06/15 ASSAULT GLOBAL INVASION EVENT (The Saga Continues)

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Good Morning and Welcome to Round #5 of the TIER 40 Battle Cycle. :cool:

Today we have a complete line of high powered ASSAULT WEAPONS for you to compete for.

The Assault Weapon Du Jour is the RAGDOLL MKII ...

RANK #01: 42.5 ... 373.83T-549.76T - 516 NANOS - Greatest
RANK #02: 41.5 ... 186.92T-274.88T - 387 NANOS - Greater
RANK #03: 40.5 ... 93.48T-137.44T - 301 NANOS - Great

RANK #04-#10: 25 Weapon Parts (40.5) - 258 NANOS
RANK #11-#25: 20 Weapon Parts (40.5) - 215 NANOS
RANK #26-#50: 15 Weapon Parts (40.5) - 172 NANOS

It should also be noted that qualifying for the Silver League will net you 387 additional Nanocrystals.
(Add another 129 Nanos for Gold League qualifiers).

The VIP Event Lineup; we've seen all of these before. :)

@7,000 GOLD: 41.5 OSSUARY MKII TESLA - 247.39T-379.33T.
@5,750 GOLD: 40.0 BEAR MKII ASSAULT - 54.98T-98.96T - "TIER 40 SR Standard Bearer".
@3,500 GOLD: 39.5 BELLOWS MKII TESLA - 70.09T-103.08T.

@PARTS: 40.0 DEER MKII SNIPER - 54.98T-98.96T - "TIER 40 LR Standard Bearer".

The "magic number" for this Battle Cycle (should be) ... 98,959.36B (99T).

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
Prev1

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    DRONE and BASE:
    BASE: 98.96T (ALPHA-OSCAR @ 100%); LEVEL: 390; CASH: 66.0T+; HIGH VAULT: 3.84B.
    DRONE: 15.46T (Power) - 373/390 (Level) - 108/3680 (XP) - 82.46T (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (15.22T-L4), RL (15.22T-L4), HR (9.45T-L2), SG (9.45T-L2)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS:
    ..... 1.07T: MG (520); HR (520); RL (520); SG (520)
    ..... 6.87T: MG (1866); HR (1869); RL (1858); SG (1868)
    ..... 8.59T: MG (856); HR (880); RL (816); SG (902)

FUSES:
    016 x TIER 35 (XP-62); 016 x TIER 36 (XP-64); 016 x TIER 37 (XP-66); 016 x TIER 38 (XP-68);
    030 x TIER 38 (XP-75); 090 x TIER 25 (XP-49); 006 x TIER 39 (XP-77); 019 x TIER 39 (XP-120);

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 40.0 DEER MKII (acquired 04/18) @ 100% (98.96T-1350).
    TESLA: 39.5 BELLOWS MKII (acquired 05/05) @ 100% (103.08T-500).
    ASSAULT: 39.0 CHORT MKII (acquired 03/02) @ 100% (49.48T-2000).
    HEAVY: 41.5 COMANCHE MKII (acquired 06/13) @ 100% (337.55T-1900).

Screenshot_20170615-070001.png?psid=1

... and they're off !!!

STALLION continues his mission quest with CHITTAH giving chase ... yet again. :(

While I can appreciate what they're trying to accomplish (hopefully, sooner rather than later), it comes at the expense of at least 1,500 other players who might want to take a shot at the TOP PRIZE.

In short and generally speaking, the overall game would be better off if you guys would simply "back off" every other event cycle ...
    ... a compromise, so to speak. :cool:

You might want to take a page from the BSONI playbook in this regard; just a suggestion. :)

In the end, it IS your decision to make.

• Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    I think after they both get bored ,,only then they stop...they both are aiming #1 in all time leaderboard....
    So Jao 
    I think after they both get bored ,,only then they stop...they both are aiming #1 in all time leaderboard....

