Comments

• Jet LeeJet Lee Registered Users 33 Posts
    Same here................
  • IAMVERYBADIAMVERYBAD Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Jet Lee said:
    the server is down. globally 
  • majfubarmajfubar Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Can’t sign in !!! Is this the end ?? Will GLU be issuing refund checks to all those with real money on their accounts ? Says y’all are making $20k a day on this game . Either sell it to someone smart enough to run the technology , or educate yourselves enough to operate what you bought.
    And bring back clan wars
  • matty13149matty13149 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited August 2018
    If this game closed ,my 6400 gold on my account still not use
    how to refund or they don't have any respound for this?
    If this game closed ,my 6400 gold on my account still not use how to refund or they don't have any respound for this?

Jet Lee said:
    i dont think they are even gonna respond to this
    I guess robbing people has come to new levels , I guess just because you’re smart enough to make a buck or tow , doesn’t mean you know how to run a game software company .
    Sell the game rights glu ! Give it back to the people
  • jtkirk2jtkirk2 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Glu do this, when they have shut a game down.. ( legacy )
  • jtkirk2jtkirk2 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Recommend ‘ warship rising ‘ clan quiberon... join us there..
    If not a refund should transfer money to a new gaming account instead of robbing people like little bitches.
    Not that they care about stealing from other people . Probably not a crime in their country so it doesn’t matter
  • xploit007xploit007 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    jtkirk2 said:

I uninstalled and reinstalled the games yesterday, and all my profile - the gold, the guns etc, all gone. The game prompted me to start from scratch. It sucks. I have been playing the game for years now, spent quite a lot on it too .
    xploit007 said:
    I uninstalled and reinstalled the games yesterday, and all my profile - the gold, the guns etc, all gone. The game prompted me to start from scratch. It sucks. I have been playing the game for years now, spent quite a lot on it too .
    so CKS works for you now?
    So if you can restart the game server why can’t you restart the clan wars ? $100K is my bid for the game, I think my high school kids could run this game better and make more money than what you are .
    Do I hear $125k ?
    Y’all are just stupid lil bitches aren’t ya ? Did ya have a clan in the clan wars but ya kept getting your asses whipped and since ya couldn’t come to America and shoot us with real guns ( not that you could operate those since ya can’t even run a game that was already up and running )
    Most of the players on this game were folks that had jobs and real money willing to spend that woulda given y’all enough money to put North Korea on notice with your own nuclear program .
    Not like we’re a bunch of kids playing fortnite!
    I thought y’all were in a country of enlightenment as much as y’all thought you could take over this game and actually run it .
    No wait!! You did run it ....... into the ground !
    Glu will be the new block buster video , the next Kmart , the next Hillary .
    majfubar said:
    So if you can restart the game server why can’t you restart the clan wars ? $100K is my bid for the game, I think my high school kids could run this game better and make more money than what you are . Do I hear $125k ?
    is the game working now?
    I’m in now and pvp is working again. It still no clan wars !! Bring back clan wars and Terrell tower stop ruining a game just because you can’t operate it .