CKS Metrics For Beginners

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Good Morning Agents ...

I won't get into the grimy details of "cheating" since only a desperate, low self-esteem individual with some sort of mental defect would engage in such activities ...

-- BUT --

There are known glitches in GLU's software and all types of things players might try to gain an edge on the competition. Some may be misconstrued as being quite harmless and consequently "ok to use", but there's a "gotcha" (caveat) that may jump up and bite you.

I'm including a link to a recent posting (response) here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?241242-03-02-SNIPER-GLOBAL-(A-Better-Peashooter-)&p=549712&viewfull=1#post549712

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    More than one year ago I created a post regarding the implications of scoring 10,000 AP in the Global: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169154-Should-We-Use-GOLD-or-DIAMONDS-for-UPGRADES&p=424217&viewfull=1#post424217

Much has transpired since then but much has remained the same.

We're going to explore the "GOLD LEAGUE" together (step-by-step) and hopefully newer players will understand the implications; make the most informed decision possible BEFORE undertaking this task.

This week (current event cycle) is a non-Invasion Event, so for this discussion, we'll start there.

MILESTONES (GOLD LEAGUE):
    2,000 AP: 100 x GOLD + 10 x EVENT TOKENS
    1,000 AP: 10 x EVENT TOKENS + 5 x DRONE FUSES (XP-108) + 10.03B DIAMONDS
    0,500 AP: 05 x EVENT TOKENS + 3 x DRONE FUSES (XP-108) + 6.68B DIAMONDS
    0,100 AP: 05 x EVENT TOKENS + 2 x DRONE FUSES (XP-108) + 3.34B DIAMONDS

PRIZE AWARDS (GOLD LEAGUE):
    RANK #01-01: 20 x WEAPONS PARTS + 4 x NANOCRYSTALS
    RANK #02-03: 15 x WEAPONS PARTS + 2 x NANOCRYSTALS + 3 x ROBOTOKENS
    RANK #04-06: 15 x WEAPONS PARTS + 2 x NANOCRYSTALS
    RANK #07-10: 10 x WEAPONS PARTS + 2 x NANOCRYSTALS + 1 x ROBOTOKENS
    RANK #11-20: 05 x WEAPONS PARTS + 2 x NANOCRYSTALS

My most recent effort was RANK #22 (11,001 AP) in the Global Event.

I was able to acquire 20 x WEAPONS PARTS; prior to the release of CKS v 6.1.1 my effort would have been good enough to secure a "fully crafted" weapon and I would be looking towards the GOLD LEAGUE for a second weapon and valuable milestone awards ...
    ... what a contrast eh; in just a few short months, we've gone from securing 1 x weapon and fighting for a second to barely being able to craft a single weapon from parts. :(

By comparison, attempting to craft weapons from parts via participation in one of the two other leagues, SILVER or BRONZE, is next to impossible (extremely difficult, at best).

I am essentially playing for milestone awards (have been for quite awhile now) ...
    ... but under the right conditions and should the opportunity present itself, I WILL grab that weapon.

About GOLD LEAGUE Players: Firstly you need to realize that these gladiators are the very same individuals that populated the Global Event Leaderboard and they're NOT taking prisoners ...
    ... so it's kill OR be killed.
    Many of them (the TOP 10 from the Global) already have the weapon being offered but that's NOT why they're here. The fighting will be brutal but fortunately, you may only need to best 1/2 the field in order to have a chance at crafting the weapon.

Right now, I have some bad guys to kill ... please return soon and often. :cool:

For the first time ever, in over 2 years of CKS gameplay, GLU has released two (2) Defense Base TIERs simultaneously ...
    ... "ALPHA-MIKE (TIER 38)" and "ALPHA-NOVEMBER (TIER 39)".

What this actually means, with regards to the future of CKS, is anyone's guess, but one item of note is certain ...
    ... it will cost more than 2 TRILLION DIAMONDS to upgrade them both (within 3 weeks). :cool:

TIER 39 Has Been Released: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?241432-TIER-39-has-been-released&p=549765&viewfull=1#post549765

RELATED POSTS
    TIER 38 Has Been Released: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?241128-TIER-38-Has-Been-Released&p=548553&viewfull=1#post548553

• Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    ****..I'm still in tier 34...lol
    So Jao 
    Screenshot_20170409-225852.png?psid=1

OK so what do we know about the future? Let's first take a look at what has transpired thus far.

