My old account

EdzingspiritEdzingspirit Registered Users 1 Posts
It's pleasure to be here at forum.. Hi glu can you retrieve my old account because my live in partner deleted or uninstall my game at contract killer. My account name in my game at contract killer is ONEBAT ..I have so many effort in that game. If you email contact me at EdzingSpirit@icloud.com .. Thank you and Godbless

Comments

• Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    If you had started ur game on same device ..It will start again ..coz this game is based on imei of device
    So Jao 
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    It's pleasure to be here at forum.. Hi glu can you retrieve my old account because my live in partner deleted or uninstall my game at contract killer. My account name in my game at contract killer is ONEBAT ..I have so many effort in that game. If you email contact me at EdzingSpirit@icloud.com .. Thank you and Godbless

If your device starts new game then just complete tutorial and set new game name. Then Contact to Glu from new game settings -> customer care and mention your old account game and new account name by stating you need old account game progress on new account. Then they will solve it in few days.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.