TIER 41 May Be Coming Soon ...

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
At roughly 09:50 AM EST a new Content Update was pushed ...

<< RAZORBLADE XI (New Region) will take us to Level 400 >>

<< 1st VIP Event in weeks features a 42.5 HEAVY WEAPON. >>

<< The craft repository is "chock full" of 42,5 weapons of all classes and types. >>

<< Max Drone Level and Tech Power remains unchanged. >>

All considered, TIER 41's arrival may be imminent. :cool:

The VIP Event Lineup:.

@7,000 GOLD: 42.5 NIRVANA MKII HEAVY - 494.78T-757.56T.
@5,750 GOLD: 41.0 CARIBOU MKII SNIPER - 109.95T-197.91T - "TIER 41 LR Standard Bearer".
@3,500 GOLD: 39.5 ORC MKII HEAVY - 70.09T-103.08T.

@PARTS: 41.0 CARIBOU MKII SNIPER - 109.95T-197.91T - "TIER 41 LR Standard Bearer".

The "magic number" for TIER 41 (will be) ... 197,918.72B (198T).

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!

TIER 41 Has Indeed Arrived ... I'll post the usual statistics later this afternoon. :cool:
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    "ALPHA-PAPA" (TIER 41) Projected Upgrade Cost is just over 3 TRILLION DIAMONDS.
    https://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169154-Should-We-Use-GOLD-or-DIAMONDS-for-UPGRADES&p=595735&viewfull=1#post595735
    Screenshot_20170802-062706.png?psid=1

The "retired" BSONI is now poised to overtake the "retired" GIULISTALLION ...
    ... take notes boys and girls for this is what gaming addiction looks like. :cool:

• MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    I've been called back from the grave twice now! Lolllllllllll
    MJ
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »

The "retired" BSONI is now poised to overtake the "retired" GIULISTALLION ...
    ... take notes boys and girls for this is what gaming addiction looks like. :cool:

I didn't take retirement yet. I was upgrading my game regularly. I was playing slowly and now with some force since few weeks. Now again I'll play slowly, since target is achieved or about to achieved.. Need to focus on other games.. lol. :-)
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    warrior202 wrote: »
    I didn't take retirement yet. ... lol. :-)

I stand corrected but that much WAS obvious. :)

You're knocking on the door now so I want to congratulate you on yet anotther 1ST TIME EVER ...
    ... You will be the first that has regained his title, in as far as I can remember, since I've been playing.

Sure there have been others battling for RANK #1, but you will be the first to actually retake the lead after losing it decidedly (many simply walk away).

KUDOS
    I stand corrected but that much WAS obvious. :)

You're knocking on the door now so I want to congratulate you on yet anotther 1ST TIME EVER ...
    ... You will be the first that has regained his title, in as far as I can remember, since I've been playing.

Sure there have been others battling for RANK #1, but you will be the first to actually retake the lead after losing it decidedly (many simply walk away).

KUDOS

Yeah. that's right. Thank you. :-)
    Many players who are using at least TIER 41.x Weapons, should have noticed a substantial increase in "bot" raided vault payouts ...
    ... roughly 2x the previous "bot" payout of 2.15B Diamonds ... OR more.

Screenshot_20170828-131959.png?psid=1

This indicates to me that TIER 42 may be just around the corner ...
    ... as soon as tomorrow or this Thursday (08/31). :cool:

If TIER 42 does arrive it could also indicate that we are back to the original 4x Week rotation.

Whether OR NOT 43.5 Weapons will be featured in the Global Event is anyone's guess at this point.

Screenshot_20170829-031942.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170828-140325.png?psid=1

My New Record High Vault Take: 5.76B Diamonds.

This indicates to me that TIER 42 may be just around the corner ...
    ... as soon as tomorrow or this Thursday (08/31). :cool:

If TIER 42 does arrive it could also indicate that we are back to the original 4x Week rotation.

Whether OR NOT 43.5 Weapons will be featured in the Global Event is anyone's guess at this point.

I don't think so tier 42 will come in this week. Glu has actually fixed their diamonds payout glitch. We were supposed to get more diamonds than last tier already but Glu was giving same amount of diamonds 2.15B and now its corrected. We can't come back to 4x week rotation until invasion event is available. :)
    warrior202 wrote: »
    I don't think so tier 42 will come in this week. Glu has actually fixed their diamonds payout glitch. We were supposed to get more diamonds than last tier already but Glu was giving same amount of diamonds 2.15B and now its corrected. We can't come back to 4x week rotation until invasion event is available. :)

Point well taken but it's not the first time payouts / costs remained flat across 2x tiers if you remember that instance where we finished one TIER and moved right into the next. I don't think the 2,15B payout was a glitch but rather it was intentional.

That was a different set of circumstances though and with GLU at the controls, we can only guess. :cool:

GLU changes parameters as an experiment to see how we will respond. GLU wants to move on, but GLU also wants everyone on the same page ...
    ... too many falling behind so they increased the payout to help them along (possibly).

Screenshot_20170829-071909.png?psid=1

You know either there are more females playing this game than I originally thought OR players just like looking at female avatars. Tower "Milla" was probably a mistake though. LOL

For us veterans, we patiently wait and see what happens.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!1
  • RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    You know either there are more females playing this game than I originally thought OR players just like looking at female avatars. Tower "Milla" was probably a mistake though. LOL

Why do you think Milla was a mistake?
    Huggles, Raylina