We all know we haven't seen a bump in weapons' offerings since the introduction of ...
    ... the Global Invasion Events on 01/26/2017.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?237405-01-26-TESLA-GLOBAL-INVASION-EVENT-(The-Invaders-Have-Arrived)&p=539284&viewfull=1#post539284

The Shock Rod Du Jour was the KRASNOLUDEK ...
    ... a Polish mythological type of gnome or dwarf, common in many Polish folk tales.
    (no connection that I can discern).

RANK #01: 40.5 ... 140.18T-222.65T - Greatest
    RANK #02: 39.5 ... 70.09T-111.33T - Greater
    RANK #03: 38.5 ... 35.05T-55.66T - Great

At the time we were in the midst of TIER 36 and the weapon available in the Silver League was a 37.5 variant of the weapons offered in the preceding Global Event .... a dramatic departure from what we all had grown to be accustomed to ...
    ... combining weapons parts won from the Global Event with those won during the Silver League Event, to completely craft a usable weapon, was officially declared a fond memory of the past ...
    ... the top VIP Event Prize was the 37.5 CHEETAH MKII SNIPER.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?237814-What-The-Hell-GLU&p=540318&viewfull=1#post540318

But let us back up a week to 01/19/2017 when TIER 36 was released: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?236865-01-19-ASSAULT-GLOBAL-(Welcome-to-TIER-36)&p=537739&viewfull=1#post537739

... the three most notable changes that precipitated the Arrival of The Invaders:

(1) We skipped the 36.x rated weapons and immediately went from 35.x to 37.x.

(2) The VIP Event Top Prize was the 37.5 RASPBERRY MKII ASSAULT and for the first time ...
    ... League and VIP weapons are @ parity.

(3) The Global Top 30 Prize dropped from a fully crafted weapon to only 20 Weapons Parts.

All of this combined, completely changed the strategy we might use to win and/or craft a weapon, in a profound and disastrous way ...
    ... but we had NOT seen all there was to see with regards to "game changers".

Come back soon for my conclusion ... it may NOT be what you're expecting. :cool:

In the meantime ... Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Today we're going to get to the "root". But first, "Why Do We Play?".

For me, first and foremost, it's the graphics; everything else falls to a distant 2nd in this regard. This is best illustrated by the following screen image capture ...
    ... the hardest of all simulated graphics is depicting water and smoke and this is as good as it gets.

Screenshot_20170410-221738.png?psid=1

The following player is typical, for we have all been here, done that. It's impossible for me to determine exactly when he actually started playing (it could be 6 months ago; it could be 2 years, who knows), but what's clear is he hasn't bothered to build any defense ...
    ... no deployed MDUs and a drone that's still in it's infancy, although he probably was upgrading the drone until the latest round of GLU level extensions.

Screenshot_20170412-090636.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170412-090838.png?psid=1

He belongs to a CLAN of only 3 members of which he is the leader. I defeated his defense in roughly 12 seconds, but as I stated previously, he hasn't bothered to build one.

Because his Player Health is at Level 380, his Defense Base Tier is 39 (fully upgraded) and his Primary Weapons are @ 37.5, this player absolutely NEVER loses in PvP ...
    ... THAT is the "root" of the problem because he once represented thousands of similar players.

Aside from the graphics, most of us play this game as a 1st person shooter ...
    ... we simply enjoy shooting the place to pieces, no matter how repetitive or redundant.
    The leaderboard was there and we knew we "could", but why bother?; for the "lunatics" had taken over.

Without any new weapons to fight for and a lack of any upgrades to apply, the primary "purpose", for him and other "mid-level" players like him (myself included), to continue playing has vanished.

I'm just getting warmed up ... see you all again soon. :cool:

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I'll mention the dark side of CKS, just to give another side of the picture.

