Transfer to a new android device?

Speed PeteSpeed Pete New MemberRegistered Users 2 Posts
Hi,

can you please help me how to get my game progress to a new device (android)?

I played on my Samsung Tab E for a while. CKS was connected to Facebook and to Google Play.

Now I installed CKS on my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro and want to play it on this device. But connecting to Google Play and Facebook does not help: it seems to be still another account. My progress is not transferred to the new device.

Can you give me some hints, how to do this?


Thank you,

Pete!

Comments

  • warrior202warrior202 Experienced Member Registered Users 401 Posts
    Speed Pete wrote: »
    Hi,

    can you please help me how to get my game progress to a new device (android)?

    I played on my Samsung Tab E for a while. CKS was connected to Facebook and to Google Play.

    Now I installed CKS on my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro and want to play it on this device. But connecting to Google Play and Facebook does not help: it seems to be still another account. My progress is not transferred to the new device.

    Can you give me some hints, how to do this?


    Thank you,

    Pete!


    Just play enough in your new device to get your new game name. Then just email to Glu to transfer your old device progress in new device and gave both game names. Glu will do this for you in couple of days.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Speed PeteSpeed Pete New Member Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you - it worked.
  • Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Experienced Member Registered Users 252 Posts
    I wish this also worked for transfer from ios to android
  • warrior202warrior202 Experienced Member Registered Users 401 Posts
    I wish this also worked for transfer from ios to android

    Yes it will work definitely. Good luck.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Dima78Dima78 New Member Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi guys, could you please tell me how can I transfer my account to the new devise Xiaomi. Thank you
  • attitudeattitude New Member Registered Users 19 Posts
    Dima78 wrote: »
    Hi guys, could you please tell me how can I transfer my account to the new devise Xiaomi. Thank you

    just open a customer care ticket, tell glu customer team about...and wait. It worked for me
  • warrior202warrior202 Experienced Member Registered Users 401 Posts
    Dima lol. I hope you read this thread. All answers are already given in this post already for your query.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • icon86icon86 New Member Registered Users 2 Posts
    how long does it takes? I'm currently chasing after a silver league machine gun (old ID).
    I've checked in every hour in the new device, so far 8 hrs has passed, still playing with new ID.
  • try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    icon86 wrote: »
    how long does it takes? I'm currently chasing after a silver league machine gun (old ID).
    I've checked in every hour in the new device, so far 8 hrs has passed, still playing with new ID.

    I've done the transfer from 1 device to another, and from the same device to itself about 5 times. Typically, 2 to 5 days.

    But! Yes, there's a but here - with the shutdown of Amazon tomorrow, there could be an exodus of players coming over which could delay things. As usual, you will have to wait and see. Just keep attention to time, and make sure you don't slip through the Customer Care cracks.

    There is a rumor that paying customers get priority, too.
  • SCARECROWSCARECROW New Member Registered Users 44 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    I've done the transfer from 1 device to another, and from the same device to itself about 5 times. Typically, 2 to 5 days.

    But! Yes, there's a but here - with the shutdown of Amazon tomorrow, there could be an exodus of players coming over which could delay things. As usual, you will have to wait and see. Just keep attention to time, and make sure you don't slip through the Customer Care cracks.

    There is a rumor that paying customers get priority, too.

    Did GLU stop the game on amazon
  • SCARECROWSCARECROW New Member Registered Users 44 Posts
    I was able to go back to the old game and clan but now it says it cant connect to the server please restart to connect. So I guess they just quit on Amazon now and are only the 2 systems ios and android ?
  • try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    SCARECROW wrote: »
    I was able to go back to the old game and clan but now it says it cant connect to the server please restart to connect. So I guess they just quit on Amazon now and are only the 2 systems ios and android ?


    Yes to both questions. The Amazon version stopped I think at Tier 32 - many kindles couldn't handle ver 6.0, no events, sales or clan wars some time ago. The Amazon Server was shut down June 8th. RIP, old clan friends...
  • SCARECROWSCARECROW New Member Registered Users 44 Posts
    Yeah I lost most of the people I knew from my clan and cant get ahold of them being sick and in the hospital.I had my game moved to Android found 2 on a new clan got sick and the leader kicked me off.I found them again and went back about a week ago and my tablet had some issues.I fixed most logged on and was kicked again I miss the old clan and leader the guy had a ton of patience.I am not gonna join anymore clans just play and hang.Thanks for the info.
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Experienced Member Registered Users 292 Posts
    SCARECROW wrote: »
    Yeah I lost most of the people I knew from my clan and cant get ahold of them being sick and in the hospital.I had my game moved to Android found 2 on a new clan got sick and the leader kicked me off.I found them again and went back about a week ago and my tablet had some issues.I fixed most logged on and was kicked again I miss the old clan and leader the guy had a ton of patience.I am not gonna join anymore clans just play and hang.Thanks for the info.

    Which clan were u playing..
    What is ur game name...
    So Jao 
  • SCARECROWSCARECROW New Member Registered Users 44 Posts
    Prometheus

    Scarecrow
  • try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I remember Prometheus in Clan Wars. But your description of the leader being patient sounds like a stretch?

    The several clans I've been in, all had a "real life" comes first policy, after all, this is just a game. You where sick the first time, then had device problems the second. Somehow, there's no respect there if you where kicked both times.

    My advice, find another clan, this game is too unforgiving, and stagnant without "virtual" friends to go with it.
  • SCARECROWSCARECROW New Member Registered Users 44 Posts
    Lakeshow was a great clan owner and leader if someone get sick he never kicked them till he was told they werent coming back.We had many with equipment probelms and he never kicked one of the team ever.I came in when he had maybe 3 or 4 guys and we grew from there.The new clan on android owner talked with me and I said I was still healing and having some tablet problems.I was off for the week and gone when I was able to get back on which I thought was odd to do when I just got back.Four of my old clan buddys are there and I wanted to have some famlior faces sort of to hang with not make all new again or clan as it gets old.

    Question: can I move my game from this tablet to another without having to contact glu or anything like on amazon.I can delete it off this one and add it back to the new tablet and play at my stage or do I need help.?
  • SCARECROWSCARECROW New Member Registered Users 44 Posts
    What 4 tablets are the best to play this game on that work perfect or dont have any problems.
  • BadsdaBadsda Registered Users, Member 12 Posts


    I have requested to restore my progress which was lost after I reinstalled and it started from new however since it takes time for restoration can I carry on with the new game or should I stop playing till my progress are restored.
  • try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    If you enjoy the game, continue playing. But, you will not transfer anything from your new name, all VP, gold, whatever will be lost.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!