Barnyard BBQ serve all customers

I've got 5 stars on all levels and have served all customers on every episode except s3 14 and 15. I don't have auto chef and only have one slot open. I have tried with fast flo and she's not fast enough! I've upgraded the chopping block and the glazing stations to 3/6. I can upgrade them again at the cost of 25 gold each but it won't speed them up only give me an extra tray to put glazed/chopped items in which I don't really need as it doesn't chop/glaze quick enough. I'm assuming if I did pay the 25 to get an extra tray then next upgrade would to be get the 4th tray and it would only be the final upgrade that would speed the chopper/glazer up. So I'm guessing the 5th upgrade would be 30 gold and the last upgrade would be 35 gold. So that totals 90 gold for the glazer and another 90 for the chopper which is 180 gold total! So I'm thinking maybe to open another slot (75 gold) then I can use fast flo and the auto chef characters but will obviously have to wait 2 days for the auto chef guy... Grrr. I tired just using the auto chef prep character on season 14 but still couldn't do it as some of the time he hadn't prepped the right food!

Any advice on how to serve all on the last 2 levels?