Options

Android — Consistent Crash on Launch

For our chefs experiencing this issue,

If you are experiencing a consistent crash when launching Cooking Dash (or Diner Dash) and force stopping the game does not fix the issue, please see the below solution:

1. Make sure your device is unplugged from any computer.
2. Make sure your SD card (if you have one) is mounted (go to the Storage settings to confirm this).
3. Turn your device off.
4. Turn your device on.
5. Launch the game.

After following those steps, the issue should no longer be present. If an update causes this issue to happen again, please repeat the steps above to fix the problem.

Comments

• Options
    ElloHElloH Registered Users 19 Posts
    Dear DashGuruBrian,
    the crashes do not occur on the launch of the game.It might take more time than before,but Cooking dash loads and opens.
    In fact,it is when removing the already chosen Super customer and trying to choose another Super customer at certain venues that the game crashes.
    I followed the mentioned steps above and tried to play again by removing the already chosen Super customer and as I touched the box to choose another Super customer the game crashed again.

The new display of the recipes is great,but the frequent crashes on trying to choose other Super customers is really annoying.
    From my point of view,with the new update,the inability to choose any Super customer at any episode of any venue is encroaching the freedom of chefs as compared to before.
    On the long run,we might get used to the new system.
    But the real issue is the continuous crashes while trying to choose other Super customers.

Hoping that the problem will be solved soon.
    Thanks to the glu team for the continuous efforts to improve the game!
  • Options
    FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    I turned off the WiFi and turned of the the sound effects in the game. And it worked:D