This week, 60 minutes had a segment on "Brain Hacking." We've all noticed people in public staring intently at their phones. In essence, we have in our hands a type of slot machine - we have to check it to see "what did I get?"

GLU has created a habit out of the game, put in some effort, and increase your "house" or tier, your "tools" or weapons, how much you make in payouts. And your mind has become programed in 20 minute impulses to check again to play another pvp round to grow. The competition, of course, is the big ticket item here. Or, at least it was...

And, the biggest "what did I get" also has gone by the wayside. Winning a weapon now seems a distant memory. Store weapons have stagnated for 2 months now. VIP's now represent a halt in evolution. The future of this game seems to be sitting on the edge of a cliff, ready to topple into the abyss.

I hope you have a much better outlook on CKS's future? GLU seems to be crushing mine, ever since I was forced away from Amazon leagues.

But, I do admit, the graphics are a huge plus. Nothing like watching a rocket come square at you, and firing through the resultant blackness highlighted by a fire ball cloud, and as the dust settles, seeing if you got that sucker!
    Previously on "The Recapitulation Series":

A Recapitulation Of Sorts ??? (Première Partie): http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?224162-CKS-Metrics-For-Beginners&p=559262&viewfull=1#post559262

A Recapitulation Of Sorts ??? (Deuxième Partie): http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?224162-CKS-Metrics-For-Beginners&p=559683&viewfull=1#post559683

Screenshot_20170415-065547.png?psid=1

Virtual weapons versus virtual opponents, attack power versus defense power and, most recently ...
    ... shield power versus tech power.

Ask any detective on any police force (I've had the benefit of growing up with one) and you'll find that during any routine investigation where "eye witnesses" are involved and interviewed ...
    ... "Give me a dozen witnesses to an event, and I'll give you a dozen testimonies as to what happened during that event ...".

I suppose my skepticism and a desire to get at the truth is hard wired into my DNA. :cool:

We're all gullible to some extent; every human ever born has their "gullibility" rooted in a fundamental flaw that is uniquely ours ...
    ... We Want To Believe !!! ... in fact, we've all been predisposed to believing anything ...
    (until proven otherwise ... and even then, well if you reside in Missouri, you'll know what I'm getting at).

But how does this relate to video games, gaming and CKS?

First I would like to pose a (relatively) simple question ...
    ... Which is more likely?

(a) configure the outcome of a battle scenario based on every individual's deployed weapons, relative drone power, defense base, MDU upgrade status, attack power, defense power, tech power, shield power and all of the infinite combinations of these components? Imagine the complexity to program a relatively small mobile device app.

-- OR --

(b) manipulate the outcome of a battle, in part, based on opponents' resilience to your attacks as a "function" of the time elapsed since the last update or upgrade? All manipulated on the server-side in one central location.

If you can accept the fact that everything you view on your device's screen is an "illusion" designed to hide the truth and present you with an "alternative POV", then the "true" truth becomes apparent. ;)

Chew on that for awhile and all I'm going to ask of you is ...
    ... "A Leap Of Faith" ... if only temporarily.
    I'm going to also request that you consider that ...
    ... who is actually fighting OR what weapons are being used is less important than being able to predict the outcome of given battle based on a set of parameters and algorithms.

If you believe that you are fighting against another player or entity, then all hope for you is lost ...
    ... you're "trapped" in "the cycle" for the duration and there is no reason to continue reading on. :)

As someone once stated, "We don't know what we don't know ...".
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjZ7pmXoaTTAhXkxFQKHSjCDv0QuAIINTAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGiPe1OiKQuk&usg=AFQjCNEiuQ3Qi8w3_qAw9JoROIV7rsKRBw&sig2=vuCW9fJVC8AEihkQAU8IBQ&bvm=bv.152479541,d.eWE

I'll be back ...

Interesting about BIGCUD, I just hit him for 2.03B. I didn't understand your assessment of him having no defenses - no MDU's.

Jr was forced at a point recently to assemble parts for Rusty. Yet, knowing Sr was now doing longer PVP attacks because he had 3 MDU's, Jr tried his best to stay away from having any MDU's for faster PVP's. But, I think it was because he was turning robo coins into event coins that he got enough parts for Rusty, then the game forced him to craft Rusty, even a restart wouldn't stop the game from this direction.

