Improvement Suggestions

MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
I'm not sure how valid or expensive these changes would be, but it might improve the game play, increase profits for the developers, and promote more competition between clans.

1. Create a unique account code for each player so that transferring from one device to another is quick and painless. Maybe transfer even from Android to IOS since IOS is by far the better gaming platform.

2. Increase the amount of gold back 3500 (does not have to be subscription). For example Google charges $99.99 for 2800 gold. It should be increased to 3500 so that VIP would much more desirable.

3. Make those event tokens and robocoins more accessible - maybe buy with gold.

4. Clan Wars - there's got to be some way to promote more competition between clans. Hitting your first 3 matches and then waiting 40 min each for the next two is hard to do. Its like being in a Motor Vehicles Department line. Suggestion:
A. You got two hours to kill as many as possible using your energy - this way your not waiting.
B. Each clan match is worth the same amount points - the more wins in matches increases the points.

Thats all I got for now....just hoping to increase the fun.

one last ting....the glu developers should do a monthly webcast for updates and showcasing their new regions and weapons!
MJ

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    All valid suggestions except ...

I don't know how much better iOS is as a gaming platform since most "bugs" and failures encountered are on that platform; fewer people scoring higher for a limited number of prizes is no picnic either.

We are already collecting vast amounts of FREE GOLD, so I don't know how much more appealing increasing the amount of GOLD you can "buy" would actually make VIP Events. The problem here is there is nothing worth buying.

I particularly like the idea for improving Clan Wars battles and points scoring since today which ever clan can manage to climb the leaderboard first usually wins; a season is over after only 2 days ...
    ... 4 CLAN WARS, maybe 6 and you start looking at next season; waste of time if you ask me.
    (Only appealing aspect is meeting with your mates for an hour or two each day).

I typically convert RORBOTOKENS to EVENT TOKENS and EVENT TOKENS to GOLD; I can't imagine why I would want to buy GOLD to get more tokens (FREE GOLD is a different story). :)
    Besides, you can spin for them now should the urge overcome you.

The bottom line is better prizes and better guns ...
    ... then again without new levels to conquer, what's the point?

NANOCRYSTALS awards are great; weapons awards are pitifully inadequate.

What we need is a new game or release; it would appear that this one has run it's course ...
    ... a great indicator is that everything is measured in TRILLIONS; the game has hit a "techno-wall".

C'est Le Vie.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    I'm just shooting ideas out there....you guys know the game way better than I.
    MJ
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    Yes ...me also with u brother scorpion
    So Jao 
    Android devices are slower and heat up more than IOS devices. Faster frame speed I think
    MJ
    Not sure what Android devices you've been using, but an ARM CPU usually runs at 2-3 times a faster clock rate than anything Apple has produced and I haven't turned my Nexus off in months; absolutely never overheats.

Don't believe the hype.

Back to suggestions ... :)
    Sigh....I wouldn't really know...out of my element. I did look up the nexus and the arm CPU. :cool:
    MJ
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    I think every device heats...whenever u play continuously more than 1 hour..
    So Jao 
    Good Morning ...

Anything you supply an electrical current to will heat up; laws of physics.

The question is, does it "overheat" to the point where it no longer functions properly? The main culprit is the CPU itself and any CPU will get hot enough to burn you if you actually touch it.

Heat dissipation is a key factor ... are you using a fancy looking 3rd party cover or external battery pack? These all inhibit the dissipation of heat.

If your device heats to the point where it becomes uncomfortable to hold in your hand after only an hour, then you have a serious problem. As I said, I haven't turned off my Google Nexus in months and only do so long enough to reboot it periodically, so we're really talking about years ...
    ... I can't remember when the device was actually "powered down" for any appreciable length of time.

All of these factors are mentioned in the manufacturer's specifications for the device. For example, Samsung devices were notorious for "exploding" or bursting into flames. In reality the specifications for the device hinted that it was possible for severe overheating of the battery if the device was operating "under stress" for extended periods of time ...
    ... not all devices were designed to play videos games over extended periods as is the case with CKS.

I do know that most people don't bother to analyze specifications but if you have any doubts, I would be more than happy to provide my expert opinion. :cool:

Another thing to be watchful of are "specs" that are published by a retailer. They often exaggerate and are outright lies in certain cases; they "cherry pick" the favorable specs and NEVER mention the inferior specs ... always analyze the manufacture's detailed OEM specifications.

You may also find in many cases that the device retailer isn't the actual device manufacturer.
    (ASUS and LG build devices for many retailers, including Google, and to the retailer's parameters).

Good Luck !!!
    Getting back to Clan Wars ...

An improvement in opponent scheduling may make things a bit more interesting and GLU can take a hint from the NFL Prayoffs or NCAA Basketball Tournament as a blueprint.

Instead of matching a Clan against his "nearest rival", which results in a limited number of trophies that can be won ...
    ... match the Clan against an opponent 10-20 ranks above ...
    ... if there's no clan above, then the next closest clan is still used as a fallback selection.

If you can't beat a seemingly "superior" clan, nothing is really lost, right?

I believe that this simple tweak in opponent selection would spawn a much more competitive Clan Wars Season and give all clans an equal chance at winning and eliminate that "1st come, 1st served" problem.
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Mjulien wrote: »
    I'm not sure how valid or expensive these changes would be, but it might improve the game play, increase profits for the developers, and promote more competition between clans.

1. Create a unique account code for each player so that transferring from one device to another is quick and painless. Maybe transfer even from Android to IOS since IOS is by far the better gaming platform.

2. Increase the amount of gold back 3500 (does not have to be subscription). For example Google charges $99.99 for 2800 gold. It should be increased to 3500 so that VIP would much more desirable.

3. Make those event tokens and robocoins more accessible - maybe buy with gold.

4. Clan Wars - there's got to be some way to promote more competition between clans. Hitting your first 3 matches and then waiting 40 min each for the next two is hard to do. Its like being in a Motor Vehicles Department line. Suggestion:
    A. You got two hours to kill as many as possible using your energy - this way your not waiting.
    B. Each clan match is worth the same amount points - the more wins in matches increases the points.

Thats all I got for now....just hoping to increase the fun.

one last ting....the glu developers should do a monthly webcast for updates and showcasing their new regions and weapons!

I like point #1 which is already in "leagues of war" game. I like many things in this LOW game which definitely Glu is missing. Its very interesting game, much more easier for players to transfer game in other device or managing same account in 2 mobiles (can't play at a time obviously). But all these things are super fantastic and easily managed with code which you are trying to say.

Moreover, this game has fantastic ideas of golds like if I buy 3500 golds then all my clan-mates will also get 50 golds (just example). So this way, all players motivates to play more without buying golds. If your clan has 3 to 4 good buyers then as a clan, all players can perform their best.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.