Refund checks Vs class action against glu

majfubarmajfubar Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
iPhone updates your game does not , when will you be issuing refunds to those that spent real money on this game ? 
Will there be a need for a class action law suit? 

Comments

• OffsetOffset Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Since the iOS 12 update this game does not load on either my iPad or iPhone X. I've tried all of the troubleshooting tips and sent a support ticket but heard nothing back from Glu? The lack of support is very frustrating, having spent money on this game!
  • chilljrockchilljrock Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I installed ios12 on my iPad Friday night and now cannot get into the game. Even tried downloading the game again from the App Store and still nothing. This sucks!!!!!!!!
  • xsgt1xsgt1 Registered Users 41 Posts
    There is no support for the game ! They have left everyone who plays or has played the game without any means to play the game. After spending hundreds of dollars on the game it is very frustrating and unfair of GLU to abandon their player base ! It sucks, but class action suits are money makers for lawyers, not the aggrieved !
  • OffsetOffset Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I contacted Apple about this and they tried to refund me but were unable to. I've also made an official complaint to Apple because I believe if this is how Glu treat paying customers they should not be allowed to list their games in the App Store. Awful customer service!