So, even though BIGCUD with 62,583 VP has 35% more than Jr, somehow, he's avoided the Rusty parts. A possible reason is because like an old device I had for Sr would crash on any elite campaign or PVP - maybe? [Checking, I see he has 100 Shield power on primaries] Or, maybe he doesn't use event coins from spinning?
    It's rather simple to avoid deploying MDUs ... just don't develop MDUs. :) ...
    ... don't close any ELITE CAMPAIGN CONTRACTS.

If I was aware back in November what I finally figured out by January, I NEVER would have closed a single ELITE CONTRACT, but more importantly I would have never increased TECH POWER either, which now officially stands at 200 and has been there since December.

PvP Battles vs. MDUs are easier and Invasion Battles are becoming a joke really. The singular purpose of MDU Development et al, is to play "defense" for maybe 5 minutes, twice a day in Clan Wars ...
    ... for me, the benefits of deploying MDUs does NOT justify the effort required to develop MDUs, is all.

Another noteworthy item is lower level players experience a larger disproportionately ineffective MDU Deployment because certain powers, notably that of OMEGA-5 which "enhances" the killing power of other troopers, are noticeably reduced ...
    ... if you're NOT at BASE NOVEMBER, then the MDU is even less of an effective defensive force.

Early on in the game, the MDU is useless to a large degree, even in Clan Wars.

Without any new Defensive TIER to further increase the defensive "baseline", developing MDUs any further is an exercise in futility.

So now that you've promptly let the "cat out of the bag", I'll sum up my "recapitulation" by stating that over time and if you never upgraded a single aspect of the game ...
    ... the battles would gradually become easier regardless of what anyone else around you was doing. :cool:

Rather profound and counter-intuitive, eh?

All aspects of CKS are interconnected and must be upgraded in lockstep to maintain any semblance of progress or achievement.

A Recapitulation Of Sorts ??? (La Troisième Partie): http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?224162-CKS-Metrics-For-Beginners&p=560233&viewfull=1#post560233

Will GLU place this train wreck back on the tracks? Only time will tell.

This was my point with Jr, he did only the forced 1st elite campaign, then, after getting all parts, was forced to make a Rusty.

The game wants to show the procedure to build MDU's, then by falling into parts during spinning for event tokens, Jr now has a Rusty, like it or not. He tried his best NOT to get into that web of garbage. Sr tried to tell him, lol.

Now, even just with Rusty, during PVP, I have a 3 part match. The first group of victims with Rusty, then 2 recruits (unaccompanied by any MDU), and then the final kill after pausing for the passing of the recruits. Takes an extra 10-15 seconds beyond not having to deal with the Rusty, and 3 part PVP order.
    As Per ... CKS FORUM MODERATOR:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?247732-CKS-is-soon-to-be-quot-done-quot-!&p=564840&viewfull=1#post564840

It should also be noted that after updating this thread ...
    ... the moderator set it so that it could no longer be edited.

Interesting, to say the least ... Hmm :cool:
    CK3_DevTeam-
    Dear players, dev team would like to say thanks for CKS community for your feedback.
    We would like to let you know that dev team is working on another update that will deliver new goodies:
    - New tiers of guns
    - New 38th region
    - New tier of Base Defense
    - Additional rewards for Clan Wars Season
    - New Elite regions
    - PVP and clan events

Stay tuned!

First off, Haleluya! :cool:

The last sentence was one of the last comments I received at MIRN after it folded. So I hope this is a very short fuse for implementation? Guess he/she appreciated the feedback, but then puts a quick stop to any further feedback - go figure? "End of Discussion?"

I think there could be a huge feedback here as to what will increase the profits of this game. We'd love to work with the dev department/management to continue this direction, not thwart it!

As an example, new weapons will bring revenue. New Elite regions? meh
    Absolutely SBD ... and the discussion begins right here (for lack of a better place) !!!

CKS needs better distribution of prize awards to make it competitive again ...
    ... else we're right back where we started back in November of last year.

