How does player despite being in starting level manage to acquire powerful gun?

BadsdaBadsda Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
In PvP battles I noticed that some players are in starting stage level (50 to 70) but have acquired much more powerful Sniper/Assault rifles only possible through craft.How come they manage to acquire the same at such early stage? Pls suggest

Answers

• ZvonkoZvonko Registered Users 4 Posts
    Well, there was a Global event each weekend where you could get the points for each successful battle and there was a way to collect parts of all kind of weapons. That was the way to get strong guns BUT that was the way to get frustrated because after getting the strong weapon in PvP you have to fight to an opponent which base level is the same as your strongest weapon level. If you are at level 50, your weapon at 42, and your opponent base at level 41 and his personal level is 410 you just can’t win that battle. First you have to solve all campaigns and get yourself at level 410, then you can win PvPs, get diamonds and build your Tier as high as you can. This is a wrong way and you should first build you tier, and then build your weapons. As your tier is higher than your weapons as easier is for you to win the PvPs and get diamonds needed to proceed correctly.
  • ZvonkoZvonko Registered Users 4 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I hope that helped!
  • BadsdaBadsda Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Thank you for your advise but will I face with the same problem if I purchase TESLA which I am planning to purchase in my next level i.e.Kill Club. Pls advise about the purchase of TESLA/HEAVY guns is it worth spending money for them and which level I should go for them.Pls help
  • l4n9b4l4n9b4 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Nope...the TESLA you purchase maybe useful for the next 2-3 levels...after that it'll not be that effective. As your level goes up, your Opponents will be hard to kill with the gun you purchased on a lower level.

Moreover since GLU has stopped Global event, the only option is to play Campaign accumulate gold and purchase guns or real money (not recommended as the future of the Game is unsure).
  • l4n9b4l4n9b4 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Nope...the TESLA you purchase maybe useful for the next 2-3 levels...after that it'll not be that effective. As your level goes up, your Opponents will be hard to kill with the gun you purchased on a lower level.

Moreover since GLU has stopped Global event, the only option is to play Campaign accumulate gold and purchase guns or real money (not recommended as the future of the Game is unsure).