06/15 ASSAULT GLOBAL INVASION EVENT (The Saga Continues)

2Next

Comments

• Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    Helo guys ,,just wanted some info from scorpion and bsoni...
    I had heard that in clan wars ...#1 clan doesn't get attacked...But yesterday we got attacked by #2 fireondestiny...
    And today fireondestiny is #1 and glu has set #2 shiners as attackers to them .
    Now want to confirm was that wrong ,what I have heard?
    So Jao 
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    That's not entirely true. You will be attacked by #2 clan but since there is no #0 clan, the attacks can ONLY come from one direction.

Since a clan can only attack 2x within 24 hours ...
    ... #1 gets attacked down to 0% when the "phantom" clan appears and parks behind #1 ...
    ... they will no longer get attacked at all because the phantom never attacks.

Generally speaking though, you will be attacked less once you reach the top of the leaderboard.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    That's not entirely true. You will be attacked by #2 clan but since there is no #0 clan, the attacks can ONLY come from one direction.

Since a clan can only attack 2x within 24 hours ...
    ... #1 gets attacked down to 0% when the "phantom" clan appears and parks behind #1 ...
    ... they will no longer get attacked at all because the phantom never attacks.

Generally speaking though, you will be attacked less once you reach the top of the leaderboard.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!

But we got attacked twice ...we were on #1 lol..And attack was from #2 ..
    And fireonDestiny made 3 attacks in 24 hours .'coz we all witnessed that ..
    In end I got the proof why fireondestiny has won many war seasons ...And also found who has created that phantom clan ..And what time that phantom clan appears .lol..don't want to go so deep now ..
    I hope u know what I am saying ..if not ..read your own words about clan wars..( fire on Destiny beats **** clan) hahahaha..
    I think u also now have known how they are beating this phantom clan..lolz
    So Jao 
    I know what you're saying exactly ...

The GLU Clan Wars clock is based on Greenwich Mean Time, so convert your war times to that and you will see that no more than 2x attacks will occur each day.

Only the phantom clan prevents you from being attacked at all; when all is normal you can expect to be attacked twice each day using the GMT clock.

Now there is an "unknown" that I have been unable to predict; why some clans get attacked more than others. I haven't ruled out a CW hack but I tend to lean towards GLU incompetence in its design.

Also consider that Clan Wars itself has NOT been upgraded in over a year; there ARE many bugs yet to be resolved.
    Yes u are right ..we were attacked again and thrashed to rank 4..
    Still managed to go for top...
    Let's see will we still be their or someone will come and kick us again..
    Glu..What the bell are u doing?
    So Jao 
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    As per Glu war strategy, everything was correct who got attacked and why?Only That dummy clan is wrong thing, rest all are good as per Glu clan war logic. Clan war might needs some updates as discussed in different thread some days ago but there is no mistake in attack or defense as per current logic.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    warrior202 wrote: »
    As per Glu war strategy, everything was correct who got attacked and why?Only That dummy clan is wrong thing, rest all are good as per Glu clan war logic. Clan war might needs some updates as discussed in different thread some days ago but there is no mistake in attack or defense as per current logic.

That dummy clan attacked us and are on top now..And we are thrashed to 6..huh
    So Jao 
    That dummy clan attacked us and are on top now..And we are thrashed to 6..huh

I don't see any "phantom" clan. :) Are you hallucinating?

The phantom NEVER attacks ... he only occupies space and time. :cool:
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I don't see any "phantom" clan. :) Are you hallucinating?

The phantom NEVER attacks ... he only occupies space and time. :cool:

Yes it is their with different name ..
    As I was watching from last few seasons ..
    I found one thing strange ..whenever that phantom clan is on list,the clan I'm talking about is nowhere in top 30..And when that clan is up ...phantom clan never comes out..I will collect full proof first ,then will send to glu..But now I can't tell u name..
    So Jao