes 10 spins give 1 or 2 or 3x100 nano crystals so I never faced such shortage of nano crystal so far. I just had to wait for 4 to 5 days to get enough nano crystals to clear bunch of new elite regions since last 2 times from events and store using robo tokens (which I was keep getting by playing free elite missions & in milestones of events).

As current stage, I've already evolved level 22 weapons using nano crystals in advance and still have around 260 nano crystals. So if you play elite regions on timely manner and use robo tokens smartly (i.e. if you use robo tokens after clearing maximum elite regions then you will get more amount of nano crystals like elite level 1 gives only 1x nano crystal and level 21 gives 100x nano crystals) then there should not be any shortage of nano crystals. Of course, playing for top positions in events and clearing all milestones will definitely help you drastically. However Chittah is still struggling to clear last 2 elite regions. So it really depends how much smartly you took advantage and on correct time.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Quick question here. Invaders base strength is based on what? Your strength of weapons or your level? Or strength of base?

Thank you.

I think the simple answer to this looking at a broad range of players, Tier 1, 9, 36 and 39 (my personal lineup) is each plays according to his level, typically the higher level/weapon power plays to its level plus 10, the lower Tiers play to their level plus 5. Weapons are a key factor, especially in the long attack where a Tesla is required. Pot shots with a sniper will never win an Invader mission.
    After invasion event and leagues, here is my game status.

Golds status: Last golds 2,757 + 1900 - 100 (5 energy packs) = 4,557

a0f4cf30ab4a3c9a8a9ad2906d9430da.jpg

I think Glu, now you can release new updates. ;-)
    After regular event and leagues, here is my game status.

Golds status: Last golds 4557 + 350 - 2400 (converted into energy in last global) + 50 (new levels) = 2557

6f8f20372e32068c59d211bf4396794f.jpg
    Greetings WARRIOR,

I wanted to run a question past the foremost expert on MDU Development. :cool:

I just ran across an opponent with 56.9K Shields. I wish I had captured a screen shot but I was wondering is this possible?

I must admit that this one scared even The SCORPION. LOL

THX
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Greetings WARRIOR,

I wanted to run a question past the foremost expert on MDU Development. :cool:

I just ran across an opponent with 56.9K Shields. I wish I had captured a screen shot but I was wondering is this possible?

I must admit that this one scared even The SCORPION. LOL

THX

As I explained earlier, its maximum shield strength of MDU which we're getting as opponent. Currently MDU max power is 4600 and max shield strength for Sherman is 56.29k (when you reached to its highest 4600 power), that's reason we can get opponent with max 56.29k shields.

Reference of my last post: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?239197-BSONI-The-Player&p=557767&viewfull=1#post557767
    Thanks WARRIOR ...

Just wanted to check it with you; so it's a maximum powered SHERMAN that caused shield strength to jump to 56.29K.

As you're aware, I don't builds MDUs, I simply kill MDUs and rarely notice the MAX SHIELD rating, but this one caught my eye between sips of coffee. :)

In your experience, how many of these max-SHERMANS do you think are roaming the countryside?

I may need to go on another safari and hunt these "tin cans" down.

*** SMILES ***
    Lol scorpion.. I guess there are many sherman roaming now since its easily available if you are up to date with elite regions. I randomly saw many players and found most of them have at least cleared elite region 15 at least. So there are high chance of having more than 3700 power of sherman for them.

Mostly we are getting Glu bots with such high sherman powers so although we don't have actual players with max sherman shield.. we will usually get Glu bots to face them.. Cheers.!!!
    You overlooked your CLAN mates ... so far JOEY has one working for him in Short Range Battles ...
    ... he has replaced STALLION as my primary exhibit.

Tell him it's quite an honor and I posted a tip in the current Global Thread that may help his defense become more effective.

I can always count on the SHARPSHOOTERS to ... "Make My Day". :cool:

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    New elite regions are available. Max MDU power is increased from 4600 to 5500 now. So now we will get more MDU max shield strength opponents. Cheers.!!!
    The "Arms Race" has kicked into high gear, I guess ...
    ... "Go Ahead ... Make My Day". :cool:

What's that max shield number now BSOIN? I've hit 109K+ so far ...

