Heavy Gun with Low primary Gun

l4n9b4l4n9b4 Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi,

Unknowingly I crafted a Heavy Gun whose power is in Trillions. My current Primary Gun's power is just 1.2 M. So, all my assault PvP are with opponents matching my heavy Gun's power, thus resulting in getting defeated. Any workaround over this?

Thanks

Answers

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Unfortunately, you have found the GLU pit fall. I've warned many a player not to craft weapons above their defensive capability. Other than getting your level up to the current maximum - 410, the only work around for you is to only fight Long Range battles and keep building up your Base Tier.
    I wish you were in a clan that looks out for their players from getting out of balance with weapons and experience Level. So many have found that a weapon won during an event makes their game PvP no longer winnable.

I'd suggest you read through the Scorpion's excellent guide also. CKS Metrics For Beginners
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    The good news is that you have several months to get the primary weapon as it will be in circulation over and over again.
    MJ
  • rpsernarpserna Registered Users 2 Posts
    the problem l4n9b4 has isn't a weapon problem it is a lvl problem, l4n9b4 doesn't have the lvl be facing the opponents that can one shot him. I have the same issue and all I can say is use the heavy gun to help complete the zones to lvl up your char and build up money while building up base
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    edited December 2017
    l4n9b4 said:
    Hi, Unknowingly I crafted a Heavy Gun whose power is in Trillions. My current Primary Gun's power is just 1.2 M. So, all my assault PvP are with opponents matching my heavy Gun's power, thus resulting in getting defeated. Any workaround over this? Thanks

If you want to play fair ,,then finish all levels ,,,and don't play short range in pvp ,,that will surely help ..
    And if u want to win everything then use god mod ...lmao ...hahahaha

So Jao 
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Primary Weapons, Base Tiers are irrelevant. Simply STOP playing PvP and START closing contracts until your player health level is at least 400 ...
    ... DONE.

Also, whatever you do STAY AWAY from Elite Campaigns and anything else that has to do with developing MDUs.
    Additionally, this game is 50% offense / 50% health (there is NO defense) so don't get suckered into spending vast amounts of time developing MDUs OR upgrading your Defense Base. They serve as "busy work" and nothing else ...
    ... that said, busy work is what we do here anyways. *** SMILES ***

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • l4n9b4l4n9b4 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi all,

Thanks for the advice and tips. It seems I have a long way to go :D m just in level 160 something....will try to level up till 400....if I don't get bored in mid :)

Should have other tips before crafting the heavy gun !!

Thanks again.