06/01 HEAVY GLOBAL INVASION EVENT (Did Anyone Need Nanocrystals?)

2Next

Comments

• warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    What the he'll ..
    They made us on 6 now ..huh
    It's unbelievable...come on glu...Why u doing this ...shut down the game or stop this stupidity..

Still you goy lucky because for rank 4 to 6 rewards are same. Please keep sending emails to Glu with snaps for fake clan every week.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    warrior202 wrote: »
    1d082c110937647ba9831b93910c70de.jpg

Again, glu placed unknown clan which doesn't exist. What the hell it is? Every week how can Glu repeat such stupidity? Can't they control this hack or is it intentional?

I'll put it to you this way ...

If it is a "hack" then the SHARPSHOOTERS were the ONLY CLAN to have benefitted from it.

FIREONDESTINY also gained some advantage from it's existence a season or two back; aside from it's primary purpose, it prevents the top ranking clan from being attacked as a "side effect". Think of it as running interference or blocking a potential clan attack ...
    ... In short it screws up the Clan Wars match-maker's algorithm.

On the contrary, this along with maybe the last 1/2 dozen or so "glitches" were GLU Generated anomalies and NOT some hack. Their true purpose is only known by GLU but I do suspect these have an ability to monitor and report gaming trends and progress.

Remember anything you can see from a digital device can also see you; it's a 2-way street. :cool:

A "spybot" for lack of a better term.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I'll put it to you this way ...

If it is a "hack" then the SHARPSHOOTERS were the ONLY CLAN to have benefitted from it.

FIREONDESTINY also gained some advantage from it's existence a season or two back; aside from it's primary purpose, it prevents the top ranking clan from being attacked as a "side effect".

On the contrary, this along with maybe the last 1/2 dozen or so "glitches" were GLU Generated anomalies. Their true purpose is only known by GLU but I do suspect these have an ability to monitor and report gaming trends and progress.

Remember anything you can see from a digital device can also see you; it's a 2-way street. :cool:

A "spybot" for lack of a better term.

Lol. Yeah I know 2 way communications. But again, I'm stick to my words. Its Glu glitch OR hacker's placement just to challenge Glu. However if its hacker then he could put that hacked clan on rank 1 also. So chances are high for glu glitch. This is not first time, we saw such fake clans many many times in past also.

Rank 1 has some benefits for sure. We were not being attacked by anyone in this season. I'm sure FireOnDestiny was also not attacked by anyone in last season. That's how we got rank 1 in different seasons. It depends on 50% luck on first 3 days (if you can survive on rank 1) and then 50% on your war strategy in whole season to stay on top. If your luck is not with you in first 3 days, then you can't win season. But if you got lucky in first 3 days with proper margin, then none can stop you from winning season in 99% cases. :-)
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    Hmmm ..we were not lucky...got attacked 3 times
    So Jao 
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    So I assume SS attacked this GLU/Hack generated clan to remain in the untouchable zone.

Question to BSONI, was this a default (12 cell) map, and did it have bots in it, or any real players? And were they beginners or strong defense?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

On another issues, I guess Tier 41 might be released today/tomorrow, or maybe an update? Or, GLU could return to hibernation again - ugh! CK3_DevTeam - care to make a 6th post?
    I don't think these phantom clans can be attacked NOR do they attack; they simply exist for some other purpose; other than appearing on the leaderboard, you wouldn't even know it was there...
    ... BSONI can confirm whether or not this clan ever appeared on his war schedule.

There is also another of these circulating below the leaderboard named "|||SEASON|||" ...
    (or something similar to that).
    We only see what's on the leaderboard but there is a plethora of "things" that happen just out of sight.
    (I can infer the existence of these software components, even when they are not visible).

Only GLU can answer why they are present in the game; that answer will NOT be forthcoming.

It does occupy a position on the leaderboard, so in that respect it may indirectly prevent another lower clan @ RANK #11 from winning a TOP 10 Prize, for example.

But I do agree, these have been around for quite sometime; at least a year or more.

Since it serves no "player gaming experience" purpose, I can't say it's a glitch for that would imply it's a mistake OR bug; I believe this one is quite intentional and an integral part of the GLU Universe.

Sow chaos and disruption? Maybe ... I wouldn't take anything "off of the table" at this point. :cool:
    I remember that fake clan came across clan war once. So that definitely creates problem bro.

Importantly Rank 2 actual clan lost rank 2 rewards and they have to satisfied with rank 3 rewards due to fake clan on rank 2 and vice versa all clans affected from getting their actual rewards what they supposed to get.
    try_again wrote: »
    So I assume SS attacked this GLU/Hack generated clan to remain in the untouchable zone.

Question to BSONI, was this a default (12 cell) map, and did it have bots in it, or any real players? And were they beginners or strong defense?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

On another issues, I guess Tier 41 might be released today/tomorrow, or maybe an update? Or, GLU could return to hibernation again - ugh! CK3_DevTeam - care to make a 6th post?

Not in this season, but in past, they attacked us and we got other clan to attack so we can say that this fake clan was never attacked and I marked that clan trophies never decreased. But that fake clan took all our trophies once in past long time ago.

Btw, in this season this clan was not on leaderboard at all. It suddenly appeared before a day or two to end of season.
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    I agree with u bsoni bro..
    Glu always makes us sad.
    So Jao 
    try_again wrote: »

I don't think so new tier will come now. I guess it will take time almost double time then what it supposed to take. Let's see.
    warrior202 wrote: »
    I remember that fake clan came across clan war once. So that definitely creates problem bro.

Importantly Rank 2 actual clan lost rank 2 rewards and they have to satisfied with rank 3 rewards due to fake clan on rank 2 and vice versa all clans affected from getting their actual rewards what they supposed to get.

I guess it's all about perspective; I don't see it as being a problem except when you get bounced out of the TOP 10 ...
    ... it does have the effect of knocking everyone (except #1) down a notch however.

So speaking along the lines of recent history, the phantom's existence doesn't cause any real problems (that we're aware of) with the exception of obtaining a reasonable award for our efforts; in that sense it's no different than any other aspect of the game.

No harm ... no foul. :cool:

GLU has lowered the bar so far down, that nobody really cares anymore ...
    ... veteran or rookie, maximum or minimum ... you can't lose AND you can't win either.

If it wasn't for helping players navigate this labyrinth of nonsense, I would have left long ago.

All you can do is collect GOLD, DIAMONDS, TOKENS, etc. and spend them as fast as you get them ...
    ... in the end you're still where you started; nothing has changed.

I present you with the ultimate treadmill.

Certainly, if you ever go up against The SCORPION, you will lose ...
    ... it's also just as certain, if you can manage to attack me (and that's a big if) you will also win.

*** SMH ***