AGREED ROCKY :)

... and I will be the first to offer my congratulations; they BOTH need to agree on how AND when to slow down since they seem to be obsessed with who gets there first; neither will back down on their own.

In reality, the ONLY thing that matters, is who gets there LAST. :cool:

KUDOS fellow gladiators and remember, "The tortoise ALWAYS wins".

Yes bro ...me too waiting to wish one of them ...I think many players are waiting for them to achieve the goal..
    And I also agree with u in the end tortise wins the race..lol
    So Jao 
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    LMAO.. Chittah is going to stop at around 250k I guess. Then he wants some break from this game after securing his place in top 3 for some months.. I hope he can come back in future to go for rank #1 for leaderboard race again. But for now he is not in race of rank #1... Good luck to Giuli to achieve biggest milestone..Let's see.. Time will tell.. but we lost many good players like Maggott, dronaa, cycloppss.. I hope they can also come back soon.. :)
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    Yes bro u are right ..
    We're are they now ..will they return or not?
    Btw I think you both forgot one name in list....he was the first one who crossed orlik and that also much time before others ...(Terminator)...don't u guys miss him.lolz
    So Jao 
    Yes but terminator is still playing at turtle speed like me now.. He already came back.. ;)
    Screenshot_20170616-120001.png?psid=1

The "duel" continues ... Popcorn, peanuts, heeyah. :cool:

If it wasn't so "tragically destructive" to the game itself, it would be laughable. :(

C'mon GLU ... is THIS the best you can do?

C'est Le Vie.

warrior202 wrote: »
    Yes but terminator is still playing at turtle speed like me now.. He already came back.. ;)

Oh really .I didn't noticed yet ...that is good to hear ...Thanx bro.
    So Jao 
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20170616-120001.png?psid=1

The "duel" continues ... Popcorn, peanuts, heeyah. :cool:

If it wasn't so "tragically destructive" to the game itself, it would be laughable. :(

C'mon GLU ... is THIS the best you can do?

C'est Le Vie.

It's like death race to both cheetah and guli..
    Let's see who wins...
    Btw ..You both have attacked me ...
    Bsoni and scorpion...
    I have been skipping u both in pvps..lol
    At least 20 times ..each of you ..haha haha.
    So Jao 
    It's like death race to both cheetah and guli..
    Let's see who wins...
    Btw ..You both have attacked me ...
    Bsoni and scorpion...
    I have been skipping u both in pvps..lol
    At least 20 times ..each of you ..haha haha.

My problem ROCKY is all I see are diamonds and do NOT realize what I have done until the battle is over; I'm so ashamed. :(

Of course, if your vault wasn't full I would pass. :)

Sorry about that Bro. I shall try to be more diligent in the future.

There are plenty of imposter "SCORPIONs" out there; some of them imitators and some of them GLU generated "bots" ...
    ... You may need to kill 'em all to find the one and ONLY true SCORPION. :cool:
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    My problem ROCKY is all I see are diamonds and do NOT realize what I have done until the battle is over; I'm so ashamed. :(

Of course, if your vault wasn't full I would pass. :)

Sorry about that Bro. I shall try to be more diligent in the future.

There are plenty of imposter "SCORPIONs" out there; some of them imitators and some of them GLU generated "bots" ...
    ... You may need to kill 'em all to find the one and ONLY true SCORPION. :cool:

Hahahaha...I'm not a newbie now bro.
    It's almost a year now for me in game..
    And I know who is real and who is bot..
    E.g. bot scorpion doesn't have their drone power 49t ..lol
    So Jao 
  • GiulistallionGiulistallion Registered Users 145 Posts
    Scorpion you are right! Game is so boring.....I will try to go for top and then I'll stop and uninstall...lol...Let's see if I'm able to do this.....reach 1st and then I stop!
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
    Screenshot_20170617-120001.png?psid=1

The "duel" continues ... CHITTAH now has the advantage. :cool:

Nothing else has changed significantly; just jockeying for the lead between two prolific scorers ...
    ... the "best of the rest" will receive a 40.5 ASSAULT for their troubles; hardly worth the effort. :(

I assign blame to GLU and GLU alone for this sad turn of events.

