How do I restore my profile?

skullcrusher36skullcrusher36 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I had to delete and redownload, now I can't resume my progress as Skullcrusher36. Please advise

Answers

• try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Continue playing from the game start until you can enter a new handle. Then through in-game settings, go to customer care and click on the letter icon. Tell them you lost your stats and want them transferred from <<original handle>> to <<new handle>>.
    Takes 2 to 5 days. You will get everything back.
  • skullcrusher36skullcrusher36 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thank you
  • BadsdaBadsda Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I have requested through in-game customer care to restore my progress which was lost after I reinstalled and it started from new however since it takes time for restoration can I carry on with the new game or should I stop playing till my progress are restored.
    I have requested through in-game customer care to restore my progress which was lost after I reinstalled and it started from new however since it takes time for restoration can I carry on with the new game or should I stop playing till my progress are restored.