A slow death spiral which "crash landed" when the Invasion Forces arrived in January 2017. :cool:

So to continue on AND avoid that mistake (once again), I would think this should be a priority.
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    As Per ... CKS FORUM MODERATOR:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?247732-CKS-is-soon-to-be-quot-done-quot-!&p=564840&viewfull=1#post564840

It should also be noted that after updating this thread ...
    ... the moderator set it so that it could no longer be edited.

Interesting, to say the least ... Hmm :cool:

05/04 ASSAULT GLOBAL INVASION EVENT (The Resurrection?): http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?249889-05-04-ASSAULT-GLOBAL-INVASION-EVENT-(The-Resurrection-)&p=565012&viewfull=1#post565012

Doomsday Aftermath ... Is There Life AFTER Death? It's Raining Crystals ...
    Screenshot_20170610-075410.png?psid=1

So TIER 40 is just about one month old.

CKS Metrics are fundamentally recognizing and predicting trends (cycles) ...
    ... what opponent strength can be expected in battle (the contest) AND what payout you can expect for winning that battle (the reward).

But first we must eliminate the most heavily weighted variable from the equation ... Winning vs. Losing.

Near perfection is to be strived for; meaning you must never lose. We are "humans" however and NOT machines (well, most of us are anyways), so an occasional lapse in judgment, game freezes, tap controls not responsive, etc. etc. etc. are to be expected ...
    ... all variables considered, a player must be able to register at least a 100:1 Win:Loss ratio in order to be successful on a consistent basis.

This is where "target practice" comes into play; Extended Target Practice is be exact.

RULE #1: Never fight a battle that you cannot win.

But how do you know for sure what battles YOU can win and what battles YOU cannot win?

Target practice breaks RULE #1 for you must push the envelope and take yourself out of you comfort zone. Fight the tough battles against a seemingly superior opponent, measure your success, refine your battle tactics and yes, acquire a better type of weapon if it's warranted.

An honest assessment of your own abilities (capabilities) goes a long way towards success. Once you've pushed your win vs. loss ratio to 100:1 you must then continue to refine your battle tactics by reducing the elapsed time required for victory ...
    ... after all anyone can kill anyone else in five (5) minutes (the PvP standard).

Get that clock down to 4 minutes, 3.5 minutes, 2.5 minutes and you're ready for primetime. :cool:

Whenever the variables change, take some time out for target practice. Whenever you acquire a new weapon, increase your weapons' tech power as well as when a new Defense Base TIER is released OR new ELITE CAMPAIGNS are introduced.

This will continue to ensure that you are prepared for anything you encounter in battle.

Never underestimate the value of target practice AND never take your opponents for granted.

Every so often, when you least expect it, something "unexpected" occurs ...

Screenshot_20170611-122625.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170611-122955.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20170611-123313.png?psid=1

My first encounter was a PvP Match; which I lost by-the-way (yeah I know) ...

When I saw this opponent appear during battle selection, I immediately noticed the 3.84 Billion Diamond Vault, then I took a glance at "Max Shield" strength ... seemingly easy pickings. :cool:

That initial assessment was confirmed as the battle unfolded ... first up was SHERMAN and he went down like a sack of potatoes after his shields were dropped in a few seconds.

Next up was OMEGA-5 along with the always deadly JUGGERNAUT and 4-5 foot soldiers.

Sloppiness, carelessness, over-confidence ... whatever you want to call it, I went straight for OMEGA-5. He was just about to go down when s shot rang out ...
    ... the JUGGERNAUT had put one right between The SCORPION's eyes.

Had I NOT been in "extended target practice" mode, I might have simply moved on to the next opponent as quickly as possible. Fortunately I WAS in target practice mode, so the first thing I did was "challenge" just to make sure it wasn't some sort of fluke or glitch and as luck would have it, the exact same opponent appeared immediately afterwards as my next PvP match.

Two lessons were learned OR confirmed ...

(1) Always go right back after your opponent while the "sting of defeat" is fresh on your mind.