Well, only Gold league players will get 40.5 assault parts but silver and bronze league players can get 41.5 assault weapon parts. Hence I suggest my clan players to go in silver league if they need 41.5 assault because in Gold league, its impossible.Moreover, most of players won 41.5 assault in last week event so this event is actually useless. Then only problem is this event offered different assault parts than last event so few players can't complete their assault missing parts from last event like me who has 45 parts of last event assault and now this event is different parts.. I was thinking invasion event will have same assault parts but I was wrong.. lol..
    Well, only Gold league players will get 40.5 assault parts but silver and bronze league players can get 41.5 assault weapon parts. Hence I suggest my clan players to go in silver league if they need 41.5 assault because in Gold league, its impossible.Moreover, most of players won 41.5 assault in last week event so this event is actually useless. Then only problem is this event offered different assault parts than last event so few players can't complete their assault missing parts from last event like me who has 45 parts of last event assault and now this event is different parts.. I was thinking invasion event will have same assault parts but I was wrong.. lol..

Lol ..I have heard first time ever since I started playing cks that bsoni didn't got gun.
    It's the true example that he also got bored from cks..isn't it true bro.
    So Jao 
  • JuliaDearoJuliaDearo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Вот так и начинаются все самые интересные истории - с простых невинных девчонок, улыбающихся на кухне людям за кадром. 1462541414_image-2212.jpg
    Screenshot_20170618-180000.png?psid=1

CHITTAH widens his lead and appears to be cruising towards 200,000 AP ...
    ... threatening STALLION's single event scoring record (202,721 AP, 200,335 AP). :cool:
    (Yeah I know; that one didn't count). :):):)

Unfortunately Chittah didn't reach to 200k. I was also waiting for that milestone for him but his bad luck or he was in need of few more hours. Bad news is, this was Chittah's farewell event. Now we won't see chittah from next global events as he needs some break in game. Let's see if he come back or this break takes forever..I'm playing other games now Rocky, so I am not focusing on all parts now in this game... Just achieving milestones to get golds in leagues.. :)
    Unfortunately Chittah didn't reach to 200k. I was also waiting for that milestone for him but his bad luck or he was in need of few more hours. Bad news is, this was Chittah's farewell event. Now we won't see chittah from next global events as he needs some break in game. Let's see if he come back or this break takes forever..I'm playing other games now Rocky, so I am not focusing on all parts now in this game... Just achieving milestones to get golds in leagues.. :)

Playing which games..tell us ..we also wanna join.
    So Jao 
    Screenshot_20170619-030000.png?psid=1

Playing which games..tell us ..we also wanna join.
    I tried many games... Overkill3, Sniper 3d, leagues of war, zombie but I liked the most leagues of war.. 50 members per clan, its nice game and very competitive.. Many clans are doing hard competition.. :)
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    No Kill Shot Bravo????
    MJ
    I played KSB also for 2 days only... Then somehow I liked other games and left it.. ;)
    League of war??? Wow.....I'm playing it too....what a coincidence....lol (It's a fantastic game) I tried many....but league of war is best in my opinion.....also overkill 3 was nice, dear bsoni....but you know....LMAO....(PS: i miss you bro)
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it" :cool:
    Yeah Giuli,One guy suggested me and thanks to him. Its really fantastic game.. :-)
    Which alliance are you? I'm in same with Majorkhan..... Unbelievable coincidence.... Lol. Invictus alliance. Before I was in murder mafia..... Lol
    Lol. we can chat more in private for other games.. let's keep this forum for CKS only.. :-)
    Good ...everyone is getting tired of this (now) useless game ..I think i shud also try other games now.
    So Jao