New Update/Venue isn't working

I was glad to see an update yesterday and got it but was disappointed to find both the venue and the new prep kitchen characters are locked. Oddly enough, the venue says I need to be at XP level 36 [I'm at 107] and prep kitchen is XP 58 and Fame tier 17 (@99, and btw, hasn't incremented since I reached it) ... all of which I'm past. Anyone have any ideas how to unlock? Thanks.

Comments

• juaninhinyerojuaninhinyero Registered Users 2 Posts
    swong74 wrote: »
    I was glad to see an update yesterday and got it but was disappointed to find both the venue and the new prep kitchen characters are locked. Oddly enough, the venue says I need to be at XP level 36 [I'm at 107] and prep kitchen is XP 58 and Fame tier 17 (@99, and btw, hasn't incremented since I reached it) ... all of which I'm past. Anyone have any ideas how to unlock? Thanks.

Try playing the last episode of Chew Orleans again. If that doesn't work. Contact Glu using the Facebook page, "Diner Dash".
  • swong74swong74 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Try playing the last episode of Chew Orleans again. If that doesn't work. Contact Glu using the Facebook page, "Diner Dash".

Nope, played s4e15 of Chew Orleans and got nothing. :-( I'll go try your suggestion on FB. Did you get to play the new venue? Thanks.
  • Summers2Summers2 Registered Users 1 Posts
    swong74 wrote: »
    Nope, played s4e15 of Chew Orleans and got nothing. :-( I'll go try your suggestion on FB. Did you get to play the new venue? Thanks.

Same exact thing has been happening to me. Mine stopped at Chew Orleans, I am at Xp level 99, I can't even get daily bonus, says I don't have enough xp.

Did you find a solution? I would love to play again.
  • caymimicaymimi Registered Users 11 Posts
    I'm having a problem with the latest update (since yesterday). All of my restaurants are stuck at 0% downloading. I tried reinstalling the app several times. Still nothing. I contacted Glu on Facebook and through Customer Service on the app but I haven't received any replies. Can anyone please help me?
  • zlayatetkazlayatetka Registered Users 4 Posts
    Exactly the same problem here, two of the new venues not working, my xp level is 98! Nothing ever helped, i tried to contact support but all they answered was restart your device, or try to re-install the game. Both of these suggestions failed. Any solutions? I'm so disappointed(((
    At least they replied to you. I've been trying to get an answer for more than 3 days now. I've spent a lot of money on this game already :(
    caymimi wrote: »
    At least they replied to you. I've been trying to get an answer for more than 3 days now. I've spent a lot of money on this game already :(
    They replied when we had a previous update, it was on july 20. Since the new update, nobody ever replied back to me.
    So I finally got a reply but it's the same generic advice about freeing up space and closing all the programs and making sure I have a fast wifi connection. Basically all the things that I already did before asking for help in the first place. This really sucks. God knows when I'll get a reply again.
  • nikuminikumi Registered Users 7 Posts
    Try to totally block wifi connection. Switch to airplan mode.
    I once had a constant game crush which was cured by turning off internet for a while.
    nikumi wrote: »
    Try to totally block wifi connection. Switch to airplan mode.
    I once had a constant game crush which was cured by turning off internet for a while.
    Thanks. I tried that a couple of times but it's not working either. 😞
    As of now i got a respond from a customer support team, i sent them screenshots with this problem, and all they could tell me is --- wait, our team will work on this, we'll try to fix this issue... Well, i'll be waiting) But it 's strange, seems like i'm the only one with such a problem.
    zlayatetka wrote: »
    As of now i got a respond from a customer support team, i sent them screenshots with this problem, and all they could tell me is --- wait, our team will work on this, we'll try to fix this issue... Well, i'll be waiting) But it 's strange, seems like i'm the only one with such a problem.
    We're in the same boat. They just messaged me saying the same thing 😞
  • doantuankhoidoantuankhoi Registered Users 211 Posts
    zlayatetka wrote: »
    I'm having that same problem too :'(, which is really frustrating :( Just gonna wait for you guys' reply and not submitting anything :(
    Join our fan-made Facebook group to discuss Diner DASH Adventures: https://www.facebook.com/groups/310392116445016/
     Join our fan-created Reddit to comment on my videos since my channel is set for kids so users cannot post comments: https://www.reddit.com/r/DinerDASHAdventures
    Join GoldenBear's Discord server for the game: https://discord.gg/sywfX9Z
    Finally))) i am so happy that the latest update fixed the problem!!! I can play all new shows))) Hope, it did the same for all of you who had the same issue! Happy playing!!!