(2) OMEGA-5 is still the "TOP DOG", no matter what level his shields have been evolved ...
    ... all it takes is a single errant round from one of his minions to ruin your day AND your win streak. :(

I'm sorry to announce that the "Drone Development" Thread started by NK14 more than 2 years ago has mysteriously vanished ...
    ... a wealth of information regarding this topic made it the most viewed thread in this forum.

I am attempting to recover the missing thread, but in the meantime I've provided a link that covers Drone Development from Level 122 (420K) to Level 390 (49.48T).

Although it's not as comprehensive as the original, it should allow players to glean some important data regarding such things as ...

>>> cost in diamonds
    >>> strategic weapons mount points
    >>> XP Modules (fuses) required to advance from level-to-level.

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AJpA3kOEUApi%2D64&id=3C3EFCB5358B7410%217023&cid=3C3EFCB5358B7410

I am hopeful that we can recover the lost thread. With so very little GLU provided information regarding this game, this is a true loss to newer, up and coming players.

• RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    I am hopeful that we can recover the lost thread. With so very little GLU provided information regarding this game, this is a true loss to newer, up and coming players.

Not all players who read the forums are new. Some of us just ignored portions of the game.
    Huggles, Raylina
    RaylinaD wrote: »
    Not all players who read the forums are new. Some of us just ignored portions of the game.

This is true, but you already know the basic mechanics of the game ...
    ... newer players would be at a complete loss. :cool:
    This is true, but you already know the basic mechanics of the game ...
    ... newer players would be at a complete loss. :cool:

A note for people on developing drones: I am seeing that the weapon development can be a gem losing proposition. My current vault is around 225B and I can foresee that adding back developed weapons will soon cost more than what the vault will hold. If you choose to fully develope your weapons, plan to lose the diamonds or pay hefty gold.
    Huggles, Raylina
    A note for people on developing drones: I am seeing that the weapon development can be a gem losing proposition. My current vault is around 225B and I can foresee that adding back developed weapons will soon cost more than what the vault will hold. If you choose to fully develope your weapons, plan to lose the diamonds or pay hefty gold.

I must admit I am pleasantly surprised that you are at TIER 41 so soon after such a long absence ...
    ... KUDOS on your effort; I know that would have taken many thousands of PvPs OR GOLD to catch up.

Essentially once we moved to upwards of 1T on weapons power many months back, it became clear that "recycling" old weapons was not only costly, but the bump in upgraded power was negligible as well ...
    ... the newest weapons are so much more powerful in relation to the older weapons parts.
    (The legacy parts AND weapons should be discarded forthwith).

I've been donating all parts under 6.87T (including recycles) to my clan for .... well forever. :cool:
    Good Morning Agents ...

With five (5x) more weeks projected before TIER 42 arrives (if in fact, it does arrive) ...
    ... one can only hope that CKS Version 7.0 arrives before then.
    (TIER 43 in 2018 is definitely NOT in the cards for SCORPION).

More importantly and also arriving in about 5x weeks will mark One Year of crushing the "tin cans" ...
    ... a.k.a. Mechanized Defense Units.

That makes it a year, 52 weeks, 365.25 days of this MDU BS and in my book, that is quite enough.

Only time will tell ... but time is finally running out. :(

Good Morning Agents ...

Only time will tell ... but time is finally running out. :(

Will we see the departure of the only guru left in this forum? Please say it is not so, please.
    Huggles, Raylina
    Will we see the departure of the only guru left in this forum? Please say it is not so, please.

NOT yet ... but that depends on GLU HQ. :cool: We are long overdue for a new release.

Keep The Faith and By-the-Way ... you are making GREAT PROGRESS !!!
    I'm sorry to announce that the "Drone Development" Thread started by NK14 more than 2 years ago has mysteriously vanished ...
    ... a wealth of information regarding this topic made it the most viewed thread in this forum.

I've provided a link that covers Drone Development from Level 122 (420K) to Level 390 (49.48T).

Although it's not as comprehensive as the original thread, it should allow players to glean some important data regarding such things as ...

>>> cost in diamonds
    >>> strategic weapons mount points
    >>> XP Modules (fuses) required to advance from level-to-level.

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AJpA3kOEUApi%2D64&id=3C3EFCB5358B7410%217023&cid=3C3EFCB5358B7410