Update: I'm seeing more 70K+ Shields but haven't come across another 109K so I'm thinking that may have been a mistake on my part; probably 10.9K.

I shall report these newly upgraded MDUs as I encounter them.

The one thing I have noticed that it would appear that deploying MDUs isn't as difficult as I have presumed (obviously) since it doesn't take more than a few hours for them to be widely deployed.
    (Explains why they're so easy to defeat, I suppose).

Awaiting your feedback on these latest "Mech Heads". :)
    Yeah highest shield strength of Sherman is now 109.82k. Cheers.!!!
  • MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Unlike other aspects of this game, the Invader Bases you encounter in battle or their relative strength is NOT based on any given player's capabilities ... stronger players, namely those with stronger weapons, will find Invader Battles easier than most other players.

The one thing that I have noticed is that the more successful you are vs. The Invaders, the more difficult the battles (even though there is no "win streak", per se) ...
    ... there also appears to be a correlation between the number of tokens expended (10,20,30, etc.) on a given battle AND the relative difficulty of that battle.

Generally speaking though, Invader Base battles are much easier than fighting against a top CLAN in Clan Wars or a top PLAYER in PvP.

The tactics used vs. The Invaders should be geared towards defeating the MDU's shields and you'll need an "evolved" weapon to do that (regardless of the weapon's relative power rating) ...
    ... once the shields themselves have been dropped, the MDUs are mortal, in fact most of the Invaders are simple, basic "recruits" just as they are in PvP ... they just have shields and a "tin can" skin, is all.

One difference between Invaders vs. PvP is that I've started to encounter multiple MDUs of the same type ... "CLANK", so far. I can only imagine what fighting multiple OMEGAs or SHERMs would be like ...
    ... that is something we can all expect going forward, I think.

One thing is certain though, GLU isn't providing an explosion in NANOCRYSTALS to improve customer relations ... there is a purpose, believe me.

I hope this helps. :cool:

I wanna say Invaders attacks are based on the same as PVP attacks is. By the power of your weapon you own. Did more that 10 Invaders and i have lost half of them which was short range when i have no problem winning long rage. This also means that i need to lvl up to gain more player health and then it would be easier to fight in short range.

My short range primary weapon is 40.5 stars and long range is 33.5 my player LVL is 336 with 4.12T health and i believe that it is not strong enough in short range against Invaders base. as soon they start shooting all i can do is stand in cover and wait till time runs out or just make a move and die from two or three shots.
    I wanna say Invaders attacks are based on the same as PVP attacks is. By the power of your weapon you own. Did more that 10 Invaders and i have lost half of them which was short range when i have no problem winning long rage. This also means that i need to lvl up to gain more player health and then it would be easier to fight in short range.

My short range primary weapon is 40.5 stars and long range is 33.5 my player LVL is 336 with 4.12T health and i believe that it is not strong enough in short range against Invaders base. as soon they start shooting all i can do is stand in cover and wait till time runs out or just make a move and die from two or three shots.

Weapons power, namely those players with stronger weapons, make the battles easier (no doubt) but has NOTHING to do with the relative difficulty of the Invaders themselves, is all.

Obviously if Invader Battles were selected based on "weapon strength" then you would have the same problem winning since the match maker would present you with even stronger opponents should you acquire a stronger weapon, so that's not the answer.

DO NOT measure your success in Long Range Battles versus Short Range since dropping the MDU Shields is quite easy even with lower rated TESLAs.

Your problem is Tech Power (which you never mentioned). Without adequate Tech Power, it won't make a bit of difference what weapons you use because you cannot drop the MDU shields; at least not within 5 minutes anyway. :(

We're at TIER 40 and a 40.5 ASSAULT is more than capable if you know how to use it; else EVOLVE a HEAVY w/high Tech Power.

Another problem which is partly the cause is you're at Level 336; your 40.5 ASSAULT is way beyond your ability to use effectively. You need to be at Level 380 at least so stop playing Invader Battles, close some contracts and stick to PvP for now.

To reiterate, there is nothing wrong with your weapons (other than the imbalance you have created), it's your game setup ...
    ... if you read your own words, you'll realize that you essentially answered your own question. :)

The 40.5 ASSAULT weapons, fully upgraded, "evolved" and used properly, is the BEST weapon in it's class you'll ever get so acquiring a stronger one is NOT an option (without spending hundreds of $$$) and again, the way your game is setup, you would still lose.

If you haven't already done so, I encourage you to read my book. "CKS Metrics for Beginners" :cool: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?224162-CKS-Metrics-For-Beginners&p=504674&viewfull=1#post504674d

FYI I'm using 39.x Weapons in battle.

Good Luck !!!
    Good Morning BSONI ...

Last night we went head-to-head and got our heads handed to us. :(
    (Lost 332 Trophies and only Won 264).

A resounding KUDOS to you and your CLAN.

You know who gave me a migraine? NOT #1 of ALL-TIME, NOT The GENERAL, NOT JOEYHUNTER ...
    ... but this seemingly newest addition to your clan; a rookie of sorts with veteran chops. :cool:

Screenshot_20170526-075115.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170526-075501.png?psid=1

Well done "7-7-7-7 traps" ... :)

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Yeah, you guys did great job and did almost 67 attempts to took out our trophies.. Very active clan.. KUDOS... :-)

Gillboy has short range strong defense so that is plus side for him otherwise his MDUs are not that much powerful like me.
    He is not new player, he is just going out of clan sometimes for short period of time.

I, Chittah and General are having almost full MDU power and all 7 traps but we have long range defense. That's only reason we're still get defeated easily compared to short range defense players.

When we had maggott in our team then it was also best defense player in war with short range. Maggott also almost won defense everytime like Gillboy. But maggott went inactive now since few weeks because of inactivity in game by Glu. I hope he will come back soon to make our defense much more stronger so you or any other clans need more than 75 attempts at least. ;-)
    Today's invasion Global heats up already..

New unknown player MARTISOR (from Glu Store clan) scored 56k AP in just 3.30 hours.. Full of shiits..

Last week, Glu placed unknown clan in clan war so we can't win nano crystals which we were supposed to win by staying in top 20. This time, Martisor is playing for rank 1 with bunch of event tokens so actual hard working players can't win good amount of nano crystals for rank 1...

Glu... Where are you.. :(((((
  • NABEEL707NABEEL707 Registered Users 13 Posts
    As usual GLU brings a bag of glitches at every new update ... Doesn't matter it's a monthly update for bases or an big update !!
    Now last time we got a fake clan plus the mighty Ra418... :)
    Not sure if he is back with new account or it's a new brother from another mother .. :confused:
    With the speed he is going seems like he will hit 500k+ in this invasion ...
    Let's see when GLU stops Martisor :cool:!
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    Game is for fun ..let him enjoy it ..I don't think he will play next event ..
    Don't take game personally...have fun
    So jao
    So Jao 
    After 2 weeks, here is my game status.

Golds status: Last golds 2557+ 350 (last regular global+events) + 900 (invasion silver league) + 10 (from video) = 3717

34ad1844f7db543e04982eeb4c8b962e.jpg
    Hi bro ..how much clan war coins you have..
    ??
    So Jao 
    Hi bro ..how much clan war coins you have..
    ??

Only 9103 clan coins now. I've already converted most of them into energy before few weeks. I know that's what you wanted to say? lol
    Hahahahahahahaha...Yes absolutely ..lol
    I don't want rank 1 player to stay down.
    So Jao 
    Hey #1 ...

I was wondering if you were going to start playing again or just let STALLION run away with this thing?

:cool:
    Hehehe.. Stallion and Chittah both are about to cross me. I was searching for new game when Glu stopped giving updates and I'm moved to other games now... However I'm just keep updating my game up to date.. May be I'll get my interest again in CKS and will buy some resources.. who knows.. ;)
    After 17 days, here is my game status.

Golds status: Last golds 3717 + 1900 (invasion global + league) + 350 (regular global+events) + 1900 (invasion global + league) + 10 (from video) = 7867 - 7000 (converted into energies) = 867

831b8a5f1764fa675ce197d06258c2cc.jpg